翻译描写夏天的一段话话

翻译一段话~
翻译一段话~
父母可以给我们的建议有很多,因为他们的人生经历比我们多很多,所以很多时候他们的建议还是很有用的。我认为很重要的一条是应该在与人相处的时候给我们更多的建议,父母接触的人要远远多于我们,所以他们见到很多类型的人,大致也知道相处的方法。这个对我们来说就非常有用了,毕竟每个人的性格、脾气、都不一样,所以若想相处得好,方法也应该不一样,这时候父母的经验就很有用了我想。
其实我的父母告诉我在学校应该做的事最多的就是尊敬师长,你知道,中国人很看重这个的。我们认为尊敬长辈与否可以侧面看出一个人的涵养。其次的就是很大众的好好学习了,我的父母认为学生的本质工作就是尽可能有效的吸取知识。
我自己认为父母在很大程度上可以给我们很好的建议,但并不代表所有的都是正确的,有效的,这个要视情况而定,毕竟他们也只是普通人,不是什么事情都看得准的,只是比我们多些阅历罢了。
同龄人带来的压力我个人认为还是益处多一些的,因为俗话说有了压力才有动力么,这句话是有一定道理的,当我们处于适当的压力下会激发出我们更多的潜能。但是需要注意的是应该把这个压力感调整好,适当、适度才好,否则压力太大的话有可能会承受不住。这就需要提高我们平时的心理素质、心里抗压能力。
Parents can give us many suggestions because they have more experiences than us.So at many times their advice is of much use.In my opinion it is important for them to give us advice when we get along with others.The people our parents contact are more than the ones we do so that they have seen many types of people and know the ways to do with them.It is helpful to us very much.After all every one varies in characters and temper.As a consequence if you want to get along well means are various.At this time parents' experience is useful,I think.
In fact my parents told me most things I should do at school is to respect teachers.As you know,Chinese regard it important most.We think respecting teachers can see the person's nature.Secondly parents told us to study hard.My parents think students work in nature is to absorb knowledge as much as possible.
It is my view that parents offer us good advice to a big degree.But that doesn't mean everything is right.It depends.After all they are just common people.They can't see everything clearly.They just have more experience than us.
People of the same age bring me pressure and I think it is helpful.It is said that pressure brings energy.It is good.We can show more ability under proper pressure.But it should be cared that we adjust the pressure correctly and proper pressure is OK.Or we can not bear it if the pressure is too big.And we should improve our thoughts and the pressure fight.
非常感谢,那个这个能帮忙用英文准备下么,我明天口语...分数不是问题~
Describe a new law which is helpful for where you live
you should say:what it is,
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& is it hard to carry out,
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& is it welcomed,
And explain why it is helpful
我不知道法律啊,你把写出来,我帮你翻译,好吗?
好的,麻烦等我会啊,辛苦了辛苦了,我整理好就给你
我们国家有很多数字都有意义,像2、6、8等,值得一提的也是最受人关注的可是说是8,因为在中国数字8的发音和汉字“发”非常接近,而这个“发”字代表的含义就,所以很多中国人都特别喜欢数字8,当然我也不例外。
我记一串数字其实没什么特别的方法,就是一遍一遍的念,再加上用来帮助自己记忆。
我当然喜欢花,我想可能每个女孩喜欢的吧,我送过别人花,是去年的时候,买了一束送给妈妈。不同的有不同的含义,像玫瑰代表、康乃馨代表、代表阳光、代表富贵等等。
我想城市和乡村是各有利弊的,不能一概而论的说到底哪个好。而且每个人的观点都有可能不一样。像乡村的空气比较新鲜、环境比较优雅寂静、生活压力也会相应小些。而城市的话因为发展比较快,所以生活节奏会快些,交通也会比乡村更便利。
我想买辆,要那种白色的公主车,车子前面有车筐可以装东西的那种,后面还有座可以载人的,我个子比较小所以大小想要26寸的,买了之后它可以作为我平时上课的,因为我住在校园里所以骑自行车会比较方便。我想买的原因是首先我以前从来没骑过自行车,这个对我来说非常新鲜,还有一个原因就是现在中国的机动车太多了,的排放严重超标,这样做也算对事业最点贡献吧。
你知道其实在中国任何交通工具都有可能造成traffic jam的,因为中国的人口基数太大了,但是自行车相对机动车来说还是比较小的,所以影响会小很多。
我家乡的车辆和以前比起来多了很多,相比其他城市也算比较多的,因为是嘛,人口多,面积大,车辆自然也就多了。
你不是问描述一个对你住的地方有帮助的法律吗,怎么写这个呢?
