he usually works in the day and has his lunchtime ou

He usually has lunch late.(改为同义句)是he_____usually_____ ______lunch
He is usually late for lunch.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Mr.King works in a shop and drives a car for the manager. He drives carefully and can keep calm 题文Mr.King works in a shop and drives a car for the manager. He drives carefully and can keep calm in time of danger. And he escaped from several accidents. The manager pays him more and the traffic policemen often speak highly of him. Mr.Baker, one of his friends, works in a factory outside the city. It's far from his house and he has to go to work by bus. As the traffic is crowded in the morning, sometimes he's late for the work. His manager warns the young man that he will be sent away unless he gets to his office on time. He hopes to buy a car, but he hasn't enough money. He decides to buy an old one. He went to the flea (跳蚤) market and at last he chose a beautiful but cheap car. He said he wanted to have a trial (试验) drive, the seller agreed. He called Mr. King and asked him to help him. Mr.King examined the car at first and then drove it away. It was five in the morning and there were few cars in the street. At first he drove slowly and it worked well. Then he drove fast. And when he reached a crossing, the lights turned red. He tried to stop it, but he failed and nearly hit an old woman who was crossing the street. A policeman told him to stop, but the car went on until it hit a big tree by the road. “Didn't you hear me?” the policeman asked angrily. “Yes, I did, sir.” said Mr.King, “Since it doesn't listen to me, can it listen to you?” From the passage, we know Mr.King is a ________.A.managerB.driverC.doctorD.policemanMr.Baker went to the flea market to ________.A.buy a second-hand carB.have a trial driveC.choose a new carD.sell his old carMr.King tried to stop the car when ________.A.he saw an old woman crossing the streetB.he saw a big treeC.the traffic lights turned redD.the policeman shouted angrily at himWhich of the following is TRUE?A.Mr.King will be sent away if he keeps being late.B.Mr.Baker can't afford to buy an old car.C.Mr.King didn't hear the policeman.D.Something was wrong with the car.2015届浙江省宁波市慈城中学九年级上学期九月月考英语试卷(带解析) 答案解析相关试题hunter and nina are husband and wife they get up about4:50 in the morning.When many people are sleeping in their warm beds,they are working.They work outside and walk a lot.They don’t work when it is raining.They also work on weekends.Her name is Sara.She sometimes goes to work in the morning,and sometimes goes to work at night when she is on duty.She works in a big building.There are many beds in it.She wears a white hat and a while dress.She says,“I meet many people every day.I look after them.They need my help.That is my job.It’s hard,but I like it.” He is Jim’s father.He usually leaves home very early.He does not work in a factory.He goes to work on foot or by bike.It is far from his home.He usually works in the day and has his lunch outside in the sun.His work is very hard.He often brings us rice,eggs and vegetables.He can have a good rest in winter.She goes to work by bus every day.She works in a building.It opens at 8 a.m.and closes at 6 p.m.There are many good foods,drinks and other things.Children like to go there.She meets many people every day.She often says,“Can I help you?” when she meets people.She says,“My work is not easy.I must stand all day and be friendly to everyone.” 29.What jobs do they have?A.Farmer,doctor,driver and teacher.B.Cleaner,nurse,farmer and shop assistant.C.Postman,nurse,driver and teacher.D.Driver,doctor,cleaner and shop assistant.30.Hunter and Nina work ______.A.from Monday to Friday B.at weekends C.on workdays D.every day but (除了) rainy day 31.Does Sara like hard work?A.Yes,she does.B.Yes,she doesn’t.C.No,she doesn’t.D.No,she does.32.In what season does Jim’s father stop working?A.In spring.B.In summer.C.In autumn.D.In winter.
不打扰dkAA98
亨特和妮娜是夫妻,他们在早上起床about4:50.当许多人睡在温暖的床上,他们的工作.他们在外面工作,走很多的路.他们不工作,在下雨的时候.他们周末也要工作.她的名字叫萨拉.她有时早晨去上班,有时会在晚上工作的时候她值班.她在一个大建筑工程.有
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Cleaner, nurse, farmer and shop assistant.
额,我要所有的选项答案
扫描下载二维码英语翻译快jack works in a factory.The factory is far from his house.He gets up very early.Heusually has breakfast at half past six and takes the bus to the factory.He has lunch at the factory.And he has supper at home with his family.After supper he usually goes out for a walk .At seven he watchs TV or listens to the radio.He is an old worker.He likes his work very much.He works very hard in the factory.He ofter says he works hard for the people.He is read to help the young men.He teaches them how to do their work better.All the young workers like him.
TD哥哥5314
Jack在一家工厂工作.这家工厂离他家很远(far from his house).他很早起床.他通常在六点半吃早餐,然后坐公共汽车去工厂.他在工厂吃午饭.但是和他的家人在家吃晚饭.晚饭后,他通常出去散步……
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
杰克在一家工厂上班。工厂离他家很远。他每天很早起床。他通常在6点半吃早饭,然后乘公交车去工厂。他在工厂里吃午饭。晚饭则是在家里和他的家人一起吃。吃完晚饭后他经常外出散会步……还有,应该是“far from his house”吧
你至少要发要翻译的内容吧..
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 lunch 的文章

随机推荐