He is b___doingnow his homework now.

— Is John doing his homework now?— He should,but he ____ not.He likes watching TV.A.must B.can C.need D.may请问选 哪一个,为什么
shijin0060
选D 表示也许根据本句句意 可以翻译为 John现在正在做作业吗?他应该去做,但是他也许不会去做作业.他喜欢看电视must表示一定 can表示可能 而need表示需要 都不符句意
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
D,he should 表示John应该是在做家庭作业,但因为他喜欢看电视,所以有可能他现在没有在做家庭作业,四个选项中只有may表示可能。
答案是 D === He should be doing his homework, but he may not be doing it.(这是表示猜测的句子句型,用may的话,表明说话人把握不大。 如果是can't的话就更好了。)以下是表示猜测的情态动词:must ----一定,肯定can't---肯定不/没有,不可能may ---也...
扫描下载二维码句型转换。1. Tim went for a drive yesterday morning.&&(改为否定句)&&&&Tim ______ ______for a drive yesterday morning.2. Nick's day off was very boring.(就画线部分提问)&& &______ ______ Nick's day off?3. They had some nice food for breakfast.(改为一般疑问句)&& &______ they ______ ______ nice food for breakfast?4.& He is doing his homework now.&&(用yesterday evening改写句子)&&&& He ______ his homework ______ _______.5. I read a story book last week. (就画线部分提问)&&&&______ _______ you________ last week?
句型转换。1. Why don't you go boating on the river? (改为同义句)&&______&&______ go boating on the river?2. Bill sat next to him in the classroom. (改为一般疑问句)&&______ Bill ______ next to him in the classroom?3. My sister is helping my mother wash clothes now. (用just now替换now)&&My sister _____ my mother wash clothes ______&&______.4. Please tell me, "Why does Sally miss her parents?" (连成含宾语从句的复合句)&&Please tell me ______&&______&&_______&&______&&_______.5. I wanted to know, "Is he doing his homework?"&&(连成含宾语从句的复合句)&&I wanted to know ______&&______&&_______&&_______ his homework.
按要求转换句型。1. There is some bread on the table. (改为否定句) &&& There _______& _______bread on the table. 2. He is doing his homework now. (改为一般疑问句)&& &_______ &_______ &_______ his homework now? 3. The show starts at 7:30 p.m. (改为一般疑问句) &&& _______ the show _______ at 7:30 p.m.? 4. We saw many different birds at the Beijing Wildlife Park. (改为同义句) &&& We saw _______& _______& _______ different birds at the Beijing Wildlife Park. 5. I think it is important that I do something to protect birds. (改为同义句)&&&& I think _______ important for me_______& _______ something to protect birds.
句型转换。1. My&house&is&on&Green&Street.&(对画线部分提问)&&&&&______&is ______&house? 2.&It's&time&for&lunch.&(改为同义句)&&&&&It's&time ______&&______&lunch. 3.&Miss&Gao&is&our&English&teacher.&(改为同义句)&&&&&Miss&Gao&English ______&&______. 4.&I&had&a&busy&weekend.&(改为一般疑问句)&&& &______&you&______&a&busy&weekday? 5.&He&is&doing&his&homework&now.&(用&every&day代替&now且改为否定句) &&&& He______&______ his&homework&every&day.Tom is b____ doing his homework now.根据手写字母大写填祠_百度知道
Tom is b____ doing his homework now.根据手写字母大写填祠
Tom is b____ doing his homework now.根据手写字母大写填祠
提问者采纳
busy,忙于干什么 be busy doing
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
Tom is busy doing his homework now
来自:求助得到的回答
busybe busy doing sth 忙于做某事
汤姆正忙着写作业
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁选词填空1 He is (do,doing)his homework now.2 Can Sandy (swim,swimming)?Yes.Look ,he is (dive,diving)3 Lisen!The bird is (sing,singing).4 Alice is (listening,talking)with her class teacher.5 What are you (do,doing)now?I am (writing,writeing).改写句子1 Please wash your hands.(否定句)2 Norman and Tom are watching TV now.(对watching TV提问)3 Jenny can sing English songs.(对sing English songs提问)4 My brother plays basketball every day.(用now改写句子)( )1.Sue wants to computer games every day.A.plays B.playing C.play( ) 2.The srudents of Grade Three the rope.A.are skiping B.is skipping C.are skipping( )3.Look,my sister is dancing my father.A.and B.with C.of
divingsingingtalkingdoing1 Please don't wash your hands.(否定句)2 Are Norman and Tom watching TV now.(对watching TV提问)3 Can Jenny sing English songs.(对sing English songs提问)4 My brother is playing basketball now.(用now改写句子)c
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
divingsingingtalkingdoing
writingPlease don't wash your hands.What are Norman and Tom doing now?What can Jenny do?My brother is playing basketball now.CCB
doing swim
driving singing talking doing writing Don't wash your hands 2 .what are they doing 3 what can jenny do 4 my brother is playing basketball now
扫描下载二维码求解答过程:听下面一段对话,回答
听下面一段对话,回答第1-2小题.
1. What is Peter doing now?&
A. He is doing his homework.
B. He is going to the library.
C. He is reading a book.
2. Where did Peter go last Monday?
A. He stayed at home.
B. He went to the library.
C. He went to the beach.
情义光头Mw2
为您推荐: