文件大小:0KB
教客网旗下免费课件频道声明:未经本站明确许可,任何网站不得非法盗链及抄袭本站资源
①下载后如需解压,建议使用[WinRAR 3.9]或更高版本解压本站课件。
②如果您遇到下载困难,请先联系本站管理员,谢谢!
③本课件由【教客网】会员共享,本站不承担任何技术及版权问题 。如果你不愿意作品在本站发布,请联系我们
&&&&&&&&&&
版权所有:中小学教育资源&
信产部湘ICP备号-4
本站所有资源来源网络及网友上传,仅供交流研究之用,如侵犯您的权益,请联系本站。举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
试题“词汇运用 用所给词的适当形式填空【小题1】It&#...”,相似的试题还有:
词汇运用&用所给词的适当形式填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)
【小题1】It’s cold outside, you should keep the door __________________ . (close)【小题2】Now most families have at __________________ one TV. (little)【小题3】Sandwich got its name from a man __________________ John Montagu. (call)【小题4】I’m frightened of __________________ by plane. (travel)【小题5】What& __________________ to you just now? (happen)【小题6】Thank you for& __________________ to me. (write )【小题7】I found it easy& __________________ English well. (learn)【小题8】The following Saturday, we& __________________ the great museum. (visit)【小题9】Listen! Someone& __________________ Beijing Opera in the next room. (sing)【小题10】How __________________! The rabbit jumped down a big tree. (amaze)【小题11】She learned English all by &__________________ last year(she)【小题12】Alice saw a white camel &__________________ by. (pass)【小题13】The pet was small enough __________________ through the door. (go)【小题14】On Sunday doors in our school were all &__________________ (lock)【小题15】Yesterday, after she drank some water, she __________________ a little ill. (feel)
词汇运用 用所给词的适当形式填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)1.It’s cold outside, you should keep the door
__________________ . (close)2.Now most families have at __________________ one TV.
(little)3.Sandwich got its name from a man __________________
John Montagu. (call)4.I’m frightened of __________________ by plane.
(travel)5.What
__________________ to you just now?
(happen)6.Thank you for
__________________ to me. (write
)7.I found it easy
__________________ English
well. (learn)8.The following Saturday, we
big tree. (amaze)11.She learned English all by
the door. (go)14.On Sunday doors in our school were all
__________________ (lock)15.Yesterday, after she drank some water, she
__________________ a little ill. (feel)
词汇运用&用所给词的适当形式填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)【小题1】It’s cold outside, you should keep the door __________________ . (close)【小题2】Now most families have at __________________ one TV. (little)【小题3】Sandwich got its name from a man __________________ John Montagu. (call)【小题4】I’m frightened of __________________ by plane. (travel)【小题5】What& __________________ to you just now? (happen)【小题6】Thank you for& __________________ to me. (write )【小题7】I found it easy& __________________ English well. (learn)【小题8】The following Saturday, we& __________________ the great museum. (visit)【小题9】Listen! Someone& __________________ Beijing Opera in the next room. (sing)【小题10】How __________________! The rabbit jumped down a big tree. (amaze)【小题11】She learned English all by &__________________ last year(she)【小题12】Alice saw a white camel &__________________ by. (pass)【小题13】The pet was small enough __________________ through the door. (go)【小题14】On Sunday doors in our school were all &__________________ (lock)【小题15】Yesterday, after she drank some water, she __________________ a little ill. (feel)高二英语必修五用所给动词的适当形式填空_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高二英语必修五用所给动词的适当形式填空
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

随机推荐