北京历史文化作业,求高手解答,急..........谢谢了,最好是原创的,不然老师催促学生交作业不给分

求高手英文翻译老师的信。科目是social studies 。急用啊! 千万不要有语法错误啊!谢谢大神.偶9月14好要用。。老师我是第一次上您的课,我是个英语很差的学生,而且对社会这门课不怎么了解。我有些胆小,不爱说话,这跟我的语言水平有很大的关系。我有很努力的听您讲课,但还是有些听不太懂。不过我相信我会慢慢进步的。我不是一个很聪明的学生,所以我只能去做一个努力的学生。我来加拿大的时间并不长,对所有的老师都有点惧怕心理。希望能有空和您多做下交流,顺便提高下我的口语,也希望能早一点了解彼此,是我能早日融入这里,并且认真的学完这门课。
您的学生。。。。
Dear XXX,This is the first time that I have been in your class.
I am poor at English and I know nothing about social studies.
I am sort of timid.
I am a boy with few words, which is resulted f...
XXX是你老师的姓,前面根据性别等情况选择; YYYY是你的名字。Dear Mr./Mrs./Ms. XXX
I am YYYY. This is my very first time in your class. My English is not very good, and I am not quite familiar with this social studie...
Dear Professor,It's the first time for me to attend your class. Unfortunately, my English is poor, and I don't know much about social studies.
I am a little bit shy and untalkaive, because of my...
interesting
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码急求高手两道法语题解答及解释,谢谢!!!_百度知道
急求高手两道法语题解答及解释,谢谢!!!
Oui, il y a une école des langues étrangères tout près.A. le connaitresavoir和connaitre有什么区别.le sais B. vous avez manqué la classe
B, je ne____est-à-dire que ______hierA. C&#39?Il vous est arrivé un manque de classe hierPardon Monsieur
提问者采纳
用中性代词le ,表示会做什么
比如 savoir nager 会游泳
savoir parler francais 会讲法语 等等connaitre 一般加 人或地点。注意,如果用代词来代替的话. Je sais cette lecon 。你知道附近有个学校吗,表示认识? 你知道他们什么时候走的吗。而savoir 则表示用心学过之后。整个句子。比如,掌握了..savoir+ inf。 我认识Nicolas ,理解? 之类的.,用savoir + 句子: Je connais cette lecon . Je connais Nicolas。 Je ne le sais pas .,connaitre
表示了解,两个词后边又都可以跟普通名词.
savoir 加动词原形? 你知道他住在哪里吗,表示知道某事. 也就是1题所选答案、知道? 你知道老师是哪国人吗,也就是说用一个句子来表示的某件事. 我很熟悉北京,或者后边可能跟bien connaitre bien 了解。即savoir 要比connaitre 的程度更深. Je connais bien Pekin. A
savoir 一般情况下加句子.这个时候,也就是句子表示的这件事1
提问者评价
按照你说的,真的成功了,好开心,谢谢你!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
以及根据道听途说而知晓某事,il是无主语人称代词。 第二题选A前一句的结构是“Il arriver à qn qch--某人发生了某事”,熟记;connaitre 指知道某物的存在,了解深透”、模样,真正的主语是qn 而不是il第一题选A savoir 表示对某事“熟知,某人的姓名
法语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求高手翻译成英文 ~~在线等,急急加急!!!!!谢谢(不要翻译器的)最后,我想谈谈这篇论文和系统存在的不足。  这篇论文的写作以及修改的过程,也是我越来越认识到自己知识与经验缺乏的过程。虽然,我尽可能地收集材料,竭尽所能运用自己所学的知识进行论文写作,但论文还是存在许多不足之处,有待改进。请各位评委老师多批评指正,让我在今后的学习中学到更多。
夕阳专卖4680
Finally, I want to talk about this thesis and the deficiencies of the system.This thesis writing and revision process, but also I know more knowledge and experience to their lack of process. Although,...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码雅思的作文求高手指导!,最好给个评分急谢谢了.Should governments spend money on art,when they have so many other important issues and concerns?You should use your own ideas of knowledge and experience and support your arguments with examples and relevant evidence.Nowadays,the art plays increasingly important role in peoples daily life spiritually and culturally due to improvement of living standard on average.Naturally,some people believe that governments should stick to invest sufficient money regularly into developing the art industry regardless of many severe problems have not been addressed yet.Personally I partly agree with the opinion expressed above.Admittedly,there are some benefits can be provided by art in terms of individuals leisure time.Generally speaking,it is imperative that people relax their bodies and easy their minds after working or studying by appreciating the art.For instance ,the movie as one of the most prevalent art item,may occupies many individuals most of spare time.In addition to this,the music tend be be the second well-liked one in peoples recreational way,usually we can listen to music without time,place restriction and keeping the good mond to some extend.As a consequence,governments spend money in art for the sake of individuals needs which might be crucial.On the other hand,there are various aspects against these viewpoints.It is surely to say the art cannot deal with such problems in terms of education,medicine,homelessness etc immediately .Indeed ,no one can deny the value of art,but if there are a vast number of impoverished people from different countries are living in misery,what kind of role that the art play in those people?.Furthermore,due to restricted investment of government revenue,if governments invest enormous money in development of art items and then the investment related to other serious issues might be diminished.In conclution,the art is certainly bring about some benefits for people,particularly relieving individuals presure.I would say that investment of art is necessary ,but it does not mean governments should fund art areas without financial limit.It is better for governments give priority to take other urgent issues into account and exploring all avenues to deal with these proplems.
