The 2012 London Book Fair open和openedd a window for foreigners to take ________ closer look at Chinese cul

2012届苏中三市英语二模试卷_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高中精品题库
最新高考模拟题
名校精品试卷
2012届苏中三市英语二模试卷
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩10页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢/16该会员上传的其它文档:12 p.13 p.12 p.13 p.13 p.6 p.26 p.1 p.4 p.9 p.8 p.74 p.1 p.14 p.9 p.7 p.7 p.7 p.7 p.6 p.7 p.3 p.3 p.3 p.南通市学年度第二次模拟考试英语第I卷(三部分共85分)第一..南通市学年度第二次模拟考试英语第I卷(三部分共85分)第一部分听力(共两节,满分20分)做题时,先将答案标在试卷上。录音内容结束后,你将有两分钟的时间将试卷上的答案转涂到答题卡上。第一节(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)听下面南通市2012届高三第二次调研测试(英语)相关文档专题rarrarrardocrardocrarrarrarrarrarrarrarrarrarrarrarrardocrarrarrarrarrarrarrarrardocdocdoc关于我们常见问题关注我们官方公共微信2012年高三期末试卷 2_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高中精品题库
最新高考模拟题
名校精品试卷
2012年高三期末试卷 2
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩12页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢高三英语试卷(南通)
站内搜索:
浏览器不支持嵌入式框架,或被配置为不显示嵌入式框架。
浏览器不支持嵌入式框架,或被配置为不显示嵌入式框架。
高三英语试卷(南通)
作者:刘美琳
21. The 2012 London Book Fair&opened a window for foreigners to take ________ closer look at Chinese culture through ________ books.
A. &&&&& &&&& B. the&&&&&& &&&& C. &&&&&&& &&&& D. the
22. A summer vacation is supposed to be a magic time for children to escape stress, but many children are under _________ pressure to study.
A. ambiguous&&&&&&& && B. tremendous& &&&&&&& C. ridiculous&&&&&&& && D. marvelous&&&&&&
23. An emergency meeting will be held tomorrow, at which the bill ________ to pass.
&& A. is expected&&&&&&& && B. will be expected&&& C. expects&&&&&&&&& && D. will expect
24. China supplies more than 90 percent of the world&s rare earth metals, but its reserves only _________ about one-third of the world&s total.
&& A. take up&&&&&&&&&&& B. make up&&&&&&&& && C. build up&&&&&&&&& & D. polish up
This city is a dull place to live in.
&& & How surprising that you ________ think so! I love it very much.
&& A. shall&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. must&&&&&&&&&&&& C. might&&&&&&&&& &&&& D. should
26. _________ to supporting the growing number of students seeking odd jobs, we will provide them with the information they need.
&& A. Committing&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Committed&&&
C. Being committed&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Having committed
27. _________ parents& complaints, some cities have significantly cut school hours to give children more time for leisure and play.
&& A. In exchange for&&&& B. In response to&&& &&& C. In harmony with&& & D. In terms of
28. Honesty is generally considered the best policy ________ you are stopped by the police at the accident spot.
&& A. in case&&&&&&&&&&& & B. even if&&&&&&&&&& & C. so that&&&&&&&&&& & D. only if
29. Difficult as rumours on micro blog, or Weibo, are ________, the authorities will step up supervision so that people will not be easily misled.
A. preventing&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& B. to be prevented&&&&&
C. to prevent&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. being prevented
30. Mr. Smith works with an auto company, but he _________ for this industrial exhibition, since he is on leave.
A. has worked&&&&&&& & B. worked&&&&& && C. has been working&&&&& && D. is working
31. She&s _________ is known as a nosy person
she is always dying to know what&s going on in others& lives.
A. what&&&&&&&&&&&& && B. who&&&&&&&& & C. which&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&& D. that
32. So involved in his business _________ that he can hardly accompany his wife and child at weekends.
A. the manager has become&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. becomes the manager
C. has become the manager &&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. has the manager become
33. && Where did you get the information on the cost of living in Australia as an exchange
&&& It was from the educational department _________ my uncle works.
A. that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. which&&&&&&& C. where&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. as
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. will approve&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. would have approved
My brother will go to America for further education this summer.
&& & _________ Actually, we have many good universities here at home.
A. Why bother?&&&&& &&& B. So what?&&&& & C. Forget it!&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&& D. What if?
