跪求the power of thinking 我的中国梦演讲稿稿!悬赏啊!一分钟我的中国梦演讲稿,120词左右

一:Good afternoon, honorable judges, dear teachers & friends.I'm Lai Senhan from the University of International Business & Economics. Do you know what date is it today? Today is the Olympic Date. I'm so glad to stand here today to share my idea about Beijing Olympic Games together with you all. The title of my speech is: what can we do for Beijing Olympic Games?First of all, let me tell you a story that happened 2 years ago. At the end of August, 2015, when I decided to come to Beijing for study, my friends hel* * **rewell Party for me. They said: after your graduation, you should look for a
in Beijing, and then in 2015, we shall go to visit you during the Olympic Games. I laughed and answered: OK, no problem!Time flied and 2 years passed. Now I am a graduate. My teachers and classmates always ask me: what's your plan after your graduation? Go back home, stay in Beijing, or go to some other places? And I always answer: I will stay in Beijing. I make this decision not because of my promise to my friends 2 years ago, but because: I've fallen in love with Beijing! I'm eager to welcome the coming Olympic Games together with my fellow countrymen, and I wish I could do something for the Olympics & for the city.As we know, Beijing will host the 29th Summer Olympic Games in 2015. As a Chinese, I think many people are thinking: what we can do for Beijing Olympic Games. Most of us are not athletes, we cannot take part in c we are not officials either, we don't need to do the preparatory work. We are only ordinary people, what we can do!There are still so many things we can do! For example, for me, I am a graduate majoring Business English. As far as I am concerned, I will keep on learning English hard, and apply for being a volunteer. I will use English to serve the Games together with other volunteers. And also, as a businessman at that time, I will avail myself of the great commercial opportunities that the Olympics brings to us, make more efforts to offer my contribution to the growth of our national economy.And for all of us, with the goal to host a "Green Olympics", we shall plant more trees, grass & flowers. Don't waste water. In order to alleviate the problems of air pollution & traffic congestions, we shall take buses & subways more. With the goal to host a "People's Olympics", and in order to make our Olympics more attractive and to make our Beijing more beautiful, we shall help everyone we meet who needs help, we shall abide by traffic rules, don't smoke in public and no spitting. The most important way for our Chinese to support our Beijing Olympic Games, in my opinion, is to work hard on our duties.演讲稿二:The person I admire the most has to be Yang Li.Since he was young, he was very quiet, afraid to speak he was even too scared to answer the phone. He failed the same english exam many times. He was never specially trained in english at all. However, after intense practice he finally become a famous english radio presenter, bi-lingual TV host as well as a brilliant translator and the ' english seeding machine'.his exceptional speech has spreaded all over the world. He received many awards from the film " Crazy English" made by 西安电影制片厂摄制. Chinese people all over the world regard him as the somebody the nation should be proud of.In 2000, he was voted first place in the Top 10 Young Influential People of the Country.He once said that ‘I am not afraid of humiliating but I enjoy it.'I was not a confident person, i worry about everything i do and because of this i lost many opportunities to elevate my personal value.Good evening everyone! Hello ladies and gentlemen! It's my great honor to stand here. As you know, there is a kind of beauty, it can make the person surprise, it make the person enjoy in retrospect. It is gorgeous and spectacular. There is a kind of beauty, it brings the intense emotion to life. It brings the sweet to life. This kind of beauty is the beauty of harmonious. Well, this is my today's topic:A harmonious campus.Harmonious, is one of the most popular words in the society at the present time. Now our governments are advocating building harmonious society. But what is harmonious? I looked it up in the dictionary. It says “in agreement, free from ill feeling.”In some schools, there are a lot of problems. For instance, teachers do not have patience with students, some ever shout at them. Students fall i#from 本文来自 end#n sleep during the class. Play truant is widespread. Cutter languages are often heard.Campus, which is of course one part of the project, plays an essential role in the society. If we want to build a harmonious society, first we should build a harmonious campus, and get rid of those problems.To a harmonious school, the surrounding is very important. On our campus, coconut trees growed line on the road. The green grais the always fine spring day. The various flowers and trees are the beautiful scenery, the green outside the classroom show its grave to the students. When the students are walking around the campus, their bodies and minds are pleasant.