goole英语在线翻译高手帮忙翻译一下

英语高手帮忙翻译一下_百度知道
英语高手帮忙翻译一下
Ibelieve,in short,that we are witnessing the end of an epoch.Today's societal trends are bringing to a close the cultural dominance of the traditional nuclear family-one situated apart from both the larger kin group and the workplace,and focused on pro-creation.It consists of a legal,lifelong,sexually exclusive,hetero-sexual,monogamous marriage,based on affection and companionship,in which there is a sharp division of labor(separate spheres),with the female as full-time housewife and the male as primary provder and ultimate authority.Lasting for only a little more than a century,this family form emphaszed the male as”good provider,”the female as “good wife and mother,”and the paramount importance of the family for childbearing.(Of course,not all families were able to live up to these cultural ideals.)During its heyday,the terms family,home,andmother ranked extraordinarily high in the hierarchy of cultural values.
我相信,在短期内,我们目睹了一个时代的结束。今天的社会趋势将对传统的核心家庭的主导文化情境除了两大家族和工作场所的关闭,并重点pro-creation.it由法律,终身,性排斥,异性,一夫一妻制,基于感情和友谊,其中有一个尖锐的劳动分工(不同的领域),以女性为全职的家庭主妇,男性为主要普罗伍德终极权威。历时仅一个多世纪以来,一点,这种家庭形式emphaszed男性为“好的供应商,“女性”好妻子和母亲,”家庭的生育至关重要。(当然,不是所有的家庭都能够实现这些文化理想。)在它的全盛时期,条件的家庭,家庭,和文化价值的等级排名很高。百度翻译的 自己看着修改 !
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
谷歌翻译之~Ibelieve,总之,我们正在目睹的epoch.Today的社会趋势的结束正在把以传统的核心家庭一位于除了这两个较大的亲属组和工作场所密切的文化优势,并专注于亲creation.It由一个合法的,终身的,独占性,异质性,一夫一妻制的基础上,亲情和友情,其中有劳动的分工锐(单独球),与女性的全职主妇和男性作为主要provder和最终的authority.Lasting只比一个世纪多一点,这个家庭的形式emphaszed男性为“好的供应商,”女为“贤妻良母”和家庭的生育的极端重要性。(当然,并不是所有的家庭都能够不辜负这些文化理念。)在其鼎盛时期,该条款家庭,住宅,andmother排名非常高的文化价值的层次结构。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语高手帮忙翻译一下!!急!!!_百度知道
英语高手帮忙翻译一下!!急!!!
Meanwhile,both old and new industrialized nations are taking advantage of the changes mandated by the environmental crisis to search for a pattern of progress which will lead to greater human satisfaction and social cohesion.The choice between these two futures must be made not in 50 years' time but today.More than two decades when the world could have been addressing these urgent problems have already been lost. Another lost decade will probably be decisive. As UNDP Administrator. James Gustave Speth recently testified:&Forces have been unleashed in recent years that could give us, early in the new century,very different courses. We could witness large areas of the world dissolving into ethnic violence,poverty,hunger,and social and environmental disintegration. Or we could all be the beneficiaries of tremendous vitality and innovation for the creation of a new,just,and sustainable international order…But we must act now with determination and urgency. Everything that must be done should have been done yesterday. Tomorrow it will be more costly .Time is the most important variable in the equation of the future.”Mates have drawn back from the brink of collapse,and domestic and international resources have been gradually shifted from military and peace-keeping budgets to investments in economic development,social progress, and environmental protection. The established industrialized nations have all reduced military spending,restricted arms sales, and invested more financial and human resources in working with developing nations to fired the technologies that can meet the legitimate aspirations of their 7 billion people for a higher standard of living while preserving the integrity of local and global environments.
