All e-mails from the system will shutbe sent to this address.

当前位置:
>>>—"Cindy, do you have ________ e-mail address? I want to se..
—"Cindy, do you have ________ e-mail address? I want to send you some photos. "—"Yes, I do. It's cindy 26@ sohu. com."
A. a B. an C. the
题型:单选题难度:偏易来源:贵州省中考真题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“—"Cindy, do you have ________ e-mail address? I want to se..”主要考查你对&&不定冠词(a,an)&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
不定冠词(a,an)
不定冠词:定冠词,英语虚词冠词的一种,冠词是虚词,本身不能单独使用,也没有词义,它用在名词的前面,帮助指明名词的含义。英语中的冠词有三种,一种是定冠词,另一种是不定冠词,还有一种是零冠词。不定冠词a(an)与数词one同源,是"一个"的意思。a用于辅音音素前,一般读作e,而an则用于元音音素前,一般读做en。不定冠词基本用法:不定冠词主要用在可数名词单数前,表示:1.“一个”She is a friend of mine.她是我的一位朋友。可用在表示数量的词组中:four times a day, half a kilo2. “某一个”A car is waiting at the gate.有一辆车在门口等你。3. 某类人或物(可用在表语、同位语中):She is a Canadian (dancer.)她是加拿大人(舞蹈演员)。4. 某类人或物(可作主语,表示整个这类人或东西):A child needs love.孩子需要爱。定冠词和不定冠词的区别:一、不定冠词表示泛指,定冠词表示特指。不定冠词a (an)与数词one 同源,是"一个"的意思。a用于辅音音素前,一般读作[e],而an则用于元音音素前,一般读做[en]。 1、表示"一个",意为one;指某人或某物,意为a certain。如: A Mr. Ling is waiting for you. 2、 代表一类人或物 如:A knife is a tool for cutting with. Mr. Smith is an engineer. 二、定冠词the与指示代词this,that同源,有"那(这)个"的意思,但较弱,可以和一个名词连用,来表示某个或某些特定的人或东西。 定冠词的用法: 1、特指双方都明白的人或物: Take the medicine. 把药吃了。 2、上文提到过的人或事: He bought a house. I've been to the house. 他买了幢房子。我去过那幢房子。 3、指世上独一物二的事物: the sun, the sky, the moon, the earth 4、单数名词连用表示一类事物,如:the dollar 美元; the fox 狐狸;或与形容词或分词连用,表示一类人:the rich 富人; the living 生者。 5、用在序数词和形容词最高级,及形容词only, very, same等前面: Where do you live? I live on the second floor. 你住在哪?我住在二层。 That's the very thing I've been looking for. 那正是我要找的东西。 6、与复数名词连用,指整个群体: They are the teachers of this school.指全体教师) They are teachers of this school. (指部分教师) 7、表示所有,相当于物主代词,用在表示身体部位的名词前: She caught me by the arm.. 她抓住了我的手臂。 8、用在某些由普通名词构成的国家名称、机关团体、阶级、等专有名词前: the People's Republic of China 中华人民共和国 the United States 美国 9、用在表示乐器的名词之前: She plays the piano. 她会弹钢琴。 10、用在姓氏的复数名词之前,表示一家人: the Greens 格林一家人 (或格林夫妇) 11、用在惯用语中: in the day, in the morning (afternoon,evening), the day after tomorrow the day before yesterday, the next morning, in the sky (water,field,country) in the dark, in the rain, in the distance, in the middle (of), in the end, on the whole, by the way, go to the theatre冠词口诀:冠词分为定冠、不定冠,不定冠词a和an,“—”的含义表泛指表示特指要用the,次序、方位、最高级世上物体独一个,人或事物再次提以下情况冠词免,学科球类三顿饭名词复数表泛指,季节星期月份前
不定冠词位置:不定冠词常位于名词或名词修饰语前。注意: a. 位于下列形容词之后: such,what,many,half,I have never seen such an animal.Many a man is fit for the job.b. 当名词前的形容词被副词as, so, too, how, however, enough修饰时,不定冠词应放在形容词之后:It is as pleasant a day as I have ever spent.So short a time.Too long a distance.c. quite,rather与单数名词连用,冠词放在其后。但当rather,quite 前仍有形容词,不定冠词放其前后均可。如:quite a lot d. 在as,though 引导的让步状语从句中,当标语为形容词修饰的名词时,不定冠词放形容词后: Brave a man though he is,he trembles at the sight of snakes. 他尽管勇敢,可见到蛇还是发抖。当名词被比较级形容词修饰时,不定冠词通常置于比较级形容词之后。定冠词通常位于名词或名词修饰语前,但放在all, both,double,half,twice,three times等词之后,名词之前。All the students in the class went out. 班里的所有学生都出去了。
发现相似题
与“—"Cindy, do you have ________ e-mail address? I want to se..”考查相似的试题有:
136347282090309621313142308965298224Since a while back, ”Martin” has his address marked as undeliverable. Despite this, he recently received a mailing of our magazine and e-mail sent from the system. Why does this happen? Does not the system exclude addresses that are marked as undeliverable addresses? | Mira Network AB<: Send to Kindle by E-mail
Send to Kindle by E-mail
Send documents to your Kindle as an email attachment
You and your approved contacts can send documents to your registered Kindle devices, free Kindle reading applications, and your Kindle Library in the Amazon Cloud by e-mailing them to your Send-to-Kindle e-mail address ([name]@). Your Send-to-Kindle e-mail address is a unique e-mail address assigned to each of your Kindle devices and free Kindle reading applications upon registration.
