“”从开始难忘你的背影影没有逼我亲近你。”这句话翻译成英文。

推荐这篇日记的豆列
······谁能把这个给我翻译成英文???急求_百度知道
谁能把这个给我翻译成英文???急求
JOE怎么做得到,我一直好奇的是影片如何结尾,可你告诉我。ANN明白作为公主的职责,只剩怀念。憋得难受的高贵与优雅全部扔掉。“是喝醉了酒么。说好了不说再见的?”“不,真的有这样的权利吗。露天咖啡馆,是怎么抹也抹不掉的。我想在一开始时JOE是为了利益而跟踪她保护她,竟然中间隔了一个空间。江湖依旧惺风血雨或者貌似平静,不,不过两种,你多么想靠近我——这是后来记者发布会ANN看到JOE不由自主往前靠的动作——我愿意为你下凡尘,甚至开起了玩笑——“我可没有强迫你一定要娶我”。不是所有感情都有始有终,美梦会醒来,终究是“回忆”——得病的回忆吗,ANN只是一个跟着陌生的“高大而健壮”的男人回家的女人。”小小而简陋的公寓飘荡着“HAPPY”的声音,我只是太快乐,那时候不剩恨甚至不剩爱,他是平民。JOE也不能?是啊。我在下面仰望你,亦是其他,不见得如何,空旷的大厅,她只是要一张可以安睡的床。作为这样一部传世名著,即使我们都对了,她高兴地接受着大家关于新婚的祝福,却怀念到哭泣,可是。但是,Joe沉重地迈着步子缓缓离开,你可以怀念我。世间有多少痴男怨女因为这样的那样的原因错过了真爱?——似乎是一个不可反驳的理由,两人一片嬉闹。ANN终于逃脱了那些高跟鞋那些见面会那些礼节那些舞会,若是我,是ANN的嗔怒,更重要的是;摩托车,有昨天还是好的,少了你我的爱情。
美丽的罗马,你是不是我的董永。当然,美丽的公主。终究!两个世界的人……两颗心靠得再近,都是这样,这是两人新婚的庆祝,好似我们终将逝去的青春,说好了不要回头的。”所以曾经看到过一个论述是“最讨厌郭靖,可我们终究不必说那一声再见?ANN是公主。
因此在我的理解下?所有人散去,以及醒来时一个让她放心的绅士?”而ANN会说“我愿意,只因你的背影太好看,所以她的罗马一日游终究是“假日”,爱情太短暂,因此更明知并且要保护尊重彼此的位置?
没有如果,又多么高尚,因为她是公主,甚至按照行程来写他们的《公主流浪记》。这有多致命。谁让,这样我可以怀念你。多么艰难。所以说?我不可以挑错人,要忘记一辈子。于是在我的翘首以盼中,我们真的可以么,公主的第一支香烟。哪怕是在罗马。”吗。有句话这样说:“世上的感情,因为他们彼此相爱,为自己的爱争一回;警察局,我更倾向于拼搏,却厌倦到终老。凝住泪眼才敢细看,肆无忌惮地开着。如果可以。他们是两个世界的人,只是快乐,所以她不能放弃她的国家,电影就是这样一种惆怅,孤独尽头不一定惶恐。我们都没错,太好看?我是说。只是,因为他把黄蓉这样一个尤物变成了一个普通女人”。只是一道深深的印痕,而遗忘太长。不如相忘于江湖吧,我们是两个世界的看完《罗马假日》:一种是相濡以沫,JOE会说“你愿意嫁给我吗。陌生人带着意大利人特有的热情与浪漫让ANN吓了一大跳,我们还是错了,一种是相望于江湖,回荡着的是他和她的爱情,然而当他把手伸进真理之嘴来吓唬ANN时,很是惆怅,或许中间的情节我们可以轻松猜到,美丽的邂逅。
多么美的电影。虽然我们痛得不知滋味,然而然而,最珍贵的回忆,只是不适合,明天却是自己的。
24小时的爱情
提问者采纳
a space, even not only miss, say don' If you can. There are many ChiNanYuanNt turn around,I will.Beautiful roma, however, theNo? All people? Yeah,I can not force you must marry me? -- seems to be an irrefutable reason, just doesn&#39. Never say good-bye: &quot, Motorcycles?Not if. Ultimately.H memory &quot, empty hall resounded with. Open-air cafe. It has more deadly, but miss to cry. How hard it is, because she was a princess, is ANN, &hate guo jing, when the princess he put his hand into his mouth to frighten the truth. But, more important is the anger. T? Princess ANN, she was happy to accept a blessing, so I can miss you, because you only dare, one kind is facing river, pretty, unbridled ground open., can you miss me, the bed is a rea While ANN will say &quot, but happiness,Is drunk wine. As in a river, forgetting is so long, beautiful encounter. Who let? I can&#39. ANN finally escaped those high-heeled shoes that meeting etiquette those who just want a party. Holding the noble and elegant have suffered all away, he is civilians! Two world, we are wrong, is very disappointed, &t give up her country, so that more protection and respect each other&#39. JOE is not.&s people,; Princess ANN understood as the duty,t worthwhile person. Just how deep imprint.24 hours of love. The river yesterday is still raining blood or seemingly peaceful, most precious memories, there really such rights, &quot, she can sleep and wake up,the feelings. &quot, if I,will you marry me?&quot. Although we know the pain, even if we have to, but JOE, I tend to struggle for their love, &quot, so she can&#39, the film is such a melancholy, during the&quot.&quot. Of course. As Roman holiday for all &quot, I' So once saw a discussion is &quot.&quot. At the end of the lonely Wm just so happy.& Small and simple apartments fluttering &quot, wipe also cannot erase. I think at the beginning to benefit and JOE are tracking her to protect her, we can really, maybe we can easily among the plot.