文章出自,转载请保留此链接!If we think of the harmonious campus as a tree, then the harmonious environment is the leaves of the tree. The good human relation of campus is the root.Only the campus with good human relationships can be called a harmonious campus.A harmonious campus has a harmonious relationship between teachers and students. Teacher, which is the person who teaches you knowledge, should be respect by us. We should cherish teachers' pays, respect their works. Thus we can create a harmonious study atmosphere.A harmonious campus also needs a good relationship among students. We should help those who have problems, and get along with them. Thus to create a harmonious social relationship.Bring hope to the helplessness, bring power to the young, bring light to the blind, and bring confidence to the weak. Our campus is a harmonious campus: it is a family of us all.演讲稿三:Hello, everybody . My name is lucy , I'm eleven years old. I study in zhangshuping Primary School. I'm in Class one ,Grade five. I’m a quiet girl , but I like smiling . My hobby is writing . I am very happy every day. Now, Let’s share my happiness―― My happy day.March 22nd was a special day. I was so happy , why? Was it my birthday? No, no. Did I get an A in my test? No, no, no.But why was I so happy ? In fact , I was not so happy at first . In the morning, I had a terrible stomachache . Because I was ill , I didn’t go to school . But I didn’t kill the time . I wrote an article . Writing articles is my hobby . Writing articles can help me forget the time .Before I knew it, My mother came home from work . “Lucy , Lucy, come , a piece of news for you! ” mother shouted. I didn’t see mom’s face , but her voice suggested that she was happy . She had good news for me . I ran quickly to her . I was glad to know that my blog article would be published . My article was “Yeah! I can get payment by writing articles now! ”What a surprise! My dream did come true so soon. In my article , I hoped to get RMB from my father .Now, I can get money from a magazine . I couldn’t believe it .“Mommy, is it true?” “Yes! Absolutely!”Mummy answered. Hearing the good news, Daddy said he would double my payment . “Oh! Goodbye my stomachache . I am so happy ! Mommy, I want to kiss you! ”If you were I , would you be as happy as me ! Sure ! Right ?Thank you for sharing my happiness! Thank you!演讲稿四:Goodafternoon, teachers!Today, I`m very happy to make a speech here. Now, let me introduce myself. My name is ZhuRuijie. My English name is Molly. I`m 12. I come from Class1 Grade 6 of TongPu No.2 Primary School. I`m an active girl. I like playing basketball. Because I think it`s very interesting. I`d like to eat potatoes. They`re tasty. My favourite colour is green. And I like math best. It`s fun. On the weekend, I like reading books in my room. I have a happy family. My father is tall and strong.My mother is hard-working and tall, too. My brother is smart. And I`m a good student. My dream is to be a teacher, because I want to help the poor children in the future. Thank you for listening! Please remember me!演讲稿五:Gooda fternoon, teachers!My name is XuLulu. I`m 11. I come from Class1 Grade 5 of TongPu No.2 Primary School. There are 4 people in my family. My father is tall. My mother is pretty.My sister has a long hair. And I`m a good student. However, my home is near the school, I often get up early. Because I must work hard. after school, I like playing computer games and reading books. I`d like to eat apples. They are sweet and healthy. And I like Tuesday best. We have English, music, computer and P.E. on Tuesdays. My math teacher is Miss Huang. Her class is so much fun. So my favourite class is math. And I like Chinese and English, too. This is me. An active girl. Please remember XuLulu. Thank you very much!演讲稿:看完本文,记得打分哦:很好下载Doc格式文档马上分享给朋友:?知道苹果代表什么吗实用文章,深受网友追捧比较有用,值得网友借鉴没有价值,写作仍需努力相关演讲稿:网友评论本类热门48小时热门求一篇主题为“the power of thinking”的英文演讲稿,时限60秒的.
