The foreigners thedaywentaway...

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
Finish the following diary ,imagining what happaned in the bank.this morning i went shopping.After i got off the bus,I saw two foreigners looking around with a map in their hands.So I went up to ask if I could help them in English .They said they wanted to go to the bank.I told them I happened to pass by there and it was not far .So we went there together,talking on the way.When we got to the bank,we found the bank clerk didn't understand English...
大概要多少字啊?我随便写点咯~Therefore,i had to stayed at the bank and helped them as a translator.I asked what did these foreigners want to do,then i was told that they wanted to open a new account.So i aked the bank clerk to do that for them.Luckily,the form they needed to fill was both writen in Chinese and English,so i did't to do more translation for them because i was not familiar with some professional words.After they filled the form,the bank clerk hand them a new credit card.And we said goodbye to each other.Although i didn't do much for them,they were grateful to me for what i did.I felt very happy not only because i helped these forigers who needed help,but also because i practised speaking English.And i made up my mind to learn English hard so that i can help more people
呜呜呜 字能不能少一点点
额,好吧。。。那就删掉一些好了~
Therefore,i had to stayed at the bank and helped them as a translator.I asked what did these foreigners want to do,and i was told that they wanted to open a new account.So i aked the bank clerk to do that for them.Luckily,the form they needed to fill was both writen in Chinese and English,so i did't to do more translation for them because i was not familiar with some professional words.After they filled the form,the bank clerk hand them a new credit card.And we said goodbye to each other.Although i didn't do much for them,they were grateful to me for what i did.
这样行不行?还长不长?
喵 大师啊 小女子膜拜。能不能在少一点点TXT
亲,你直接说要几句话得了。。。那看看这样行不行吧。。。
Therefore,i had to stayed at the bank and helped them as a translator.I asked what did these foreigners want to do,then i aked the bank clerk to open a new account for them.Luckily,the form they needed to fill was both writen in Chinese
and English.
After they filled the form,the bank clerk handed them a new credit card.Finally,we said goodbye to each other.
这样挺短了吧?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Everyone has their own way of learning a foreign language. When I was ten years old, I _______(开始)to chat with foreigners. But I was very shy. G________, I became more and more confident with their help. The f______ year, I went to Yangzhou with two foreigners. I became their g____. First, we came into the Shouxi River, which they wanted to look around ______ boat. After that, they wanted to buy some souvenirs. The sellers couldn’t speak English, _____I tried my best to put_______ they said into English. Next, we went to a small zoo, where we took some _______.This was an unforgettable _____(挑战). I hope I can catch many opportunities in the in the future, then I can speak English, because I think practice makes ______. - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:Everyone has their own way of learning a foreign language. When I was ten years old, I _______(开始)to chat with foreigners. But I was very shy. G________, I became more and more confident with their help. The f______ year, I went to Yangzhou with two foreigners. I became their g____. First, we came into the Shouxi River, which they wanted to look around ______ boat. After that, they wanted to buy some souvenirs. The sellers couldn’t speak English, _____I tried my best to put_______ they said into English. Next, we went to a small zoo, where we took some _______.This was an unforgettable _____(挑战). I hope I can catch many opportunities in the in the future, then I can speak English, because I think practice makes ______.Everyone has their own way of learning a foreign language. When I was ten years old, I _______(开始)to chat with foreigners. But I was very shy. G________, I became more and more confident with their help. The f______ year, I went to Yangzhou with two foreigners. I became their g____. First, we came into the Shouxi River, which they wanted to look around ______ boat. After that, they wanted to buy some souvenirs. The sellers couldn’t speak English, _____I tried my best to put_______ they said into English. Next, we went to a small zoo, where we took some _______.This was an unforgettable _____(挑战). I hope I can catch many opportunities in the in the future, then I can speak English, because I think practice makes ______.