My grandma picturesoften says,"One apple a day,

I often laugh when I see my grandma learning pop songs But she says,“One is never
old to learn’’ A too
此处考查英语中的习语。“One is never too old to learn’’意味活到老,学到老。当too……to 前有否定词的时候,应翻译成肯定的意思。
试题“I often laugh when I see...”;主要考察你对
等知识点的理解。
________ was 1998 ________ I graduated from the university.
A. It; when
B. It; that
根据汉语意思完成下列英语句子,每空一词。
1. 我认为动作片没意思。
I________ ________action movies________ interesting.2. 我们需要了解中国的历史。
We need to________ ________ ________ ________.3. 我最喜欢的演员是李连杰。
My________ ________is Jet Li.4. 我经常和爸爸一起去看电影。I often________ ________ ________ ________my father.5. 《憨豆先生》是一部非常成功的喜剧片。
Mr Bean________ a very________ comedy.6. 我认为恐怖片很可怕。
I think________ ________ ________.7. 李雷经常在周末打棒球。Li Lei________ ________ ________ ________ ________8. ―你想去看电影吗?
一是,是的。
—_________you_________ _________go to a movie?
—Yes,_________ _________.
根据汉语意思完成下列英语句子。每空一词。
1.我和弟弟吃完晚饭后看电视。My brother and I __________ __________ after eating dinner.2.我爸爸经常晚上睡觉很晚。My father often __________ __________ __________ late in the evening.3.我喜欢早上跑步之后淋浴。
I love __________ __________ __________ after running in the morning.4.谢谢你寄给我的卡片。
__________ __________
sending me the card.5.我星期六经常9点钟起床。I usually __________ __________ at 9:00 0"clock Saturday.
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司4发现相似题My grandma often says there is nice and clean air in the countryside , so she enjoys there.A.livedB.livesC.livingD.to live 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
My grandma often says there is nice and clean air in the countryside (乡村) , so she enjoys ________ there.A.livedB.livesC.livingD.to live
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
题型:单选题
My grandma is very ill.We must________a doctor.A.call onB.pleaseC.askD.send for
来源:学年福建省福州外国语学校初一上学期期末考试英语试卷
题型:完型填空
Li Hua is thirteen years old. He’s a &&&1&.He’s the only child in the family. He doesn’t &&&2&&&his things.One morning when the students of Class Two are having &&&3&&English class. Li Hua goes to the door and says, “&&&4&&I come in, Mr. Wang?”“Oh, you are&& 5&&&again,” says the teacher. “Can you tell me why you are late?”“My grandma&& 6&&some apples, bananas and bread in my schoolbag this morning. I take the schoolbag with me after I have &&7&&. But &&8&&my way to school. I find there are no&&& 9&&in my schoolbag. I have to &&&10&&&and take them.”【小题1】A. boy B. girl C. man【小题2】A. look at& B. look like& C. look after 【小题3】A. a& B. an& C. / 【小题4】A. May& B. Must& C. Am 【小题5】A. early B. right C. late 【小题6】A. puts B. gives C. gets【小题7】A. breakfast B. lunch C. supper【小题8】A. in B. on C. at【小题9】A. books B. oranges C. water【小题10】A. back& B. come back C. go back
来源:2013届云南玉溪洛河民族中学初二下学期期末考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
—My grandma is ill in hospital. I have tolook after her.& —__________.