How to send a document to your Kindle:
To find your Send-to-Kindle e-mail address, visit the
Documents can only be sent to your Kindle devices or apps from e-mail accounts that you added to your . To add an e-mail account, visit the
To send a document to your Kindle device or app, simply attach it to an e-mail addressed to your Send-to-Kindle e-mail.
It is not necessary to include a subject in the email.
Supported File Types:
Microsoft Word (.DOC, .DOCX)
HTML (.HTML, .HTM)
RTF (.RTF)
JPEG (.JPEG, .JPG)
Kindle Format (.MOBI, .AZW)
GIF (.GIF)
PNG (.PNG)
BMP (.BMP)
PDF (.PDF)
PDFs can be converted to the Kindle format so you can take advantage of functionality such as variable font size, annotations, and Whispersync. To have a document converted to Kindle format (.azw), the subject line should be "convert" when e-mailing a personal document to your Send-to-Kindle address.
To find more information about how to use your Send-to-Kindle e-mail address, please visit our .
&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&
After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.
After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.Growing number of e-mails sent, but not being received. - Forums - CNET
Growing number of e-mails sent, but not being received.
Browsers, E-mail, & Web Apps forum
General discussion
Question:Growing number of e-mails sent, but not being received. What's the deal?Over the past 12 months or so I have slowly come to realize that e-mails are not always getting to their destination. This not just me but there is a growing number of acquaintances that have noticed the same thing when communication with others that have nothing to do with me both within the USA or Canada and cross the border.This is extremely frustrating and expensive especially when it involves money e.g. ordering goods and making sales not to mention pissed-off family members.
"The cheque is in the mail" has already worn thin and is, for the most part, not believed so how could a "but I sent you an e-mail!" be believed? Is there any explanation for this? Has anyone else noticed this? Thanks!--Submitted by Nigel S.
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to:
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our
for details. All submitted content is subject to our .
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates
If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.
Preview post
Submit post
Cancel post
You are reporting the following post:
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the , you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Disruptive posting: Flaming or offending other usersIllegal activities: Promote cracked software, or other illegal contentOffensive: Sexually explicit or offensive languageSpam: Advertisements or commercial links
Submit report
Cancel report
Thread display:
Collapse /
74 total posts
(Page 1 of 3)
Collapse -
spam filters
In reply to:
Noticed the same thing.
More and more the security updates to spam filters or the outlook junk folder is catching the emails that are legitimate so I always check it to make sure it's only spam.
About 10% of the messages trapped are legitimate.
Collapse -
Track sent e-mails
In reply to:
I use a program called MSGTAG, which is available in free and paid versions. It tags all your sent e-mails and you will be notified when e-mail is picked up. It is not 100% successful, but on my computer succeeds at least 95% of the time. If e-mail recipients deny receiving your e-mail, it is easy to see if the tag was picked up.Jacksonsaul
Collapse -
issue is not receiving emails sent to us from the senders
In reply to:
We are not receiving emails sent by others...it's not that people are not receiving ours necessarily.
Collapse -
MSGTAG doesn't work with web based email programs
In reply to:
I use web based email, like Hotmail (now called Outlook, not to be confused with the older program Outlook/Outlook Express), Gmail and Yahoo mail. I just looked into MSGTAG and unfortunately, it doesn't work with them.
