大学英语作文:How to Reduce Stress 如何减少压力_甲虫英语作文网
您现在的位置: >
How to Reduce Stress 如何减少压力
How to Reduce Stress(如何减少压力)
1.现代社会人们的压力与日俱增;
2.压力太大的危害;
3.减少压力的办法。
[写作导航]
首先陈述随着现代生活节奏的加快,人们的压力也在增大,虽然适当的压力对人有好处,但压力太大就会产生副作用,从而影响工作、学习和健康,所以要学会减轻压力;第二段阐述减轻压力的办法,比如降低对自己的要求、接受现实、不要攀比,多与朋友沟通等;最后总结全文,提出希望。
As the pace of modern life continues to quicken, many people are in the habit of rushing through life. Some admit that stress seems to be on the increase all the time. A certain degree of stress is beneficial to us, but too much stress is certainly harmful, and sometimes may even harmful to our health and physique. So it is necessary to know how to reduce stress.
随着现代生活的节奏不断加快,许多人的一生都活在匆忙的习惯中。一些人承认压力似乎一直在增加。一定程度的压力对我们是有利的,但是过多的压力肯定是有害的,有时甚至可能损害我们的身体健康和体质。因此有必要知道如何减轻压力。
There are many ways that can help us solve this problem, but the following may be the most effective. First, learn to come to terms with yourselves. Don't set a goal that is too high because there are many things in this world that are beyond your reach. Learn to be content to go as far as you can. Second, learn to come to terms with the world around you. Don't try to change other people or other things. There are people and things in this world that you can do nothing about. So learn to accept them. Third, don't be too interested in material things and don't try to &keep up with the Joneses.& Don't harbor any jealousy, vanity or resentment to others. Be satisfied with what you have. Finally, keep in touch with your friends. Talk with them, share with them your happiness and misery. This will help to make you feel better.
有很多方法可以帮助我们解决这个问题,但下面的可能是最有效的。第一,学习接受自己。不要设定太高的目标,因为在这个世界上有很多事情是超出你的能力范围的。学会尽量满足自己。第二,学习适应你周围的世界。不要试途去改变其他人或其他东西。这个世界上的有些人和有些事是你无法改变的。所以要学会接受他们。第三,不要过于关注物质的东西,不要试图攀比。&不要怀有任何嫉妒,虚荣,或者怨恨之心。满足于你所拥有的。最后,和你的朋友保持联系。与他们谈话,与他们分享你的快乐和痛苦。这将有助于使你感觉更好。
These are not necessarily the only ways to solve the problem, and it is my hope that everyone can reduce the too much stress in his work and study and live a relaxed happy life.
这些不一定是唯一解决问题的途径,我希望每个人都可以在他的工作和学习上减轻过多的压力,活得更轻松。
Copyright © 2015-How to Reduce Stress
People have different ways of escaping the stress and difficulties of modern life. S others work in their gardens. What do you think are the best ways of reducing stress? Use specific details and examples in your an
People have different ways of escaping the stress and difficulties of modern life. S others work in their gardens. What do you think are the best ways of reducing stress? Use specific details and examples in your answer. & How to Reduce Stress It is important for all of us to find a way to relieve stress in order to live happy and healthy lives. Some people prefer to engage in physical exercise by running or playing a sport, and some feel more relaxed after watching TV or even sleeping. As for me, I find that the best way to reduce stress is to spend time with family and friends. & One reason I prefer to spend time with others is that their company is a pleasant distraction. When under stress, if I spend time alone, I may continue to dwell on my problems. Sharing good times with family or friends, on the other hand, helps me to forget my worries. Another reason is that I have an opportunity to discuss my problems. Their advice is often helpful because they can see my situation more objectively than I can. Furthermore, simply talking about my problems often makes me feel better. & For all of these reasons, I believe that the best way to reduce stress is to spend time with others.(责任编辑:英语作文网)
------分隔线----------------------------
As a matter of fact,it is easy to be appreciated. Establish good habits....
Living in the digital age, we are unavoidably exposed to all kinds of digital pr...
A healthy body is very important to every one of us. When you are sick....
When it comes to the choice of career, some people prefer the job with high sala...
People have different attitudes towards their work....
How should we read? Should we read selectively or extensively?...精典英语在线训练资源
网站备案号:当前位置: >>
STRESS压力英语作文
作文地带导读:本文主要概述了压力是什么?压力来源等与压力相关的议题,希望大家参考并学习。适当的压力是有益的,但是压力过大就会导致一系列的负面作用产生,例如生病等等.
作文地带导读:本文主要概述了压力是什么?压力来源等与压力相关的议题,希望大家参考并学习。适当的压力是有益的,但是压力过大就会导致一系列的负面作用产生。
STRESS压力
 Stress is a common experience. We may feel stress when we are very busy, have important deadlines to meet, or have too little time to finish all of our tasks. Often people experience stress because of problems at work or in social relationships, such as a poor evaluation by a supervisor or an argument with a friend. Some people may be particularly vulnerable to stress in situations involving the threat of failure or personal humiliation. Major life events, such as the death of a loved one, can cause severe stress.