科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】began【小题2】Gradually【小题3】following【小题4】guide【小题5】by 【小题6】so【小题7】what【小题8】photos/pictures【小题9】challenge【小题10】perfect解析试题分析:文章介绍作者通过和外国人交谈练习英语,并讲述了一次给外国人做导游的经历,这对他提高英语有很大帮助。【小题1】当我十岁的时候,就开始和外国人交谈。考查时态,因为是十岁的事情,用一般过去式:began【小题2】一开始,我很害羞,但是逐渐的在他们的帮助下,我越来越自信了。考查副词:逐渐地:Gradually【小题3】接下来的一年,我和两个外国人到了扬州。Following是现在分词做定语:“接下来的”,【小题4】我成了他们的导游。考查名词“导游”:guide【小题5】他们想乘船四处看看。by boat乘船。【小题6】卖家不懂英语,所以我尽量把他们说的话翻译成英语。表示因果关系,用so【小题7】what引导的是宾语从句,在宾语从句中what做宾语【小题8】然后我们去了小动物园,在那里他们拍了很多照片。名词“照片”,注意用复数:photos/pictures【小题9】这是一次难忘的挑战。考查名词“挑战”challenge【小题10】practice makes perfect“熟能生巧”考点:考查短文填词知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心[原创]Order the meals for the foreigners - 疾风在作
- 畅享博客
|收藏博客|加入友情链接|给博主留言
寻找一个可以飞翔的地方
[原创]Order the meals for the foreigners
[原创]Order the meals for the foreigners
&Order the meals for the foreigners&& One day,I went to the CSC on B1of&&& ChongQing Department Store Building after work.When I was wondering what&to eat ,two pairs of foreign couples came into the CSC.The two hansbands carried&the backpacks with a piece of paper in their hands ,while the wives held the kids in their arms ,, looking around.&&& They came to the waitress for help,but the waitress can't understand them.Even thoughOne of the hansbands pointed the paper ,saying the word again and again,the waitress can't get his idea.The foreigners looked very helpless.At that time,a thought flashed in my head:maybe I could help the them.I walked to the foreigners and said politely:Can I help you?(Actually I felt very nervous). I would never forget their answer.&Oh,it is very nice of you.You are so kind&,said the wife with a big smile.The hansband said&to me&very slowly and I got his meanings.They seemed like some Coca Cola and fourcambo pack SoI pointed to the pictures on the wall to check their order!&&& &After I ordered the meals for them,they thanked me again and again.Later,I finished my dinner and walked out the CSC.Suddenly I realized that I had mistaken the noodle as dumplings which is their actually ordering. How embarrassed am I, for they thanked me many times.&&&& It was my initiativetalkto the foreigners.I felt so excited, for it would be an unforgettable experience.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 为老外点餐&&& 下班之后,我去了江北重百负一楼的乡村基。当我正在看自己要吃什么的时候,两对外国夫妻也走进了乡村基。两个丈夫都背着背包,手里还拿着一张纸;他们的老婆都抱着孩子四下观望。&&& 他们向服务员寻求帮助,但那位服务员并不能听懂那个老外的话。其中一个丈夫指着手中的纸,把某个词说了一遍又一遍。那位服务远还是不能理解。那个老外看上去显得相当无奈。一个念头闪过我的脑子:也许我能帮上他们。我向老外走去,并礼貌的说:我能帮你做些什么?(实际上我相当的紧张)我一定不会忘记他们给我的回答。&啊,你真是太好了,真的太好了&那位妻子满脸笑容的对我说。丈夫对我说英文,放慢了语速,我了解到他的意思。他们就是想要一些可乐和四分套餐。因此,我指着墙上的图片,问他们想要吃些什么。&&& 在我为他们点完餐后,他们又谢了我好几次!后来我也吃完了晚饭,准备离开乡村基。突然我意识到我犯了一个错误:我把&dumplings&(饺子)的意思记错了。在点餐的时候,我把它理解成了&noodle&(面条)。我觉得自己有点不好意思,因为别人还谢了我这么谢谢了我好些次。&&& 这是我第一次主动去给外国人说话。我兴奋不已!<div class="votes" id="Score
下一篇:上一篇:
您还未登录,不能对文章发表评论!请先下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
4道改句子(1)Many foreigners bought chinese knots in Yu Garden.(改一般疑问句,并肯定回答)(2)What a modern city it is!(改为用how引导的感叹句)(3)My brother went to the funfair last weekend.(对划线部分提问)[划went to the funfair](4)Are there many high buildings in Shanghai now?(用twenty years ago来替换)
1.Did many foreigners buy Chinese knots in Yu Garden?Yes,they did.2.How modern a city is!3.Where did my brother go last weekend?4.Were there many high building in shanghai twenty years ago?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Did many foreigners buy chinese knots in Yu Garden? Yes,they did.How modern the city is .What did your brother do last weekend?Were there many high buildings in Shanghai twenty years ago?