Whatever misfortune you face, just hold up your head and face it with a smile! I got to know this from a musical soul.
The other day I was feeling quite &&36& , having just been laid off from my job. With so many &&37& &to pay, I was wondering what was going to happen to my family.
&&&&&& I got off the bus when I heard piano music and singing rising above the noise of the &&38& . I walked a bit slower, trying to find out where it was coming from. Through the &&39& &I saw a young lady sitting at a piano with a box next to her.
&&&&&& She was singing songs about love and her sweet voice &&40& &me a bit. Then I stood there watching her playing, thinking that it must take &&41& &to perform on her own in front of hundreds of people she didn&t know.&
&&&&&& She might have felt my &&42& &for she occasionally looked in my direction.
&&&&&& By now I was telling myself that I could at least tell her how good she sounded. I walked &&43& &and put some money in her box and she expressed her thanks with a smile on her face.
I asked her &&44& , &Why are you playing the piano in the middle of this crowded place?&
&&&&&& She explained to me that she sees so many &&45& &people in the world that she is trying to relieve the pain by &&46& &motivational music.
&&&&&& Instead of continuing my way home, I said to her, &I have been going through a &&47& &time lately, but you&ve made me &&48& &again.&
&&&&&& &I&m happy that I could be &&49& &to you,& she replied. &Why are you so sad?&
&&&&&& I told her my story and said, &I&m not so &&50& &about what to do&.&
&&&&&& &You see, here&s the &&51& ,& she responded. &When you were walking, your head was down.& She looked me in the eyes and went on, &Don&t look defeated, because &&52& &comes in different ways and if your head is down you might never see it. You should &&53& &more & lift your head up.&
&&&&&& I was really &&54& &by what she said! I did hold my head up and soon got through the difficult time.
So &&55& &in trouble, just face it bravely and you are sure to overcome your difficulty sooner or later.
36. A. lonely&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& B. dizzy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. awful&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& D. breathless
37. A. bills&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. fees&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. fines&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. prices&
38. A. listeners&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& B. traffic &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. instrument&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. background
39. A. trees &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& B. avenue&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. buildings&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. crowd
40. A. shocked &&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& B. comforted &&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. excited&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. amused
41. A. courage&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. energy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. patience&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. technique&
42. A. mood&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. presence&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. thought&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. appreciation
43. A. aside&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& B. down&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. off&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. over&
44. A. quietly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& B. deliberately&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. curiously&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. seriously&
45. A. negative&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. unhealthy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. unconscious &&&&&&&&&&& D. elderly
46. A. creating&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. sharing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. enjoying&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. teaching
47. A. tense&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. wonderful&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. rough&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& D. crazy
48. A. enthusiastic&&&&&&&& &&&&&& B. emotional&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. dynamic&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. hopeful&&&&&
49. A. available&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. essential &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. superior&&&&&&&&&&& &&&& D. helpful
50. A. sure&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. ashamed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. particular &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. anxious
51. A. problem&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. crisis& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. conflict&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. solution
52. A. success&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B. opportunity&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. aid&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. happiness
53. A. concentrate&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. look &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. smile &&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. fight
54. A. occupied &&& &&&&&&&&&&&& B. impressed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. inspired&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& D. satisfied
55. A. however&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& B. wherever&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. whoever&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. whenever&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&
请认真阅读下列短文,从短文后各题所给的、、、四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
Students, take note. When you arrive at university, make sure you register with a doctor near your term-time address. If there is a university doctor at your institution, they will be your best choice. If not, ask student services for a recommendation. Once registered, do everything you can to make sure you never have to pay them a visit. Don&t take unnecessary health risks.
Cook meat thoroughly. Throw food away if it&s out of date. Clean up after yourself. Food poisoning can be harmful, but it&s easy to avoid if you pay due care and attention.
University often brings a certain lifestyle, and while that&s usually a whole lot of fun, it can quickly tip into a whole lot of sorrow. Know your limits when it comes to alcohol. Habitual drinking can be dangerous, and while every student will have nights of excess, these should be the exception, not the norm. Look out for your friends, too. If you&re worried about alcohol or substance abuse, visit
for free and confidential support.