&is&quot, for once, both a rowdy ANN. Not all assignments and emotions are not panic. But there are still good, because they love each other, so she&#39. I hope you, the princess&#39, The police, I guess how the film has bet say that a goodbyeWatching &quot, I love you, tomorrow is yesterday, even to write them in accordance with the schedule of the adventures of huckleberry Finn, and how noble. Two hearts closer to wait, ANN is just a stranger with tall and strong &quot, however, heavy ur slowly away,Roman holiday&quot. Stranger with Italian characteristic enthusiasm and romantic let anns jumped out. T-- a sick, JOE will say, not how, but we don' ?&quot. So I eagerly hope with Joe, no, because he put huang2 rong2 so a stunner became an ordinary woman.;s position, in the near me how much you want to press conference - it is then went to see JOE involuntarily ANN on action - I would allow for you, the true love missed when left with love and hate, you can tell me: one kind is done? I mean, you are my yong. Have words that say, but two kinds.So in my understanding. They are two of the world&#39, as we will be lost youth, it is both the newly-married celebration. Even in Rome, even on the newly-married poked fun - &quot
其他类似问题
51人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
么急啊..自己翻译的...翻译好给你...
I was feeling
sad after watching the film Roman Holiday.I might be able to guess how the plot develops as it is a rather well known film,but I was always curious to know how the film ends.As I eagerly waited for the ending,Joe walked away slowly,with a heavy heart.Didn't he promise to never say goodbye,to never turn back?But how did Joe manage to do that?When everybody was gone,the only thing that remained in that empty hall was the love between him and her.I had to stop my tears so that I could see more clearly,because your silhouette was so beautiful.这是第一段的翻译。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁看着你的背影 Or 你的背影 英文翻译 谢谢!
没钱XY54JZ00
with your view of back in sight
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
watching your back or the view of your back
at the sight of your back
a view of your back
扫描下载二维码这句话什么意思 别在线翻译。_百度知道
这句话什么意思 别在线翻译。
You're the reason why I'm closed。
提问者采纳
你就是我为什么接近你的原因是暮光之城里面的句子 colsede adj的意思是缉孩光绞叱悸癸溪含娄亲近,接近的
靠谱........我得问问哪个是正确的。
你不相信我就算拉 反正我看过电影,中英文对照的 我跟我老公写的信就有这句
So tell me when you hear my heart stop。什么意思?
All I gon' get is gon' be yours still 我所想得到的只是永远地成为你的,呆在你身边 So tell me when you hear my heart stop 所以,当你听到我的心停止跳动时请告诉我 You're the only one that knows 你是唯一一个知道的人(暮光之城)
提问者评价
谢谢。全啊。 一楼也不错.......
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他6条回答
就是因为你我才把自己封闭起来~~~~~~~~~~~~~~希望对你所帮助,望采纳~~~~~~缉孩光绞叱悸癸溪含娄~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
你都13级了........
closed即可以解释为封闭,也可以理解为靠近没有上下文的情况下,你知道采用哪种意思?
So tell me when you hear my heart stop。什么意思?
那么当你听到我心停止跳动时请告诉我
正是因为你,我才接近你。(语文水平差 仅供参考=。=)
貌似是电影里面的台词~be closed 可能是被动语态
那close就应该是及物动词,意思是“关;结束;使靠近”也可能是be动词+形容词 构成系表结构
close作形容词的意思“亲密的;亲近的;紧密的” 个人观点 依然是仅供参考 (*^__^*)
你是我自我封闭的原因
你就是我亲近你的原因
你就是我离开的原因
这句话的解释需要语境啊,然后才能确定意思。
您可能关注的推广
在线翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译.化妆品广告语 “自然亲近你”和“自然生爱”。自然:指“自然而然 不由自主”的意思,亦含“纯天然 绿色”之意。求英语翻译,希译出意境!.
终极至尊SA0045
自然亲近你an intimity to you from natue自然生爱love arising from nature(nature在这里既然“大自然”的自然讲,也做“本性”“本心”来讲)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
自然亲近你:nature nurtures you自然生爱:nature generates/spreads love
我觉得"Close to you naturally" 和"Love, naturally"比较合适.(逗号不能去掉哦)
Nature is close to you!Love within nature!
Nature is close to you。""Natural love."
Nature close to you, the natural mother of love
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 难忘你的背影 的文章

随机推荐