扫描下载二维码A few years ago, I went to China with my parents. The five-day trip left me with a deep impression.As the capital of China, Beijing is a very beautiful city with fresh air and clean streets which make the travelers feel very pleased. To my surprise, many people there were learning English. Later I was told that they did so because Beijing would hold the 29th Olympic Games and they wanted most foreigners to understand them. They strictly kept the traffic rules. When there was a red light, no one was seen crossing the street.Of all the places I visited, I liked the Summer Palace best. To our surprise, although it was winter when we were there, we still saw green trees and many fresh flowers. The whole park was very beautiful.We visited a very modern football field. We were told the buildings where the Olympic Games would be held were even better than that. I also enjoyed skiing in Xiangshan. Skiing is an interesting and exciting sport liked by many people.In my eyes, China is a nice place and Chinese people are very kind. In Beijing Station, there were so many people, and most of them were going home to spend the Spring Festival—the most important Chinese festival, with their families. Passengers helped each other carry luggage(行李), and they were very kind to foreigners. We were given a card by the hotel we stayed at, on which was the address of the hotel. With the card we never got lost in the city.The five days passed quickly, but the trip left me a lot of sweet memories.根据短文,从题中所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选择最佳答案。(10分)【小题1】From the passage, we know the Summer Palace ____ .A.has flowers only in summerB.is worth visiting all the year roundC.is a place where people visit only in summerD.is a place where many people ski in winter【小题2】The writer enjoyed ____ in Xiangshan.A.skatingB.swimmingC.skiingD.board-skating【小题3】The five-day trip of Beijing was ____.A.during New Year’s DayB.after the Spring FestivalC.on the Mid-Autumn DayD.before the Spring Festival【小题4】The foreigners were given a card each by the hotel ____.A.so that they could easily find their hotelB.in order to go shoppingC.so they could get something freely from the hotelD.as the New Year’s gift【小题5】In the writer’s eyes, Chinese people ____.A.are kindB.are helpfulC.strictly kept the traffic rulesD.all of the above
& Unit知识点 & “A few years ago, I w...”习题详情
234位同学学习过此题,做题成功率74.7%
A few years ago, I went to China with my parents. The five-day trip left me with a deep impression.As the capital of China, Beijing is a very beautiful city with fresh air and clean streets which make the travelers feel very pleased. To my surprise, many people there were learning English. Later I was told that they did so because Beijing would hold the 29th Olympic Games and they wanted most foreigners to understand them. They strictly kept the traffic rules. When there was a red light, no one was seen crossing the street.Of all the places I visited, I liked the Summer Palace best. To our surprise, although it was winter when we were there, we still saw green trees and many fresh flowers. The whole park was very beautiful.We visited a very modern football field. We were told the buildings where the Olympic Games would be held were even better than that. I also enjoyed skiing in Xiangshan. Skiing is an interesting and exciting sport liked by many people.In my eyes, China is a nice place and Chinese people are very kind. In Beijing Station, there were so many people, and most of them were going home to spend the Spring Festival—the most important Chinese festival, with their families. Passengers helped each other carry luggage(行李), and they were very kind to foreigners. We were given a card by the hotel we stayed at, on which was the address of the hotel. With the card we never got lost in the city.The five days passed quickly, but the trip left me a lot of sweet memories.根据短文,从题中所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选择最佳答案。(10分)【小题1】From the passage, we know the Summer Palace &&&& .A.has flowers only in summerB.is worth visiting all the year roundC.is a place where people visit only in summerD.is a place where many people ski in winter【小题2】The writer enjoyed &&&& in Xiangshan.A.skatingB.swimmingC.skiingD.board-skating【小题3】The five-day trip of Beijing was &&&&.A.during New Year’s DayB.after the Spring FestivalC.on the Mid-Autumn DayD.before the Spring Festival【小题4】The foreigners were given a card each by the hotel &&&&.A.so that they could easily find their hotelB.in order to go shoppingC.so they could get something freely from the hotelD.as the New Year’s gift【小题5】In the writer’s eyes, Chinese people &&&&.A.are kindB.are helpfulC.strictly kept the traffic rulesD.all of the aboveB&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-福建莆田青璜中学九年级下学期期初考试英语试卷
分析与解答
揭秘难题真相,上天天练!