Anyone living with teenagers and young adults, especially , must accept that germs () will be shared. Bugs and colds will spread like wildfire. Living communally brings certain health risks, and
is probably the most serious of these. Symptoms include a rash, stiff neck and an aversion to bright lights. It&s rare, but seek immediate medical attention if you&re concerned ().
Gappers, meanwhile, may need to consider specific health risks. If you&re planning a trip abroad, especially in rural areas of poor countries, make sure you get the necessary vaccinations (预防注射) in good time before you leave.
Research these at . You should be able to get everything you need from your doctor, although you may have to give them notice and you may have to pay, even on the NHS (). If you also need to take medication while you&re away, such as ls, do it faithfully.
On a general note, whoever you are, wherever you are and whatever you do with your time, never walk alone at night, especially in quiet and badly lit areas. Always carry your phone. Never get in an unlicensed cab. Be careful who you trust. Respect your new independence, and keep yourself safe.
56. This passage is mainly intended for the students _________.
A. who enjoy university life
B. who live outside the campus
C. who are going to university
D. who want to keep fit at university
57. The underlined word &meningitis& in Paragraph 5 probably refers to _________.
A. a system about health risks&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. a serious infectious illness
C. anti-malaria medicine&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. wide-spread germs and bugs
58. If students want to remove their worries about certain symptoms, they can visit ________.
A. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
C. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
59. Which of the following statements is true?
&& A. Students are allowed to take medication even when they are away.
&& B. Students have to register with a doctor for free medical care.
&& C. Students prefer to live in environments such as halls of residence.
&& D. Students have to avoid health and security risks to be independent.
PowerSchool
Daily Bulletin
60. The Initiation Celebration held by National Spanish Honor Society ________.
&& A. is intended for Spanish students&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. aims to attract more people to it
&& C. is intended for its new members&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. aims to help people learn Spanish
61. We can infer that the fashion show is held mainly to _________.
&& A. promote fashions&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. raise money
&& C. satisfy the students&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. give a reception
62. You can exchange ideas with others _________.
&& A. at the Literature Club&s meeting&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. at the fashion show
&& C. at the Initiation Celebration&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. at the 2013 Africa trip meeting
Driving speeds have largely stabilized, and nowadays, safety concerns are important and reducing road accidents to minimum is a must. So, automakers are focused on safety systems more than ever before.
Given the emphasis on improving safety, it&s possible that well-known phrases such as &live fast and die young& may lose their meaning as innovative () new devices are built into cars and trucks and other things that go.
Many of the new safety systems that are being added to high-end vehicles are computer-assisted technologies that transfer some of the vehicle&s operations to the vehicle itself, rather than relying only on the driver&s decision-making skills.&
For example, predictive brake assist is an in-vehicle feature that prepares the vehicle for braking when its built-in sensors detect a potential object ahead. The predictive brake assist basically places the vehicle&s braking system on alert, which helps the system to slow down the car in as little time and as short a distance as possible.
Other in-vehicle sensors will detect moving and still objects and will even distinguish the objects based on simple patterns, such as other vehicles vs. a person.
What&s more, built-in &active systems&, i.e., predictive precollision () systems, will provide drivers with advance detection of potential contact between vehicles.&These systems compute the relative movement of the objects and ).
What technological developments have enabled innovations like predictive precollision systems? Essentially, these so-called active systems are the result of vehicle-to-vehicle and vehicle-to-infrastructure communications.
These communication links allow highways to provide a vehicle&s owners with services such as renting a movie during the trip, as well as reduce reaction delays when medical care is needed due to a crash.&
Despite these new technologies, drivers cannot take safety for granted.
Until all are fully automated, it is the drivers themselves who are responsible for operating their vehicles and obeying traffic laws designed to keep roadways secure. So, keep your eyes on the road and your hands on the steering wheel ().
63. &Predictive Precollision& can be used to _________.
&& A. detect possible dangerous crossroads
B. compute the relative movement of the contacting vehicles
&& C. brake the car automatically in as little time as possible
&& D. detect potential contacts between vehicles in advance
64. Which of the following statements is NOT true?
A. Advanced safety systems make driving an easier job.
B. Automakers pay more attention to safety system than before.
C. New advanced technology makes the vehicle operation rely only on the vehicle itself.
D. Drivers are still expected to drive carefully despite the built-in advanced safety system.
65. We can conclude that the new technology will _________.
A. put an end to road accidents
B. force people to obey traffic laws
C. see a wide use in the future
D. ensure the quality of medical care
66. Which of the following would best serve as the title for the passage?
A. Live fast, die young&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. New systems, safer driving
C. New technology, relaxed drivers &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. High-end vehicles, big innovation
So am I, but names are only superficial things, floats on the surface of the water, and we share deeper connections than that. That is why she fascinates mewhy I spend my off-duty time sitting beside her.