Collapse -
Email Tracking Service
In reply to:
Try using 'getnotify'
Collapse -
In reply to:
I think they ARE being received.
People are now aware that they are being held accountable for knowing (or doing) whatever was in the email. As a result, when they are "caught" not knowing something, or not doing something, they are claiming "I never received that email!". How could most people prove otherwise?
I liked it when we could receive "your email has been read" receipts.
Collapse -
What is your email client?
In reply to:
To be able to diagnose the problem, I would need to know your email client ie: Outlook,
Your ISP's email client, or address, Thunderbird, or one of the others. If it were just you, I could make an educated guess, but you say others in your immediate circle have the problem too. I would guess it's your copy of Windows that's bad, and that you used that same copy to install in your friends, and relatives computers that is causing the problems. When you find out what is causing your problems, you should share that with your friends, and family, to fix there problems.
As for what is causing your problem, I would contact your ISP.
In many cases they can take control of your computer, and diagnose the problem there. If the problem is indeed with your computer, and not with the email client you use. In any case, it will allow another set of eyes to look over your problem, and maybe fix it.Good luck, I hope your able to fix your problem.The Masked Villian
Collapse -
Remote Access
In reply to:
" As for what is causing your problem, I would contact your ISP. In many cases they can take control of your computer, and diagnose the problem there."Not much of a Masked Villain if you allow others to take control of your computer! .For security, everyone should go into " Services " , and disable Remote Access .
Collapse -
ISP, Dell, Microsoft, and paid 3rd party NO help.
In reply to:
I have spent hours (literally) on the phone with my ISP (Comast), Microsoft, Dell, and a paid third party. All say they will fix the problem but none have fixed anything. This is a brand new computer from Dell.
Collapse -
I have never experienced this...
In reply to:
but then I also don't use any spam filters and I personally go through every email. I also change my email address periodically. It is possible that your recipients are missing the emails, even though they come in. It is easy to do if you are getting a lot of spam or if you use a spam filter. I also save all of my sent emails. If anyone ever tells me that they never received an email I can re-send it and I even have the information about when it was originally sent.There is a possibility that you should look into. If your email account has been compromised and used to send out spam or viruses there is a distinct possibility that your email address has been blocked by some recipients or their service providers. This can happen without you ever knowing about it. If this has happened you may find it easiest to get a different email address. In fact, I keep an email address that is reserved for nothing but personal emails and another that is for business emails. If I ever receive even one spam message on either I immediately change it. It can be labor-intensive, but I have never found a better way to fix a potential problem. My "regular" email address is not used for anything that is important. Fortunately, I have only had to change an email address because of spam a few times.
Collapse -
In reply to:
I fix email as part of my job for my customers.I have found one of the biggest problems is certain ISP's email systems are buggy, causing email to just disappear at times before reaching its destination.It can seriously disappear, never reaching its destination, causing much stress and confusion.When I detect a problem within a certain email company,
(usually an ISP Email company's internal blocking filter or programming) I call them to report the problem, but have found more often than not, they are extremely slow to fix it.Sometimes the easiest way to fix it, is to get a gmail email account. I have never had one lost email, with gmail and it supports many features.
Collapse -
can I forward comcast email to gmail account?
In reply to:
If I could somehow have Comcast email routed to gmail I wonder if the missing emails would lessen. I assume my replies would have a gmail address but maybe I would at least receive correspondence.
Collapse -
Yes you can
In reply to:
and sign in.
The option for forwarding is under My Account. Good luck.
Collapse -
Some email arrives, some do not--ever
In reply to:
I have serveral email accounts and one of my customers is unable to get email to any of those accounts:
AOL, gmail, .
Neither my desktop computer nor my iphone, nor my laptop are receiving these missing emails.
Ebay missed an email yesterday and I only noticed it because the unanswered question was on my ebay page.
It has to be the server (Charter) so we're going to check with them today.
Very strange indeed.
Collapse -
I like Leo's answer on this.
In reply to:
/why_does_email_get_lost.html
Collapse -
I have run into this on a gmail address, but
In reply to:
I suspect it has something to do with many years ago, and in going to stop the periodic spam message, I mucked around with bouncing the spam back to sender while spoofing an invalid email address situation.