习题“A few years ago, I went to China with my parents. The five-day trip left me with a deep impression.As the...”的分析与解答如下所示:
这篇短文中作者主要介绍了一个外国游客在春节前来中国进行的五日游,中国一行给他留下了深刻的印象,包括一些旅游景点的美丽、中国人的善良友好、遵守交通规则及很多人性化的管理等。【小题1】细节理解题。根据短文第三段o our surprise, although it was winter when we were there, we still saw green trees and many fresh flowers.可知,颐和园是一个全年都适合游览的好景点;故选B。【小题2】细节理解题。根据短文第四段 I also enjoyed skiing in Xiangshan. 可知,作者在香山最喜欢的运动就是滑冰;故选C。【小题3】细节理解题。根据短文第五段In Beijing Station, there were so many people, and most of them were going home to spend the Spring Festival可知,人们忙着回家过春节,那么作者去旅游的时间自然是在春节前;故选D。【小题4】细节理解题。根据短文第五段We were given a card by the hotel we stayed at, on which was the address of the hotel. With the card we never got lost in the city.可知,外国游客有了宾馆的房卡永远不会迷路;故选A。【小题5】推理判断题。根据短文第五段In my eyes, China is a nice place and Chinese people are very kind. 可知中国人善良;Passengers helped each other carry luggage说明中国人相互帮助;第二段They strictly kept the traffic rules.说明中国人严格遵守交通规则;故选D。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
A few years ago, I went to China with my parents. The five-day trip left me with a deep impression.A...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
揭秘难题真相,上天天练!
经过分析,习题“A few years ago, I went to China with my parents. The five-day trip left me with a deep impression.As the...”主要考察你对“Unit”“Topic”“Module”
等考点的理解。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问网上课堂。
找提分点,上天天练!
与“A few years ago, I went to China with my parents. The five-day trip left me with a deep impression.As the...”相似的题目:
What would you like to &&&&us about your hometown.speaktalksayTell
Today more and more cars go into families. Which car is the best for people? Different people have different ideas. Some people like the bright colour car made in China. It's really a good choice(选择). The bright colour car made in China is cheap, nice and safe. This kind of cars is suit for(适合于) the general income (收入一般的) family. Some people love famous foreign cars like Japanese cars, American cars and German cars. They're good but too expensive. But most people think famous foreign cars of better quality are better in safety. These are suit for the high income family or for business. Some people like sports cars, because they're fast and exciting. Some sports cars are very nice but very expensive. Only rich people can afford them. Some people like travelling, so they need a travel car. Travel cars are comfortable. But they use much oil(油). What's the best car for us? Maybe it's a new and popular topic in life.【小题1】What does the writer think of the bright colour car made in China?A.It's nice but expensive.B.It's good but too expensive.C.It's cheap, nice and safe.D.It's comfortable.【小题2】To the writer, the famous foreign car is suit for &&&&.A.the high income familyB.the general income familyC.people like travelingD.people like sports【小题3】Some people like sports cars because they're &&&&.A.cheap and niceB.comfortable and save oilC.good but too expensiveD.fast and exciting【小题4】Which is NOT true about cars?A.Cars made in China are cheap.B.famous foreign cars are too expensive.C.Sports cars are also cheap.D.Travel cars are comfortable.【小题5】The passage tells us &&&&.A.some expensive carsB.famous foreign carsC.some cars made in ChinaD.different cars&&&&
根据句子意思,用括号中所给汉语提示或英语单词的适当形式填空。(每空一词)【小题1】We are &&&&&of our country.& (主人)【小题2】He is a boy &&&&glasses every day. (戴)【小题3】Mr Green will buy three &&&&&for us.& (排球)【小题4】Simon likes badminton. Lin Dan is one of his &&&&.& (偶像)【小题5】The girl’s and the boy’s &&&&are Lucy and Tony.& (名字)【小题6】Jim is a new member of the &&&&&Club.& (dance)【小题7】Their father &&&&&reading newspapers every evening.& (enjoy)【小题8】Shall we go &&&&&this afternoon?& (run)【小题9】He&&&&doesn’t knoe how to look after a dog. (real) 【小题10】There are two American &&&&&in our basketball team. (play)
