按默认排序
其他2条回答
Yes,they do.No,they don't.
Yes,they do
No,they don't
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁unit 4 topic 2 would you like to go for a picnicsection a教学设计(仁爱英语七年级上)doc--预览
试卷 教案 课件 搜索
试题搜索答案
☉禁止使用迅雷下载本站资源,如果不能下载请联系QQ:
☉如果遇到什么问题,可以加网站QQ群()
☉本站提供的资源仅供学习研究之用,任何涉及商业盈利目的均不得使用。
下载内容预览: 预览不包含图片,只是文字内容 ,需要完整资源请下载.
七上仁爱版英语Unit 4 Topic 2 Would you like to go for a picnicSection A教学设计
The main activities are 1a and 3. 本课重点活动是1a和3。
Ⅰ. Teaching aims and demands 教学目标
1. Learn some useful words and expressions:
free, be free, Sunday, up, go, West Hill, picnic, love, call, forget, bring, guitar, tomorrow, go fishing
2.(1) Grasp how to make telephone calls:
-Hello, Jane! This is Kangkang.
②I'll call her.
(2)Master how to make appointments:
-Are you free this Sunday?
-Yes. What's up?
(3)Learn the invitation:
-Would you like to go to West Hill for a picnic?
-Oh, I'd love to.
(4)Learn the reminding:
①Please tell Maria about it.
②Don't forget to bring your guitar.
Ⅱ. Teaching aids 教具
实物/图片/课件/小黑板/录音机
Ⅲ. Five-finger Teaching Plan 五指教学方案
Step 1
Review 第一步
复习(时间:6分钟)
1. (复习买水果、服装等购物句型。)
(1)(教师出示两个苹果。)
T: Boys and girls, what are these?
Ss: They are apples.
T: Would you like some apples?
Ss: Yes.
T: How many apples?
Ss: Two.
T: Yes, there are only two. They are not enough(不够分) for all of you.(学生笑......)
T: How much are they? Guess!
Ss: They are 1/2/3 yuan.
(2)(教师叫一位同学到讲台来,并出示一顶帽子。)
T: S1, come to the front. Try on the cap, please.
T: How do you like this cap?
S1: It looks very nice.
T: How much is it? Can you guess?
S1: 10 yuan.
T: Oh, no. It's only 8 yuan. Now, it's a little cold. Give it to you, OK?
S1: OK. Thank you very much, Mr./Miss ...
2. (教师出示图片。)
T: Hi, boys and girls. What's this?
(教师提示:guitar)
Ss: Guitar.
(板书)
guitar
Would you like a guitar?
Ss: Yes.
T: Tomorrow is Sunday, would you like to go fishing with me?
S: Good idea.
(板书)
 tomorrow, Sunday, go fishing
3. (教师播放课件:小朋友野炊场景。)
T: Boys and girls, would you like to go for a picnic (教师提示:野炊)?
Ss: Yes, we'd love to.
T: OK. Please call your friends to go with you.
(教师用打电话的手势引出"call",并板书picnic和call。)
picnic
T: Now. Let's come to Topic 2 Section A.
Step 2
Presentation 第二步
呈现(时间:12分钟)
1. (教师挂出写有问题的小黑板。播放1a录音,让学生听第一遍后回答第一个问题。)
(1) Who are they in the dialog?
(2) Where would they like to go?
(3) What do they want to do?
(学生听第二遍,回答(2)、(3)两个问题。)
(教师板书(2)、(3)两题答案,引出West Hill和go for a picnic。)
(2) West Hill
(3) Go for a picnic
2. (教师分步播放1a的录音或课件。)
T: Listen to 1a again. Pay attention to the key words.
(教师让学生说出关键词, 然后板书或课件展示。)
(1)-Hello!
 -Hello, Jane! This is Kangkang.
(2)-Are you free this Sunday?
 -Yes. What's up?
 free,Sunday,What's up?
(3)-Would you like to go to West Hill for a picnic?
 -Oh, I'd love to.
(4)-Please tell Maria about it.
 -Sure. I'll call her.
(5)-Don't forget to bring your guitar.
 -All right.
(6)-See you then.
 -See you.
 forget,bring
3. (教师讲解以上目标语言。)
T: Read these sentences aloud and remember them.
