这是你女儿送你的吗? 母亲节英文怎么说说?

您的位置: &>&&>&
爸爸给女儿的信:你是值得的
来源:&&日期:&&阅读
次&&作者:&&&&&&&&
爱思英语编者按:一位爸爸想要他女儿了解关于她未来丈夫的事。
Dear Little One,
亲爱的小宝贝,
Recently, your mother and I were searching the Internet, and Google returned a list of the most popular searches in the world. Perched at the top was &How to keep him interested.&
最近,你母亲和我正在搜索互联网,谷歌返回一张世界上最流行的搜索列表。位于顶端的是&如何让他感兴趣。&
It startled me. I scanned several of the countless articles about how to be sexy, when to bring him a beer versus a sandwich, and the ways to make him feel smart and superior.
这吓了我一跳。我浏览了无数文章中的几篇,关于如何变得性感、何时给他一瓶啤酒和三明治以及让他感觉聪明和优越的方法。
And I got angry.
我生气了。
Little One, it is not, has never been, and never will be your job to &keep him interested.&
小宝贝,这不是、从来不曾是、且永远不会是你的工作来&让他感兴趣&。
Little One, your only task is to know deeply in your soul&in that unshakable place that isn&t rattled by rejection and loss and ego&that you are worthy of interest. (If you can remember that everyone else is worthy of interest also, the battle of your life will be mostly won. But that is a letter for another day.)
小宝贝,你唯一的任务是在你灵魂里深深地知道&&在那坚定不移、不因拒绝和失去以及自我而慌乱的地方&&你值得关注。(如果你能记住,其他每个人也值得关注,你的人生之战多数会赢。但这是另一天的信。)
If you can trust your worth in this way, you will be attractive in the most important sense of the word: You will attract a boy who is both capable of interest and who wants to spend his one life investing all his interest in you.
如果你能这样相信你的价值,你会在世界上大多数重要场合引人注目:你会让一个男孩为你着迷,他不仅能有兴趣,而且想花一辈子时间投入他的全部兴趣在你身上。
Little One, I want to tell you about the boy who doesn&t need to be kept interested, because he knows you are interesting:
小宝贝,我想告诉你,这个男孩不需要一直感兴趣,因为他知道你是有趣的:
I don&t care if he puts his elbows on the dinner table&as long as he puts his eyes on the way your nose scrunches when you smile. And then can&t stop looking.
我不介意他是否将手肘搁在餐桌上&&只要他将眼光集中在你微笑时皱起的鼻子上。然后不能停止注视。
I don&t care if he can&t play a bit of golf with me&as long as he can play with the children you give him and revel in all the glorious and frustrating ways they are just like you.
我不介意他是否和我打高尔夫&&只要他能和你给他的孩子们玩,并且陶醉于所有极好和令人懊恼的方式,他们只是喜欢你。
I couldn&t care less how he votes&as long as he wakes up every morning and daily elects you to a place of honor in your home and a place of reverence in his heart.
我不在乎他怎么选举&&只要他每天早上醒来,天天选你做一家之主、放在他心里崇敬的位置上。
In the end, Little One, if you stumble across a man like that, and he and I have nothing else in common, we will have the most important thing in common: you.
最后,小宝贝,如果你偶然发现一个像这样的男人,并且他和我没什么共同之处,我们会有最重要的共同点:你。
Your eternally interested guy,
你永远感兴趣的人,
游客评论,只需填写验证码即可,也可以在“通行证”处填写昵称。
游客请勾选
播下一个想法,收获一个行动;播下一个行动…
24小时点击排行
最新听写列表
02-17[] 01-29[] 01-18[] 01-11[] 01-04[] 12-29[] 12-21[] 12-10[]
本周VOA标准:
本周VOA慢速:
其他每日更新资源:
版权所有:爱思英语学习网 未经授权禁止复制或建立镜像
copyright &
online services. all rights reserved.
爱思英语学习网是公益类学习网站,所有资料仅供学习者免费参考使用。接送英语怎么表达?比如:我送我女儿上幼儿园.下学了,我接我女儿回家.
