igfxsrvc.exe进程e

Which type of operating system are you running?
Don't know
& What is igfxsrvc.exe?
What is igfxsrvc.exe?igfxsrvc.exe is part of Intel(R) Common User Interface and developed by Intel Corporation
according to the igfxsrvc.exe . igfxsrvc.exe's description is &igfxsrvc Module&igfxsrvc.exe is digitally signed by Intel Corporation.igfxsrvc.exe is usually located in the 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\' folder.If you have additional information about the file, please share it with the FreeFixer users by posting a
at the bottom of this page.
Product nameIntel(R) Common User InterfaceCompany nameIntel CorporationFile descriptionigfxsrvc ModuleInternal nameIGFXSRVCOriginal filenameIGFXSRVC.EXELegal copyrightCopyright , Intel CorporationProduct version6.14.10.4864File version6.14.10.4864
The following is the available information on igfxsrvc.exe:Error MessagesThese are some of the error messages that can appear related to igfxsrvc.exe:igfxsrvc.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.igfxsrvc.exe - Application Error. The instruction at "0xXXXXXXXX" referenced memory at "0xXXXXXXXX". The memory could not be "read/written". Click on OK to terminate the program.igfxsrvc Module has stopped working.End Program - igfxsrvc.exe. This program is not responding.igfxsrvc.exe is not a valid Win32 application.igfxsrvc.exe - Application Error. The application failed to initialize properly (0xXXXXXXXX). Click OK to terminate the application.What will you do with igfxsrvc.exe?To help other users, please let us know what you will do with igfxsrvc.exe:
I will keep it
I will remove itWhat did other users do?The poll result listed below shows what users chose to do with igfxsrvc.exe. 52% have voted for removal. Based on votes from 52 users.NOTE: Please do not use this poll as the only source of input to determine what you will do with igfxsrvc.exe.
Malware or legitimate?If you feel that you need more information to determine if your should keep this file or remove it, please .Please select the option that best describe your thoughts on the information provided on this web pageI now have a good idea of whether the file is legitimate or malwareI still do not know whether the file is legitimate or malware - And now some shame)Hi, my name is . I've been running this website since 2006. I want to let you know about the . FreeFixer is a freeware tool that analyzes your system and let you manually identify unwanted programs. Once you've identified some malware files, FreeFixer is pretty good at removing them. You can . It runs on Windows 2000/XP//Vista/7/8/8.1/10. Supports both 32- and 64-bit Windows.If you have questions, feedback on FreeFixer or
website, need help analyzing FreeFixer's scan result or just want to say hello, please contact me. You can find my email address at the .More process information
Is igfxsrvc.exe spyware or a virus, trojans, adware or worm? Is there a known igfxsrvc.exe error?
(spyware removal)
Other Processes
igfxsrvc.exePowerful tool for domain analysis
Use our resources as part of an effective online marketing strategy
igfxsrvc exerelated sites
title: Tech Support Forum
description: Tech Support Forum is a free website to find solutions to all your tech support issues.
We have experts online available to help you with your Windows 7, Vista, XP, Windows 98, networking, graphics design, gaming, hardware, software, malware and virus issues.
keywords: ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;
title: Corrupted File Repair and Data Recovery
description: Corrupted File Repair and Data Recovery
title: Yahoo! Answers - Home
description: Yahoo! Answers is a new way to find and share information. You can ask questions on any topic, get answers from real people, and share your insights and experience.
what's new

我要回帖

更多关于 igfxsrvc.exe进程 的文章

随机推荐