Step 3
Consolidation 第三步
巩固(时间:6分钟)
1. (教师再放一遍录音,然后让同学们看黑板上的关键词,同桌之间模拟电话会话并表演,完成1b。)
2. (教师要求学生在熟悉1a, 1b的基础上,独立完成1c,巩固本节课所学目标语言。教师和
 学生一起核对答案。)
Step 4
Practice 第四步
练习(时间:13分钟)
1. (完成2。师生核对答案。然后学生之间模拟电话会话作一个对话。)
T: Match the sentences in Column A with those in Column B.
2. (打电话表演。课前教师预先把一部手机交给一位同学,叫他在练习的时候接老师的电话,并按安排好的内容与老师通话。)
(1)(教师在讲台上拿出手机,拨打电话......看到这,同学们都很惊讶。)
(2)(教室里一位同学口袋里有手机铃声在响,他/她掏出了手机......)
(3)(教师和学生进行如下对话。)
T: Hello, S1. This is Dad/Mom.
S1:Hello, Dad/Mom.
T: S1, where are you?
S1:I'm at the toy shop. I'd like a toy car.
T: OK. I'll buy you one this afternoon. Don't forget to go to school.
S1:All right.
(4)(教师鼓励其他学生给老师打电话,学生都活跃起来了。)
T: Boys and girls, who wants to call me? My telephone number is ... Anybody?
(其他学生接过S1的手机,给老师打电话。师生通过电话再现通话真实情景,学生异常高兴。通过这个活动,既活跃了课堂气氛,又巩固了本节课的目标语言。)
Step 5
Project 第五步
综合探究活动(时间:8分钟)
1. (教师播放课件,课件的内容是同学们在野炊。)
T: Look at the screen, look at the kids. They are so happy. Do you want to invite your friends
to have a picnic?
2. (教师让学生打电话邀请好朋友一起去野炊。)
Example:
(Ring ...)
S1: Hello?
S2: Hello, S1. This is S2.
S1: Hi, S2. What's up?
S2: Are you free this afternoon?
S1: Yes.
S2: Would you like to go for a picnic with me?
S1: Yes, I'd like to.
S2: OK. See you this afternoon.
S1: See you.
(通过这个活动,复习打电话用语,巩固本课生词。)
3. Homework:
全班星期日早上要去野炊。教师要求学生分组讨论野炊计划,完成3表格。下一节课检查。
Example:
Picnic plan
Time: Sunday morning
Place: Mt.Xishan
People: Wang Jing
Xiao Rong
 板书设计:
  Would you like to go for a picnic?
  Section A
  West Hill
Are you free ...?
  go for a picnic
Would you like ...?
  What's up?
Don't forget ...
  call sb.
永久免费在线组卷
课件教案下载 无需注册和点数
永久免费在线组卷 课件教案下载 无需注册和点数
永久免费在线组卷
永久免费在线测试
可圈可点教案下载
免费观看教学视频Hot Topics
Please answer the following questions:
Has your child been diagnosed with ADD or ADHD? YesNoHas your child been diagnosed with ODD or does he have oppositional, defiant behavior? YesNoHas your child faced serious disciplinary action at school?YesNoHas your child been caught drinking or using drugs? YesNoDo you have problems with angry outbursts or explosive behavior?YesNoIs your child disrespectful or verbally abusive to you and others? YesNoHas your child ever hit you or someone else or destroyed property? YesNoDoes your child ignore disciplinary efforts and consequences? YesNo
*Your Email (required)We'll email your Personal Parenting Plan to you immediately.
Learn the #1 mistake parents are making&and how to fix it.
Listen to an excerpt from accomplished child behavior expert
James Lehman&s Total Transformation Program Your Email
Enter your email for the audio download. As a bonus,
you&ll also receive our free weekly parenting newsletter.
Please answer the following questions:
Has your child been diagnosed with ADD or ADHD? YesNoHas your child been diagnosed with ODD or does he have oppositional, defiant behavior? YesNoHas your child faced serious disciplinary action at school?YesNoHas your child been caught drinking or using drugs? YesNoDo you have problems with angry outbursts or explosive behavior?YesNoIs your child disrespectful or verbally abusive to you and others? YesNoHas your child ever hit you or someone else or destroyed property? YesNoDoes your child ignore disciplinary efforts and consequences? YesNo
*Your Email (required)We'll email your Personal Parenting Plan to you immediately.
By James and Janet Lehman MSWs, creators of
Audio Transcript
Keep Your Child&s Eyes on the Prize
You&re listening to an audio excerpt from James Lehman&s Total Transformation program, a parent&s program for managing challenging behaviors in children.
For more information on how to qualify for your FREE Total Transformation program, visit .