A.That’s all right
B.That’s OK
C.I’m sorry to hear that
D.I hope you feel better soo
来源:2013届山西省大同市初二第一次月考英语试卷
题型:阅读理解
用所给词的适当形式填空1.Doctors often tell us&&&&&&&&&(drink)more water every day.2.It’s easy for us&&&&&&&&&&(have)a good lifestyle.3.&&&&&&&&you&&&&&&&&(watch)TV last night?4.How many&&&&&&&(west)countries do you have?5.I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(visit)my grandpa next month.6.Tom with his sister&&&&&&&&&&(have)lunch at school every day.7.He plans&&&&&&&&&&(spend)this weekend with his friends.8.&&&&&&&&&&(smoke)is bad for your health.9.Tom forgot&&&&&&&&&&(do)his homework last night.10.Lily had to look after his mum becauseof her&&&&&&&&&&(ill).11.I decided &&&&&&&&&&&&&(play)tennis with the children.12.He’s very&&&&&&&&(excite)and he really needs a&&&&&&&&&(relax)vacation.13.Children like outdoor(户外的)&&&&&&&&&&(active).14.Can he finish&&&&&&&&(read)the book in about a week?15.He&&&&&&&&&(leave)the first week in June and&&&&&&&&&(stay) until August.16.My mother wants me&&&&&&&&&&(exercise)often.17.He thought about&&&&&&&&&&(go)to Italy.18.Peng Liyuan is a famous&&&&&&&&&&&(sing)in China.19.My grandma looks very young because she &&&&&&&&&&&(play)sports every day.20.I’m not&&&&&&&&&&&(feel)well, I have a fever.&
来源:2014届山东省潍坊市高密市初一第一学期期中考试英语试卷
题型:书面表达
My name is Dave.I’m from(A) ________.Now I am in Shanghai with my parents,but my two grandparents aren’t in China.I have got a sister.(B)got,I,any,or,aunts,haven’t,uncles.So there are 6 people in myfamily.My grandpa is sixty years old.He is a university teacher.(C)His students like him very much.His favorite food is cake.My grandma doesn’t work now.She likes eggs and fish.Now my grandparents live in abig house with my sister in New York.I miss them very much.I love my family.1.将A处补充完整。2.将B处连词成句。3.将C处翻译成汉语。4.从文中找出与下句意义相近的句子。My grandparents and my sister live in a bighouse in New York now.5.根据短文内容,写出文章的标题。&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!I often laugh when I see my grandma learning pop songs .But she says,“ One is never ___old to learn.”
考查副词。句意为:当我看到奶奶学流行歌曲的时候,我经常会笑。但是她说“活到老学到老”。短语too…to的意思是“太……而不能……”,是固定短语,动词不定式做结果状语。结合题意,故选A。
试题“I often laugh when I see...”;主要考察你对
等知识点的理解。
________ was 1998 ________ I graduated from the university.
A. It; when
B. It; that
根据汉语意思完成下列英语句子,每空一词。
1. 我认为动作片没意思。
I________ ________action movies________ interesting.2. 我们需要了解中国的历史。
We need to________ ________ ________ ________.3. 我最喜欢的演员是李连杰。
My________ ________is Jet Li.4. 我经常和爸爸一起去看电影。I often________ ________ ________ ________my father.5. 《憨豆先生》是一部非常成功的喜剧片。
Mr Bean________ a very________ comedy.6. 我认为恐怖片很可怕。
I think________ ________ ________.7. 李雷经常在周末打棒球。Li Lei________ ________ ________ ________ ________8. ―你想去看电影吗?
一是,是的。
—_________you_________ _________go to a movie?
—Yes,_________ _________.
根据汉语意思完成下列英语句子。每空一词。
1.我和弟弟吃完晚饭后看电视。My brother and I __________ __________ after eating dinner.2.我爸爸经常晚上睡觉很晚。My father often __________ __________ __________ late in the evening.3.我喜欢早上跑步之后淋浴。
I love __________ __________ __________ after running in the morning.4.谢谢你寄给我的卡片。
__________ __________
sending me the card.5.我星期六经常9点钟起床。I usually __________ __________ at 9:00 0"clock Saturday.
