休みだってことを忘れます

平成22年4月5日から4月6日までに、社外の新人研修をいただきました。でも、4月6日の朝には、7時の予定時間を厳格に守っていただきませんでした。経由は、6時59分でロビに着きましたはずですけど、研修の内容としての葉書を部屋に忘れてしました。後には、部屋へ取りに参りましたので、全部の時間を決算していただければ、お時間オーバになりました。会社並びに関係者に多大なるご迷惑を掛けてしまったことを深くお詫び申し上げます。 的翻译是:4 月 5 日从日期 4-6,收到一个菜鸟在公司外部培训。但放弃的保持这严格估计 7 上午 4 月 6 日上午的时间。忘记明信片为内容的训练室,但我们应将抵达尤文通过 6:59。所以才能到达房间后我们将感激,关闭所有的时间,现在你的时间超速传动。公司和利益相关者已被乘以大深感歉意。 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
平成22年4月5日から4月6日までに、社外の新人研修をいただきました。でも、4月6日の朝には、7時の予定時間を厳格に守っていただきませんでした。経由は、6時59分でロビに着きましたはずですけど、研修の内容としての葉書を部屋に忘れてしました。後には、部屋へ取りに参りましたので、全部の時間を決算していただければ、お時間オーバになりました。会社並びに関係者に多大なるご迷惑を掛けてしまったことを深くお詫び申し上げます。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
4 月 5 日从日期 4-6,收到一个菜鸟在公司外部培训。但放弃的保持这严格估计 7 上午 4 月 6 日上午的时间。忘记明信片为内容的训练室,但我们应将抵达尤文通过 6:59。所以才能到达房间后我们将感激,关闭所有的时间,现在你的时间超速传动。公司和利益相关者已被乘以大深感歉意。
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
相关内容&a人口限制人口增长 Checks on population population growth & a57 2009 Independent Director 57 2009年 独立主任 & ais nice you have open mind 是好的您有开放性心理 & a不够密切 Insufficiently close & aI can speak and write English but I can not speak or write Chinese. 我可以讲和写英语,但我不可能讲或写中文。 & atipo origina 键入发源 & aPoseidon Poseidon & atokyo-official with japan"s nuclear safety agency said early sunday morning there is an emergency at another nuclear reator at a 正在翻译,请等待...
& aarmor pen 正在翻译,请等待... & a家长不支持 The guardian does not support & awell,you know that i hope you can be my very very good friend more than my BF.i don't want to explain any more, but i realy not want to hurt you even lose you. i'm sure you will understand,because we are true friends!Forever friends!!! 正在翻译,请等待... & a感受到佛法的美丽 Feels the Buddhist doctrine the beauty & athe deep indentation of creaser is inferior in the corner profile of bent crease,whereas the shallow indentation of creaser causes the occurrence of surface breaking and cannot reduce the bending stiffness . creaser的深凹进是下等在弯的折痕壁角外形,而creaser的浅凹进导致表面发生打破并且不可能减少抗弯刚度。 & a……是一样的 正在翻译,请等待... & aIf Proficiency was acquired by means other than course work,please describe 如果熟练通过手段获取除路线工作之外,请描述 & a好像是标有XA比XW容易发生问题 Probably is the sign has XA to be easier than XW to give rise to the problem & a装运方面的任何延误都会给我们带来不便 Shipping aspect any delay can bring inconveniently to us & a我的电话是:6109,你能在伦敦下午1点左右打来吗?那个时间既是你的午休时间,也是我的晚上时间,可能会比较方便。你觉得呢?亲爱的。期待那个甜蜜的时刻,也希望我自己从此开口学说英语。
& a内蒙古办事处经理 Inner Mongolian office manager & a因此,只有真正从思想上转变过去的教育理念 Therefore, only then transformed truly from the thought the past the education idea & aAlthough their earliest focus was to identify 虽然他们最早期的焦点是辨认 & abuy stop 买中止 & aCANNT CONNECT TO LICENSE SERVER SYSTEM CANNT连接到执照服务器系统 & a不要睡得太晚,它对身体有害 Do not rest too late, it is harmful to the body & aJuvenile delinquency 少年犯罪 & aLIKE A DIAMOND IN THE SKY 象金刚石在天空 & asalvafove salvafove & a举行。。。知识竞赛 Hold.。。Knowledge competition & aIncreased exposure to media has been linked to higher rates of smoking, earlier sexual activity, social isolation and depression. 对媒介的增加的暴露连接了对抽烟,更早的性行为、社会隔离和消沉的更高的速率。 & abe ashamed