  Stress can have both positive and negative effects. Stress is a normal, adaptive reaction to threat. It signals danger and prepares us to take defensive action. Fear of things that pose realistic threats motivates us to deal with them or avoid them. Stress also motivates us to achieve and fuels creativity. Although stress may hinder performance on difficult tasks, moderate stress seems to improve motivation and performance on less complex tasks. In personal relationships, stress often leads to less cooperation and more aggression. If not managed appropriately, stress can lead to serious problems.
Source of stress(压力来源)
  The circumstances that cause stress are called stressors. Stressors vary in severity and duration. For example, the responsibility of caring for a sick parent may be an ongoing source of major stress, whereas getting stuck in a traffic jam may cause mild, short-term stress. Some events, such as the death of a loved one, are stressful for everyone. But in other situations, individuals may respond differently to the same event&what is a stressor for one person may not be stressful for another.
  Stressors can be classified into three general categories: catastrophic events, major life changes, and daily hassles. In addition, simply thinking about unpleasant past events or anticipating unpleasant future events can cause stress for many people.
  A catastrophe(灾难) is a sudden, often life-threatening calamity or disaster that pushes people to the outer limits of their coping capability. Catastrophes include natural disasters&such as earthquakes, tornadoes, fires, floods, and hurricanes&as well as wars, torture, automobile accidents, violent physical attacks.
  Major Life Changes(生活变故): The most stressful events for adults involve major life changes, such as death of a spouse or family member, divorce, imprisonment, losing one&s job, and major personal disability or illness. For adolescents, the most stressful events are the death of a parent or a close family member, divorce of their parents, imprisonment of their mother or father, and major personal disability or illness. Sometimes, apparently positive events can have stressful components. For example, a woman who gets a job promotion may receive a higher salary and greater prestige, but she may also feel stress from supervising coworkers who were once peers.
  Daily Hassles(日常烦心事): Much of the stress in our lives results from having to deal with daily hassles pertaining to our jobs, personal relationships, and everyday living circumstances. Many people experience the same hassles every day. Examples of daily hassles include living in a noisy neighborhood, commuting to work in heavy traffic, disliking one&s fellow workers, worrying about owing money, waiting in a long line, and misplacing or losing things. When taken individually, these hassles may feel like only minor irritants, but cumulatively, over time, they can cause significant stress. .
  Effects of Stress(压力后果): A person who is stressed typically has anxious thoughts and difficulty concentrating or remembering. Stress can also change outward behaviors.
  Disease(生病): Physicians increasingly acknowledge that stress is a contributing factor in a wide variety of health problems. These problems include cardiovascular disorders such as hypertension (high blood pressure) and coronary heart disease (coronary atherosclerosis, or narrowing of the heart&s arteries). Stress also appears to be a risk factor in cancer, chronic pain problems, and many other health disorders.
  There is substantial evidence that stress suppresses the activity of the immune system, leaving an organism more susceptible to infectious diseases.
“STRESS压力英语作文”一文包含以下关键字,请点击获取相关文章
今日最新更新英语作文
与 STRESS压力英语作文 相关文章如下:
学生做兼职工作有很多优点。例如,兼职帮助学生们认识到任何成功都不是轻而易举获得的。这也使学生们...
2011年6月四级英语作文,英语四级作文,2010年英语四级作文,四级英语作文模板...
历年的英语四级作文是英语四级考试中的一个难点,也是一个最容易得分的考点;作文地带为考生们准备了2...
1. 每年,高校许多大学生受到鼓舞去贫困地区支教。
  2. 支教活动的意义。
  3. 我的看法。...
新东方四级作文预测,作文地带整理,欢迎大家转载,让更多的人了解到最新资讯。让更多的人了解四级英...
上面的表格描述了伦敦、巴黎、东京、华盛顿、洛杉矶和北京这六个城市的地下铁交通情况。东京、华盛顿...
看本文的网友还关注以下文章您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
How to reduce stress
Now our college students will meet more and more stress most of which come from taking examinations and seeking a job . With the development of social economic , the requirements of society to college students has become more and more large which give us only one way that to work hard to get success and leave us endless pressure. We would learn more knowledge to get good achievements from examinations for it was the only way to select talents for company at the moment .However , we also have our own ways to reduce our stress that we can take physical exercises , listen to music , read humorous storise and so on in our free time for we all know that outleting our pressure is also very important to us that not only for our health but also prospects of us .
《》出自:链接地址:/zuowen/HTML/zuowen_37_37661.html
上一篇作文: 下一篇作文:
→→查看更多范文
?&?&?&?&?&?&?&?&?&?&
?&?&?&?&?&?&?&?&?&?&
 争做中国最好的范文论文站  本站大部分内容转载自互联网,如有侵权,敬请告知。Copyright & 2006-  All Rights Reserve鄂ICP备号

我要回帖

更多关于 关于stress的作文 的文章

随机推荐