L: James, you mentioned accountability.
Creating a culture of accountability.
What does that mean?
Can you explain that and how, what it means to parents and kids.
J: First of all, when we start with accountability, one of the things that I talk to teachers and parents about is creating a culture of accountability.
And that culture of accountability occurs between two people.
So when we talk about what&s on TV, what they&re learning in the movies, what their video games is, that, that&s fine.
But the culture of accountability comes with, this is how I&m gonna talk to you and this is how you have to talk to me.
This is what I&m gonna expect of you and this is what you can expect of me.
That&s very clearly learned out.
That you&re accountable for the way you talk to me and treat me.
You&re accountable for your responsibilities and you can expect me to take responsibility to be accountable for my responsibilities.
I&m gonna pay the rent, I&m gonna have food on the table, I&m gonna make sure that we have a place to live.
You have to talk to me appropriately, you have to do your schoolwork and you have to learn how to solve life&s problems without hurting other people.
MG: I think it&s important to note James that a culture of accountability isn&t just a parent child thing.
We even as adults ne we are accountable every day to someone.
J: That&s right, well, I don&t think people are accountable to a culture.
I think that that develops between people.
Between individual people and groups.
So even personal relationships and work relationships.
I&m accountable to that job.
I&m accountable to my role in that business.
I&m accountable to that business. They&re gonna pay me, that&s what I expect of them, they expect me to do the role that they defined for me.
They also expect me to do it with some quality and some efficiency.
MG: So as a parent, what you&re setting your child up for by expecting him to be accountable to you is the whole mindset that you will always be accountable to someone.
This is a coping skill.
This is a problem solving skill you have to learn.
J: Absolutely.
Look, when you hold your child accountable, when you develop that culture of accountability, you as a parent have a responsibility to teach that child to acquire the skills he&s gonna need to be able to be accountable.
People who can&t be accountable for their homework disrespect other people.
People who can&t be accountable for their behavior turn it around and challenge you and act out.
So when you&re having a culture of accountability, there&s a two&way thing. I expect you to do the right thing and you can expect me to teach you how to do the right thing.
MG: So my job as a parent then is to set specific standards, to set specific goals, to set attainable landmarks that a child can say, if I do this, I become accountable. If I do this, I&m behaving responsibly.
J: Yeah, it&s not only setting goals.
It&s giving the skills to reach the goal.
So let&s say I&m a parent and my goal is that you&re gonna sink five throws from the free throw line in basketball out of ten.
Well I just can&t put you up there with a ball and tell you do it, that&s my goal.
I&ve gotta show you how to do it.
I&ve gotta show you how you place your feet, how you place your arms.
How you propel the ball.
I&ve gotta spend some time practicing with you.
I&ve gotta show you how to do these things and I&ve gotta practice them.
So it&s not setting the goals, it&s giving the kid the skills.
Acquiring the skills yourself for an understanding of what it takes.
Using the tools and using the skills.
For more information on how to qualify for your FREE Total Transformation program, visit .
James Lehman, MSW
Child Behavior Therapist
James Lehman had a very personal understanding of kids with behavior problems. He displayed severe oppositional, defiant behaviors as a child and teenager, and became a Behavioral Therapist specializing in helping troubled children, teens and their families for 30 years.
Janet Lehman, MSW
Child Behavior Therapist
Janet Lehman has over three decades of clinical experience working with out&of&control children and teens and their parents. Working in group homes and residential treatment centers, Janet helped children with serious behavioral disorders learn to get their behavior under control.
Newsletter Signup
Enter your email address to receive our FREE weekly parenting newsletter
Sponsored Link
Latest blog Posts
?I Don?t Want to Go to School!? And What You Can Do about It
Nearly every morning before school, Josh, 9, will scream, cry and do anything possible to stay home. &He&ll whine on and on, &I don&t feel well. I hate my teacher. School is boring,& say his parents, Suzanne and Rob, who report that they have hit the wall with his behavior. &He used to like school,& said Suzanne. &I&m not sure what happened, but in the last few years it&s become a battle just to get him out the door.&
If you&re a parent, it&s almost inevitable that you&re going to be faced with your child not wanting to go to school at some point. The most important thing is that you identify the problem correctly. Is it workload, peer pressure, or your child&s individual way of coping? It&s vital for parents to look at your child&s situation closely: does he require more sleep or is there a social problem? Or is this a kid who lacks sufficient problem-solving skills to help him solve the problem of getting out of bed when he doesn&t want to? Sometimes kids are afraid of a bully, and actually, avoiding school is one of the first signs that , so be sure to investigate that possibility.
