作文my weekend作文为题。但是必须...

以 ‘My weekend 为题写一篇英语作文 10句话左右.
′小桃丶WDus6
I didn't enjoy my last weekend.I went shopping with my friends, and we had lunch, and then we played tennis. Most of us wanted to go home, but some didn't. So we went shopping again for them. After that, I went home,
I was very tired , I did my homework though i wanted to sleep. When I went to sleep, it was too late. So I didn't get up early for school. I had a bad and busy weekendI had busy weekend!
On Saturday morning I cleaned my room. In the afternoon, I did my homework. On Saturday night I watched TV. On Sunday morning I visited my aunt. My aunt cooked dinner for me. Then in the afternoon, I played computer and I did some reading. On sunday night I stayed at home and I studied for the English test. 这应该是初二水平(第一句)My weekend plaHi. My friends. I’m going to have a busy weekend!
On Saturday, I’m going to the supermarket by subway. I’m going to buy some bread and chocolates. Then, I’m going to go home and watch TV.
On Sunday, I’m going to visit my grandparents with my mother. We’re going after lunch. Then, in the evening, I’m going to the park with my sister. That will be fun! What about you?What are you going to do on the weekend?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码以“My weekend life”为题写一篇80词左右的短文.英语作文急…一定要80词左右
Do you like weekend?In our class every like weekend,because we can have a good rest.My weekend life is very instersting,I always play football with my friend.When I finish my homework Ialso watch TV.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码以myweekend为题的英语作文不少于五句,稍微简单一点
Last Sunday,My parents and I went to the zoo。8:00, we came to the supermarket to buy bread, ham, beverages. Out of the supermarket, we intend to take a bus. The weather was good, a lot of people go to the zoo, we decided to walk to the zoo. Along the way, we tell each other stories, unknowingly went to the zoo. In the zoo, we saw an elephant show, shut the variety of wildlife, spent a happy and meaningful day.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码My weekend 为题,用将来时态,写一篇作文,不少于50个字。要汉意
か樱花树下的誓言、
需不需要我把事情也罗列一下的,例如,我周六做了什么
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 weekend作文 的文章

随机推荐