急急急!!!以my favorite 作文animal 为话题写一篇英语作文

您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
My Favorite Animal
我最喜爱的动物 小学英语作文
rain0 于发布 l 已有人浏览
描写一种你最喜爱的动物,要对它进行外形描写。My
Favorite Animal我最喜爱的动物 My favorite animal is rabbit. Its name is
Sweet. Sweet has long ears. It&s very small. It&s white. It has a short tail. It has red eyes. It
likes eating carrots. It likes jumping. It goes jumping three times a day. I
like it very much. It&s lovely. It&s my best friend. I like the rabbit.我最喜爱的动物是兔子。它的名字叫糖果。糖果有一对长耳朵。它长得又小又白,有一只短尾巴,一对红色的眼睛。它喜欢吃萝卜,喜欢蹦蹦跳跳的,一天能跳三次。我非常喜欢它。它特别可爱,它是我最好的朋友,我喜欢兔子。
描写一种你最喜爱的动物,要对它进行外形描写。
favorite animal
我最喜爱的动物
&& my favorite animal is rabbit. its name is
sweet. sweet has long ears. it&s very small. it&s white.& it has a short tail. it has red eyes. it
likes eating carrots. it likes jumping. it goes jumping three times a day. i
like it very much. it&s lovely. it&s my best friend. i like the rabbit.
我最喜爱的动物是兔子。它的名字叫糖果。糖果有一对长耳朵。它长得又小又白,有一只短尾巴,一对红色的眼睛。它喜欢吃萝卜,喜欢蹦蹦跳跳的,一天能跳三次。我非常喜欢它。它特别可爱,它是我最好的朋友,我喜欢兔子。
英语作文&|&英语作文&|&英语作文&|&英语作文&|&英语作文&|&英语作文&|&
英语作文排行
我们也在这里:
本文相关应用▼初中英语作文题目&&Myfavouriteanimal&&带中文翻译!!!!匿名?2013-5-,初中英语作文题目&&My favourite animal&& 带中文翻译!!!!-爱问知识网
初中英语作文题目&&My favourite animal&& 带中文翻译!!!!
Some trained dogs can even lead the blind people and save people’s lives。我希望有一天狗能与人类和谐共处。一些受过训练的狗甚至可以引导盲人、拯救人们的性命。所以他们都被当做是我们的家庭成员.我喜欢狗,因为它们是人类的好朋友。他们可以为我们做很多有用的事情,如,保护房子,问候客人,帮助警方等等. So they‘re treated as our family members. I hope someday dogs will be in great harmony with human-beings, greeting guests, helping the police, and so on. They can do many helpful things to us, such as guarding our housesI like dogs, because they are man’s good friends
And it is always very clean. His house is very beautiful. The wall is white and pink。和它总是很干净。我总是给他很多食物. There is a bowl near his house。他通常睡觉和休息在家里. And it is very lovely. So I like him, too.我最喜欢的动物我有一只狗. I always give him lots of food。他现在才一岁。他是非常小的。贝贝爱他的房子非常。有一个锁的门。锁是黄色的。它是非常好的。他有一个非常小的鼻子,两只眼睛和两只小小的耳朵. His father is black. It is very clever。他的房子非常漂亮。门是红色的。有两个窗户在墙上。墙是白色和粉红色的. He usually sleeps and rests in the house。他非常喜欢肉。有一个碗在他家附近。总是有一些骨头或猪肉在它。她是黄色和白色的。他的母亲是白人。他的父亲是黑人。这是非常聪明的。而且它非常可爱。所以我喜欢他。他是黑色和白色。他的名字叫贝贝。他有四条腿和一个小的脸, two eyes and two small ears. He has a small mouth, too, too. He thinks I am very helpful,太。他有一张小嘴巴. It is my favourite animal. His name is Beibei. His name and my name are the same. She is yellow and white. His mother is white。和他有一个妹妹. There is always some bones or pork in it。他的名字和我的名字都是相同的。我喜欢贝贝非常多。它是我最喜欢的动物. There is a lock in the door. The lock is yellow. It is very nice. I think so. He is black and white. And he has one sister. I like him. He has four legs and a small face. He loves meat very much. He likes me very much. He is very friendly. Beibei loves his house very much. The door is red. And there are two windows in the wall. He has a very small nose. He is very small. I like Beibei very much. He is only one year old nowMy Favourite Animal I have a dog。他非常喜欢我。他是非常友好的。我也喜欢他。他认为我很有帮助
There is a zooin ourcity,there aremanyanimal.They arethe elephants,lions,tigers,koalas,pandas and monkeys. My favorite animal is
panda,her name is Tiantian.She is twelve years old.She is black and white.Isn't she beautiful? I like her because she is very cute and friendly.
水平有限,望采纳
在我的城市里有一个动物园,那里用许多动物。他们是大象,狮子,老虎,考拉,熊猫和猴子。我最喜欢的动物是熊猫,她叫甜甜。她十二岁了。她是黑白相间的。难道她不漂亮吗?我喜欢她因为她很可爱而且又很友好。
l love fish. it is cute and beautiful. i have 4 fish and love them very much. they are easy to take care of .when you fed them you may know how lovely they are .they gave me a happy time.now they are not in my side.i miss them very much.我喜欢鱼。它可爱并且美丽。我有4条鱼我非常喜欢他们。他们很容易养活。当你喂养他们的时候你就会知道他们有多可爱。他们给了我一段非常开心的时光。现在他们不在了,我非常想念他们扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
以my favourite animal为题,写一篇英语作文,60词就行,急
戴蒙秘鸦23
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
My favourite animl is pandas .They are lovely .They eat bamboo and they usally eat 15 kilos of bamboo.Its colour is the biack and white .They live China .Pandas can swimming and climb up atree,too.The...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

随机推荐