帮忙鲁肃过蒙屯下 翻译下呗。。

帮忙翻译一下
帮忙翻译一下 20
Tina Harwood: [turning to a group of students gathered nearby, listening to a fight between she and Gen] If you have any sense of self-preservation, you will scatter.
Casey Carlyle: What's wrong with wanting to feel strong and graceful and beautiful for once in my life?
Lily: Can you try not to like not squish me?
Nikki: [about The Jumping Shrimp] My mom had it copyrighted.
Zoe Bloch: Well, well, well. If it isn't the Leaping Dwarf.
Nikki: It's the Jumping Shrimp, actually.
Zoe Bloch: Like that's a step up?
Gen Harwood: She's got eyes on the back of her horns.
[about Zoe Bloch]
Gen Harwood: She's got eyes in the back of her horns.
Tina Harwood: [about Casey's triple jump] She figured that out on her computer.
Gen Harwood: Mom, the computer can't make the jumps for you.
Joan Carlyle: [about Harvard] You can't do this, Case. You're giving up on your dream.
Casey Carlyle: No, Mom. I'm giving up on your dream. I'm going after mine.
Casey Carlyle: I want you to coach me for sectionals.
Tina Harwood: Why on earth would I do that?
Casey Carlyle: Because you don't have a skater and I don't have a coach. We're a perfect match.
Gen Harwood: [about Casey's improvisation in her program] She deviated!
Tina Harwood: And I'll bust her for it. Tomorrow.
Nikki: I was this close, this close to losing!
Nikki's Mom: Sweetheart...
[places her hand on Nikki's arm]
Nikki: [twists her arm out of her mother's grip] Don't you know what'll happen after six months with Tina?
Nikki's Mom: What?
Nikki: She'll whip my butt! Someone is going to pay big time.
Joan Carlyle: How can I not see you?
Casey Carlyle: You see me better than anyone.
Tina Harwood: Take a deep breath
[Casey inhales]
Tina Harwood: ... And then you let it out.
[Casey exhales]
Nikki: [to Casey] You can keep it all if you just stop doing that.
Girl at Party: Your doing that babbling thing again
Teddy Harw
蒂娜哈伍德: [转向一群学生聚集在附近听之间的斗争,她和根]如果您有任何意义上的自我保护,您将散射。
凯西凯雷:有什么不好想感觉强有力的和优雅的和美丽的第一次在我的生活?
百合:你能否尽量不喜欢不果酱我吗?
尼克: [关于跳虾]我妈妈了它的版权。佐伊布洛赫:嗯,嗯,嗯。如果没有跨越式矮。尼克:这是虾跳,其实。佐伊布洛赫:这样的一个步骤了吗?
根哈伍德:她的眼睛获得的支持下她的牛角。
[关于佐伊布洛赫]根哈伍德:她有眼睛在她后面的喇叭。
蒂娜哈伍德: [关于凯西三级跳远]她占有,在她的电脑。根哈伍德:妈妈,计算机不能让你跳。
琼凯雷: [关于哈佛]你不能做到这一点,案例。你放弃你的梦想。凯西凯雷:没有,妈妈。我放弃你的梦想。我会在地雷。
凯西凯雷:我要你我的教练sectionals 。蒂娜哈伍德:为什么在地球上,我这样做吗?凯西凯雷:由于您没有选手和我没有教练。我们是一个完美的比赛。
根哈伍德: [关于凯西的即兴在她的计划]她偏离!蒂娜哈伍德:我会破灭她的。明天。
尼克:我是这种密切,这种密切失去!尼克的妈妈:甜心... [地方她的手对尼克的手臂]尼克: [曲折她的手臂从她母亲的抓地力]你不知道会发生什么6个月后与蒂娜?尼克的妈妈:什么?吧:她会鞭打我的屁股!有人要支付大时间。
琼凯雷:我怎么没有看到你呢?凯西凯雷:你看我比任何人都更。
蒂娜哈伍德:深呼吸[凯西吸入]蒂娜哈伍德: ...然后你让了。 [凯西exhales ]
尼克: [卡西]您可以保留这一切,如果你只是停止这样做。
在党的女孩:你这样做,什么事情再次泰迪Harw
蒂娜哈伍德: [转向一群学生聚集在附近听之间的斗争,她和根]如果您有任何意义上的自我保护,您将散射。凯西凯雷:有什么不好想感觉强有力的和优雅的和美丽的第一次在我的生活?