浪子菜刀12录
Nowadays,the【不用the了】 art plays increasingly important role in peoples【people’s】 daily life spiritually and culturally due to improvement of living standard on average.Naturally,some people believe that governments【the government】 should stick to invest【consist oninvesting】 sufficient money regularly into developing the art industry regardless of many severe problems have not been addressed yet【这半句放在前面好一点】.Personally【加逗号】 I partly agree with the opinion【s】 expressed above.Admittedly,there are some benefits 【that】can be provided by art in terms of individuals leisure time.Generally speaking【这个可以用但是很老的词组了】,it is imperative that people relax their bodies and easy【ease?】 their minds after working or studying by appreciating the art.For instance ,the movie【,可以加个逗号表示后面的是修饰语】 as one of the most prevalent art item,may occupies【may occupy或者直接occupies】 many individuals most of spare time【most of the spare time of many individuals】.In addition to this【to this可去掉】,the music tend be be【tend to be?】 the second well-liked one【ones】 in【among】 peoples【people's?】 recreational way,【分号或者句号】usually we can listen to music without time,place【time and place两个词用and后面还有and也没关系的】 restriction【s】 and keeping【keep因为前面是can】 the good mond【moods?】 to some extend【extent.】.As a consequence,governments【no s】 【should或者need?你是少打了嘛.】spend money in art for the sake of individuals needs which might be【is might be显得不坚定- -不过这随你】 crucial.On the other hand,there are various【各种各样的- -好的吧】 aspects 【that fighting】against【against不是动词】 these viewpoints.It is surely【surely是adv 这里要用adj】 to say 【that只是读的更通一点】the art cannot deal with【solve deal with是处理偏向主观上的那种这里还是解决好点?】 such problems in terms of education,medicine,homelessness etc【formal writing里最好别用缩写】 immediately【放在problems后面 副词要尽量紧跟动词】 .Indeed ,no one can deny the value of art,but if there are a vast number of impoverished people from different countries are living【that live前面已经有are了这里不能再用】 in misery,what kind of role that the art play in those people?【还是写formal writing的时候最好别用一个疑问句反问句的话好点】.Furthermore,due to 【the】restricted investment of government revenue,if governments invest enormous money in development of art items【developing art items能用动词的时候不用名词】 and then【不要and then了直接逗号】 the investment related to other serious issues might be diminished.In conclution,the art is certainly bring【certainly brings这里干嘛要正在进行时】 about【去掉about】 some benefits for people,particularly 【in】relieving individuals【individuals‘】 presure.I would say that investment of art is necessary ,but it does not mean governments【the government】 should fund art areas without financial limit.It is better for governments 【to】give priority【priorities】 to take other urgent issues into account and exploring all avenues to deal with these proplems.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
还是花钱找人改吧去新东方批改网
20块钱100字,老师都是外国人,会以外国人的思维去改,页面很精美,质量很不错,除了批改打分,还有范文重写什么的
扫描下载二维码请大家帮个忙,英语高手帮个忙翻译一下谢谢了,分没了,但还是跪求好心人帮忙一下,急用啊.背景是:我的公众演讲得到了外教的好评,老师问我是不是以前参加过类似的活动,然后我想说的大致意思是:记得在我第一次参加钢琴比赛时,我的老师对我说别害怕,也不用紧张,放平心态,你可以把周围的老师当做蔬菜和水果,就当周围什么人也没有,只有你自己和流动的音乐,所以我认为这个和演讲的实质是一样的,最终要的是如何克服心理障碍,克服了心里也就战胜了自我.
翻译必要时添加一些内同也可以
风飘飘dy21
My public speech got the teacher's high praise, the teacher ask I've attended similar activities, then I want to say mean: remember the general in the first time I attended piano competition, my teacher said to me don't be afraid, also need not nervous, flat mentality, you can put the surrounding the teacher as vegetables and fruit, when what is no one around, only you and the flow of music, so I think this and the essence of the speech is the same, you will end up is how to overcome psychological obstacles to overcome the heart also beat yourself.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 老师催促学生交作业 的文章

随机推荐