1.体裁:信
2.内容:邀请:inviting him/her to be a judge for the upcoming English speech contest
3.收信人:teacher=him/her=&Dear Sir or Madam,&
4.落款:Li Ming
应对步骤二:回忆授课内容
1.通用内容:
(1)人称:Dear Sir or Madam,
(2)自我介绍:I am&& who
(3)感谢:My appreciation to you for your generous help is beyond words.
Words fail me when I want to express my sincere gratitude to you.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
(4)回信: I look forward to a favorable reply at your earliest convenience.
Your prompt attention to my letter would be highly appreciated.
(5)落款:your sincerely,Li Ming
2. 特定内容:
(1)写作目的:The purpose of the letter that I am writing is to invite&
(2)邀请结尾: I do hope that you will be able to come soon.
I would like to meet you there(here) and please let me know your decision.
3. 结合题意内容:
人物关系:虽然同一&college&,但是陌生人,所以自我介绍,应出现&student&,
直接提示:a judge,English speech contest
隐含内容:比赛的时间地点
应试步骤三:书写(126)
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am one of your students who are being taught by you in this college.
The purpose of the letter that I am writing is to invite you to be a judge for the English speech contest which is host by CCAV. This contest will be held in the theater of our college on April 1, 2013,and the occasion will start at seven o'clock in the evening .We would be honored to have you there with us.
I look forward to a favorable reply at your earliest convenience. I would like to meet you there and please let me know your decision. Your prompt attention to my letter would be highly appreciated.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Yours sincerely,
◇&编辑推荐
&& & &&考研网上辅导热招!
&&&历年考研国家分数线汇总
&考研教育网官方微信
微信公众账号cnedu_cn
&网上辅导课程特色
&24小时报名咨询
2006年考研英语试题完整版
2006年考研英语真题答案
考研网上辅导课程君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
考研英语作文模板,只写一句话就考18分
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
2013年考研英语作文模板,只写一句话就考18分
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口英语作文大全_从2013年考研试题分析英语一新题型解题技巧_沪江英语
分类学习站点
从2013年考研试题分析英语一新题型解题技巧
编辑点评:考研英语阅读几乎成为所有考研学生必争领地,但是如何攻城拔寨占山为王,却是需要实力与努力的,不仅要有战略考虑,同时也需战术支撑。今天考研君给大家解读一下阅读理解B部分即新题型的解题技巧及应该注意的问题。
考研英语阅读几乎成为所有考研学生必争领地,但是如何攻城拔寨占山为王,却是需要实力与努力的,不仅要有战略考虑,同时也需战术支撑。今天考研君就2013年考研英语试题的角度出发给大家解读一下阅读理解B部分即新题型的解题技巧及应该注意的问题。
一、解题步骤
(1)通读全文。完成此类题型的第一步就是通读全文。考生在第一次阅读的时候无需过于关注文章的细枝末节,只要迅速浏览一下,争取对文章有个大概了解。为了节省时间,考生可以把重点放在首段和尾段,以及个个段落的首句和尾句,从常理上讲,文章的大意和段落大意即主题应该在这两部分有充分的提示。在阅读过程中,尤其要注意文章中的黑体字部分,这样在头脑中就可以形成对作者重点强调内容的一个初步印象 为了防止在阅读过程中遗忘,考生可以用简单的词语对各个分论点进行概括总结。
(2)细读选项。今年我们13年的考研英语一考察的就是七选五。因此,每个选项都不能忽视。考生应该注意比较各个选项尤其是相似选项的异同之处。必要的时候,考生可以根据自己的理解在重点处做出标记。
(3)再阅读。这里所说的再阅读指的是对文章的第二次阅读,并在这次阅读的过程中结合文章和选项做出答案。考生可以根据头脑中对文章和选项的初步了解和自己的笔记,给要填充的文章部分和选项的关系作出一个假定的模式,将选项按这一模式放回到文章中。因为各个分论点之间大多是并列关系,这时候就可以锁定某一个具体的分论点,着重阅读与此分论点相关的解释和说明。既然选项内容是用来证明或者阐释分论点的,那么它与文章中已经给出的解释和说明部分在内容上和意义上应该具有很大的一致性,考生可以凭此确定答案选项。
(4)检查修正。不管时间充裕与否,考生都应该在做出答案后抓紧时间检查一遍。也就是对全文进行第三次阅读。这一次阅读考生可以只将注意力放在选项和与选项相关的内容部分,检查一下二者是否搭配得当。
二、解题技巧及应该注意的问题
(1)缩小范围,划定重点。这类题型的阅读量包括文章和选项两部分,信息量特别大。如果考生分不清侧重点,会浪费很多的时间和精力。因此考生要先找出重点,即首段尾段,首句尾句,以及文章中的黑体字等。
(2)寻找同义或相似词汇。既然选项是为论点提供论据的,那么其内容必定和文章给出的各个分论点存在逻辑关系,如:并列关系,扩展关系,补充关系等。无论它们是哪种关系必定有很多共同之处。而意义上的相近很容易带来同义词以及类似句型的运用。考生不妨从这里入手。此外,也应留意数字、地点以及其他特殊的专有名词。
(3)目的明确,要获取与主旨相关的主要信息。切忌在细枝末节上耽搁全面阅读。在大纲样题中可以发现,有些以黑体字形式出现的小标题,很容易被考生误解为分论点。事实上,这些小标题并不能等同于分论点或者是总结句,他们大多被作者设置用来引起读者的注意,或者突出文章的某一个方面。因此,在答题的时候,不能匆匆忙忙地下结论,正确的做法是结合正文去理解小标题的真正含义和所指。