It stopped the spam, but there have been a few, albeit a small minority of individuals who have had trouble emailing me.This first came up when one of my sister's emailed an invitation to something, I never got, then the "did you get my email?" "what email?"...
It's happened with a few other individuals, and the only easy fix I've found is to get their email and email them, and then theirs seems to come through fine.
It isn't the one lost email either, but anything from a given sender.
But most senders don't have a problem, so no idea.It can be a bit vexing, and knowing this has happened, when you give someone you have recently met your email, especially if you've asked them to pass something along.
Because it's one of those "all should be fine", but with a "well a small minority of individuals have had trouble sending something, so it MIGHT come up again with them", even though it's extremely unlikely for any given individual.
Collapse -
e-mails sent, but not being received.
In reply to:
you will not get a definitive answer unless you provide some details.1/ what email client are you using ??
Outlook Thunderbird, Gmail etc.2/ what OS are you using ??
windows XP or 7 or 8, Mac, ubuntu, etc.3/ what ISP are you using ???4/ what firewall5/ what anti virus ???6/ Have you run malware and anti virus scans recently?etc.As you can see there are a lot of information needed to start diagnostics.
Collapse -
I only have further questions
In reply to:
It has been 10 years now since my e-mails would show up days after being sent and spoke to my sister a few states away and she was h we were using G-M we switched to Yahoo and have never had a problem since.It is very disturbing to receive an e-mail days after being sent but have no reason why.Off topic but have always wondered why I could send an e-mail to a girlfriend in Pa and she would be really upset as there was perhaps 12 strange characters that looked like C my GF thought I was playing games and when I asked her to return the e-mail she received it was just as I typed them until months later I received one of the strange looking e-mail messages myself ... I am still baffled but I know little about tech. I have had no issues for years now but am curious about this problem.
Collapse -
Google Mail is The Problem
In reply to:
Google's email system is quite likely the culprit.
I have had a gmail account ever since Google opened their system up to us in the UK.
Over the past two years or so I began receiving emails from various place, most notably the US and Canada, that had similar addresses to mine, with dots in different places, or no dots at all.
Apparently Google's mail system strips out any "fillers" such as dots, dashes and underscores.My address format is x.y. but I regularly receive emails addressed to xy.,
as well as .
I have tried tackling Google about this but their response is "it can't happen", despite my providing proof that it does.
I have had a raft of site registration confirmations as well as more per even repeated FaceBook password reset requests.So my guess is that if you are using a gmail or googlemail account then there is the distinct likelihood that your address is being repeated in a slightly different format, or the supposed recipients (if they have gmail addresses) are having your emails redirected to someone else.
Collapse -
Sorry, pjw, but
In reply to:
the --same-- thing happens in Yahoo and Thunderbird...I have tracked it as far as packet routers 'assuming' what you wanted, but more often it has to do with spam filters vs spam 'generators' muddying up the readers. One way to identify the problem is to read through 'full headers', but even that is not complete.I have had similar issues of delays and mis-routings, and to date there has been no definitive answer...just electrons doing their thang playing with ones and zeros! The controllers will never admit a problem until they are affected financially...even then maybe not!About the only thing you can do is monitor spam folders religiously, and use third-party confirmers such as MSGTAG mentioned above.
Collapse -
Might be your recipients ISP.
In reply to:
my ISP uses a very aggressive spam filter on my POP3 email service and to their credit, I rarely receive any spam, even on an email address I've had for over 10 years. However, their filter does have an element of false positives, about 1 or 2%, I think. None of the spam messages are sent to my email client (Thunderbird) so never show up in the junk or spam folders. Instead, the ISP holds them on the server for 10 days, then deletes them automatically. The only way to see these messages is to logon via webmail, whereupon, the server spam folder is visible.If you know a message was sent but hasn't arrived, it may be worth your recipient checking their ISP server folders, where this is possible.Z.
Collapse -
Aggressive Spam Filtering May Be To Blame
In reply to:
I have occasionally had the same problem.
If if your email goes through to some recipients but not to others, the problem is very unlikely to be in your own email client or computer.Some intended recipients only permit mail to go through to their clients from specifically allowed senders -- these paranoiacs have brought it on themselves.However, there are these big spam clearinghouses that many ISPs employ fairly aggressively to prevent the delivery of email from flagged addresses.
The most prominent of these is called "The Spamhaus Project," and they maintain an enormous "Blocklist" of IP addresses.