wuwlxmn903
送女儿上学一般情况下可以说:I take my daughter to school. 如果你是开车, 那就说I drive my daughter to school.接女儿用pick up~I go to school to pick up my daughter 英语是很灵活的,像这样口语化的句子,不用太斟酌某个词,谢谢
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码同时我们会赠送你礼物,祝你女儿生日快乐 的翻译是:At the same time we will give you a gift, I wish you a happy birthday daughter 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
同时我们会赠送你礼物,祝你女儿生日快乐
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
We will be giving you a gift, I wish your daughter a happy birthday
At the same time we will give you a gift, I wish you a happy birthday daughter
At the same time we will give you a gift, I wish you a happy birthday daughter
We will also give gifts to all your gifts, I wish you happy birthday daughter
Simultaneously we can bestow your gift, wishes your daughter birthday to be joyful
相关内容&areboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot derice and press a key 重新起动和精选的适当的起动设备或插入物起动媒介在选择的起动derice和按一个键 & a我们都会尽心尽力完成订单 We can do one's best to complete the order form & aall round the town 所有围绕镇 & a我对爱的理解 I to the understanding which loves & a據建議,有人建議 According to the suggestion, some people suggested & aEvery time press "SET",these optional working cycles from 新闻“每次设置了”,这些任意工作周期从 & apromice promice & aWhat are you doing? We're having aparty. What's happening now? Tom is singing. 您做着什么? 我们有aparty。 什么现在发生? 汤姆唱歌。 & acreat a desktop icon creat桌面像 & a几乎不曾 Nearly not once & ainstall ipad baseband 安装ipad基带 & a四处找他 Looks for him in all directions & ablackmemory blackmemory & ait doesn'tmatter what i have for supper. 它doesn'tmatter什么我有为晚饭。 & a那就是为什么我们决定推迟那个会议 Why is that we decided postpones that conference & aThe fear of this life can't wait 对这生活的恐惧不可能等待 & a并不是每件事都很重要和有意义的 Is not each matter very is all important and has the significance & a我方以悉尼检验局的检验报告为依据,要求你方立即补回短重的大蒜。 We take the Sydney Examination Bureau's examination report as the basis, requests you to repay the short heavy garlic immediately. & a珍爱的唯一 Only treasures & a没事的,她睡着以后谁都别想再把她吵醒 Is all right after, she falls asleep everybody do not want to awaken by noise again her & a下一站—韩国 As soon as next stands - South Korea & abecause i can speak urdu language 因为我可以讲urdu语言 & aPart Three, the "Optimus "will lead a "car person" to continue after a failed comeback with the second episode of the "Decepticons" combat. 第三部分, “Optimus “将带领“”继续的汽车人,在不合格的回击以“Decepticons”作战的第二个情节之后。 & aso classical conversation,, so classical conversation, & a放映 Televising & al need him like l need theair to breathe! l需要他象l需要theair呼吸! & alisten so just nah nah nag 听那么正义nah nah老马 & ainformation什么意思 information any meaning & a哪怕是答应一句也好啊 Even if is complies one well also & a纤嫰玉手按摩乳 Filament 嫰 white hands massage breast & aWe cannot make it deal, so, you grab your frendship, I 我们不可能做它成交,如此,您劫掠您的frendship, I & a事实善于雄辩 The fact is good at the convincing argument & aDon't honor me an insanity 不要尊敬我疯狂 & anot having read the instructions carefully on the bottle,Mr Bean took the wrong number lf the pills. 仔细读指示在瓶, Bean先生采取了错误号码lf药片。 & aI don’t know for sure whether the bank will grant him the loan he has applied for. 我不肯定知道银行是否将授予他他申请的贷款。 & a市场,清洁的,肮脏的 Market, clean, dirty & aPermanent Mode Permanent Mode & a小娘 Little mother & a她的钱是我借给她的 Her money is I lends her & a他总是一伟大的英雄人物为榜样 A he always great hero is an example & a摆照相机 Suspends the photographic camera & a他总是犯同样的错误 He always makes the similar mistake & a不,不看,我们没有电视机,我们听收音机 No, did not look that, we do not have the television, we listen to the radio & a不客气,谢谢你来,我们三人不醉不归 Is impolite, thanks you to come, our three people are not drunk turn over to & asuper natual upsurge 超级natual高潮 & a今天开同学会,我有点醉,可以先休息了么 Today opens the fellow student association, I a little am drunk, might rest first & a他怎么说? How did he say? & aWe will be giving you a gift, I wish your daughter a happy birthday 我们给您一件礼物,我祝愿您的女儿每生日快乐 & a请神保佑我 Asks the god to bless me & aDriving is my hobby. I really love the feeling of running on the road and I take cars as my best friends。 驾驶是我的爱好。 我真正地爱跑的感觉在路,并且我乘汽车作为我的最好的朋友。 & anatual natual & aThis is the last can be arrogant and presumptuous self-willed 这是为时可以是傲慢和放肆固执的 & a同时我们会赠送你礼物,祝你女儿生日快乐 Simultaneously we can bestow your gift, wishes your daughter birthday to be joyful &以色列人的友好给我留下了深刻的印象,尤其还是孩子们天真可爱的样子,希望我的女儿能够和他们成为朋友 的翻译是:Israel left a deep impression on people friendly to me, and particularly children sweet, I hope my daughters and they become friends 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
以色列人的友好给我留下了深刻的印象,尤其还是孩子们天真可爱的样子,希望我的女儿能够和他们成为朋友
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Friendly to the Israelis left a deep impression on me, especially innocent children, or cute, I hope my daughter can become friends with them
Israel left a deep impression on people friendly to me, and particularly children sweet, I hope my daughters and they become friends
Israel left a deep impression on people friendly to me, and particularly children sweet, I hope my daughters and they become friends
The Israeli people are friendly and I was impressed by their children, in particular whether endearing appearance, I want my daughter to be able to and they become friends
The Israeli in a friendly way has made the profound impression to me, especially the child naive lovable appearance, hoped I the daughter can become the friend with them
相关内容&ahe was stopped by the police for speeding 他路过警察为加速 & a希望晚上我们能玩的尽兴。操爽你! 正在翻译,请等待...
