英语名字棒的可以帮我翻译英语名字吗?谢谢,我QQ1173707261

请懂英语的来帮我翻译一下,下图1.2.3.4的软件都是什么软件,是重要的还是不重要的。谢谢友友的精_百度知道
请懂英语的来帮我翻译一下,下图1.2.3.4的软件都是什么软件,是重要的还是不重要的。谢谢友友的精
com/zhidao/wh%3D450%2C600/sign=da9f3c6b0d7be557e9dee5/80cb39dbb6fddaac13://e.com/zhidao/pic/item/80cb39dbb6fddaac13。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
不是英语,可以百度这些关键词
这些不是英语
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我把这个翻译成英文的...急..!要标准的..谢谢_百度知道
谁能帮我把这个翻译成英文的...急..!要标准的..谢谢
我永远都记得:&quot,我不再有事没事发信息给你其实?
记不记得.&quot:&quot,我喜欢就行呗,你上QQ就跟我说话,后来你回去之后,其实我不想改变我自己,你有没有发现,你回我信息的速度变慢.?
知不知道.,在你没见到我之前你对我说!其实?是的;
我永远都记得,
&quot,你上QQ回我话的速度变慢..,你每天都会跟我发几十条信息,改变了那么我就不再是原来的我了:&quot,当你QQ在线,没错?既然对我不满意,
让我又一次伤了心、
不需要我了 ;
可是.,可是我,如果我爱你..记不记得,但是!
让我决定再爱一次.,但这并不代表我不爱你了,但是,我问你的时候为什么要否认.?
知不知道,你是多么尽力的哄我开心.
记不记得..;而且你都是叫我宝贝或者媳妇,你有没有想过,我对你的关心被你反过来刺激我很多次,在你没见到我之前你对我说,更没叫过我宝贝和媳妇,那么为什么还要在一起没错.再相信一次!&quot:&quot,曾经我生气,在你见到我之后你对我说.&胖丫.我永远都记得,在减肥的过程中我需要承受多大的痛苦,你有没有想过,为什么不说,曾经你每天都会跟我说;不管你怎样;既然对我不满意.跟我聊天.,你从来都没跟我说过你想我.,咱俩走在街上多不协调阿,我不再有事没事打电话给你其实、让我消气.,我是可以改变我的不完美.?知不知道.,那些曾经只是没得到之前的一种手段;宝贝;你那么胖我这么瘦,后来你回去之后,朋友说?
知不知道; 宝 贝,不减肥你就危险了,每天也只会发十几条或者几条甚至不发信息给我.?既然认为我跟你走在街上不协调,曾经有那么一阵子,后来你回去之后., 因为有我;你
,有没有发现,你有没有发现,
那些后来只是得到了之后的一种正常现象,那些后来你给我的忽略感和不被重视感?
记不记得.?
知不知道.&quot,但是,曾经有那么一阵子..,你多胖我都要你,我不生气你都会用语言把我刺激生气,曾经我关心你的时候你对我说你感觉你好幸福,或许.......;
我永远都记得:&quot,你的一切在他眼里都是好的?
记不记得.,你说你爱我、通几个小时电话,甚至很长时间都不跟我说一句话,那些曾经你对我所有的&quot..、牺牲甚至改变一切;的不在乎..:&quot,你却又是那么的介意我的不完美.,我也不再有事没事的打扰你这些都没有了吧,我是胖,你有没有想过:
因为;我想你了.,是需要减肥了,后来你回去之后,后来你回去之后,我是可以为你付出,在你见到我之后你对我说,记住 真正爱你的人,然后就对我不闻不问;不完美&quot.&quot,没错!&quot,
只是因为我发现了一件事,我管别人呢
个是有道翻译出来的
一个是灵格斯翻译出来的....哪个准.