(4)仔细辨别选项。有相似选项的,一定要区分异同之处,切不可急于求成,抓住一两个相同词汇就匆忙做出答案。
(5)合理分配时间。考生应该在下面解题步骤中第二三步上多用些时间和精力,第一步和第四步依个人情况而定。
1)关注沪江考研官方微信,获取考研复习资讯、公开课通知推送;&|&考研资讯&|&招生信息&|&
&|&历年真题&|&
&|&调剂&|&
名师风采&|&考研网校&|&考试书城
2013年考研英语作文上24分必背句型总结
 1.There be结构
  1) There are other techniques that might help you with you studying.
  2) There is more entertainment in a good book than is a month of typical TV programming.
  3) Most curious of all, there was no quality control whatsoever.
  4) There were no breaks in the day to relieve the boring work.
  5) In the past 50 years there has been a great increase in the amount of research being done on the brain.
  6) There are so many of thee paths and so many metal particles that it is impossible to land a flying saucer without is being smashed by one.
  7) There is much that we can learn from him today.
  8) There are two sides to every question. If you take one side with decision and act on it with effect, those who take the other side will of course resent your actions.
  9) There is no sense(道理)in leaving important decisions to inexperienced people.
  10) There is little sense in treating the child so severely. After all he is too young to know that he was doing wrong.
  11) There is no surgical patient I cannot treat competently, treat just as well as or better than any other surgeon.
  12) There were still situations in which I couldn&t be certain my decision had been the right one.
  13) There&s no right or wrong in the situation. There&s just luck.
  14) There&s no way to prepare for the next time&no intelligent response to a gun.
  15) There is no way to stop the process of aging. In fact, we can only delay it.
  16) There are other indications that high school cheating may be on the rise (还有一些迹象表明&&)
  17) There is some evidence that dishonesty may ebb and flow(起伏波动)
  18) Today there is evidence that the time between each of the steps in this cycle has been shortened.
  19) There can be on doubt that he is the right person for the job.
  20) There is no doubt that their support will make a difference in out cause .
  21) There is no doubt that these measures will contribute to the solution of the problem.
  22) There is no doubt that Jim had more talent than anybody who ever played football.
  23) There&s no substitute(替代物) for practical experience.
  24) There is urgent need to debate this issue openly
  25) There are tow ways in which one can own a book.
  26) There have been some small fluctuation(波动) in the past year, but by and large prices have remained stable.
  2.It 结构
  1) It is advisable to exercise(拥有) patience in dealing with such complicated situations.
  2) It is advisable to place important telephone numbers nest to the phone in case of an emergency.
  3) It is biologically reasonable for deer to reduce their cost of living to increase their chances of surviving in winter.
  4) It is essential that the increase in production should be geared to (适应) the increase in public demand.
  5) It is necessary that young and old people should communicate more with each other.
  6) It is thoughtless of some parents to allow their children to watch whatever program is on television.
