评价文档:
直接引语变间接引语的讲解
上传于||暂无简介
大小:3.79MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢英语直接引语怎么变间接引语?_百度知道
英语直接引语怎么变间接引语?
提问者采纳
主句的谓语动词用ask(sb、“劝告”——&gt,“I am very sorry.2)当主句的谓语动词是将来时的时候, year)2)指示代词。如ask sb:“I am very glad to visit your school”..“Why not going out for a walk.”——&gt. to do sth.4、物主代词和名词性物主代词等,改成间接引语时, “Must IHe asked the conductor where he would get off to change to a No,如, request等?”——&gt, declare.”——&gt,又如, “You are interested in English、人称及时态都作相应的变化,两边用引号“ “标出.” ——&gt: What did the teacher say,并且在不定式短语中的时间状语.“Why did she refuse to go there, announce.4)人称的转换包括人称代词.”——&Tom said that they were having a football match thatThe officer ordered the villagers never to go there again,句子结构的变化1)陈述句,表示过去的时间时.” ——&He asked me to open the door,” the teacher said, please. ——&gt. 等形式转述,如果原话是针对第三人称说的:He said.”——&gt. ——&t heard from my parents these days.”——&gt.Tom said.3) 直接引语为选择疑问句、格言时、特殊疑问句和祈使句.)来表达,可以说t&#47, used to, need时;didn&#39,不可直接说 He asked(me)what my name was,如,如?”——&gt.” ——&gt, advise.He said,如;t touch anything in the lab without permission,这一点非常重要.” ——&gt,注意, reply, “Will you take bus or take train. ——&gt.He said, 如,句子的结构:here变成thereShe said。2, warn。用连词that引导;d better dHe said that when he was a child.5)当直接引语是客观真理或自然现象时.”——&He said to us that he had been to the Great Wall.“Never come here again. 3m late because of the heavy traffic:直接引语 间接引语 直接引语 间接引语一般现在时 一般过去时 一般过去时 过去完成时现在进行时 过去进行时 过去完成时 过去完成时现在完成时 过去完成时 过去进行时 过去进行时一般将来时 过去将来时例如:He asked,不能机械照搬;He always says that he is tired out,变化如下,具体对待.Mother asked me, must。The doctor said,不需要引号这叫做间接引语,here不必改为there、时态;if I had any difficulty with my pronunciation.She asked, I usually played football after school.3)当直接引语部分带有具体的过去时间状语时.” ——&gt, “I won&#39. not to do(由否定祈使句转变). 3 bus?”——&gt:He said,人称;. to do,可用suggest,一般转换为第三人称.6)当引语是谚语;I asked him whether he would taHe will say that he will trysuggest doing/He asked whether I was interested in English: He explained to us that he was late because He asked us how many car factories had been built in our country,转换为第一人称, 动词come不必改为go,实际上间接引语大都是宾语从句(其中由祈使句转换的间接引语除外,语序是陈述句的语序:Teacher.The teacher said、时间状语, “Do you speak English or French.3)直接引语中的第二人称.Mother asked me whether I had finished my homework before I watched TV;用自己的语言转述别人的话:“Would you mind opening the door、时间状语和地点状语等都要有变化:He always says,以免混乱?” ——&gt,如?”——&gt.I He offered to help me.3.4)直接引语为特殊疑问句, “She must be a teacher,从句时态无须改变的情况1)当主句的谓语动词是一般现在时的时候,如;t need to&#47,(由肯定祈使句变成)ask sb,如,如果原话是针对转述人说的;He advised us to go out for a walk:He said, he usually played football after school.He asked us, “You needn&#39.” ——&gt:Our teacher said to us, 也可用told来代替,叫做直接引语.2)直接引语为一般疑问句, year) the week(month.He said, insist, had better。如、一般疑问句, “Have you finished your homework before you watch TV, told sb, “Where shall I get off to change to a No.2)直接引语中的第二人称,从句(即间接引语部分)的谓语动词在时态方面要作相应的变化。如,如:He said?” he asked.” ——&The teacher warned the students not to touch anything in the lab without permission,间接引语用whether…or…表达,“BThe teacher asked why she had refused to go there. ——&gt,改为间接引语直接引语和间接引语详解引述或转述别人的话称为“引语”,谓语动词常是ask,人称的转换不是固定的:The doctor said, “I have been to the Great Wall,语序改为陈述句语序,建议意义时:She said to her son、直接引语变成间接引语时;t have to hand in our compositions,)间接引语用连词whether或if引导,变间接引语可用what或how引导;He said that practice makes perfect, tell:例如,转换成第三人称.7)当直接引语形式上是疑问句,有表示请求;He asked me whether I would go to the station with him to meet a friend of his that afternoon, Monitor, “Will you go to the station with me to meet a friend ofadvise sb.” ——&The teacher said we needn&#39,要符合逻辑,主句中的谓语动词如果是过去时, this afternoon等均不必改变. ——&gt.” ——&gt、地点状语。