提问者采纳
all you are good in his eyes , I no longer bother you something all right These are not the right: &quot,
I always remember that you did not see me before you said to me? Yes, if I love you, ever noticed that when you QQ online., I can cYou do not need me., after which only got a normal phenomenon, then you go back. !&quot.; do not care, remember those who really love you, is the need to lose some, when you deny !&quot, you have not found, there have been so for a while.&quot..BabyRemember, so I will not change is the original me.; And you call me baby or wife is , even for a long time not a word to me ., I do not want to change myself: &quot, yeah, you told me to speak on the QQ to chat with me , I will not call you something all right In fact..: &quot, I can for you to pay?
Know.;fat..., but did not call me baby and wife .., QQ
I always remember that after you see me you said to me!&re fat I want you ? If they do I am not satisfied...:
Because once you are all my &re so fat I am so thin that you and I walk down the street and more incompatible A . I always remember that you did not see me before you said to me. I believe
Because then you give me that feeling ignored and neglected sense
Let me once again hurt the heart , try to coax you how happy I
But, you slow back to my information! In fact, I do not get angry you will use language to stimulate me angry? Know, once you said to me every day.., then you go back.. do not mind me, Yes, every day will only send a few dozens or even send a message to me .?
Do you remember,
I decided to love again .., I like the line of chanting, you have found something all right I will not send a message to you In fact, then you go back, But I, But you have not thought about that in the process of weight loss how much I need to bear the pain...&quot: &No matter how you: &quot, you say you love me, and then turYou&#39, But you have not thought about?
Remember, you do not lose weight in danger , I was fat., then you go back, because I am , through several hours of phone .?
Know., sacrifice or even to change all that But you have not thought about., if you&#39? Now that I go with you on the street lack of coordination, so why bother with YBaby.&I think you ., you back on my words.; If they do I am not satisfied, there have
I always remember that after you see me you said to me,
Only because I found one thing, I control other people too: &quot, but that does not mean that I do not love you, but you are so perfect ., perhaps?
Know, I care for you are many times youve never told me you wanted me., why not say that , you&#39, those who have not been before but a means
Lnot perfect&quot?
Do you remember, I asked why, you will be with me every day dozens of pieces of information.&quot, Friend said, once I get angry, then you go back, let me cool down , Yes..,
&quot, once I care about you when you said to me
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Remember, once you have so while on the QQ will talk to me.. Talk to me.. ?
Remember, once have it for a while, you every day with my hair dozens of information, call for several hours. ?
Remember, once I care about you when you told me you feel happy, because I have you.. ?
Remember, once I'm angry, you is how to comfort me, let me air-removed.. ?
Remember, once you every day with me said: &I think you...& And you are called me baby or daughter-in-law.. ?
And then you don't know, you go after my words on QQ to slow, even for a long time I say a word. ?
And then you don't know, you go back to me after the speed is slow, informatio...
翻译如下:
Remember, once you have so while on the QQ will talk to me.. Talk to me.. ?
Remember, once have it for a while, you every day with my hair dozens of information, call for several hours. ?
Remember, once I care about you when you told me you feel happy, because I have you.. ?
Remember, once I'm angry, you is how to comfort me, let me air-removed.. ?
Remember, once you every day with me said: &I think you...& And you are called me baby or daughter-in-law.. ?
And then you don't know, you go after my words on QQ to slow, even for a long time I say a word. ?
And then you don't know, you go back to me after the speed is slow...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我机电一体化专业英语翻译的地址是:/view/a66bdcf876a2.html翻译可以发到我的邮箱:。谢谢各位大神!
这么简单还要问,问了还要匿名
这不是学习不懂了来提问。这是懒啊我扫了一遍,发现第一段最后一个单词有些别扭。应该是years.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码请教各位,能用英语帮我解答的朋友。 翻译成英文名字怎么写?我想用《小雨儿》的英文名字,做我QQ的 网名。请各位给个 正确的 答案。是小雨儿
做网名的。谢谢....
云云云阿fans55
little rain??
Light rain
Little water drop
Rainy.这个名字比较容易被外国人接受吧。希望我的回答能对您有所帮助!
little raindrops
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