Now if you'll excuse me, I have to finish my cigar masterbefore it gets cold. 怎么解释?

Now if you excuse me, I have a re-run of The Bob Newhart Show to watch.
现在,如果你能原谅我的话,我可要去看鲍勃·纽哈特秀的重播了。
Barman: And now I think I'd better go and look after my customers. So if you excuse me, I'll leave you to it.
我想现在我必须要去照看我的客人了,不介意的话,我将离开。
I am afraid we had warned you to mind your valuable, Sir, and if you excuse me , I’ll find our duty manager for you.
很抱歉,我们已经警告过您小心您的贵重物品,先生。如果您允许的话,我去为您叫值班经理来。
Xy:Now if you will excuse me, I've got first-class villainy to perform.
现在,如果你不介意的话,我要表演一场一流的恶行。
The balcony was furnished with a chair I sat down, and took out a cigar, —I will take one now, if you will excuse me.
阳台上摆着一两把椅子,我坐了下来,取出一支雪茄——请原谅,现在我要抽一支。
In his post about his new dream job, Blackman writes, “And now if you will excuse me, I must break out into my secret victory dance one more time . . . .”
在写到自己新的理想工作时,布莱克蒙指出,“要是你不介意的话,我真想再来一曲,秘密地庆祝我的成功…”
Shirly: All good things must come to an end, they say. So if you will excuse me, I must be leaving.
雪丽:俗话说,天下没有不散的宴席。请原谅,我必须告辞了。
If you will excuse me for borrowing from an entirely different register, that of the virtues inaugurated by the Christian religion, there is here a sort of belated effect, an offshoot of charity.
容我借用另一种完全不同的表达方式来解释,那就是基督教所创导的善行,从事慈善行为的流派后来所产生的影响。佛洛伊德的行为难道不也是一种慈善行为吗?
Sure, if you can excuse me to only a Number 2. Let me search a piece of to record it dhave.
当然,假如你没去外国国家国家疑题等我一下下,让我找张纸写下来。
Now, if you'll excuse me I have a family and a football team to indulge.
现在,如果你愿意原谅我,让我沉浸在家庭和足球队里。
No, it doesn't. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some business with the Chinese. I suggest you put that away.
没有。如果你不介意的话,我现在和中国人还有点事要办。我建议你先把那东西放下。
ASHLEY: Now if you'll excuse me, Mr. Butler's our guest… I think I'll just show him around.
希礼:对不起,巴特勒先生是客人,我现在想带他到处走一走。
Now, if you'll excuse me, I th ink I'll go get another dr ink. I'm starting to feel sober.
现在,如果你不在意的话,我想再去拿杯酒,我已开始觉得清醒了。
PAULA: Yes. We should be seeing quite a lot of each other. (to Peter) If you'll excuse me, I should be getting back. See you later, Maria.
波拉:是的,我们会在一起呆挺长时间哦。(转向彼得)对不起,我要走了。再见,玛丽亚。
If you do not excuse me, I can eternal worry, if afterwards you when sky flies to fly go , can see a lonely fox in forest grieved go to go go , I believe you is at heart certain and also unwell.
如果你不原谅我,我会永生不安,如果以后你在天空飞来飞去,会看到一只孤独的狐狸在森林里悲哀的走来走去,我相信你的心里一定也不好过。
Now if you'll excuse me, swizzle stick, number 17 has a yacht and giant feet.
恕我失陪,17号搅酒棒,有艘游艇和一双大脚。
Richard: If you ladies will Excuse me…there are five gentlemen waiting to take my money.
恕我失陪,那边有五位绅士等着赢我的钱呢。
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to buy a pussycat. I gotta tell you guys, I'm a little worried about Sheldon.
我得先走了,要去买一只小猫咪。这事儿必须跟你们说一下,我有点担心谢尔顿。
Being a good of yours, I shall be much obliged if you will please excuse me .
作为你的好友,如果我能得到你的原谅,会非常感激的。
Now if you'll excuse me, Mr. Smith, I'll say goodbye to you. Mr. Li will show you to your room.
史密斯先生,如果你不在意,咱们就再见了,李先生将带你到你房间去。
PAULA: Yes. We should be seeing quite a lot of each other. (to Peter) If you?ll excuse me, I should be getting back. See you later, Maria.