And there are other kids who just don&t want to respond to structure and who have a hard time with authority. Not going to school becomes another avenue of acting out for them. In all of these cases, it&s important for you to understand that the kid&s refusal to go to school is his way of solving a problem that&s real to him. As we see over and over again with some children, the way they solve problems gets them into more trouble. That&s why it&s very important that you help your child develop problem-solving skills on his or her own, so that when problems arise on any level over anything, your child will be able to think of a way to figure it out successfully. [[callout1:right]]
Your child may also complain of being bored of school. Some research indicates that when some kids say they&re bored, that they&re actually mildly angry. And you know, kids do get angry with school, it is boring sometimes. But parents have to be able to tell their kids that it&s their responsibility to go to school. You need to say, &You have to go to school even when you&re bored. That&s your responsibility. It&s not about your mood, it&s your responsibility. If you want it to be less boring, find some more interesting things to do there to balance it out.&
It&s about Motivation and Consequences (Just like it is with Adults)
The truth is, millions of people get up and go to work every day. One way of seeing it is that these people have solved the problem of going to work successfully. The reason they&ve solved their problem is because they&ve developed a constellation of problem-solving skills that help them function successfully in the real world.
When we look at adult problem-solving skills, two things stand out: motivation and consequences. The motivation is why they have to go to work. They have to feed their family, they have to feed themselves. They work harder to have a nicer car, nicer clothes, to go out at night. These are motivations. The consequences are if they don&t get up and go to work, they lose their job. Over time, they lose many jobs and they wind up in trouble socially and economically.
The same motivation and consequences apply to your child when he doesn&t want to go to school, and you need to teach that to him now. As the parent, you have a two-part goal: to get that kid go to school and to help or him identify and solve the problem associated with him not wanting to go to school.
Motivation is pretty easy because it&s easy to reward people. What I say to parents is to tell their kids something like this, &If you get up on time, you&ll be able to stay up until 9 p.m. You&ll be able to listen to your radio after bedtime to help you go to sleep, or if you get up on time, you can have an hour in your room to relax and you won&t have to have lights-out right at bedtime.& At all times, parents should connect getting up for school on time with good grades and good performance and give kids lots of approval for that. In fact, one thing a parent might say to a kid is, &I really like it that you get up well in the morning. Do you ever feel like not getting up? What do you tell yourself when you don&t feel like getting up?& You&ll learn how your child thinks and how he solves the problem.
Giving consequences can be just as simple. The key is not getting into a power struggle with the child, and connecting the consequence to the situation. It&s also important to start using consequences at an early age when the child resists going to school.
Sometimes consequences involve withholding something, like not letting the child stay up later, and sometimes they involve enforcing something. &You haven&t gotten up on time all week, so for the next week, your bedtime is an hour earlier. And if you get up on time, we can talk about you going back to the schedule we had before, but right now you&re going to have to show me.&
If your child has a problem with getting up in the morning, certainly TV, video games and cell phone time should be taken away and consequences should be given by withholding them or limiting the time your child can have with these things.
Set New Limits and Let the Child Face Natural Consequences
Not going to school is the symptom of a bigger problem sometimes. The kid is not meeting his responsibilities overall in school and at home. Several things need to be noted here: it&s important how parents communicate to kids about responsibilities. It has a lot to do with how seriously they take their responsibilities today. Parents of kids who resist and fight going to school should be looking at a whole new way of communicating with their kids and a whole new approach to responsibility in the home. Ask yourself: &Does my child resist me on most things I ask him to do? Does he meet assigned responsibilities in the home? Does he have fairly unlimited access to things like video games and computer games?& If the answer is yes, it&s probably time to set limits on these things so that you can use them as a consequence or a reward for getting up and going to school. Believe it or not, it can be done. It&s easier than parents think to restructure how to do things with their kids.
A few quick tips: Don&t try to have a serious discussion in the morning about the getting up problem with a child who won&t get up. That&s not the time they can learn new problem-solving skills. They&re too busy justifying their excuses and fighting with you. That problem-solving discussion should take place later. Second, if getting up becomes a chronic problem, parents have to accept that there are consequences imposed by the school and society, not just by the family. You should let the child be late and not give an excuse. Write a note saying: &He wouldn&t get out of bed, please hold him accountable for his lateness.& If that means a detention, that&s great. You should not protect your kids from consequences. Older kids who miss class are going to fail, and that&s a consequence in itself.