“A few years ago, I w...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到题库,查看习题“A few years ago, I went to China with my parents. The five-day trip left me with a deep impression.As the capital of China, Beijing is a very beautiful city with fresh air and clean streets which make the travelers feel very pleased. To my surprise, many people there were learning English. Later I was told that they did so because Beijing would hold the 29th Olympic Games and they wanted most foreigners to understand them. They strictly kept the traffic rules. When there was a red light, no one was seen crossing the street.Of all the places I visited, I liked the Summer Palace best. To our surprise, although it was winter when we were there, we still saw green trees and many fresh flowers. The whole park was very beautiful.We visited a very modern football field. We were told the buildings where the Olympic Games would be held were even better than that. I also enjoyed skiing in Xiangshan. Skiing is an interesting and exciting sport liked by many people.In my eyes, China is a nice place and Chinese people are very kind. In Beijing Station, there were so many people, and most of them were going home to spend the Spring Festival—the most important Chinese festival, with their families. Passengers helped each other carry luggage(行李), and they were very kind to foreigners. We were given a card by the hotel we stayed at, on which was the address of the hotel. With the card we never got lost in the city.The five days passed quickly, but the trip left me a lot of sweet memories.根据短文,从题中所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选择最佳答案。(10分)【小题1】From the passage, we know the Summer Palace ____ .A.has flowers only in summerB.is worth visiting all the year roundC.is a place where people visit only in summerD.is a place where many people ski in winter【小题2】The writer enjoyed ____ in Xiangshan.A.skatingB.swimmingC.skiingD.board-skating【小题3】The five-day trip of Beijing was ____.A.during New Year’s DayB.after the Spring FestivalC.on the Mid-Autumn DayD.before the Spring Festival【小题4】The foreigners were given a card each by the hotel ____.A.so that they could easily find their hotelB.in order to go shoppingC.so they could get something freely from the hotelD.as the New Year’s gift【小题5】In the writer’s eyes, Chinese people ____.A.are kindB.are helpfulC.strictly kept the traffic rulesD.all of the above”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“A few years ago, I went to China with my parents. The five-day trip left me with a deep impression.As the capital of China, Beijing is a very beautiful city with fresh air and clean streets which make the travelers feel very pleased. To my surprise, many people there were learning English. Later I was told that they did so because Beijing would hold the 29th Olympic Games and they wanted most foreigners to understand them. They strictly kept the traffic rules. When there was a red light, no one was seen crossing the street.Of all the places I visited, I liked the Summer Palace best. To our surprise, although it was winter when we were there, we still saw green trees and many fresh flowers. The whole park was very beautiful.We visited a very modern football field. We were told the buildings where the Olympic Games would be held were even better than that. I also enjoyed skiing in Xiangshan. Skiing is an interesting and exciting sport liked by many people.In my eyes, China is a nice place and Chinese people are very kind. In Beijing Station, there were so many people, and most of them were going home to spend the Spring Festival—the most important Chinese festival, with their families. Passengers helped each other carry luggage(行李), and they were very kind to foreigners. We were given a card by the hotel we stayed at, on which was the address of the hotel. With the card we never got lost in the city.The five days passed quickly, but the trip left me a lot of sweet memories.根据短文,从题中所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选择最佳答案。(10分)【小题1】From the passage, we know the Summer Palace ____ .A.has flowers only in summerB.is worth visiting all the year roundC.is a place where people visit only in summerD.is a place where many people ski in winter【小题2】The writer enjoyed ____ in Xiangshan.A.skatingB.swimmingC.skiingD.board-skating【小题3】The five-day trip of Beijing was ____.A.during New Year’s DayB.after the Spring FestivalC.on the Mid-Autumn DayD.before the Spring Festival【小题4】The foreigners were given a card each by the hotel ____.A.so that they could easily find their hotelB.in order to go shoppingC.so they could get something freely from the hotelD.as the New Year’s gift【小题5】In the writer’s eyes, Chinese people ____.A.are kindB.are helpfulC.strictly kept the traffic rulesD.all of the above”相似的习题。

我要回帖

更多关于 foreigners 的文章

随机推荐