急!急!!急!!!急!!!!急!!!!! 求谷歌在线翻译汉译英英,谢谢!求各位专业人士帮忙。

高分求翻译,急!谢谢啦!(汉译英)1、道德和才艺远胜于宝贵的资产.2、彬彬有礼是高贵的品格中最美丽的花朵.3、知者乐水,仁者乐山.知者动,仁者静.知者乐,仁者寿.4、君子怛荡荡,小人长戚戚.5、君子耻其言而过其行.6_百度作业帮
高分求翻译,急!谢谢啦!(汉译英)1、道德和才艺远胜于宝贵的资产.2、彬彬有礼是高贵的品格中最美丽的花朵.3、知者乐水,仁者乐山.知者动,仁者静.知者乐,仁者寿.4、君子怛荡荡,小人长戚戚.5、君子耻其言而过其行.6
1、道德和才艺远胜于宝贵的资产.2、彬彬有礼是高贵的品格中最美丽的花朵.3、知者乐水,仁者乐山.知者动,仁者静.知者乐,仁者寿.4、君子怛荡荡,小人长戚戚.5、君子耻其言而过其行.6、好学近乎知 力行近乎仁 知耻近乎勇7、自信是你迈出成功的关键一步!8、君子周而不比,小人比而不周.9、带走生活垃圾,保护自然环境.10、知止而后有定;定而后能静;静而后能安;安而后能虑;虑而后能得.11、物有本末.事有终始.知所先后.则近道矣!12、必须有勇气正视无情的真理.
1、道德和才艺远胜于宝贵的资产.Morals and accomplishments are far better than the valuable capital.2、彬彬有礼是高贵的品格中最美丽的花朵.Good manners are the most beautiful flower among the noble virtues.4、君子怛荡荡,小人长戚戚.A good man is seldom uneasy,an ill one never easy.5、君子耻其言而过其行.A good man is ashamed of his words and yet not ashamed to his manner.7、自信是你迈出成功的关键一步!Self-confidence is the crucial step to success.9、带走生活垃圾,保护自然环境.Taking out of the domestic pollution sources,preserving our natural environment11、物有本末.事有终始.知所先后.则近道矣!Everything hath an end.12,必须有勇气正视无情的真理.You must confront these inexorable gospel with bravery.
1、道德和才艺远胜于宝贵的资产。 Morals and accomplishments are far better than the valuable capital. 2、彬彬有礼是高贵的品格中最美丽的花朵。 Good manners are the most beautiful flower among the noble virtues. 4、君子怛...
1.道德和才艺远胜于宝贵的资产。 Virtue and skill are far more important than precious fortune.2.彬彬有礼是高贵的品格中最美丽的花朵。
Being polite is the most beautiful flower in the noble
characteristics.3.知者乐水,...
1.道德和才艺远胜于宝贵的资产。 Virtue and skill are far more important than precious fortune. 2.彬彬有礼是高贵的品格中最美丽的花朵。 Being polite is the most beautiful flower in the noble characteristics. 3.知者乐水,...
1、道德和才艺远胜于宝贵的资产。 Morals and acqierements are far valuable than
asset. 2、彬彬有礼是高贵的品格中最美丽的花朵。 Good manners are the most beautiful flowers in the noble virtues. 4、君子怛荡荡,小人常戚戚。 A ...
The morals and the talent and skill far are bigger than the preciousproperty2
Well-mannered is in the noble moral character the most beautifulflowers3
Knowing happy water, savant Leshan...
1st, morals and talent and skill 远胜 to precious property. 2nd, is well-mannered is in the noble moral character the mostbeautiful flowers. 3rd, knowing happy water, savant Leshan. Knowing moves, the s...
1st, morals and talent and skill by far in precious property. 2nd, well-mannered is in the noble moral character the most beautiful flowers. 3rd, knowing happy water, savant Leshan.Knowing m...
1st, morals and talent and skill 远胜 to precious property. 2nd, is well-mannered is in the noble moral character the mostbeautiful flowers. 3rd, knowing happy water, savant Leshan. Knowing moves, the s...
1.Morals and talent and skill 远胜 to precious property.2.Well-mannered is in the noble moral character the most beautifulflowers.3.Knowing happy water, savant Leshan. Knowing moves, the savan...
1、道德和才艺远胜于宝贵的资产。
2、彬彬有礼是高贵的品格中最美丽的花朵。
3、知者乐水,仁者乐山。知者动,仁者静。知者乐,仁者寿。
4、君子怛荡荡,小人长戚戚。
5、君子耻其言而过其行。
6、好学近乎知 力行近乎仁 知耻近乎勇
7、自信是你迈出成功的关键一步!
8、君子周而不比,小人比而不周。
9、带走生活垃圾,保护自然环境。
10、知止而后有定;定而后能静;...
1 The morals and the talent and skill far are bigger than the preciousproperty 2 Well-mannered is in the noble moral character the most beautifulflowers 3 Knowing happy water, savant Leshan....
1.道德和才艺远胜于宝贵的资产。Virtue and skill are far more important than precious fortune.2.彬彬有礼是高贵的品格中最美丽的花朵。Being polite is the most beautiful flower in the noble characteristics.3.知者乐水,仁者乐山...
1, morals and talent and skill are by long odds in the precious property. 2, the complaisance is most in the noble character pretty flower. 3, know happy water, 仁 joy mountain.Knowing moves,...
1.Morals and talent and skill 远胜 to precious property. 2.Well-mannered is in the noble moral character the most beautifulflowers. 3.Knowing happy water, savant Leshan. Knowing moves, the sav...
我自己翻译的,我8级你看看对不对1 The morals and the talent and skill far are bigger than the preciousproperty 2 Well-mannered is in the noble moral character the most beautifulflowers 3 Knowing h...
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:求高手翻译成英语,谢谢。。汉译英, 求高手翻译成英语,谢谢。。汉
求高手翻译成英语,谢谢。。汉译英 感谢浏览《123》,本文仅代表个人观点。123不用翻译~~ k1-5-4 求高手翻译成英语,谢谢。。汉译英
this article only represents personal opinionThank you for browsing &123&
只有这一句吗?Thanks for browsing 123.This passage is only a representative of personal opinion.
Thanks for your browse,This articlel just represent personal opinions.
Thanks for viewing(123).It's only my personal opinion.•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
I want to enjoy it and not let out it, I really regret very sorry, but we now **em to m**e this task quite fear. Reality does not allow us to doIt t, but I can&#39
It is indeed a nice thing for us, however, we made it real bad though I would like to enjoy it and not to dent it. I felt sorry that in reality, we can't do so and it is nothing we can do **ut.
mike_cheng0&
It was suppo**d to be a beautiful thing, while it **emed we had changed it to be fear for us. I wish I could enjoy it instead of venting it. However, the reality didn't allow us to do so. I h**e no choice but to feel so sorry for that.
angelamu1987&
猜你感兴趣
服务声明: 信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &
.&&闽ICP备号&&&