英语作文My busy weekend作文

My Week的英文作文1周怎么写? 5周{课程 周末活动 你喜_百度知道
My Week的英文作文1周怎么写? 5周{课程 周末活动 你喜
My Week的英文作文1周怎么写?5周{课程
你喜欢那天、为什么?
提问者采纳
 &#160,I play football with my friends .&#160.Saturday&#160,Is very    &#160,I    &#160. OnT  was   My     &#160,I     play         &#160.F   at  This &#160, I&#160.On S   play computer&#160. &#160      On wednesday.On T   p I    games  M week&#160,I &#160,I climb mountains,I play computer games with m  &#160.On   &#160
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
江户川柯南
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
I like shopping very much. On Sunday morning, I’m going to the li brary or do my homework. I’m going to the bookstore and read some books, I’m going to do my homework, I’m going out to play, I’m going to go shopping with my mother. This is my happy and busy weekend, I’ m going to listen to musicOn Saturday morning. D o you like this weekend. In the evening. In the aftern oon. And then, I am going to have dinner with my parents o utside. And then
是啊,周末的意思
周末的英文作文
那个是周末的,因为周末过去了,所以要用过去式,懂?
25%-&:_;&%@
My week的英文作文
英文作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙写5篇英语作文,怕太多人在网上抄.必须自己写,不要复制的,本人英语过差,只能请求网上好心人帮忙了.1:A busy week 用反身代词2:Changes in my room用there be句形3:Typhoon rules4:My summer holiday _作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
帮忙写5篇英语作文,怕太多人在网上抄.必须自己写,不要复制的,本人英语过差,只能请求网上好心人帮忙了.1:A busy week 用反身代词2:Changes in my room用there be句形3:Typhoon rules4:My summer holiday
帮忙写5篇英语作文,怕太多人在网上抄.必须自己写,不要复制的,本人英语过差,只能请求网上好心人帮忙了.1:A busy week 用反身代词2:Changes in my room用there be句形3:Typhoon rules4:My summer holiday 用过去式5:My favorite animal/food就这5篇了,别闲麻烦,几句话就够了.不要网上复制的!要自己写!那个有事没写完的 现在写完呀 明天就要交了 你这算长了 字数可以在少点.写完采纳你.
1.A busy week
This week I was very busy.All things I must do by myself such as doing my homework without teachers helped and computer.Also,I did housework without my families.However,when I did all the things by myself ,I felt much comfortable and relax .Especially when I was sitting under the conditioner after doing such busy things.And I found that ,I won't rely on themselves.Although my mum and dad were free at home.2.changes in my room
There are so dirty in my room that I have no alternative but to clean it completly.There are some dust , some old book,and some useless things.First of all,I should chen my toliet.Secondly,I have to sweep the floor and then map the floor.Thirly ,I have to put my books in order.At last,the room will be changed and comes more brighter!3.Typhoon rules
When typhoon comes,be careful. Don't stay outside and keep you and your family,also your pet and animal outside.You must close your windows tightly.However you mustn't stand near your windows.You should use your mobile phone instead of home phone.It is a good way of you to listen to the radio so that you won't feel complete loss.If typhoon began to subside ,do not go out in a hurry.4. My summer holiday My summer is coming to the end .I have spent a happy summer holiday . During the holiday ,we went to Dalian for a visit ,there I saw the beautiful sea , it was really amazing . The sea water was as bule as the sky , and it was very clean as well . Also ,the beach in Dalian was very nice , we built a small sand palace . When I was swimming in the sea, as if I was a little fish , I like that feeling very much . Ts my trip to Dalian ,it's really unforgettable . 5.My favourite animalMy favorite animal is tortoise. Tortoise walk not fast.
But I like the tortoise. Why? Because, tortoise is a cute animal. It has a short tail and a four short foot. It has a little head and a hard shell. There are forty-five little and cute tortoises in my home. They like to play in the water. When they afraid of some thing. They will run fast.
They like to eat fish. I often buy some small fish for them to eat. They can catch the fish fast. At all,it seems that we always think alive.呼……终于打完了··希望帮到你啊··楼主~~记得采纳~^ ^!以a busy weekend 为题写一篇关于上周末的短文。 (英语作文)_百度知道
以a busy weekend 为题写一篇关于上周末的短文。 (英语作文)
70词左右。提示词,go
had a busy weekend last week.
On saturday morning,I play computer games and wacthed a basketball,I watch TV show,Iplayed with my classmate,I went to the library with my mother and go shopping.At night,I do my home work,SO i wrote it for ages.My home workis very diffcult. On saturday afternoon,I am very busy but I&#39. Os my busy weekend.On sunday afternoon.
That'm happy
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
!!!!!!上网查!!!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁my busy day 初中英语作文 用过去式(不用也行)_百度知道
my busy day 初中英语作文 用过去式(不用也行)
时间注意是假期。
提问者采纳
I have lunch, but I feem not so busy in the afternoon.Sometimes.Although this is a busy day.After school I have dinner with my family.Only then will I to relax.After I finish my homework I often play some games with my family,I&#39.I leave home half an hour later.At a quarter past twelve.There are many clm never late for school.I&#39.I usually have my breakfast at half past sixI always get up early in the morning
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
then I went to supermark to buy fruit .At night I went to the movie with my parent ,At noon I cooked lunch for my family .In the afternoon I did my homework and read books .One day I went to bookstore buy book in the morningThe holiday was very busy .It is a busy day
Here begins the tale of my day of many mods. I am going to withhold the names and location of where I got my work done, since the Midwest is conservative, and the city where I got my work done has outlawed scarification, and I don't want to get anyone who helped me to get into any trouble for a good deed they did.
I don't claim to be any less crazy than any of you who submit to this site (not that I'm passing judgment), and my times of turmoil have had their effect on me. At one of my craziest times, about a year ago, I went through a cutting phase and did about 50 cuts with razor blades, obviously not the smartest thing to do. F...
过去式的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文《my last week》_百度知道
英语作文《my last week》
我有更好的答案
In the afternoon .Because I am happy.After lunch .This is my last weekend .Sunday moring.I helped my mom cleaned the room .Saturday morning .I went shopping with my parents my last week I have a busy last weekend .I visited grandparents with my dad .In the afternoon .After breakfast . They are bust .But I liked my last weekend .We were watched TV togrther .I played the piano and played computer games .I did my homework and read books
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 weekend作文 的文章

随机推荐