急急急...翻译成英文 你会唱歌吗?如题 谢谢了_百度知道
急急急...翻译成英文 你会唱歌吗?如题 谢谢了
提问者采纳
Can you sing?
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我情爱的妈妈。在这儿我首先要感谢您,谢谢您养育了我十三年。 (翻译成英文是什么?)
我情爱的妈妈。在这儿我首先要感谢您,谢谢您养育了我十三年。 (翻译成英文是什么?)
翻译如下My dear mother,At first i want
to thank you, and thank you
for raising me thirteen years.
其他回答 (1)
英语是‘My dear mum, I am here to thank you first for you have bred me for 13 years.’
等待您来回答
外语领域专家按分类浏览
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &“身边的感动”翻译成英文是什么?谢谢各位大仙,请不要使用百度翻译器_百度知道
“身边的感动”翻译成英文是什么?谢谢各位大仙,请不要使用百度翻译器
提问者采纳
what moved me at my side
提问者评价
其他类似问题
百度翻译的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
The moved around
affecting things around us
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你能帮忙翻译一封信吗(翻译成英文,急急急)谢谢大侠
你能帮忙翻译一封信吗(翻译成英文,急急急)谢谢大侠
今天中午我和Monica通了半个多小时的电话,她问起我还有没有和你联系过?我说没有但是我知道她也一样很想念你。不知道你现在身体怎么样?她现在忙于工作和照顾家庭。她儿子现在已经是个帅小伙了,正在学习钢琴呢。即使我和Monica同在一座城市,但我们彼此也都很久没有见过面了。如果他们有时间的话,我打算下个礼拜去探访他们母子。
9月17日,我给Matt and Adam他们兄弟俩寄去了一封信件,但是信件于昨天被退了回来,我感到很难过,他们不在原来的地方住了吗?快7年没联系了,很想知道他们的近况,我将友谊进行到底。2006年我到了柳州五菱公司,工作是如此的忙碌,忽视了身边很多东西。如今细想,朋友是那么难得可贵。其实中间也断断续续给他们写过几次信,但一直都没有回音,他们之前给我的邮箱,当我给他们发送邮件时总是提示发送失败。我也不知道具体什么原因导致邮件发送失败。
今年初我回到了北海,找到了工作。女朋友刚大学毕业,现在也在北海参加工作,她的名字叫王梦怡,23岁。上个月我刚考取了小车C1驾照,在中国考个驾照很麻烦,要完成三个科目的考试。很花时间,不过三个科目的考试我都很顺利。我们的驾照国内都是通用的,不像在美国驾照不能跨州使用。我知道美国考驾照其实是很方便的。但不知美国是否也有类似的驾校?最近我常用谷歌地球在搜索Oklahoma city,呵呵,从卫星照片上可以很清楚看到那里的街道,农场等。你能在收到我信的第一时间给我发个邮件吗?因为我想知道你已经顺利收到了的信,那样我才放心。记得你以前说过,每当收到或者寄出一封信都是非常有意义的,所以我还是决定给你写封信。听朋友说去美国探亲访友的B-2类签证很难签下来,因为签证官拒你没商量。不然的话还真希望能去你所在的城市走走,感受一下那里的风土人情。信就写到这吧。祝好!
PS,这就是退信的标签。
At noon today, Monica and I was more than half hour telephone, she asked me and not get in touch with you? I said no, but I know she also miss you very much. Don't know you now? She is now busy with work and take care of the family. Her son has now is a handsome young man, studying the piano. Even I and Monica in the same city, but we are also haven't met. If they had time, I'm going to visit next week to her.
On September 17, I'm to Adam and their brothers sent a letter yesterday, but the letters were back, I feel very sad, they're not original place to live? Don't touch the quick 7 years, wanted to know what they are doing, I will friendship. In 2006, I came to liuzhou wuling work is so busy that many things around ignored. Now think that friends are so rare. Actually I also intermittent write to them a few times, but have not reply to me before, they give their mailbox, when I send email to always tip failure. I also don't know exactly what causes mail failed.
Earlier this year I went back to the sea, to find a job. His girlfriend just graduated from the university, now working in beihai, her name is WangMengYi, 23 years old. Last month I had a car driving license in China, C1 a driver's license examination is very troublesome, to complete the three subjects exam. Time is spent three subjects, but the examination I very smoothly. We were driving home, not like the generic driver cannot cross state in the United States. I know my driving test is actually very convenient. But don't know whether the United States have similar dribing school? Google earth. Recently I used in Oklahoma city, ha ha, search from satellite pictures can clearly see the streets, farm etc. You can receive my letter in the first time send me an E-mail? Because I want to know if you have successfully received the letter, so I just rest assured. Remember, whenever you said before sending or receiving a letter is very significant, so I decided to write you a letter. Listen to the friend say to American relatives B - 2 visa to sign off, because the visa officer refuse you has no company quantity. If you really want to go to the city, feel the customs. The letter was written. Alles gute!
Dennis
PS, this is the mail labels.
你能给我你的QQ号吗?非常感激你
的感言:非常感激你的回答
其他回答 (1)
Dear Monica,
I talked to Monica over the phone for half an hour this noon. She asked me if I was still keep contact with you. I said no but I know she is missing you so much just as me. How are you? She is busy in working and caring for her family. Her son is a handsome boy now and he is learning playing piano. I have not seen Monica for a long time, although we live in a same city. I intend to visit her family next week if they are free then.
I wrote to Matt and his brother Adam on 17th September, but it was returned to me yesterday. I feel sad. Don't they live at the place they were before? I have lost contact with them for about 7 years. I really want to know how they are now. I want to keep our friendship forever.
I joined in Wuling company in 2006. I was so busy in working that I ignored too many things. Now that I reflect upon it, I think a friend is so rare and valuable. Actually, I have ever writen to them for several times, but I have never received any reply. They have ever told me their email adress, but when I sent messages to this email box, the computer screen always dispaly "sending failed". I don't why about it.
At the begining of this year, I came back to Shanghai and got a new job. My girlfriend, who is 23 years old and named Mengyi Wang, has just graduated from her college and now is working in Shanghai, too.
I got my driving license(C1) last month. It's very tedious
to get a driving license in China. It takes you a long time and you need to pass three objects of exams. Fortunately, all of my exams proceeded smoothly. In China, if you have a driving license, you can drive in anywhere of China whereas you can't drive in another state with your native license in America. I know that it's convenient to get a driving license in USA. Is there any driving school in America? Recently, I often search "Oklahoma city" with Google Earth. Ho Ho, I can see the streets and farms in the satellite photos. Can you reply to me as soon as possible? Because I need to be sure that you have received my letter. I remember you have ever said, it's meaningful to write or receive a letter. So I decided to write to you. Some friends told me
that it's difficult to get a B-2 visa to America, because the visa officers always reject you without any explaining. Otherwise, I really want to visit your city to feel it's local conditions.
Best wishes to you!
Dennis
等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 苏霍姆林斯基名言 的文章

随机推荐