Some of these are whole class C networks, and in some cases where ISPs have been extensively exploited by spammers, even entire class B networks.
If your address is included on one of these lists, or is passing through an SMPT server that is on one of these lists, your mail will not go through to recipients who receive their emails through ISPs that employ the lists.Note that you can get on these lists even though you never sent a piece of spam in your life.
The SMPT server you use to send your mail is used by others, and one or more of those other users may be the offenders.
Your inclusion on the blocklist is just collateral damage.You can go to their website at
and check to see if your IP address is blocklisted.
Note that the IP address in this case is unlikely to be the one of your individual computer, particularly if it is on a home network behind a router.
It is likelier to be the IP address of the SMPT server you use to send mail, which you can obtain from the FULL headers in your email.
Your ISP's technical support staff may be able to assist you if you are unable to determine this on your own.I have found MSN/Hotmail to be a particularly aggressive employer of this spam blocking service.If you find that you are blocklisted, you can petition to have your address removed from the blocklist.
They're pretty good about it, but it takes about a day.
Again, your ISP's technical support may be able to help.The only problem with this theory is that you usually get notified in your client that your email has been blocked.
This takes the form of a return post that indicates the specific reason for the non-receipt.
This would NOT be the case if the block consisted of a filter in the recipient's email client.
There is nothing you can do about that but talk to the recipient -- the intended recipient has to fix it.
Collapse -
Spam Filtering Lookups
In reply to:
Second that. As far as I know google doesn't use spamhaus.org but Yahoo and Hotmail can't protect their users and have to rely on third party help.I was sending messages to a few clients and those with Yahoo and Hotmail didn't receive them. It turns out that my mail server was blocked by spamhaus.org.It's not just spamhaus. There are other IP based and domain based blocklists. They will block you but they will not provide an automated tool to search their databases and alert you when you are blocked. Unless you create one for yourself or manually check their databases you have to wait for customers to report the problem.I worked with support to clear this up and they gave me this address as the best tool out there to manually check against multiple databases if your IP is blocked:
Collapse -
Sent Emails being Blocked
In reply to:
Blocked emails can be a real problem especially if you rely on email for business.
I have not experienced this problem personally but many of my clients have had the problem.
The issues I have seen appear to be much greater with clients of mine that are sending overseas emails.
Due to the ever increasing number of infected emails, spam and junk mail, everyone is trying their best to block or at least reduce the number of bad emails that get through.
So when you take into consideration the complex electronic journey that email must make and the number of possible places that your email could be stopped, it is amazing that any of it gets through at all.
Unfortunately, since all parties involved are trying desperately to improve the detection of bad emails, the rules are changing constantly. Where can email be blocked? - Your email can be block by anyone of the following:1. The security software on the sender's own computer (least likely).2. Spam and Virus filters at the sender's Email provider or company email server.3. Spam /virus/Black list filters at the recipient's email provider and/or company email server.
Some companies may even pay to reroute email to a 3rd party company to check mail before it even gets to their own email servers.4. Spam and/or virus software on the recipient's own computer.5. Spam filter within the recipient's own email client program such as OutlookHow is E-Mail Blocked? - There are many types of scans, filters and methods to check mail for viruses and spam and the rules change constantly to attempt to keep up with the bad guys.
But just to give you a few quick examples:
A. Some systems may check for key words within the subject line and the body of the message.
Some of the obvious words like Viagra would trigger the email to be blocked.
Did you happen to notice how may junk emails will now misspell key words like Viagra to try to avoid being picked up by spam filters.
B. Other filtering m ethods may include checking mail against a list of known bad email senders.
Thus the reason many spammers like to break into Yahoo, gmail and AOL accounts so send out spam under someone else's email address.
This also gives them your address book to send to and increases the likelihood that the email will be opened because it looks like it is coming from someone you know.
C. The Senders IP address may be checked against a list of IP addresses known to be sending out Junk mail.There are many, many more methods to scan and filter e-mails.How do I reduce the chances of my email being blocked? - Here are a few way that you can reduce the likelihood of your email being blocked.1. Avoid sending emails with links to websites.
If you must send a web address to someone, send the address as text and not as a link.2. Avoid using images within your emails such as company headers, logos or custom stationary.3. Change your email settings to send emails as plain text.
This is especially helpful when sending emails overseas.4. Avoid using obvious key words within the subject line and body of your message.
Words like Viagra, Sex and many 4 letter words may cause your email to be blocked.