那个已经弄完了,就还差几个话题就都弄完了~
太晚了,我只帮你翻以前2段吧,如果需要,明天可以加我为好友。
Many numbers are meaningful in our countries,like two six and eight.The most popular is eight because in Chinese the sound of eight is similar to fa.And the fa stands for making a fortune.As a result many Chinese people like eight.I also like it.
I don't have special methods in remembering a list of numbers rather than repeating them over and over added with writing to help remembering.
Of course I like flowers.I think perhaps every girl is fond of flowers.I have sent a person flowers .That is on Mother's Day last year.I bought flowers for my mother.Different flowers represent different meanings.
好的辛苦了~
提问者 的感言:那个感谢啊~
等待您来回答
外语领域专家您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
翻译一段话
Similarly, New Englanders who cherish the lingeringly greasy Cape Cod chips, old-fashioned and hand cooked in Hyannis, will find no clue on the package that the company now belongs to Anheuser-Busch. Even Pringle's, the faux chips formed of dehydrated potatoes, now comes in a variety of flavors designed to add character. That goal has not quite been realized, although sales have risen 16% a year since 1981.
Some potato-chip addicts are brand loyal, notably the lovers of the greaseless and quintessentially potatoey Charles Chips, a Pennsylvania Dutch winner that has been going strong for 45 years and that proved best among the 65 varieties tasted for this report. The jalapeno Charles Chips led all other seasoned types. For decades Charles Chips were delivered to homes in 40 states, always packed in the company's trademark mustard- now they are sold in supermarkets in typical air-cushioned bags.
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!翻译一段话_百度知道
翻译一段话
Institutional and commercial building construction encompasses a great variety of project types and sizes, such as schools and universities, medical clinics and hospitals, recreational facilities and sports stadiums, retail chain stores and large shopping centers, warehouses and light manufacturing plants, and skyscrapers for offices and hotels. The owners of such buildings may or may not be familiar with construction industry practices, but they usually are able to select competent professional consultants and arrange the financing of the constructed facilities themselves. Specialty architects and engineers are often engaged for designing a specific type of building, while the builders or general contractors undertaking such projects may also be specialized in only that type of building.
提问者采纳
公共事业和商业建筑包含多种多样的设计类型和规模,如:学校和大学,诊所和医院,休闲设施和体育馆,连锁店和大型购物中心,仓库和轻工业车间,办公或酒店用摩天大楼。这些建筑的拥有者可能熟悉或不熟悉建筑行业的惯例,但他们通常能够选择胜任的专业顾问和亲自筹集到建造设备的资金。专业建筑师和工程师经常被雇用设计某种特定类型的建筑,而该建筑的施工者和总承包人通常也只专门从事这种类型的建筑。
其他类似问题
其他2条回答
Institutional and commercial building construction encompasses a great variety of project types and sizes, such as schools and universities, medical clinics and hospitals, recreational facilities and sports stadiums, retail chain stores and large shopping centers, warehouses and light manufacturing plants, and skyscrapers for offices and hotels. The owners of such buildings may or may not be familiar with construction industry practices, but they usually are able to select competent professional consultants and arrange the financing of the constructed facilities themselves. Specialty architects and engineers are often engaged for designing a specific type of building, while the builders or general contractors undertaking such projects may also be specialized in only that type of building. 制度和商业建筑施工项目包含大量各种各样的类型和大小,如学校和院校、医疗诊所和医院,娱乐设施、体育场馆、零售连锁商店和大型购物中心、仓库、轻工制造业的植物,摩天大楼办公室及酒店经营与管理。这种建筑的拥有者可以或不可以熟悉建筑行业惯例,但是他们通常能选择主管专业顾问及安排的投资建造的设备本身。建筑师和工程师常常是专业从事设计一个特定类型的建筑,而事业建设者和总承包项目也可以专门从事那种只大楼。
公共机构和商业建筑施工项目包含大量各种各样的类型和规模,如学校和院校、医疗诊所和医院,娱乐设施、体育场馆、零售连锁商店和大型购物中心、仓库、轻工制造业工厂,办公室及酒店的摩天大楼。这种建筑的拥有者可以或不熟悉建筑行业惯例,但是他们通常能选择主管专业顾问及自己来安排投资建造的设备。专业的建筑师和工程师常常是从事设计一个特定类型的建筑,而施工人员或总承包商也可以专门从事修建该种类型的建筑。
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻译一段话_百度知道
翻译一段话
with the Internet
we can escape into another world at the click of a button. For many this is a dream come true.Others,however,many find the virtual world a nightmare.It is especially annoying when the Internet connection is slow and everything crawls at a snail's pace.The computer does not take in your messages nor does it spit out data.Still others,who get sucked into the virtual world,may find communicating face-to-face too emotional and unbearable.At times they may feel this so strongly that they have to flee from real human contact, hurrying to get back on line to the comfort and safety of a less demanding world.
