Shall we have lunchsome pork for lunch?( ) A.That's great B.Yes ,please C.Of course

完形填空:A:Hello,( ) go shopping.B:That sounds ( )C:( A and B:Yes,please.We need some clothes for sports.C:Do you like these sports shoes?B:No,( )A:And these short?B:Very nice ( )are they?C:$ 30B:They are too expensive.C:$20.OK?B:That sounds go_百度作业帮
完形填空:A:Hello,( ) go shopping.B:That sounds ( )C:( A and B:Yes,please.We need some clothes for sports.C:Do you like these sports shoes?B:No,( )A:And these short?B:Very nice ( )are they?C:$ 30B:They are too expensive.C:$20.OK?B:That sounds go
完形填空:A:Hello,( ) go shopping.B:That sounds ( )C:( A and B:Yes,please.We need some clothes for sports.C:Do you like these sports shoes?B:No,( )A:And these short?B:Very nice ( )are they?C:$ 30B:They are too expensive.C:$20.OK?B:That sounds good.I'll( )then Here's the money.C:( )you are.B:Thank youC:( ).Bye
A:Hello,(shall we) go shopping.B:That sounds (great) C:(Can I help you)?A and B:Yes,please.We need some clothes for sports.C:Do you like these sports shoes?B:No,(I don’t like) A:And these short?B:Very nice (How)are they?C:$ 30 B:They are too expensive.C:$20.OK?B:That sounds good.I'll(buy)then Here's the money.C:(Here)you are.B:Thank you C:(You’re welcome).Bye-------------------------倒数第二个我不确定
(let's) (great) (can i help you) (
) (how much) (take) (here) (you're welcome)
Let'sgreat/niceCan I help you?we don't.How muchbuy themHereYou're welcome不确定是不是一空一词~希望对你有用。
A:Hello,(let's ) go shopping. 是句号哦???B:That sounds (great) C: ( may i help you)? A and B:Yes,please.We need some clothes for sports. C:Do you like these sports shoes? B:No, ( ...
扫描下载二维码请英语大神回答选择正确答案( )1.____ a mess!A.What B.Whose C.How( )2.---- _____ school bag is this?---It’s Peter’s.A.Who B.Who’s C.Whose( )3.Is it ____,Peter?Yes,it’s mine.A.you B.your C.yours( )4.--- Is that Danny’s noteboo_百度作业帮
请英语大神回答选择正确答案( )1.____ a mess!A.What B.Whose C.How( )2.---- _____ school bag is this?---It’s Peter’s.A.Who B.Who’s C.Whose( )3.Is it ____,Peter?Yes,it’s mine.A.you B.your C.yours( )4.--- Is that Danny’s noteboo
请英语大神回答选择正确答案( )1.____ a mess!A.What B.Whose C.How( )2.---- _____ school bag is this?---It’s Peter’s.A.Who B.Who’s C.Whose( )3.Is it ____,Peter?Yes,it’s mine.A.you B.your C.yours( )4.--- Is that Danny’s notebook?---No,it’s not _____.A.he B.his C.him( )5What film is ______?A .in B .on C.for( ) 6.____ the pencil in the pencilcase.A.Put B.Put on C.Put off( )7.--- Whose picture books are these?--- They are _____.A.Alice B.Alice’s C.Alice has( )8.– Are those storybooks ____ too?--Yes,they are Alice’sstorybooks.A.hers B.his C.her( )9.Can I have three ticket ______ SnowWhite?A in B at Cfor( )10.Shall we go to see a film tonight?A Great B Yes,we do.C.Yes,we shall.( ) 11.A butterfly is ___ interestinginsect.A.a B.an C./( )12.Do you know how it _____ A.grow B.growing C.grows( )13.This is ___ small and white egg.A.a B.an C./( )14.The green caterpillar ____ many legs.A.has B.have C.is having( )15.The caterpillar ____ eating leaves.A.like B.likes C.are( )16.What did you _____ for breakfast this morning?A had B have Cate( ) 17 .Unhealthy children drinktoo _____soft drinks.A.many B much C few( ) 18.Eat some fruit and vegetables,they are______ food..A.healthy B bad C .unhealthy( ) 19.The duck can swim.And the ___ canswim too.A.duckling B.chick C.dog( )20.Is there_____ ham in the fridge?A.some B.any C.many( )21.What ____ that noise?A.is B.are C.were( ) 22.It was Saturday afternoon.Kitty ____to read a book.A.want B.wants C.wanted( )23.Kitty ___ a loud noise.A.hear B.heard C.hearing( )24.Listen!What can you __?A.see B.do C.hear( )25.Kitty and Ben ___ on the sofa and watched a cartoon.A.sit B.sat C.sits( ) 26.How ____ the street is?A.noise B.noisy C.noises用所给单词正确形式填空.1.The Zhangs always ______(see) a film atweekends.But last Sundy They _______(watch) TV .2.Shall we get _______(some) drinks,mum?3.Can Tom ______ (have) three ticktes?4.That doesn’tsound_________(health).5.Ben______(like)singing.Listen,he _______( read)
何焱ET50OE
ACCBBABACABCAABBBACBACBCBBsee watchedsomehavehealthylikesis reading这么简单的题喊大神来答人家不屑答的啦...
accbc abacc bcaab bbabb acbcbbsees
somehavehealthylikes
ACCBBABACABCAABBBACBACBCBBsee watchedsomehavehealthylikesis reading
扫描下载二维码-The price of pork is still rising.-Yes.Why not _____ some chicken?It's delicious.A.to try eating B.try to eat C.to try and eat D.try eating_百度作业帮
-The price of pork is still rising.-Yes.Why not _____ some chicken?It's delicious.A.to try eating B.try to eat C.to try and eat D.try eating
-The price of pork is still rising.-Yes.Why not _____ some chicken?It's delicious.A.to try eating B.try to eat C.to try and eat D.try eating
Dwhy not 后加动词原形且try to do 意为尽力做某事 try doing 意为尝试着做某事,根据题意应选D
扫描下载二维码4发现相似题

我要回帖

更多关于 lunch 的文章

随机推荐