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司I often laugh when I see my grandma learning pop songs .But she says,“ One is never old to learn. A. too B. so C. very D. quite  题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
I often laugh when I see my grandma learning pop songs .But she says,“ One is never ___old to learn.”A. too B. so C. very D. quite 
A【解析】考查副词。句意为:当我看到奶奶学流行歌曲的时候,我经常会笑。但是她说“活到老学到老”。短语too…to的意思是“太……而不能……”,是固定短语,动词不定式做结果状语。结合题意,故选A。考点:考查副词的用法。 
请在这里输入关键词:
来源:学年河南省南阳市宛城区九年级3月七校联考英语试卷(解析版)
---Listen, Mum. I heard the footsteps. Is it Dad? ---It ___ be him. He’s gone to Beijing on business this morning.A. can’t B. mustn’t C. needn’t D. shouldn’t 
来源:学年河北省邯郸市九年级中考二模英语试卷(解析版)
阅读短文,并按要求完成题。“Hello” is one of the first words we learn as babies, yet it’s one of the last ones we think to use as adults. That’s unlucky, because saying hello is more than just saying hello. How might the world change—how might we change—if we mastered this word? ①I spent one month saying hello to every person I met. Here’s what I’ve learned.* It can make the students more active. In a study on this subject, Allan Smith, an assistant professor, had middle school teachers greet their students individually (个别的) each morning. And the whole day, the students behaved actively because of this exchange of greetings. School went from impersonal to personal and that caused more class participation (合作) and better grades.* Environments influence friendliness. One study found that people in the city were less likely to shake hands with a stranger than those in the countryside. ②And researchers think pleasant environments can encourage more smiles and hellos. For example, people in vacation spots were much more friendly than those hurrying to work downtown.* It improves people’s health. It’s impossible to say hello without smiling. And smiling has been shown to lower blood pressure, reduce stress and bring happiness. Obviously, a smile creates a similar effect in the recipient (接受者).So maybe we can make the world a better place by saying hello. After a month of doing it, I feel lighter and more connected and I have a better sense of happiness.76题为;77题为;78题为;79题为;80题为1.判断正误(“T”表示正确,“F”表示错误)The students behaved actively after the middle school teachers greeted them individually. [ ]2.简略回答问题What can smiling do to improve people’s health?___________________________________________________________________________3.写出文中画线句子①的同义句,每空限填一词It ____________ me one month to ____________ hello to every person I met.4.找出全文的主题句___________________________________________________________________________5.把文中画线句子②译成汉语。___________________________________________________________________________ 
来源:学年河南省安阳市第二次模拟英语试卷(解析版)
Once upon a time the colors of the world started to quarrel. All announced that they were the best, the most important and the most useful,Green said, “_____ I am the most important, I’m the sign of life. Look around, and you will see that I am almost everywhere.”Blue interrupted, “You only think about the earth. But consider the sky and sea, they gives space and peace. Without my peace, you would all be______.”Yellow chuckled, “I bring laughter and warmth into the world. Every time you looked at a sunflower, the whole world starts to smile. Without me there would be no____. “Orange started next to blow her trumpet, “Who is the ________ of health and strength? It’s me, think of carrots, pumpkins, and oranges. Although I don’t hang around all the time, I carry the most important vitamins.”Red could no longer______it and he shouted out, “I am the ruler of all of you. I am the color of danger and bravery. Without me, the earth would be as empty as the moon. “Purple_____Up to his full height. He was very tall and said, “ I am the color of power. Kings, have always chosen me for I am the sign of authority and wisdom.”And indigo(靛青色) started to Speak…… The colors’ quarreling became louder and louder. Suddenly rain started to pour down. The colors were all_______, and crowded close to one another for comfort.Rain began to speak, “You foolish colors. Don’t you know that you were each made for a special purpose? Join hands with one another and come to me, “Doing_______they were told, the colors united and joined hands. The rain continued, “From now on, when it rains, each of you will stretch(伸展)_ ___ the sky to form a great rainbow, the rainbow is a sign of hope for tomorrow. And so, whenever a heavy rain washes the world , a rainbow with ______ colors appears in the sky. Let us remember to appreciate one another.”1.A. luckily B. clearly