提问者采纳
同时,无论是新工业化国家还是老工业化国家都在利用环境危机所带来的改变进行某种形式上的进步,这样可以使得他们有巨大的人类满足感以及极强的社会凝聚力.在这两种未来之间进行选择不是五十年之内的事而是迫在眉睫!二十多年前,我们的地球还可以来得及讨论这些问题,但这种时代已经过去了.并且另外一个十年将会是决定性的.正如UNDP的James Gustave Speth近日证实一样: 早在本世纪初期,一些本可以为我们所利用的力量被用在了不恰当的地方,而他们本可以使我们的地球与现在的情况截然不同.我们亲眼目睹了全世界都沉浸在种族暴力, 平穷, 饥饿以及环境瓦解.抑或我们是 无限生机和不断创新,公正以及不断完善的国际制度的受益者...但是我们现在必须带着决心和紧迫感马上行动起来.所有该做的事情昨天就应该被做完.明天再做将会付出很昂贵的代价.在未来的方程里时间是最重要的一个变量.对手已经从崩溃的边缘被拉了回来, 无论国内还是国外的资源都已经逐渐从军队和维护和平的预算中投入到了经济建设,社会发展以及环境保护的投资中.老牌工业化国家都已经减少了军队开支,限制了军火买卖,并且在与发展中国家的合作中投入了很多金融和人力资源, 这样会有助于合法科技的研究,以便使得70亿人民都过上更高标准的生活的同时保持局部以及全球的环境.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
高手帮忙的相关知识
其他1条回答
你真牛..20分想要翻译.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请英语高手帮忙翻译一下~谢谢、
请英语高手帮忙翻译一下~谢谢、
There was a time in my life when beauty meant something special to me. I guess that would have been when I was about six or seven years old, just several weeks or maybe a month before the orphanage turned me into an old man.
I would get up every morning at the orphanage, make my bed just like the little soldier that I had become and then I would get into one of the two straight lines and march to breakfast with the other twenty or thirty boys who also lived in my dormitory.
After breakfast one Saturday morning I returned to the dormitory and saw the house parent chasing the beautiful monarch butterflies who lived by the hundreds in the azalea bushes strewn around the orphanage.
I carefully watched as he caught these beautiful creatures, one after the other, and then took them from the net and then stuck straight pins through their head and wings, pinning them onto a heavy cardboard sheet.
How cruel it was to kill something of such beauty. I had walked many times out into the bushes, all by myself, just so the butterflies could land on my head, face and hands so I could look at them up close.
When the telephone rang the house parent laid the large cardboard paper down on the back cement step and went inside to answer the phone. I walked up to the cardboard and looked at the one butterfly who he had just pinned to the large paper. It was still moving about so I reached down and touched it on the wing causing one of the pins to fall out. It started flying around and around trying to get away but it was still pinned by the one wing with the other straight pin. Finally it's wing broke off and the butterfly fell to the ground and just quivered.
I picked up the torn wing and the butterfly and I spat on it's wing and tried to get it to stick back on so it could fly away and be free before the house parent came back. But it would not stay on him.
The next thing I knew the house parent came walking back out of the back door by the garbage room and started yelling at me. I told him that I did not do anything but he did not believe me. He picked up the cardboard paper and started hitting me on the top of the head. There were all kinds of butterfly pieces going everywhere. He threw the cardboard down on the ground and told me to pick it up and put it in the garbage can inside the back room of the dormitory and then he left.
 I sat there in the dirt, by that big old tree, for the longest time trying to fit all the butterfly pieces back together so I could bury them whole, but it was too hard to do. So I prayed for them and then I put them in an old torn up shoe box and I buried them in the bottom of the fort that I had built in the ground, out by the large bamboos, near the blackberry bushes.
Every year when the butterflies would return to the orphanage and try to land on me I would try and shoo them away because they did not know that the orphanage was a bad place to live and a very bad place to die.