百合:你能否尽量不喜欢不果酱我吗?
尼克: [关于跳虾]我妈妈了它的版权。
佐伊布洛赫:嗯,嗯,嗯。如果没有跨越式矮。
尼克:这是虾跳,其实。
佐伊布洛赫:这样的一个步骤了吗?
根哈伍德:她的眼睛获得的支持下她的牛角。
[关于佐伊布洛赫]
根哈伍德:她有眼睛在她后面的喇叭。
蒂娜哈伍德: [关于凯西三级跳远]她占有,在她的电脑。
根哈伍德:妈妈,计算机不能让你跳。
琼凯雷: [关于哈佛]你不能做到这一点,案例。你放弃你的梦想。
凯西凯雷:没有,妈妈。我放弃你的梦想。我会在地雷。
凯西凯雷:我要你我的教练sectionals 。
蒂娜哈伍德:为什么在地球上,我这样做吗?
凯西凯雷:由于您没有选手和我没有教练。我们是一个完美的比赛。
根哈伍德: [关于凯西的即兴在她的计划]她偏离!
蒂娜哈伍德:我会破灭她的。明天。
尼克:我是这种密切,这种密切的失去!
尼克的妈妈:甜心...
[地方她的手对尼克的手臂]
尼克: [曲折她的手臂从她母亲的抓地力]你不知道会发生什么6个月后与蒂娜?
尼克的妈妈:什么?
日记:她会鞭打我的屁股!有人要支付大时间。
琼凯雷:我怎么没有看到你呢?
凯西凯雷:你看我比任何人都更。
蒂娜哈伍德:深呼吸
[凯西吸入]
蒂娜哈伍德: ...然后你让了。
[凯西exhales ]
尼克: [卡西]您可以保留这一切,如果你只是停止这样做。
在党的女孩:你这样做,什么事情再次
等待您来回答
外语领域专家帮忙翻译一下!
帮忙翻译一下! 30
The day that I met my best friend for the first time ,I was full of anxiety I was trying to do some revision for an important oral exam in the local library and people kept disturbing me 。I was getting more and more annoy and of curse,the more upset I got, the less I was able to concentrate。The last straw was when I heard someone singing behind me 。The singing was so loud that I could even recognize the song !I turned around and glared at the person who was singing 。It was a tall girl about the same age as me and she had a big smile on her face 。She was standing with a book in her hands near the “English Literature” section 。 She looked like a literary type and seemed very interested in what she was reading 。I glanced at the book’s cover .。It was a book of Tennyson’s poems 。.
The fact that she looked like a sensitive , friendly girl didn’t &matter 。 If& anything , it made me even angrier . “How could she be so selfish ? ” I thought angrily 。 In fact , &I’m surprised there wasn’t steam coming out of my ears !
I picked up my books , glared at her and whispered angrily , “Thanks to your noise , I’ve been unable to study . You’re so selfish ! ”
I still hate thinking of that moment .Let me tell you the rest of the story though..
Because I left the library in such a hurry ,I left my most important textbook behind .It was only when I got home two hours later that I realized &I’d forgotten it and there was nothing I could do as the library was closed .I was so upset that I almost cried .Just then ,the phone rang .I answered it and a gentle voice introduced the speaker as Jenny and asked if I was Jane .After confirming that I was, Jenny said that she had noticed I’d left my book in the library and as my name was in it ,she’d asked a librarian to get my phone number from their files .She said that she didn’t live far away and could bring it around for me if I needed it .
I sighed with relief and agreed to meet her at the convenience store down the road. I was so grateful! Of course you’ve guessed who Jenny was. She was the girl I had shouted at for singing .When I recognised her in the convenience store, I was filled with shame and apologized several times for my rude behaviour . I felt so guilty , but Jenny just laughed and told me she was glad to see that I’d also left my glare in the library ! I couldn’t help laughing at this and I invited her back to my apartment for a quick cup of tea .
&&& We got along really well and ever since then we’ve been best friends . We’re very much alike and we tell each other everything . To be honest , I trust her more than anyone else . I often think how lucky I am . If Jenny hadn’t been a kind person who was willing to forgive my shortcomings , I would never have experienced such true friendship.
补充:不要用机器翻译!