&&&& &Today is difficult. The ward () is full of patients and I am kept busy emptying bed-pans, filling out forms, changing dressings. Finally, late in the afternoon, I get a few moments to make coffee, to take it over to the orange plastic chair beside her bed. I am thankful to be off my feet, glad to be in her company once again.
&&&& &&Hello, Jasmine,& I say, as if greeting myself.
&&&& &She does not reply. Jasmine never replies. She is down too deep.
&&&& &She has been sea-damaged. I too am the daughter of a fisherman, so I choose my words like fish-hooks, cast them into her ears, imagine them sinking down through cold, dark water. Down to wherever she may be.
&&&& &&I have little time today,& I tell her, touching her hair.
&&&& &With Jasmine, it is always difficult not to touch. She is that rare thing, a truly beautiful woman. Because of this, people invent reasons to walk by. I catch them looking, drinking her in, feeding on her. They are barracuda (), all of them.
&&&& &Great beauty is something Jasmine and I do not share. I am glad of it.
&&&& &&Your father may be here soon,& I say. &Last week he said he would come.&
&&&& &Jasmine says nothing. Her left eyelid flickers, perhaps.
&&&& &It is two months since the incident on her father&s fishing boat, since she fell overboard, sank, became entangled in the nets. It was some time before anyone noticed, then there was panic. Her father hauled her back on board and sailed for home. When he finally arrived, he carried ashore what he thought was his daughter&s body.
&&&& &&Jasmine,& I whisper. I want her to take our baited () name. I want her to swallow it.
&&&& &Fortunately, there was a doctor in the village that morning, a young man visiting relatives. It was he who brought this drowned woman back from the brink, he who told me her story. She opened her eyes, he said, looked up at her father and spoke a single wordthen sank again, this time into coma.
&&&& &Barracuda. That is what Jasmine said.
&&&& &When her father visits, he touches her hair, kisses her cheek, sits in the orange plastic chair at the side of her bed and holds her hand. Like my own father, he has the big, brown, life-roughened hands of a fisherman. He too smells of the sea, and pretends he is a good, simple man.
&&&& &Jasmine. We share so much, we are almost one.
&&&& &I remember early mornings, my hair touched to wake me, my father lifting me half-asleep from my bed, carrying me, dropping me into his boat. His voice rough in my ear, his hands rough on my skin. I never wanted to go, but I was just a child. He did as he wished.
&&&& &I remember salt water, hot sun, my mother shrinking on the shore. I remember the rocking of the boat, the screams of the seagulls.
&&&& &&Jasmine, you have a life inside you. Can&t you hear it calling?&
&&&& &Nothing.
&&&& &The ward door bangs, and I see Jasmine&s father walking towards us, carrying flowers. He smiles at me. Even in death, my own child had my father&s smile, and Jasmine&s will have this man&s. I know it.
He stops by her bed and touches her hair. Something stirs deep inside me. I watch Jasmine&s eyelids, waiting for her to bite.
67. Why does the author show special sympathy for Jasmine?
&& A. They share the same name.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Jasmine looks very fascinating.
&& C. They have much in common. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Jasmine&s father is very pitiful.
68. From the passage we can learn that Jasmine&s father _________.
&& A. comes to see his daughter every day
&& B. is a good and simple man in the author&s eyes
&& C. took his daughter out to the sea against her will
&& D. thought his daughter dead when back to the shore
69. What kind of situation is Jasmine in now?
&& A. She is unconscious.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. She is nearly dying.
&& C. She is completely deaf.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. She is in a bad mood.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
70. We can learn from the story that __________.
& &A. ihe author enjoys her early life on the sea
& &B. Jasmine was pulled out of water without delay
& &C. the author spends her duty time attending Jasmine
& &D. it was a young doctor who happened to save Jasmine
On our journey to finding our true self and achieving our full potential, we sometimes get into hard times. However, we must never lose hope for only through determination and discipline will we be able to reach personal growth. The following tips may help you to achieve your goals for personal growth.