有一个在我的生命之美的时候对我意味着什么特别的。我想这会是当我大约六,七岁,也许只是几个星期或一个月前,孤儿院变成了一个老人我。 我每天早上起床在孤儿院,让小战士一样,我已变得然后我将进入两个直线,并与其他20或30男孩谁也住在3月到我的床我的早餐1宿舍。 早餐后,一个星期六早上,我回到宿舍,看到父母的房子追逐美丽的蝴蝶谁君主由散落在各地的孤儿院的杜鹃花灌木的数百名居住。 我仔细地看着他看见这些美丽的动物,一个接一个,然后他从网上直接销卡,然后通过他们的头和翅膀,寄托到一个沉重的纸板片他们。 它是怎样残忍杀死这么美的东西。我走了很多次出到灌木丛,全部由我自己,只是这样的蝴蝶能在我的土地头部,面部和双手,这样我就能看到他们近一点。 当电话铃响了父母的房子大纸板文件奠定了下来,背面水泥一步走了进去接电话。我走到一个纸板和蝴蝶谁他刚刚到大文件寄予期待。它仍然走动,所以我就俯下身,抚摸造成的翼脚一到秋天了。它开始飞行周围和周围试图脱身,但它仍然受到与其他直翅针一钉。最后它的翅膀断绝和蝴蝶倒在地上,只是发抖。 我拿起蹂躏和蝴蝶翅膀上吐口水,我的翅膀,并试图得到它贴所以能飞着离开父母的房子前回来免费回来。但它不会留在他身上。 接下来的事情我知道家里的父母来到步行回出了后门的垃圾房,开始对我大吼大叫。我告诉他,我没有做任何事情,但他不相信我。他拿起纸和纸板开始击中了我的头顶。有各种蝴蝶片到处。他把纸板地上,并告诉我捡起来放进垃圾桶内可以在宿舍后面的房间,然后他离开。 我坐在那里的污垢,由该大老树最长要适合所有蝴蝶片重新走到一起,所以我可以埋葬他们的全部时间,但它太困难的事情。因此,我为他们祈祷,然后我把一个旧鞋盒撕破他们和我葬在了我在地下修建堡垒的底部,由大竹林附近的黑莓灌木丛,他们。 每年,当蝴蝶将重返孤儿院,并尝试在我的土地,我会尝试驱赶他们离开,因为他们不知道,孤儿院是一个错误的地方居住和一个非常糟糕的地方死去。
可爱的人啊、一看就是翻译的…
文章太长了,时间不多啊。。
的感言:还是感谢
等待您来回答
外语领域专家求英语高手帮忙翻译一下_百度知道
求英语高手帮忙翻译一下
高句丽是我国古代边疆的少数民族政权,共存世705年,其中以集安为都城的时间长达425年。本文通过对《集安高句丽王陵—年集安高句丽王陵调查报告》认定的13座积石墓王陵的选址、结构、墓葬习俗、相关遗迹四个方面的考察,认为高句丽积石墓王陵的埋葬制度应包括:王陵的选址要葬地高敞、有墓域且独立为陵;积石墓王陵的外部结构呈逐渐变小的趋势,而内部结构的演进是从石圹到圹室再到石室;墓中出土的随葬品应包括贵重随葬品,尤其是与王陵地位相符的遗物;墓上有使用瓦和瓦当;王陵应拥有完善的地面遗迹。
我有更好的答案
Gao Juli is China's ancient frontier minority regime, the coexistence of the WTO for 705 years, among which Ji'an is the capital of over 425 years. This article through to the& Ji'an Koguryo tombs - from 1990 to 2003 in Ji'an and Koguryo tombs investigation report& identified13plot tomb tomb location, structure, burial customs, related sites in four aspects, that Goguryeo plot tomb tomb burial system should include: King Mausoleum site to the burial place, have high exposure the tomb of domain and independen plot tomb tomb external structure gradually decreases, and the internal structure of the evolution from the stone tomb Khouang chamber to again to S tomb unearthed in the funerary objects include precious funerary objects, especially with
gra king should have perfect ground sites.
It is our country ancient frontier minority regime, a total of 4 705, among them with the set for the capital city, time for up to 425 years. This article through to the set Ann koguryo-1990 ~ 2003 burial exhibited Ann koguryo report burial and determination of 13 a JiShi tomb the burial site selection, structure, the burial customs, related sites four aspects of the investigation, think the burial JiShi koguryo's buried system should include: the burial site selection to bury ground high open, have grave domain and ind JiShi tomb in the burial external structure is becoming smaller tendency, and the internal structure of the evolution from stone table to table room to C In the grave the burial objects should include precious goods, especially and buria Use watts a Should have perfect ground burial sites.