一天,我遇见了我最好的朋友是第一次,我充满了焦虑,我尝试做一些修订的一个重要口试在当地图书馆和人民保持令人不安。我是越来越烦扰和诅咒,更不满我,那么我可以集中精力。的最后一根稻草是当我听到有人唱我的后面。歌唱如此大声说,我什至可以承认这首歌,我回头瞪着的人谁是唱歌。这是一个高大的女孩年龄大约相同的我和她有一个大的微笑在她脸上。她站在与一本书,她的双手靠近“英语文学”一节。她仿佛变了一个文学类型,而且似乎非常有兴趣在她读。我看了看这本书的封面。 。这是一本书的坦尼森的诗。 。 事实上,她仿佛变了一个敏感的,友好的女孩没有问题。如果有任何作用,它使我更感到气愤。 “怎么可能,她是如此自私? “我觉得愤怒。事实上,我很惊讶也没有打一出来,我的耳朵! 我拿起我的书,瞪着她低声愤怒, “感谢您的噪音,我已经无法研究。你真是自私! “ 我仍然恨思想的那一刻。让我告诉你这个故事虽然.. 因为我离开了图书馆在这样的匆忙,我离开了我最重要的教科书后面。只有当我回到家中两小时后,我意识到我会忘记它,没有什么我能做的图书馆被关闭。我如此不满,我几乎哭了。就在这时,电话响了。我回答它和一个温柔的声音介绍了一位发言者的珍妮,问我是简。经过确认,我是,珍妮说,她注意到我想离开我的书在图书馆和我的名字是它,她就会问馆员让我的电话号码从他们的文件。她说,她并没有远离生活,可以使周围的我,如果我需要它。 余舒了一口气,并同意以满足她在便利店的道路。我非常感谢!当然您已经猜到是谁珍妮。她是我的女孩喊道唱歌。当我确认她的便利店,我充满了羞愧和道歉好几次我的粗鲁行为。我觉得很内疚,但珍妮只是笑着告诉我,她很高兴地看到,我也留下了我的眩光的图书馆!我忍不住笑在此,我邀请她回到我的公寓快速一杯茶。 &&&&我们相处得很好,并从那时起我们一直在最好的朋友。我们非常有兴趣,我们告诉对方一切。老实说,我相信她比任何其他人。我常想,我多么的幸运。如果珍妮没有一种人,谁愿意原谅我的缺点,我可能永远都经历了这种真正的友谊。
等待您来回答
外语领域专家帮忙翻译一下呗。不要在线翻译的。谢谢!_百度知道
帮忙翻译一下呗。不要在线翻译的。谢谢!
People generally use spices (香料) every day when preparing meals.Most of these spices are readily available in local supermarkets.However, in the 15th and 16th centuries, spices were as valuable as gold or diamonds.Spices are small plants or parts of plants, such as ginger, pepper, vanilla, and cinnamon, which are used to add flavor to our food.In those times, spices also helped keep meat from spoiling. Such a use for spices actually goes all the way back to Roman times.The Romans used spices such as cumin and coriander to help preserve food.The spices came to Europe from countries to the east, such as the islands in the East Indies, Sri Lanka, and India. For centuries, Arab traders had carried the spices over land and sold them to European countries.Because of the long journeys involved, they were very expensive.European sailors began to look for routes to these countries themselves in order to bring back the spices by sea.In 1498, a Portuguese explorer named Vasco Da Gama reached an East Indies island called Calicut. Six years earlier, Spanish explorer Christopher Columbus had been looking for spices when he discovered America.In 1519, another Spanish explorer, Ferdinand Magellan, found a new trade route by sailing west across the Atlantic Ocean, around the southern tips of both South America and Africa, and back to Europe.For the next four centuries, Western countries raced each other for control of the spice trade in these new countries, which they called the &New World&.Portugal was the leader until the end of the 16th century.Spain was in control during much of the next 100 years.Then, Holland took over.The Dutch controlled the East Indies, but, in 1780, England defeated them in a famous war.The English then moved from the islands into India. They treated the people there badly and made them submit to the British government.India finally became independent from Britain in the 1940s.Today, it is still called &the land of spices&.In fact, at present India produces 2.5 million tons of spices each year and produced more types of spices than any other country.