& a邵A硬度 Shao A degree of hardness & a奇迹是用来创造的 The miracle is uses for to create & a现在的我们更需要努力学习 Present we need to study diligently & a团对合作意识,也培养他们一些基本的生存技能 The group involution makes consciousness, also raises they some basic survival skill & a幸福农场 Happy farm & aivy has grown unchecked 常春藤增长未经检查 & a娌℃?浠??涓?タ?借??????富??????涓??? 正在翻译,请等待...
& aShe says the pain increased about 10 years ago 她说增加的痛苦大约10年前 & aThe early pioneers had to go through many hardships to settle on the nem land 早期的先驱在nem土地必须审阅许多困难安定 & a你们知道原因 You know the reason & a我们不见面了? We do not meet? & a形成以街巷为主的外部城市环境和以院落为核心的内部居住环境 Forms take the streets and alleys primarily exterior urban environment and by the courtyard as the core internal environment & aYou drunk yesterday?too happy? 您昨天被喝?太愉快? & aTina is not so quiet as she used to be. She is quite outgoing Tina不是,那么安静,她曾经。 她相当外出 & a再美好的爱情也经不起猜疑 The happy love also cannot withstand suspicion & a把普通话当做标准语言 Standard spoken Chinese regard standard language & ahumanity on a whole cherishes it but corruption kills it 人类在整体珍惜它,但腐败杀害它 & aAudio Advanced Coding 音频先进的编制程序 & a他不久之后就回到了故乡 He soon after returned to the hometown & aclick course registration and select course from the list 点击路线注册和精选的路线从名单 & aXuancheng Bo Site Commodity Co., Ltd. Xuancheng Bo站点商品Co.,有限公司。 & a尽管我很丑,但是我很温柔 Although I am very ugly, but I very gentle & a那么说英语呢 Then spoke English & a只是因为那是我曾经经历过的之后再总结的 Only was because that is I have experienced after again summarizes & aWhat's up, my South Sea girl? 怎么样,我的南海女孩? & agiant sram 巨型sram & a那不可能是他 That not impossible is he & a样板实景照片 Model real-life scenery picture & a不要迷恋姐,姐只是个特写。 Do not be infatuated with the elder sister, the elder sister is only a feature article. & a你就是我的唯一,我一生的挚爱。我全部的爱。 You are I only, my life the love.My complete love. & aA close examination would reveal how ridiculous the statement is. 一个周密的调查将显露多么可笑声明是。 & akilling
stone 杀害二只鸟与一块石头 & a哦,你在河东区那个地方? Oh, you in east of the river area that place? & atainjin is very good and people here are so friendly and goodlooking...i like tianjin tainjin是非常好,并且这里人们是,很友好和悦目…我喜欢天津 & aˉ ? ???? ????? 正在翻译,请等待...
& aAI overlocking AI overlocking & a象征意义 Symbolic significance & a你觉得我是怎么样的一个人 You thought a how person I am & a一定是做大生意 Certainly is does the big business & aBlack夫妇将会来班里与学生座谈 Mr. and Mrs. Black will be able to come in the class to discuss with the student & a你变态吗 Any & a否则装置有权拒绝接收 正在翻译,请等待...
& a她当时太想要一个假期了,她需要离开工作,离开家务。 Her at that time too wanted a vacation, she needed to leave the work, left the housework. & a变得越来越流行 Becomes more and more popular & a舞裙摆摆 The dance skirt lays out & amain pages on the website 主页在网站 & aThough I drive 虽然我驾驶 & aa famous movie quote 著名电影行情 & a请相信. Please believe. & a他是一个很难相处的人 He is the human who very difficult to be together & a我想知道你是男性还是女性? I want to know you are the male or the female? & a但是我们不能被困难控制 But we cannot control difficultly & a职场新人 Work place new person & aWhat about "Aprilia RSV Brand New with Warranty". It's an used bike or new ? 怎么样“Aprilia RSV全新与保单”。 它是一使用的自行车或新的? & a以色列人的友好给我留下了深刻的印象,尤其还是孩子们天真可爱的样子,希望我的女儿能够和他们成为朋友 The Israeli in a friendly way has made the profound impression to me, especially the child naive lovable appearance, hoped I the daughter can become the friend with them &

我要回帖

更多关于 母亲节英文怎么说 的文章

随机推荐