So this week, if your child won&t get out of bed or throws a fit again about going to school, think about these three things. First, it&s important to correctly identify the problem. Problem-solving skills require problem-identifying skills. Parents who are not equipped to do this should seek cognitive-behavioral oriented help. Secondly, parents need to decide what motivational tools they can use to reward kids who get out of bed on time consistently, which to me says that they solved the problem of getting out of bed successfully. And third, don&t be afraid to use and enforce consequences and limits. There are consequences to not meeting responsibilities in the world, and that should start when you&re a child. And the difference between punishment and consequences needs to be understood by parents in order for them both to be used effectively.
Where Does Accountability Ultimately Lie?
I want to focus on two things here: With younger children chronically refusing to get out of bed, parents should try to involve the school system or community- based in home intervention resources to give them support in dealing with this problem. With older children and teenagers, the same suppo however, often teenagers will resist even higher levels of intervention if they have a pattern of oppositionality and defiance. While parents should confront this with all the resources at their command, they must also work on accepting that teens and young adults in our society feel empowered by both the media and their own youth culture. Parents may actually be disempowered when it comes to getting their kids to meet certain functions or go to school. In this case, you should seek a stronger type of intervention for your home, and also accept that as children become teenagers they develop the power to resist parental efforts and sometimes they actually choose to fail. I have known many young people who have gone back to school to get GEDs, night school diplomas, trade school certificates and college degrees after failing out of school. Parents should work on accepting that as children become teenagers and young adults, the responsibility, the accountability and the social consequences fall more to your kids than to you. As a parent, do the very best you can, and then accept what you have no control over.
Parents may often feel alone in dealing with these types of power struggle behaviors in the home. Frankly, in many cases, they are alone. The youth culture&and the professionals who have bought into the youth culture&promotes the concept that kids should not be held accountable for not meeting their responsibilities. It&s irrational to think that kids are going to do the hard work it takes to learn the skills they need to survive as adults without some clear motivation/consequence system in their lives. As a society, and certainly as an educational culture, we have accepted the myth that kids don&t benefit from being held sternly accountable. The acceptance of this myth is part of the theory base that is producing and accepting so much mediocrity in our teenagers and young adults. Easy for us, too bad for them.
Get articles delivered to you weekly!
Enter your email address to receive our FREE
weekly parenting newsletter.
James Lehman, MSW was a renowned child behavioral therapist who worked with
and children for three decades. He created the
to help people parent more effectively. James' foremost goal was to help kids and to "empower parents."
READER'S COMMENTS
Comment By : i.roberts
Comment By : Diane
Comment By : Sue
Comment By : Bobbo
Comment By : Linda M
Comment By : Cara C
Comment By : GiJane
Comment By : Phogan
Comment By : Floyd
Comment By : egypt
Comment By : mcamom
Comment By : Jan
Comment By : very concerned parent
* For parents whose gifted children may be bored of school: Check out these websites--good information about gifted children and how to nurture them:
The National Association of Gifted Children:
http://www.nagc.org/
The National Foundation for Gifted and Creative Children:
http://www.nfgcc.org/
Some good tips on how to keep gifted children interested in learning!
Comment By : Elisabeth Wilkins, Editor
Comment By : finally hopeful
Comment By : missy
Comment By : Barb
Comment By : Mom in crisis
Comment By : Lisa
Comment By : Tess
Comment By : Jannette
Comment By : Bosuji
Comment By : CarlyK82
Rate this article by clicking the stars below.
Currently 2.59/5
2.6/5 (178 votes cast)
Related keywords: school related problems, consequences, motivation, unmotivated child, oppositional defiant disorder, teaching responsibility, motivating teenager, Child behavior problems, The Total Transformation, James Lehman
Responses to questions posted
are not intended
to replace qualified medical or mental health assessments. We cannot diagnose disorders or offer recommendations on which treatment plan is best for your family. Please seek the support of local resources as needed. If you need immediate assistance, or if you and your family are in crisis, please contact a qualified mental health provider in your area, or contact your statewide crisis hotline.We value your opinions and encourage you to add your comments to this discussion. We ask that you refrain from discussing topics of a political or religious nature. Unfortunately, it's not possible for us to respond to every question posted on our website.
If you like
"?I Don?t Want to Go to School!? And What You Can Do about It", you might like these related articles:
&(blog post)
&(blog post)

我要回帖

更多关于 school like 的文章

随机推荐