提问者采纳
人们通常使用香料 (香料) 每天做饭的时候。大部分的这些香料可随时在当地超市。不过,在 15 和 16 世纪,香料是金制或钻石一样珍贵。香料是小植物或零件的植物,如姜、 胡椒、 香草和肉桂,用于添加到我们的食物的风味。在这些时候,香料还帮助保持肉宠自己。这种方式使用的香料其实是所有可以追溯到古罗马时代。罗马人用香料小茴香、 芫荽等来帮助保存食品。香料从国家向东,在东印度群岛、 斯里兰卡和印度群岛等来到欧洲。几个世纪以来,阿拉伯商人了香料结转土地和把它们卖给欧洲国家。因为长的旅途,他们是非常昂贵的。欧洲水手开始寻找到这些国家自己的路由,带回来的海上香料。在 1498 年,葡萄牙的资源管理器中命名 Vasco Da Gama 到达东印度群岛岛屿称为卡利卡特。六年早些时候,西班牙探险家克里斯托弗 · 哥伦布了一直在寻找香料时,他发现 America.In 1519 年,另一个西班牙探险家,麦哲伦,由西横渡大西洋南部提示的南美洲和非洲,并返回到欧洲各地发现的新的贸易路线。接下来的四个世纪以来,西方国家竞相彼此为控制香料贸易的这些新的国家,他们称为&新世界&.Portugal 是领导者直到 16 世纪的结尾。西班牙在未来 100 年的大部分时间是在控件中。然后,荷兰接管了。荷兰人控制东印度群岛,但是,在 1780 年,英格兰击败了他们在著名的战争中。英语从群岛然后移到印度。他们对那里的人不好,让他们向英国政府提出。印度最后成为了独立从英国在 20 世纪 40 年代。今天,它仍然是称为&香料的土地&。 事实,在目前印度生产 250 万吨的香料每年和产生更多的香料类型比其他任何国家。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
人们通常使用香料(香料)的时候每天做饭。大多数这些香料是现成的在当地的超市。然而,在15和16世纪,香料是一样重要的黄金或钻石。香料是小的植物或植物的某些部分,如生姜、胡椒、香草和肉桂,用于添加到我们的食品风味。在那些时期,香料还保持肉腐坏。这样一个用于香料实际上可以追溯到罗马时代。罗马人用香料,如小茴香和芫荽帮助保存食品。欧洲的香料来从国家到东,如群岛在东印度、斯里兰卡和印度。几个世纪以来,阿拉伯商人已经把香料对土地和卖给欧洲国家。因为涉及的长途旅行,他们是非常昂贵的。欧洲水手们开始寻找路线,这些国家自己为了带回海上的香料。1498年,葡萄牙探险家命名瓦斯科·达·伽马到达一个东印度群岛的岛屿叫卡利卡特。六年前,西班牙探险家哥伦布一直寻找香料当他发现了美洲。在1519年,另一个西班牙探险家麦哲伦,发现一个新的贸易路线向西航行穿越大西洋,在南方的尖端两南美和非洲,并带回欧洲。在接下来的四个世纪,西方国家跑对方控制香料贸易在这些新国家——他们称之为“新世界”葡萄牙领导人直到16世纪的结束。西班牙是在控制差不多在接下来的100年。然后,荷兰接管。荷兰东印度控制,但是,在1780年,英格兰击败了他们在一个著名的战争。英语然后搬到印度的岛屿。他们把那里的人不好,让他们提交给英国政府。印度从英国独立终于在1940年代。今天,它仍被称为“土地的香料”。其实,目前印度生产
好长哦主要讲香料的起源历史之类的
在线翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁本科毕业论文小摘要翻译,特着急,英语牛人帮忙翻一下呗,谢谢!_百度知道
本科毕业论文小摘要翻译,特着急,英语牛人帮忙翻一下呗,谢谢!