刀赞OFf槂8
Over the ages,humans around the globe have talked about their dreams and sought ways to understand and apply them to their conscious lives.For the most part,modern Western cultures have ignored dreams,leaving the serious pondering of dreams to the couches of psychoanalysts' offices.That was the case until about 25 years ago,when a handful of dream workers in California founded what is now the International Association for the Study of Dreams.The group brought together an array of professions and interests that find the potential for human growth through dream study,including artists,doctors,educators,clergy,as well as psychologists who typically don't receive extensive training in working with dreams.The 600-member,multidisciplinary organization,which publishes a quarterly journal and holds an annual conference,actively seeks to encourage research and promote the use of dreams as a source of inspiration,guidance,creativity and healing.In doing so,the association spotlights a field of oneirology,the exploration of dreams,which gets relatively little academic funding for research.Some people believe they don't dream,yet laboratory studies show that most people dream about six times a night.The most vivid dreams come during sleep segments of "rapid eye movement," or REM,when the brain is very active,the large muscles of the body are relaxed,and the eyes move back and forth under the eyelids.The following are tips,suggested in "Honoring the Dream" by Justina Lasley,for recalling and recording dreams:--Before going to bed,intend to remember your dreams and place recording materials by your bed.You can either write dreams down or record information on a tape.--Write down anything you remember,even it's just one word,emotion or physiological response.--Go to bed a little earlier than usual.--Avoid taking unnecessary medications before bed,such as antihistamines.Vitamin B6 may increase recall.--Resume the sleeping position you were in while dreaming.It's usually your favorite,most comfortable position.--Upon awakening,lie still with eyes closed and review the night's dreams.Once you enter linear thinking - such as thinking of all the tasks that lie ahead - your dream world is left behind.Dream experiences fade quickly.--Transfer any notes or transcribe recordings in a dream journal immediately.--A journal entry should include the date,a title for your dream,identify the basic emotions of the dream and write out the narrative of the dream story.Other aspects to consider are physiological symptoms,a synopsis of the previous day's activities and consider sketching parts of your dream.如果嫌长,可以删掉点,并且根据你自己的情况修改,那样的话,你就学到东西了
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码power of dream英语演讲稿以the power of dream写一篇演讲稿,最好带翻译的,注:我要参加希望英语用的,3分钟以内,好的追加分100~
祥爷V587Op
Over the ages,humans around the globe have talked about their dreams and sought ways to understand and apply them to their conscious lives.For the most part,modern Western cultures have ignored dreams,leaving the serious pondering of dreams to the couches of psychoanalysts' offices.That was the case until about 25 years ago,when a handful of dream workers in California founded what is now the International Association for the Study of Dreams.The group brought together an array of professions and interests that find the potential for human growth through dream study,including artists,doctors,educators,clergy,as well as psychologists who typically don't receive extensive training in working with dreams.The 600-member,multidisciplinary organization,which publishes a quarterly journal and holds an annual conference,actively seeks to encourage research and promote the use of dreams as a source of inspiration,guidance,creativity and healing.In doing so,the association spotlights a field of oneirology,the exploration of dreams,which gets relatively little academic funding for research.Some people believe they don't dream,yet laboratory studies show that most people dream about six times a night.The most vivid dreams come during sleep segments of "rapid eye movement," or REM,when the brain is very active,the large muscles of the body are relaxed,and the eyes move back and forth under the eyelids.The following are tips,suggested in "Honoring the Dream" by Justina Lasley,for recalling and recording dreams:--Before going to bed,intend to remember your dreams and place recording materials by your bed.You can either write dreams down or record information on a tape.--Write down anything you remember,even it's just one word,emotion or physiological response.--Go to bed a little earlier than usual.--Avoid taking unnecessary medications before bed,such as antihistamines.Vitamin B6 may increase recall.--Resume the sleeping position you were in while dreaming.It's usually your favorite,most comfortable position.--Upon awakening,lie still with eyes closed and review the night's dreams.Once you enter linear thinking - such as thinking of all the tasks that lie ahead - your dream world is left behind.Dream experiences fade quickly.--Transfer any notes or transcribe recordings in a dream journal immediately.--A journal entry should include the date,a title for your dream,identify the basic emotions of the dream and write out the narrative of the dream story.Other aspects to consider are physiological symptoms,a synopsis of the previous day's activities and consider sketching parts of your dream.如果嫌长,可以删掉点,并且根据你自己的情况修改,那样的话,你就学到东西了.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语演讲稿:The hidden power of smiling(附翻译)
当前位置:>>> 英语演讲稿:The hidden power of smiling(附翻译)
英语演讲稿:The hidden power of smiling(附翻译)
来源:英语演讲稿
  When I was a child, I always wanted to be a superhero. I wanted to save the world and then make everyone happy. But I knew that I'd need superpowers to make my dreams come true. So I used to embark on these imaginary journeys to find intergalactic objects from planet Krypton, which was a lot of fun, but didn't get much result. When I grew up, and realized that science-fiction was not a good source for superpowers, I decided instead to embark on a journey of real science, to find a more useful truth.