Koguryo,an ancient minority regime in our borderland, had been existed about 705 years. Among these period, Ji An as capital was long as 425 years in this history. Through researching from four aspects mentioned in the &Ji'an Koguryo tombs - from 1990 to 2003 in Ji'an and Koguryo tombs investigation report&: the site selection of 13 Jishi Tombs, structure, Burial custom and related historical remains, this paper premised that the Burial system of Jishi Tomb should
include: the site selection should be high and open, with grave area and being
the out structure of the tomb has a trend of becoming smaller and smaller while the inside is from the stone grave to grave roo the burial accessories which are unearthed from the grave should include valuable goods,especially
the thing which can match th the tile and eaves tile
the tomb should own a perfect ground remains.
很高兴认识你!我很高兴到这里来参加这个的工作interview.I也想表达我的感谢你给了我这样一个opportunity.I希望我可以离开你我适用的是外贸业务员良好的impression.The位置您company.My名称Kangbing,我25岁,毕业于攀枝花学会英语最后year.I主要来自我的家庭条件不好的农村area.Though,我仍然爱我的家庭,这也是和谐通过我的父母都是普通工人,我总是看到我的父亲早起,回来晚了努力,因为我是一个child.His行动无形中培养了我的态度是认真和负责任的与的勤奋spirit.My母亲一起善良和好客的,人是会帮助others.That就是为什么她的热烈由人在她comany.Every的字,她说,每一个动作,她也没有总是教导我的原则是一个良好的man.Since欢迎我退出去年的工作,我没有寻找新的工作了,相反,我花的时间规划我我career.What产品的发展方向应该怎么办?什么样的产品将大有可为?我从我的朋友了解到,LED业务具有广阔的发展趋势,这将有一个很大的市场,在以下years.Later,我在互联网上冲浪的LED信息得到更好地了解有关此类产品,通过它我意识到了LED真的很不错。随着节能和环保的概念,从国外的LED产品德曼的复苏将成为做大bigger.So我下定了决心,我将在接下来的3至5年做的LED销售business.It恰好我说,我看到贵公司招聘外贸公司的业务员,我认为这可能是的机会实现我dream.This的的原因是我到这里来申请这个position.I相信我胜任这份job.Firstly我英语专业,这有助于我与国外客户的沟通更easily.Secondly,我有这份工作的热情,我有足够的信心做好这项工作well.Thridly,我开放和耐心,是适合高压力下工作environment.Finally,我希望你能给我这个机会的公司和myself.Thks,实现双赢的结果! 供参考
其他类似问题
高手帮忙的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语高手帮忙翻译一下_百度知道
英语高手帮忙翻译一下
written resolutions of the shareholders made pursuant to the companies ordinance in lieu of an annual general meeting of the above-named company.noted that the audited accounts and the reports of directors and auditors are not available for presentation to the shareholders prior to the signing of this resolution which was made to comply with the companies ordinance .
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
resolutions_百度词典resolution [,rɛzə'luʃən]
[词典释义]n. 1. 决心;决定[+to-v] 2. (会议等的)正式决定,决议[+to-v][+that] 3. 分解,...[网络释义]resolution 1.分辨力;分辨率;分离度 2.决议 3.解析过程 4.分离度 5.分辨力 6.裁决 7.解析度 分辨率 8.解像度 RESOLUTION 1.分辨率大小以及画面刷新率 Resolution 1.分辨率,分析 2.决议 3.清晰度 4.消退期 5.解决 6.解像,解像度,分辨shareholders_百度词典shareholder ['ʃɛr,holdɚ]
[词典释义]n. 1. 【英】股东[网络释义]shareholder 1.股东 Shareholder 1.股东
书面决议的股东按照公司条例代替年度大会上述公司。指出,审计帐目和报告董事和审计师为不可提交给股东之前签订的这项决议,是按照公司条例。
written resolutions of the shareholders made pursuant to the companies ordinance in lieu of an annual general meeting of the above-named company.noted that the audited accounts and the reports of directors and auditors are not available for presentation to the shareholders prior to the signing of this resolution which was made to comply with the companies ordinance
你写的有点不完整。。 大概就是这意思。。
书面决议的股东按照公司条例代替年度大会上述公司。指出,审计帐目和报告董事和审计师为不可提交给股东之前签订的这项决议,是按照公司条例。
其他类似问题
高手帮忙的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 goole英语在线翻译 的文章

随机推荐