要需要是学习的动力, 兴趣是学习的老师。成功的教育是让学生愉快的接受。只有学生感兴趣的东西,学生才会积极地开动脑筋认真思考,并且以最简捷,最有效的方法获得最必要的知识。课堂教学是英语教学的基本形式,学生掌握英语主要依靠英语课堂教学来完成。因此,构筑一个良好的英语课堂环境是保证英语教学顺利实施必不可少的条件。良好的课堂教学环境不仅有利于教师的教与学生的学,而且有利于教师与学生的情感交流。 关键词:兴趣;课堂教学;情感交流;
As far as high heels go, I love them but being 5’10 I do not wear them all the time. Vlad is about 6’2 and I attempt to be just a tad shorter than him at all times. But for most women, high heels are a wardrobe staple and are causing a bit more foot trouble than we all may think. There is a new procedure that is all the rage which involves a foot-lift of sorts. A Dr can inject collagen to the ball of the foot to help ease pain in the future. What are your thoughts? And thanks Dad for the article! (who would have thought this article came from my dad
)From the comfort of your living room, it’s hard to tell how painful a stroll down the red carpet at the Academy Awards can be. Those 4-inch heels are no walk in the park.“I just switch feet. If I can stand on one foot for a little while, then [I can] stand on the other foot,” explains shoe model Nikki Tomlinson. “It still looks really good, though. I’m not complaining.”Thanks to modern podiatry, the newest must-have item for the red carpet might just be a foot-lift.The short procedure involves injecting a collagen enhancer into the ball of the foot to cushion a night of revelry in your Jimmy Choos.Read the rest of the article below!‘Looking Fabulous Is About Wearing Fabulous Shoes’Dr. Suzanne Levine is a self-described pioneer in cosmetic foot surgery. She can actually shorten a woman’s toes to better fit her favorite stilettos, but the foot-lift procedure is simpler.“I see patients prior to the Golden Globes, the Academy Awards,” says Levine. “Because they have to look fabulous, and looking fabulous is about wearing fabulous shoes, and I give them that ability without having as much pain.”A patient undergoing the minutes-long procedure only feels the pinch for about two seconds, similar to what one might feel during a bee sting.“It’s not painful,” says Levine. “We mix this polylactic acid, referred to as sculptra, which is almost a filler ?? it’s the same filler that one would use on the face ?? and I inject it on the ball of the foot.”A Practical ProcedureWhile Levine has serviced starlets before all the biggest nights in Hollywood, she also tackles more practical missions, like working on the feet of a hard-working flight attendant.“I’m constantly on my feet running up and down the aisles,” says flight attendant Gloria Diaz. “It felt as though I was walking on concrete. The balls of my feet were beginning to suffer.”After the treatment, Diaz says she felt like she was walking on the clouds through which she so often flies. “It feels fantastic, like I’m walking on little cushions right now.” Via ABC News
其他类似问题
本科毕业论文的相关知识
其他4条回答
Need is to study power, the interest is the study of the teacher. The success of education is to let a student happy to accept. Only students interested in things, students will actively use your head careful consideration, and with the most simple, the most effective way to get the most necessary knowledge. Classroom teaching is the basic form of English teaching, students to master English mainly rely on English class teaching to complete. Therefore, build a good English classroom environment is to guarantee the smooth implement English teaching an imperative. Good classroom teaching environment is not only beneficial to the teachers' teaching and students' learning, but to help teachers and students' emotional communication.话说,不知道行不行哦~
Need is the motivation to learn things while interest is the mother of learning. Successful education is to enable students accept knowledge willingly.
Students will
use their brains to think actively and use the most simple and effective way to get the most necessary knowledge only when students interested in it. Classroom teaching is the basic form of English language teaching, which mainly rely on students to master English. Therefore, to build a good English classroom environment is essential to ensure the smooth implementation of the teaching of English conditions. Good classroom teaching and learning environment conducive not only to the teaching of teachers and learning of students, but also conducive to the emotional exchanges between teachers and students.
Need is to study power, the interest is the study of the teacher. The success of education is to let a student happy to accept. Only students interested in things, students will actively use your head careful consideration, and with the most simple, the most effective way to get the most necessary knowledge. Classroom teaching is the basic form of English teaching, students to master English mainly rely on English class teaching to complete. Therefore, build a good English classroom environment is to guarantee the smooth implement English teaching an imperative. Good classroom teaching environment is not only beneficial to the teachers' teaching and students' learning, but to help teachers and students' emotional communication.
有道翻译。。。
Pick toNeed is to study power, the interest is the study of the teacher. The success of education is to let a student happy to accept. Only students interested in things, students will actively use your head careful consideration, and with the most simple, the most effective way to get the most necessary knowledge. Classroom teaching is the basic form of English teaching, students to master English mainly rely on English class teaching to complete. Therefore, build a good English classroom environment is to guarantee the smooth implement English teaching an imperative. Good classroom teaching environment is not only beneficial to the teachers' teaching and students' learning, but to help teachers and students' emotional communication.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 岛呗中文翻译 的文章

随机推荐