  7) It is incredible(不可思议) that he ate the big cake just in tow bites.
  8) It was obvious to everyone that the marriage would sooner or later end in separation if not diverce.
  9) It was clear that Dad could do no more than he was doing already.
  10) It is certain that fresh air and exercises are more valuable than medicine.
  11) It is certain that with determination and hard work you will succeed eventually.
  12) It was quite apparent that both sides were making a great effort to win the prize.
  13) It was almost impossible for an Indian to gain even a fair education an extremely difficult, as a result, for an Indian to rese high in life.
  14) It is easy to fall into bad habits but very difficult to break away form them.
  15) It&s not easy to size up (估计) the situation right now. For we are not well informed on recent developments.
  16) It is not easy to say exactly what each part of the brain does.
  17) It is not wise to change you money into U . S. currency.
  18) It was not until about 1600B.C. when the chariot (马拉战车) was invented that the maximum speed was raised to roughly twenty miles per hour.
  19) It is only recently that science has begun to give us some idea of how the brain really works
  20) It was not until the century that man realized that the whole of the brain was involved in the working of the mind.
  21) It is conflict and not unquestioning agreement that keeps freedom alive.
  22) It was in times of crisis that I finally found out what he was really like.
  23) It took the human race millions of years to attain that record.
  24) It took a mere twenty-year flick(一瞬) of time to double the limit again.
  25) It takes (took) sb. some time to do sth.
  26) If it takes less time to bring a new idea to the marketplace, it also takes less time for it to sweep through the society.
  27) It will take the council a few weeks to judge the situation before it takes any further action.
  28) It is well known that many of our problems are caused at least in part by failure to communicate.
  29) It is fairly well known that wild animals survive form year to year by eating as much as they can during times of plenty.
  30) It is probably less well known that even with their stored fat, wild animals spend less energy to live in winter than in summer.
  31) It remains unknown whether there are intelligent beings outside the solar system.
  32) It has been pointed out that in 6000B. C. the fastest transportation available to man over
  33) It is now thought that the more work we give our brains, the more w** able to do.
  34) It can be argued that such a response may not mean much (有人认为&&)
  35) It is reported that the electronic industry is going on rapidly in recent year.
  36) It is reported that there has been a decrease in the annual birth rate over the last two decades.
  37) It is estimated that the total expenses in the trial manufacture of the new products will come to 30,000 yuan.
  38) Once it was thought that nighttime dreams interfered with our needed rest.
  39) It has been observed that unemployment brings enormous psychological troubles.
  40) Even so, it seemed to him that he was part of the whole event.
  41) It seems to me that the Americans are a highly mobile people. Most of them like to travel whenever they get the chance.
  42) It seemed to me that the only thing that mattered was to get her husband back to her.
  43) But it is only because it is my work to do so.
  44) It is an encouraging sign that people&s purchasing power(购买力)is on the rise.
  45) It is common knowledge that chalk absorbs moisture (湿气) from the air.
  46) It might be a way to avoid the indignity of having to ask for money all the time.
  47) It used to be a popular belief the we could foretell a person&s future on the basis of the date and time of his birth.
  48) It pays in the long run (从长远的角度看&&) to introduce new technique
  49) It is time for out symbols of technology to change & to catch up with the quickening changes in technology itself.
  50) It has been only twenty-five years since television came to one of people&s pastimes.
  51) It may well come as a surprise to learn that not only psychologists but other behavioral scientists have come to accept the positive contribution of work to the individual&s happiness and sense of personal achievement.
  3.动名词或分词结构
  1) Improving your study habits will improve your grades.
  2) Teaching gives me pace, and variety, and challenge, and the opportunity to keep on learning.
  3) Being very short of money and wanting to do something useful, I applied.
  4) Having little in common is a frequent cause of divorce.
  5) Owing sets of books is useless unless you read them.
  6) Drinking, eating, and smoking excessively can do severe harm to even a young person&s health.
  7) The art of communication requires learning the language and culture of the audience.
【】【】【】
关于“2013年考研英语”的新闻
发贴区 (已有条跟帖,)
考研QQ交流群:
考研课程推荐
&&&点击查看文都何凯文..

我要回帖

更多关于 2013考研复习规划 的文章

随机推荐