8. Though she answered the teacher’s questions _________(htc cid incorrectt),the teacher didn’t blame her.

中考英语试题解析版汇编词汇运用之用所给词的适当形式填空_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
中考英语试题解析版汇编词汇运用之用所给词的适当形式填空
上传于||文档简介
&&中​考​词​汇​复​习​题​目
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩7页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢语法、改错、写作 三合一基础训练(含答案)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
语法、改错、写作 三合一基础训练(含答案)
上传于||文档简介
&&用​所​给​词​的​适​当​形​式​填​空​。​语​法​、​改​错​、​写​作​ ​三​合​一​基​础​训​练​(​含​答​案​)​,​初​三​、​高​三​英​语​最​后0​天​放​松​练​习​题​集
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩7页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢1.planning
2.to carry
3.interesting
试题分析:
1.短语Thank you for谢谢你做某事,本结构中for是介词,后面接名词或者动名词做宾语,结合所给单词,可知填planning,做宾语。
2.句意:我们需要米莉来运所有这些行李。Need后接待to的不定式做补足语,表示具体的将要进行的动作,结合所给单词可知填to carry,做宾语补足语。
3.句意:当今,许多人在电影院看到许多有趣的卡通电影。结合语境及所给单词,可知填interest的形容词形式interesting,有趣的,做定语。
4.句意:这些天市场上有不同种类的卡片。结合语境及所给单词,可知填复数名词kinds,种类。
5.句意:让我们把这个南瓜砍成两半吧,那么我们就能把它放进箱子了。结合语境及所给单词,可知填复数名词halves,半个。注意half变复数是去掉f变v,再加es。
考点:本题考查词形变换。
点评:解答此类题型首先要根据句子中已有信息,判断出句子涉及的句式,短语以及词性的变化,如:动词的现在分词和过去式,形容词和副词,以及名词的单复数等;然后根据该单词在句子中的句子成分,所起作用,确定单词词形,进行适当词形变化。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:2013届江苏省泰州市永安初级中学九年级上学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:单词拼写
词汇运用 用括号内所给词的适当形式填空(每空不限一词)【小题1】My father made a final __________(decide) after thinking it over.【小题2】This is _________(sad) ending of the film I have seen 【小题3】You shouldn’t keep your worries to&&&&&&&&&(you), boys.【小题4】I hate to be like anyone else and try to do everything &&&&&&&&&&&(different)【小题5】–We’ve missed the last bus! – I’m afraid we have no __________(choose) but to take a taxi.【小题6】It’s silly of you &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(not forgive) others for their faults.【小题7】We all think a good&&&&&&(lead)should be confident and imaginative.【小题8】You are patient enough to wait without _____________ (get) angry.【小题9】The Chinese Ping-pong team won all of the four gold medals _____________ (success) in the 30th Olympic Games in London.【小题10】You should be confident enough ______________ (take) this job.【小题11】He is an ____________ (energy) man because he always stays up late but he gets up early.【小题12】Talk to your friends when________(feel) sad and share your worries with them.【小题13】My dream is_________(become) a great writer like MoYan.【小题14】 He __________(prefer) to play computer games at home yesterday evening.【小题15】I doubt whether it is worth _______(reply) to the letter.
来源:学年四川省盐边县红格中学八年级下期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
用括号内所给词的适当形式填空。【小题1】Lin& tao& was& ___________ (luck) enough to catch the first bus.【小题2】Jim has _____________ (little) time than you.【小题3】I think that’s a good ____________ (decide).【小题4】Which of the __________ (follow) sentences is wrong?【小题5】You must do the housework as much as ___________ (possibly).【小题6】I have a good friend ________ (call) Jim.
来源:2013届江苏省泰州中学附属初中九年级二模英语卷(带解析)
词汇运用&用括号内所给词的适当形式填空(每空不限一词)。(本大题共10小题,满分10分)【小题1】It’s about half an hour’s __________( ride ) from here to the theatre.【小题2】We gave up the plan for the trip to Qinhu Lake because of the___________(please) weather.【小题3】The gravity on Mars is only about three___________(eight) of that on Earth.【小题4】Who do you think is _____________(strict) with you among these teachers?【小题5】My classmates and I often buy ____________(we) healthy food at the supermarket. 【小题6】----What do you think of the movie?----It’s wonderful. The only pity is that I____________(miss) the beginning of it. 【小题7】Staying up too late has a bad____________(affect) on the students’ health.【小题8】It’s necessary for us to form the habit of spending our pocket money_______(wise).【小题9】If we keep working hard, we’re sure our dream______________(realize).【小题10】 His advice on how to deal with stress is worth__________ (consider)
来源:2011年江苏省泰州市中考英语试卷
词汇运用 用括号内所给词的适当形式填空(每空不限一词)。(10分)1. Eating too much sweet is bad for your _________(tooth).2. He is a _________(honest)boy so we seldom believe what he says.3.We Chinese will celebrate the _____(ninety)birthday of the Chinese Communist Party(中国共产党)in many ways.4. In the modern world, people often contact each other by _______ (send) e-mails.5. To keep healthy, I decide ______(exercise) half an hour every day.6. When traveling, you’d better take a map with ________ (you).7. The students in Class 2 are having a _________(discuss) about how to achieve a balance between study and play.8. Though she answered the teacher’s questions _________(incorrect),the teacher didn’t blame her.9. More and more people have their own cars. That’s why there’s ________(heavy)traffic than before.10.—Why are you so happy today?—Because I _____(win)the badminton match.
来源:2014届四川省八年级下期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
用括号内所给词的适当形式填空。
1.Lin& tao& was& ___________ (luck)
enough to catch the first bus.
2.Jim has _____________ (little) time than you.
3.I think that’s a good ____________ (decide).
4.Which of the __________ (follow) sentences is wrong?
5.You must do the housework as much as ___________
(possibly).
6.I have a good friend ________ (call) Jim.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!8B期中中考链接[1]_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
8B期中中考链接[1]
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢中考词性填空_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
中考词性填空