of 羞愧 & a求助于 Seeks help in & athis is my boy brient 这是我的男孩brient & abut littel il gamaole 但一点il gamaole & a桌子上有很多面包 On the table has very many breads & aL watched a film with my parents on wednesday. 在星期三L观看了一部影片与我的父母。 & aPlease quote us for the supply of the item listed on the enclosed form,giving your prices CIF Boston.Will you please also state your earliest delivery date,your terms of payment,and discounts for regular purchases? 正在翻译,请等待... & aFrom:2.00 p.m.-4.10p.m. 从:2.00 p.m. - 4.10p.m。 & ayou've just hit the nail on the head 您一针见血了 & a父母很担心我,所以来这里照顾我 The parents worry me very much, therefore comes here to look after me & ahan twice 两次韩 & aIn order to give you a general idea of our proudects,we are airmailing you separately a copy of our latest catalogue for your reference.Please advise if you are interested in any of the items.We shall be glad to send you quotations and samples upon receipt of your specific inquiries. 正在翻译,请等待... & aobjeot.dll objeot.dll & a公共场合 Public situation & aMaybe you think the simplest thing is to sell the house or then divide the money among the three boys. 可能您认为最简单的事是卖房子或然后划分金钱在三个男孩之中。 & aMid-autumn festival 中间秋天节日 & aAussenmasse ca 大约外部尺寸。 & a我不去 I do not go & aIt's takes me fifteen minutes to walk to school every morning. 它是作为我每天早晨走的十五分钟到学校。 & aOther Recent EzineArticles from the Health-and-Fitness:Nutrition Category: 其他最近EzineArticles从健康和健身:营养类别: & a医院里我家非常远 In the hospital my family is extremely far & aI have already 我已经有 & aStarting ADB Server 发动ADB服务器 & aThe neighbourhood smells bad 邻里嗅到坏 & a避免说不重要的细节,认真听并反馈信息,保持眼神交流 Avoids saying the unimportant detail, listens to and feeds back the information earnestly, the maintenance look exchange
& a因为来的匆忙没有给他们买保险 Because comes not to buy the insurance hurriedly to them & awildlife seems to flourish in the area 野生生物在区域似乎茂盛 & a平成22年4月5日から4月6日までに、社外の新人研修をいただきました。でも、4月6日の朝には、7時の予定時間を厳格に守っていただきませんでした。経由は、6時59分でロビに着きましたはずですけど、研修の内容としての葉書を部屋に忘れてしました。後には、部屋へ取りに参りましたので、全部の時間を決算していただければ、お時間オーバになりました。会社並びに関係者に多大なるご迷惑を掛けてしまったことを深くお詫び申し上げます。 正在翻译,请等待... &商务日语口语第18回:&请假和休假时的用语
①「会社は休まない」というのが大前提。社会人として自己管理をきちんとする& ② 体調不良などで当日突然、休む場合は必ず始業前までに上司へ連絡をする。同僚への連絡、ボードへの記入依頼だけではダメ& ③ よほどのことがない限り、本人が連絡することが基本(家族などに頼まない)& ④ ファックスやメールでの連絡は厳禁& ⑤「休ませてほしい」だけでな社会人失格。突然の欠勤には必ず理由を述べ、迷惑をかけることへの謝罪をするのがマナー& ⑥ 必要があれば、その日やるべき仕事の段取りを伝える& ⑦ 代休、有給休暇など事前に休暇願いを出して休む場合には、具体的な理由を述べる。必要はないものの、申し訳ないという気持ちを忘れないこと&
◆ 当日、連絡する場合&
&& 「申し訳ございません。○○(風邪をこじらせて)で本日お休みをいただきたいのですが、よろしいでしょうか」& && 「誠に恐縮ですが、朝から体調がおもわしくなく出社するのが難しいので休ませていただけないでしょうか」&
◆ 事前に連絡する場合&
&& 「○月×日にお休みをいただきたいのですが、よろしいでしょうか」& && 「忙しいところ誠に申し上げにくいのですが、以前からの約束で友人と旅行をする計画があります。つきましては、代休を1日いただきたいのですが、よろしいでしょうか」&
相关热词搜索:
文章总排行
本月文章排行

我要回帖

更多关于 承天之休 寿考不忘 的文章

随机推荐