帮我用goole英语在线翻译翻译一下这段话

用英语帮我翻译一下这段话我讨论一下我的英语口语,其实我不喜欢讲英语,并且我的英语成绩不好,但是为了得到学分,我必须在这里用英语对大家进行交谈,虽然我的英语口语不行,我相信只要努力练习口语,每天坚持读英语课文,我的英语口语一定会有所提高的,以后用英语给大家交流时会更顺利,谢谢大家.
i want to talk about my spoken english.in fact,i don't like speaking english and in addition,my academic performance on english is quite poor.however,in order to achieve the compulsory academic grades of english,i have to talk with everyone in english here and now.although i am not good at spoken english,i believe that my spoken english can be improved if only i can do my best to practise it and stick to reading english texts everyday.and then it will be more fluently for me to communicate with everyone in the future.thank you!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I talk about my English, I actually do not like to speak English and my English is not good, but in order to receive credit, I have all of us here to talk in English, although my English is not spoken...
I talk about my English, I actually do not like to speak English and my English is not good, but in order to receive credit, I have all of us here to talk in English, although my English is not spoken...
I would like to talk about my spoken english. In fact, I don't enjoy speaking english, and my scores of english is not good. However, in order to get the credit points, I have to communicate with you ...
I discuss my spoken English, actually I don't like to speak English, and my English is not good, but in order to get credits, I must speak English here for everyone to carry on the conversation, altho...
I will talk about my oral english..as a matter of fact,i did not like to speak english,
so my english is not
excellent..but
more credit hour,I
communicate
with you in english.altho...
I would like to talk about my oral English first.Actually, i'm not indifferent to English speaking,but in view of the credit hour, i have to stand here to have a talk with u guys. Maybe i am not skill...
I'd like to talk about my oral English. Actually I don't like to speak in English, in order to get credits, I must communicate with everyone in English. Although my oral English is not so good, I beli...
I'd like to talk about my oral English. Actually, I don't like to speak in English, and the scores of
this course is quiet poor. But to get the credits, i have to stand here to talk with you.Although...
I discuss my spoken English, actually I don't like to speak English, and my English is not good, but in order to get credits, I must speak English here for everyone to carry on the conversation, altho...
I want to talk about my oral english here.In fact, I don't like speak english,and my english grade isn't very good.But in order to get credit points,I have to chat with you in english here.Although my...
Here I say something about my spoken English.In fact,i don't like speaking English ,and my English isn't very well.But to gain academic points,i must talk with all of you in English though i'm not goo...
I discuss my spoken English.In fact,I don't like speak english,and my grade isn't good.But for the points.I must use english to discuss with you.Although I speak english very bad.But I believe that I'...
Let me discuss my spoken English, actually I do not like speaking English, and my English result is not good, but
obtain the school grades, I must carry on the conversation in here with English to ev...
上面可能使用网络工具转换
有几点错误 我帮你改改1.although my spoken English can't
虽然我的英语口语不行
although my spoken
English is poor,2. read the English text on
前面加个 and
可能 口语点
3.以后用英语给大家交流...
我谈论我的英语口语,实际上我不喜欢说英语,我的英语不好,但是为了买到学分,我必须在这里说英语,让每个人都能进行交谈,虽然我的英语口语不行,我相信只要努力练习英语口语,阅读英文文本,每一天,我讲的英语一定会有所提高的,以后用英语给我们交流就会比较平稳,谢谢大家了。...
I would like to talk about my spoken English. Actually I don't like speak in English and I am not good at it. However , in order to get credits, I must speak in English to discuss with all of you. Alt...
I discuss my spoken English,as a matter of fact I dislike to speak English,and my English achievement isn't good,but of getting the credit,I must be here in English and The spoken is no good,but I bel...
扫描下载二维码大伙帮个忙,帮我翻译一段话,用英文,谢谢大家“快递发出后,可以把快递单号给我吗,这样我可以跟踪快递信息,以防快递丢失”—— 帮我用英文翻译下这段话,感激不尽还有我,真心没分了.............不好意思
呆呆瞸峹埚
“快递发出后,可以把快递单号给我吗,这样我可以跟踪快递信息,以防快递丢失”"After delivery, can take the express order to me, so that I can express informationtracking, to prevent the loss of express"
“快递发出后,可以把快递单号给我吗,这样我可以跟踪快递信息,以防快递丢失”—— 帮我用英文翻译下这段话,感激不尽 Once the express delivery has been dispatched, would you mind letting me have its delivery reference number? This way, I can follow t...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码请英语高手帮我翻译下下面这段话嘛!谢谢[摘 要] 价值观是文化中最深层的一部分,它支配着人们的信念、态度和行动.价值观是帮助人们辨别好与坏、美与丑、正确与错位、真实与虚假等的标准.不同的国家有不同的文化规范价值观念,这种差异是导致中西方思想沟通困难,从而产生误解和冲突的主要因素.认识和掌握跨文化差异对世界文化交流的重要意义.本文先介绍了中西方价值观差异的哲学根源和历史发展成因,然后从两个角度阐述了这种差异在历史发展、思维模式、行为模式、家庭观念、人际关系、语言表达等诸多方面的表现,有助于读者更深入地了解中西方在文化方面的不同.[关键词] 价值观 ; 文化 ;差异对比 ;中西方
Values are the deepest part of culture,it dominate people's beliefs,attitudes and actions.Values is to help people to distinguish good and bad,beauty and ugliness,right and dislocation,such as true and false of the standard.Different countries have different cultural norms values,the difference between Chinese and western thought was the result of communication difficulties,resulting in the main factors of misunderstandings and conflicts.Understanding and mastering the cross-cultural differences on the significance of cultural exchange.This paper first introduces the differences between Chinese and western values philosophical origin and historical development causes,and then from two angles expounds this difference in historical development,mode of thinking and behavior patterns,family values,interpersonal relationship,language expression of many aspects,such as performance,help the reader understand better the differences between Chinese and western in culture.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码China's fifth trip followed the end of the bar, although we have only two days between the time, but you left me a particularly good impression, I do not know is not all Americans are like you, work so seriously, technology So adept, so warm and friendly people, doing things so appropriate, so humorous personality and和蔼. China hoped that the next time and then to come back home we were guests, I hope we will never be friends! Regret that my English is bad, and you can a...
Dear Mr. Marr, Hello!
China's fifth trip followed the end of the bar, although we have only two days between the time, but you left me a particularly good impression, I do not know is not all Americans are like you, work so seriously, technology So adept, so warm and friendly people, doing things so appropriate, so humorous personality and和蔼. China hoped that the next time and then to come back home we were guests, I hope we will never be friends! Regret that my English is bad, and you can almost normal conversation and exchange, Douguai I do not study too hard, I Hope that their future standard of English has improved, so that we can speak freely, as a friend deepened the feelings and understanding between.
You write the message is I call a good friend to me the translation, please bear with me.
Like your friends - Laura
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
这个非常难的,文化原滋原味才好,。
把你的]问题直接反映给客户服务中心的工作人员知道,他们会有专人为你解答的
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'

我要回帖

更多关于 goole英语在线翻译 的文章