个人自我介绍模板的模板

程序员面试自我介绍优秀模板2014
当前位置:>> 程序员面试自我介绍优秀模板2014
程序员面试自我介绍优秀模板2014
来源:自我介绍
  以下是应届网小编为你提供的程序员优秀模板2014,供大家参考。
  第一篇
  本人叫小冰,今年22岁,现在是吉林大学软件开发与信息管理专业方向的三年级学生,对软件开发怀有浓烈的兴趣,且对JAVA语言尤其熟悉,能熟练使用jsp、struts、struts2、sring2和hibernate3等流行的编程技术,并且不断新技术来继续丰富自已的知识,目前已经独自编写了好几个项目,例如:基于J2EE的图书管管理系统,网络商城和库存管理系统等,基于J2SE的教师管理系统,生产线故障管理系统等。拥有一定的实践经验。但仍觉得经历甚浅,希望通过与社会接触,了解社会与软件之间的需求关系,通过更多的项目实践来提高自身的软件设计能力和编程技术。
  第二篇
  我叫XXX,今年21岁,毕业于XX解放军信息工程大学计算机科学与技术专业,拥有扎实的Core Java基础,良好的编程风格;熟悉JSP+Servlet+JavaBean模式的WEB开发;熟悉Struts,Hibernate,Spring等开源框架,了解EJB; 熟悉Tomcat,Jboss服务器等,熟悉基于Linux及Unix环境下的软件开发。
  在校期间有多次社会实践经历,曾参与过学院网上虚拟实验室开发的需求分析,大学期间多次担任多课程的课代表。虽然实际工作经验不是很足,但军校四年培养了我充分的自信心和敬业精神以及扎实的学科基础知识和较强的专业技能,四年军校生活中,我严格要求自己,自觉、遵纪、守时。本人坦诚且有责任心,有独立进取的品性,勤于动手、善于动脑,适应新环境能力很强。能在最短时间内完成从学生到职业工作人员的转型,尽自己最大的努力融入新的工作生活。
  请各位考官多多指教,谢谢!
下页更精彩:1
程序员面试自我介绍优秀模板2014相关推荐面试自我介绍经典模板_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
面试自我介绍经典模板
上传于||文档简介
&&面​试​自​我​介​绍​经​典​模​板​,​面​试​技​巧
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢[介绍自己的作文]介绍自己的英语作文(8篇英语自我介绍模板)_介绍自己的作文-牛bb文章网
[介绍自己的作文]介绍自己的英语作文(8篇英语自我介绍模板) 介绍自己的作文
所属栏目: &
英语自我介绍例文模板Sample1:My name is ________. I am graduate from ________ seniorhigh school and major in ________. There are ________ people in my family. My father works in a computer company. And my mother is a housewife. I am the youngest one in my family.In my spare time, I like to read novels. I think reading could enlargemy knowledge. As for novels, I could imagine whatever I like such as a well-known scientist or a kung-fu master. In addition to reading, I also like to play PC games. A lot of grownups think playing PC games hinders the students from learning. But I think PC games could motivate me to learn something such as English or Japanese.My favorite course is English because I think it is interesting to say one thing via different sounds. I wish my English could be improved in the next four years and be able to speak fluent English in the future.英语作文自我介绍Sample2:I am . I was born in . I graduate from senior high school and major in English. I started learning English since I was 12 years old. My parents have a lot of American friends. That’s why I have no problem communicating with Americans or others by speaking English.In my spare time, I like to do anything relating to English such as listening to English songs, watching English movies or TV programs, or even attending the activities held by some English clubs or institutes. I used to go abroad for a short- term English study. During that time, I learned a lot of daily life English and saw a lot of different things.I think language is very interesting. I could express one substanceby using different sounds. So I wish I could study and read more English literatures and enlarge my knowledge.英语作文自我介绍Sample3:My name is . There are 4 people in my family. My father is a Chemistryteacher. He teaches chemistry in senior high school. My mother is an English teacher. She teaches English in the university. I have a younger brother, he is a junior high school student and is preparing for the entrance exam.I like to read English story books in my free time. Sometimes I surf the Internet and download the E- books to read. Reading E- books is fun. In addition, it also enlarges my vocabulary words because of the advanced technology and the vivid animations.I hope to study both English and computer technology because I am interested in both of the subjects. Maybe one day I could combine both of them and apply to my research in the future.英语作文自我介绍Sample4:My name is . I am from . There are people in my family. My father works in a computer company. He is a computer engineer. My mother works in a international trade company. She is also a busy woman. I have a older sister and a younger brother. My sister is a junior in National Taiwan University. She majors in English. My brother is an elementary school student. He is 8 years old.Because of my father, I love surfing the Internet very much. I play the on-line game for about 2 hours every day. I wish I could be a computer program designer in the future. And that is why I am applying for the electronics program in your school.英语作文自我介绍Sample5:--------------------------------分 页:[1] [2] [3]欢迎您转载分享:
更多精彩:简历模板下载
简历模板网 www.
一般而言,简历需要包含以下几方面的内容:个人信息,职业规划和求职意向、教育背景、奖励和荣誉、工作(实习)经历、性格爱好。但如果只是简单将自己的基 本情况罗列出来,而不注重一些技巧上的修饰以及细节的展现,就很难让企业HR在众多求职者中发现你,从而获得面试的机会。
内容搜索:
个人简历下载
个人简历模板
个人简历下载
个人简历制作
简历模板下载
个人简历范文
个人简历表格
个人简历封面
你需要的内容是?个人简历封面个人简历模板简历制作技巧个人简历表格投票& &查看
友情链接权重低于2的转到内容页面,如不能通知,请原谅。你可以按颜色查找图片:
您当前的位置: &>&面试自我介绍图片,面试自我介绍背景图片
全站排行榜
本站提供的所有PPT模板,PPT素材均来源于网络,如果您有任何异议请与我们联系,我们会及时处理的.
如果您手中有更多更好的PPT模板或者素材,也请与我们联系,将好东西分享给大家,谢谢
& CopyRight 2013, , Inc.All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 个人自我介绍模板 的文章

随机推荐