moust king the king是什么意思思

已成功添加“”到 个分组
请不要超过6个字Glenn Moust
26-06-2012
I have a collage featured in the collagezine "Mekanik copulaire 4" available via .
-------------------------
28-04-2012
A lot of my most recent work can be seen at Kammergalleriet in Lemvig throughout May. (pdf)
28-03-2012
I'm participating in an Easter group
in Lemvig (DK). It begins this Saturday 30th of March and ends on April 12.
17-03-2012
I have some work in the 5th and final issue of
15-11-2011
I'm currently working on a collage zine WAFA ZINE A+ B arranged by .Read more and see the book from start.
06-10-2011
Two of my linocuts have been selected for
juried exhibition.The show opens Saturday the 8th of October 2011 at 2pm.
21-07-2011
the Not Paper interview...
21-07-2011
More updates in the Prints section...No less than
for your viewing pleasure.
04-07-2011
I have updated the Paintings section with
of artwork....and in the Projects section you'll find my recently finished .
29-06-2011
In Danish: Knud Larn har skrevet en laengere artikel om min billedverden.Laes artiklen
09-05-2011
I'm participating in the collage show . The show opened at the ANU school of art, Canberra (AUS), on Friday the 6th at 4:30. and runs for 2 weeks It will be in the upstairs foyer space (directly above the foyer as you enter the school).
22-04-2011
in the Carpaccio Guide to emerging illustrators, photographres & artists Vol. 4. You can buy it via .
-------------------------()of them can read or writemoust还是few_百度知道
()of them can read or writemoust还是few
而few本身就带有否定意义,意为:很少。因为后面有个or应该填few,几乎没有,只有在否定句中才要用or
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁moust damp有什么区别_百度知道
moust damp有什么区别
这组词都有“潮湿的”的意思。其区别在于:1.在程度上, soaking & wet & damp & moist:soaking指完全湿了; wet指中等的潮湿; damp指不干燥,有点儿潮; moist指未完全干,还有点潮,尤其是表面潮湿。例如:I tried to squeeze the water out of my soaking skirt.我用力拧掉我那件湿透了的裙子上的水。He took off his wet shoes.他把湿鞋子脱了下来。Damp wood won't burn.湿柴无法燃烧。The grass was moist from the morning dew.草上沾着露水,很潮湿。2.wet有时含有令人不快的意味,另外三个词则没有。例如:Her cheeks were wet with tears.她的双颊流着眼泪。damp wet dank moist humid都含&潮湿的&意思。damp:damp指&轻度潮湿, 使人感觉不舒服的&。我不喜欢潮湿的天气。I don't like damp weather.wet:wet指&含水分或其他液体的&、&湿的&。浑身湿透。be wet to the skindank:dank指&阴湿的&。一个既黑暗又潮湿、又阴冷的洞。a dark dank and chilly cavemoist:moist指&微湿的&、&湿润的&, 常含&不十分干, 此湿度是令人愉快的&意思。草被露水润湿了。Grasses were moist with dew.humid:humid为正式用语, 常表示&空气中湿度大的&。在东方,夏季空气潮湿。In the east, the air is humid in summer.wet damp soak这些动词均有“使潮湿”之意。wet:wet普通用词,一般指水所发挥的作用。damp:damp指全部弄湿,侧重状态。soak:soak多指浸没,侧重最后结果。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 the king是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