如?” ——&gt.总之.4)动词、地点状语及某些对比性的指示代词和动词变化1)时间状语。那么直接引语为陈述句.” ——&s have a rest,如;The doctor said I'Mother asked me whether I had finished my homework before I watched TV, “Do you have any difficulty with pronunciation. 或She said that it was a lovely day,变成过去时范畴的各种时态(实际也是宾语从句的时态要求), “I&#39.He said, “You are not seriously ill, might,其转换后是不定式), aren&#39.Student .7)当直接引语中有情态动词should,“Practice makes perfect:these 变成those3)地点状语.”——&ll give you an examination next Monday:He said.”——&him&#47, “Let&#39,“I&#39. to do sth:HHe said that she ought to have arrivet you.5)直接引语为祈使句时. 如,d better dt heard from his parents those days?” ——&gt, while引导的从句.如果间接引语是由that引导的两个或两个以上的并列从句, “Light travels faster than sound, “You'的祈使句. 或He suggested we go out for a walk,第一个连词可以省略,” my father told me, “I went to college in 1994; He said that she must be a teacher: You may have the ball game this afternoon,以后的连词一般不省略; She said what a lovely day it was, think等,(也称是否疑问句, “Had you finished your homework before you watched TV, would,“I haven&#39?” he asked us, You will be better soon,如果当天转述t come here any more.8)直接引语是感叹句时, “Let me help you、直接引语变成间接引语?1?Monitor?” ——&gt:“You should be more careful next time, year)yesterday the day before two days ago two days beforelast week (month,原主句中谓语动词said要改为asked(me&#47.He said,He said that he hadn'Tom said that they were listen He asked us to be seated,如果当地转述:He said。He said?”——&gt.”——&gt.Tom said.Hell check your homework tonight,如. &#47. that:come变成go, “We were having a football match this time yesterday:She said.4)当直接引语中有以when。主句的谓语动词可直用接引语中的said.” ——&gt!”——&gt, she said,“When I was a child,转换为间接引语时, offer等动词转述,s your name,具体情况.” ——&gt,如;us等); She asked if she had to take the medicine: He said we might have the ball game this afternoon?”——&gt,He told us that he went to college in 1994;He asked me whether I spoke English or French.6)有些含有“建议”——&gt:He asked me,原来的疑问词作为间接引语的连词,如, “I’ll trydidn&#39:此处用had to代替must更好8)此外转述中的变化要因实际情况而定, could、人称的转变1)直接引语中的第一人称;He told me to be careful with my handwriting.——&gt.” ——&gt。直接引用别人的原话, “She ought to have arriv She said that she wouldn’t go there any more。如,that在口语中常省略, “We are listenHe said that he was very sorry. ——&gt, year)before this week that week(month.“Do be careful wOur teacher told us that light trave He suggested our having a rest, “What a lovely day it is,也可用that引导,也不用either…or…, explain, “How many car factories have been built in your country, “I&#39:HShe said she was very glad to visit our school.〔注〕:He asked,可用ask sb:He said,如何变化呢,用带to的不定式表达, “I am tired out.He said. ——&gt.Mother asked、时态的转换直接引语改为间接引语时;The doctor said(that)I was not seriously ill and that I would be better soon,bring变成take5, would rather.” He said!” said the officer nearby.(不可说told that)此外主句中的谓语还常有,而不用if…or….”——&He asked(me)whether/He told us that he would give us an examination the next Mt hand in your compositions today?” the teacher asked, tomorrow,“What&#39:直接引语 间接引语 直接引语 间接引语now then tomorrow the next(following)daytoday that day next week the next(following)week(month?”——&gt..“Don&#39。如;My father told me that I should be more cShe said to her son that she would check his homework that night, whisper
提问者评价
真的很好,而且全面,谢谢
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
间接引语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 间接引语是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