提问者采纳
通过互联网,轻击键盘就可以逃离现实进入另一个世界。对很多人来说,可以说是美梦成真。但对于其他一些人来说,这个虚拟的世界就是一个噩梦。尤其当网速慢的让所有的东西像挤到蜗牛壳里一样,让人都崩溃了。电脑既收不到新信息也传不出任何数据。还有一些人,沉醉于虚拟的世界,这些人会觉得面对面的交流过于情绪化,让人无法忍受。有时候现实的世界让他们感觉受不了,他们会逃离到那个舒适安全而又要求较低的网上世界。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
互联网,我们可以在点击一个按钮,逃进了另一个世界。然而,对于许多人来说这是一个梦想成true.Others,很多人发现的虚拟世界,互联网连接速度很慢时,是一个nightmare.It特别讨厌的,一切都在蜗牛的pace.The电脑抓取不考虑在您的邮件,也不吐出data.Still他人,吸进入虚拟世界,可能会找到沟通面对面过于情绪化和unbearable.At倍,他们可能会觉得这样强烈,他们已经逃离真正的人类接触,匆匆回来上线的舒适性和安全性要求不高的世界
只需轻点一下鼠标,网络就会把我们带到另一个世界去。对于很多人来说,这个梦已经实现。而对于另一部分人来说,他们发现现实世界对他们而言是场噩梦。每当遇到网络连接过慢以至于每一步骤的显示都好象蜗牛爬时,往往使人窝火。这时候的电脑既无法接收你打进去的信息,也无法呈现出你需要的数据信息。而更甚者,对于一些深陷现实世界太久的人们,疲于太过于敏感和无法忍受的面对面交谈,他们会时不时感受到实在是有必要逃离现实中这种人际交往的樊篱,急于回到网络这个更能给人安全感和慰藉的没有太多要求的世界。
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻译一段话_百度知道
翻译一段话
Engineering rule the world, if u want to live in canada and know most native/european people, engineering is the that u go for, commerce sucks, stupid artsies hate them....and commerce is full of asian, and believe it or not, its just muck easier for u if u can get away from asians
提问者采纳
工程师统治世界(注:原文应作Engineers Rule The World,缩写ERTW,是北美工程专业人士间比较流行的一个口号,工程专业的一些学生在做一些善意的恶作剧时往往会留下ERTW印迹:如将学校悬挂的国旗变成海盗旗帜,将天文观测台喷绘成其他颜色等等)。如果你想在加拿大生活,并想尽可能认识本地/欧洲人,工程是你应选择的专业。商务专业太滥,连艺术专业的傻蛋都瞧不上...并且商务专业充斥着亚洲人,不管你相信与否,如果你远离亚洲人,你的生活将更舒坦。
其他类似问题
其他2条回答
工程统治世界,如果快点住在加拿大,知道最本土/欧洲人民,工程,是美走,商业吸收,愚蠢artsies恨他们....和商业是充满了亚洲,并认为它还是不,它只是穆克易美若u能摆脱亚洲人
谁翻译的,也不看下读得通不。直接用工具的吧
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 描写夏天的一段话 的文章

随机推荐