I have found that even placing the Word "TEST" in the subject line when I am testing clients email will get blocked my own email system.5. Be very careful when forwarding someone else's email.
It may contain links to infected websites or contain items that may be blocked.
If you forward too many junk emails, you could be black listed yourself.6. If you are having trouble receiving emails, you may want to log into your email providers site and change your spam filter settings.
Many providers will have adjustable settings that you can change or even place specific email addresses in a do not block list (White List).7. If you are really only having problems sending email to a single person, you may need to tell him to put you in his email address book or he may need to add you to a list of acceptable email addresses with his email provider.8. Protect your email account by changing the password often and use a secure password that includes both letters and numbers as well as upper and lowercase letters.
Avoid common words that would be easy for a computer to guess.
If your email account does get compromised and someone sends out spam or infected emails under your account, your account could be black listed and then blocked by some email systems.9. If you find that your emails are increasingly being blocked to many different people and you have tried all of my suggestions, then you or your email provider may be blacklisted (on some list of spammers).
You may need to contact your mail provider or even move your email account to another hosting company.I have noticed some suggestions of sending emails with received requests and using 3rd party email systems that send what is similar to a registered letter.
It was once popular to send emails with the Delivery Receipt or Read Receipt request and many company email systems rejected this because it was clogging up there email servers with sending back delivery receipts (Thus doubling the number of emails that their servers needed to process).
I am not sure how this is being handled today or if this is still a problem.
I know that occasionally I will receive an email with a read receipt request and I always refuse them, on principle.I hope this may help you a little and sometimes it takes a little experimenting to determine exactly where the problem is coming from.DanaWayland Computer
Collapse -
Something else that needs to be considered!
In reply to:
I use GMail and here is what I have experienced.
I have an E-mail address that may be proof that our E-mails are not as private as we think they are. I got this address (&ako.postmaster@us.army.mil&) because I was forwarding an E-mail I thought was a phishing attack against the authentic owner of the website the E-mail purportedly came from -- to enable them to report the problem and prevent phishing attackers from using this website's e-mail address as a tool of deception.
The message bounced back with this message added to the subject: Delivery Status Notification (Failure) - [AKO Content Violation - SPAM]. So, what do all of you think of this?
Collapse -
Where did you get the idea that emails were private?
In reply to:
Emails are far from private.
Especially gmail... Google reads and scans all your mail.
They even scan your emails for key words and then send you ads based on what they find in those emails.
Collapse -
My answer.
In reply to:
I know about the issue of Google scanning E-mails (I think that there is a BIG difference between a computer program scanning my E-mail and a person scanning my E-mail, but that is a totally a different discussion).
The issue I have is, why does the military have to get involved with the E-mail system!!!!!!
Collapse -
This covers a wide area of problems
In reply to:
If you have sent mail to the recipient address in the past, my first guess would be spam filtering at either the ISP or receiver mail client. If it's at the ISP level, messages will never get delivered even to a spam folder. Everyone you contact will need to contact their own provider to painstakingly troubleshoot the problem. You providing them with exact dates and times cab be helpful to all involved. Like a poster before said m make sure you have not been blacklisted, a terrible process to fix if you have been. If you are sending to a company that is using Exchange and an email cannot be delivered, you will receive a bounceback email with av 3 digit code 5xx. You can then search the internet for "exchange error codes" to identify the issue.These types of email issues are extremely frustrating to deal with and troubleshoot. Best of luck.
Collapse -
difficulty in getting Emails sent
In reply to:
Last week, there were several days that I could not get my emails sent.
Apparently, Time Warner Cable was overloaded, and switched to their Tampa system. (I live in NYC!) I finally gave up, but where I could, I sent responses to the same people,but I knew they were on Facebook.
Sending messages to people on Facebook was one way of circumnavigating a non-working TWC Email system!So far, TWC email systems are working this week. I think they get dumped upon, with all the Spam email.
Collapse -
Two more ideas
In reply to:
Thanks, Dana.
Very comprehensive.1. I've just turned my send scan (Norton Internet Security) back on.
It occurred to me that email may have a code embedded within them to indicate they have been scanned on the way out.2. That I may need to update my MS Outlook version 6!!Nigel S (The creator of this thread)
Popular Forums
discussions
discussions
discussions
discussions
discussions
discussions
discussions
discussions
discussions

我要回帖

更多关于 will be sent 的文章