高一英语作文范文_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
高一英语作文范文
上传于||暂无简介
大小:74.50KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢介绍麻辣豆腐做法的英语作文_百度知道求帮写一篇英语作文.100词.关于介绍自己的业余爱好.假设你是李华.最近,你的外国笔友Harry来信,询问你的业余爱好(玩电脑,拍照,爬山,玩溜板(skateboard),看电视,踢毽子(shuttlecock)).请参考提示和自己的具体情况,用英语给Harry写一封100词左右的回信.天阿 100词阿,你们的太少了...就这样交会挨我们老师骂死的=0=
夏轩X距秺2
Dear Harry,
Thank you for your letter.(谢谢你的信)Have you been doing.(你最近过得怎么样) You want to know my hobbies, now, i'll tell you.(你想知道我的业余爱好吗,现在,我来告诉你)I enjoy playing computer(我喜欢玩电脑)I like sports, especially in the mountains.(我喜欢做运动,尤其是爬山)I think the climb may be healthy(我认为爬山可以保持健康)In mountain climbing, i always photograph, i like to take pictures.(在爬山的时候我经常照相,我喜欢照相.)Camera for we can leave wonderful memories(相机可以为我们留下美好的回忆)And i like and friends on weekends and play skateboarding feathered pad(而且我也喜欢和朋友一起在周末玩滑板和踢毽子)I weekend watching tv at night are usually(我周末的晚上一般看电视)
This is my hobby, and you?(这就是我的业余爱好,你呢?)Hope soon to hear from you egain(希望很快能收到你的来信)I wish you health, education progress(祝你身体健康,学业进步)
LiHua 这个100词绝对有了 而且有翻译 希望可以采纳
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码以“我的生活”为题写一篇英语作文!70~100词左右
My future house is wide and spacious.It contains a lot of room such as swim pool,exercise room which contains a plenty of exercise machines,and a big play land so I can play inside the house no matter what time i play,it always open for me.Everything inside the house will be clean of themselves so I don't have to wash them.The tables are new,the computer is the coolest and the tv channels are enjoyable to watch.I want the background of the wall is mysterious and pretty and different in every single room.My future house will prevent the volcano blow and the tsunami or flood attack.It has the emergency exit and security alarm so everything will be safe!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
嘿嘿,有点多了,其中可能有一些小错误,我的英语也不是太好,请见谅!Life is like a book without words, he is colorful and mysterious, each book for you to read.我的生活很绚丽,课下和伙伴们一起玩耍,放假时还能看看电视、玩玩电脑,整天像一个快乐的小神仙,真是“少年不识愁滋味”啊!M...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 麻辣豆腐的家常做法 的文章

随机推荐