Find challenges
If you don&t find any challenges to your life, don&t just let it be but find them yourself. You should understand that staying too much in your comfort zone would just cause you to remain where you are and therefore never improve. So try to find new challenges that would further develop your strengths and therefore achieve their peak performance.
Always have a positive mindset ()
You should develop a positive mindset, as this would be useful when you face any challenge along the way. Through this type of mindset, you will be able to continue with your life no matter how hard the challenge you face is. You should always find a reason to be happy, which would fuel you to go on further and further until you reach your destination.
You are not alone and you shouldn&t let yourself be
This is a very important factor. Sometimes we are so stubborn about doing things on our own that we don&t ask others for help. Generally speaking, doing things by yourself is not wrong, and, in fact, it&s even preferred to be independent. However, there are really instances in our life that we need to ask others for help. You shouldn&t see this as being weak, and other people won&t think less of you if you do this. We humans are communal individuals and we could achieve more in this world if we help one another. So don&t hesitate to ask for help if you need it, and also lend a hand to others when they need you.
When you want to achieve something, don&t be in a rush. You need to make good preparations before doing it, that is, to plan your overall course of action in advance. Create a goal that you are ready to bet your life on, and check it to see if it is really the goal you want to attain before you give it your all without any second thoughts. When you&re sure about it, plan the ways to achieve it, and to evaluate if your process is effective while still along the way. You can change your course of actions while you still have time. Make sure that your goals are specific, attainable and time limited. In this way you can make sure you are not planning to fail, but to be successful in your search for personal growth.
Consistency is the key to securing self- however, being able to do this is really hard. Still we need to be prepared to pay our dues if we want to reach our goal in life.
Challenge yourself
Don&t live a life without any challenge, and try to
(72)______ your comfort zone.
New challenges should be found to develop your
(73)______ to the full.
Learn to have a proper attitude no matter how hard
the challenges you are to be faced with are in your
Find a reason to be happy to make you go as &
(75)______ as your destination.
Be (76)______ about whether you should ask for help.
Turn to others for help if necessary and offer to help
others in need, which will result in more (77)_____.
Don&t consider asking for help from others to be weak and it will not make others think less of you.
How can you achieve your goals for personal growth?
Make plans
Don&t be in a (78)______ to achieve something.
Learn to make a plan and create a goal and
remember to have it (79)______ before action.
Think of ways to achieve it and evaluate their
In a word, it is important and necessary to be (80)______ with what we have suggested above for personal growth.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
___&&&___________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
15 CAACB && &610 BACAC && 1115 BCCBA &&& 1620 BBACA
2125 CBABD&&&& 2630 BBACD && 3135 ADCCA
3640 CABDB && 4145 ABDCA && 4650 BCDDA && 5155 ABCCD
5660 CBDAC && 6165 BADCC && 6670 BCDAD
71. difficulty / trouble& 72. leave &&&&&&&&&&&& 73. strengths&& &&&& 74. positive&&&&& 75. far
76. flexible &&&&77. achievements&&& 78. rush / hurry&& &&&&&& 79. checked&&& &&& 80. consistent
One possible version:
Young people are often at a loss when it is up to them to choose their way of life. In the picture, we can see a man walking on the road of life, facing many choices and wondering which way to take. In our daily life, we often have similar situations and have to make decisions independently.
In order to make a decision that we won&t regret, we should follow these two principles: thinking before acting and never missing any opportunities that arise. On one hand, we should have an objective judgment about ourselves while maintaining a clear idea about the world around us. On the other hand, opportunity is open to everyone and we should make good use of it when it comes. &Opportunities are only for the prepared minds.&
In my opinion, as high school students, we should value our time in school and get prepared for the future. When faced with choices, we should remember that using the mind and taking advantage of good opportunities will lead to success.& (153 words)
Though we have (71) ______ finding our true self and achieving full potential, we will still be capable of achieving personal growth with determination and discipline.
上一条文章:
下一条文章:
发言时务必尊重网上道德与相关法律法规
Copyright & 2008 by
All Rights Reserved
地址:江苏省泗阳县文城路1号& 邮编:223700
&&&电话:3&& 传真:5

我要回帖

更多关于 foreigners 的文章

随机推荐