  我童年时,一直想成为一位超级英雄,我想拯救世界,让每个人都快乐,但我知道需要超能力才能让我的梦想成真,所以我展开这些想象之旅,到克利普顿星(超人的家乡)寻找星际间的天体。这很有趣,但没什么成果。当我长大后,了解到科幻小说不是超能力的好来源,我决定展开一场真正的科学之旅,寻找更有用的真理。
  I started my journey in California with a UC Berkley 30-year longitudinal study that examined the photos of students in an old yearbook and tried to measure their success and well-being throughout their life. By measuring their student smiles, researchers were able to predict how fulfilling and long-lasting a subject's marriage will be, how well she would score on standardized tests of well-being and how inspiring she would be to others. In another yearbook, I stumbled upon Barry Obama's picture. When I first saw his picture, I thought that these superpowers came from his super collar. But now I know it was all in his smile.
  我的旅程开始于加州,以柏克莱大学从事30年期的纵贯研究,研究一本旧年鉴中的学生照片,试着衡量他们一生的成就和幸福。藉由衡量学生的微笑,研究人员能够预测研究对象的婚姻是否圆满及长久,他在标准化幸福评量中能得到多少分,以及他能为别人带来多少启发。在另一本年鉴中,我偶然发现了欧巴马的照片,当我第一次看到他的照片时,我认为这些超能力来自于他的超大衣领,但现在我知道这全来自于他的笑容。
  Another aha! moment came from a 2010 Wayne State University research project that looked into pre-1950s baseball cards of Major League players. The researchers found that the span of a players smile could actually predict the span of his life. Players who didn't smile in their pictures lived an average of only 72.9 years, where players with beaming smiles lived an average of almost 80 years.
  另一个啊哈!时刻,来自2010年Wayne州立大学的研究项目,观察50年代前职棒大联盟球员的棒球卡,研究人员发现,球员微笑的宽度事实上可以预测他寿命的长度,相片中没有笑容的球员,平均寿命仅72.9岁,拥有灿烂笑容的球员,平均寿命将近80岁。
  (Laughter)(笑声)
  The good news is that we're actually born smiling. Using 3D ultrasound technology, we can now see that developing babies appear to smile, even in the womb. When they're born, babies continue to smile -- initially, mostly in their sleep. And even blind babies smile to the sound of the human voice. Smiling is one of the most basic, biologically-uniform expressions of all humans.
  In studies conducted in Papua New Guinea, Paul Ekman, the world's most renowned researcher on facial expressions, found that even members of the Fore tribe, who were completely disconnected from Western culture, and also known for their unusual cannibalism rituals, attributed smiles to descriptions of situations the same way you and I would. So from Papau New Guinea to Hollywood all the way to modern art in Beijing, we smile often, and you smile to express joy and satisfaction.
  在巴布亚新几内亚进行的研究中,Paul Ekman,世界上最知名的脸部表情研究者发现,即使是Fore部落中的成员,他们完全与西方文化隔绝,也因他们不寻常的吃人仪式而众所皆知,他们就像你我一样,也会在某些情况下微笑。因此,从巴布亚新几内亚到好莱坞,一直到北京的现代艺术,我们经常微笑着。你用微笑来表达喜悦和满足。
  How many people here in this room smile more than 20 times per day? Raise your hand if you do. Oh, wow. Outside of this room, more than a third of us smile more than 20 times per day, whereas less than 14 percent of us smile less than five. In fact, those with the most amazing superpowers are actually children who smile as many as 400 times per day.
  在这房间里,有多少人每天微笑超过20次?如果有的话请举起手。哦,哇!在这个房间外,超过三分之一的人每天微笑超过20次,不到14%的人每天微笑少于5次。事实上,拥有最惊人超能力的是孩童,他们每天微笑多达400次。
  Have you ever wondered why being around children who smile so frequently makes you smile very often? A recent study at Uppsala University in Sweden found that it's very difficult to frown when looking at someone who smiles. You ask, why? Because smiling is evolutionarily contagious, and it suppresses the control we usually have on our facial muscles. Mimicking a smile and experiencing it physically help us understand whether our smile is fake or real, so we can understand the emotional state of the smiler.
  你有没有想过,为什么身处在经常微笑的孩子身边,也会让你经常微笑?最近在瑞典Uppsala大学的一项研究发现,当看着正在微笑的人时是很难皱眉的。你会问为什么?因为微笑具有演化上的感染性,它能抑制我们平时对脸部肌肉的控制,模仿一个微笑并实际体验它,帮助我们了解我们的微笑是假是真,因此我们可以了解微笑者的情绪状态。
下页更精彩:1
英语演讲稿:The hidden power of smiling(附翻译)相关推荐

我要回帖

更多关于 我的中国梦演讲稿 的文章

随机推荐