C. carefully
D. firstly2.A. everything B. something C. nothing
D. anything3.A. fun B. problem C. life
D. trouble4.A. mark B. reason C. sign
D. sense5.A. sit B. listen
D. stand6.A. rose B. looked C. put D. turned7.A. excited B. surprised C. afraid D. angry8.A. because B. as C. when D. since9.A. in B. through
C. over D. across10.A. five B. six C. seven
D. eight 
来源:学年河北省石家庄市中考模拟英语试卷(解析版)
An eight-year-old child heard her parents talking about her little brother. All she knew was that he was very sick and they had no money for a very expensive operation.When she heard her daddy say “Only a miracle (奇迹) can save him now,” the little girl went to her bedroom and pulled her money from its hiding place and counted it carefully.She hurried to a drugstore with the money in her hand.“What do you want?” asked the salesman. “It’s for my brother, Andrew” the girl answered. “He has something bad growing in&#side his head and my daddy says only a miracle can save him. So how much does a miracle cost?”“We don’t sell a miracle here, child. I’m sorry,” the salesman said with a smile.“Listen, if it isn’t enough, I can try and get some more. Just tell me how much it costs.”A well-dressed man heard it and asked, “What kind of miracle does your brother need?”“I don’t know,” she answered with her eyes full of tears. “He’s really sick and mum says he needs an opera&#tion. But my daddy can’t pay for it, so I’ve brought all my money.”“How much do you have?” asked the man.“$1.11, but I can try and get some more,” she answered.“Well, what luck,” smiled the man. “$1.11, the price of a miracle for your little brother.”He took up the girl’s hand and said, “Take me to your house. I want to see your brother. Let’s see if I have the kind of miracle you need.”That well-dressed man was Dr Carlton Armstrong, a famous doctor. The operation was successful and it wasn’t long before Andrew was home again.How much did the miracle cost?1. What was the trouble in the little girl’s family?A. Her brother was seriously ill. B. They had no money.C. Nothing could save her brother.D. Both A and B.2. In the eye of the little girl, a miracle might be _______.A. something interestingB. something beautifulC. some wonderful medicineD. some good food3. The little girl said again and again “...I can try and get some more.” That shows _______.A. she had still kept some moneyB. she hoped not to be refusedC. There was no need to worry about moneyD. she thought money was easy to get4. What made the miracle happen?A. The girl’s love for her brother.B. The girl’s money.C. The medicine from the drugstore.D. Nobody can tell.5.From the passage we can infer (推断) that _______.A. A miracle is sure to happen if you keep onB. The doctor didn’t ask for any payC. The little girl is lovely but not so cleverD. Andrew was in fact not so sick as they had thought 
来源:学年河南省洛阳地矿双语学校九年级中考模拟英语试卷(解析版)
—I like the photo
I took on the beach yesterday. What do you think of it?—Well, really nice!A. where B. whenC. which
D. who 
根据下面的对话情景,在每个空白处填上一个适当的句子,使对话的意思连贯、完整。A:Hi, Judy,what do you plan to do this weekend?B:I plan to see a film. Can you give me some advice?A:Sure. 1. ?B:I like action movies.A:Have you ever seen the movie Auatar(阿凡达)B:2. . But I heard it is great.A:Yeah,I saw it last Sunday.B:3. ?A:I think it is the best movie I have ever seen.B:Is the ticket price high?A:Yes. But it is really worth seeing.B:4. ?A:Watching it in 3D costs 80 yuan.B:5. ?A:You’re welcome.  
Friends are those ___make you smile, always open their hearts to you and encourage you to succeed.A. which B. what C. whom D. who 
来源:学年河北省邯郸市九年级中考二模英语试卷(解析版)
— Look at the postcard. It’s from my pen pal in New York. — Hmm…It ________ so beautiful.A. smells B. sounds C. feels D. looks 
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!

我要回帖

更多关于 grandma pictures 的文章

随机推荐