波拉:是的,我们俩会在一起呆挺长时间哦。(转向彼得)对不起,我要走了。再见,玛丽亚。
Now if you'll excuse me, I need to pen an argumentative column about why only showing the new episodes in one country will force people to download it illegally.
如果你们能谅解我,我需要开一个讨论专栏,是关于为什么仅在一个国家播出新的剧集而促使人们非法下载。
So if you'll excuse me. Does this feel like a sitcom to anybody else?It feels like a reality show.
所以如果你不介意的话。,你们觉得像不像情景喜剧?像个真人秀。
Now if you'll excuse me, I have to call Boner and break my best friends heart.
我要失陪了,去给波拿打个电话,他会伤心的。
Xy:Now if you'll excuse me, I've got first-class villainy to perform.
现在,如果你不介意的话,我要表演一场一流的恶行。
Now if you'll excuse me, I have some very loyal shampoo bottles waiting for me in the "Shower 26)auditorium."
请原谅,我得走了。忠实的洗发水瓶子们正在“洗澡大礼堂”等候着我呢。
Now, if you'll excuse me, I must go across the street to see the Fords boy, Steve. He seems to have the same thing as Jack has today.
如今,假如你不介意的话,本人要上街去看看福特家的男孩,史蒂夫。
Now if you'll excuse me, Mr. Butler's our guest…I think I'll just show him around.
如果你们不介意……巴特勒先生是我的客人,我应该带他四处转转。
Now if you'll excuse me, Mr. Butler's our guest…I think I'll just show him around.
如果你们不介意……巴特勒先生是我的客人,我应该带他四处转转。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!根据对话内容,从对话后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,并将答案填写在本题下面的横线上。选项中有两项为多余的选项。(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分) Alice’s mother is very ill. She wishes to take a few days off from school so she goes to her teacher, Mr Green.―Excuse me, Mr Green.I’d like to take a few days off.―___小题1:____―My mother’s ill.I have to take care of her.―Oh dear! I’m sorry to hear that.____小题2:___―No, thank you.My mother has caught a bad cold.She has a high fever and coughs day and night.The doctor says my mother has to be in hospital for a few days.I’d like to be with her.―I understand.___小题3:_____―I hope to be back next Wednesday.―That’s all right.____小题4:____―Thank you , Mr Green.That’s very kind of you.I’ll write it immediately.―____小题5:___I’ll certainly help you with them when you get back.
A.Is there anything I can
do to help?B.What’s the matter,
Alice?C.I hope your mother gets
well soon.D.How long will you be
away? E.Where have you been
,Alice? F.But you must write a written
request for leave to be away. G.Don’t worry about your
lessons. - 跟谁学
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
根据对话内容,从对话后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,并将答案填写在本题下面的横线上。选项中有两项为多余的选项。(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分) Alice’s mother is very ill. She wishes to take a few days off from school so she goes to her teacher, Mr Green.―Excuse me, Mr Green.I’d like to take a few days off.―___小题1:____―My mother’s ill.I have to take care of her.―Oh dear! I’m sorry to hear that.____小题2:___―No, thank you.My mother has caught a bad cold.She has a high fever and coughs day and night.The doctor says my mother has to be in hospital for a few days.I’d like to be with her.―I understand.___小题3:_____―I hope to be back next Wednesday.―That’s all right.____小题4:____―Thank you , Mr Green.That’s very kind of you.I’ll write it immediately.―____小题5:___I’ll certainly help you with them when you get back.
根据对话内容,从对话后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,并将答案填写在本题下面的横线上。选项中有两项为多余的选项。(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分) Alice’s mother is very ill. She wishes to take a few days off from school so she goes to her teacher, Mr Green.―Excuse me, Mr Green.I’d like to take a few days off.―___小题1:____―My mother’s ill.I have to take care of her.―Oh dear! I’m sorry to hear that.____小题2:___―No, thank you.My mother has caught a bad cold.She has a high fever and coughs day and night.The doctor says my mother has to be in hospital for a few days.I’d like to be with her.―I understand.___小题3:_____―I hope to be back next Wednesday.―That’s all right.____小题4:____―Thank you , Mr Green.That’s very kind of you.I’ll write it immediately.―____小题5:___I’ll certainly help you with them when you get back.
lessons.科目:难易度:最佳答案
小题1:B小题1:A小题1:D小题1:F小题1:G

知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