the right answer to questionnaire 其中的to可以换为for吗

It is obvious that I am glad to answer your question 这里的that可以换成for吗?_百度作业帮
It is obvious that I am glad to answer your question 这里的that可以换成for吗?
It is obvious that I am glad to answer your question 这里的that可以换成for吗?
不可以哦··因为It is 【系动词,】obvious that I am【系动词】 glad to answer your question一个句子出现俩个动词时要用从句哦·
不可以。这里是主语从句,原本应该是 I am glad to answer your question is obvious 。但由于主语太长,为了避免头重脚轻,于是便用it 作形式主语,代替真正的主语置于句首,而that 则是习惯用法,没有实际意义,所以不能替换成表原因的for 。希望对你有帮助。...The question is easy enough for me to answer.问:to是什么意思,起什么作用。_百度知道
The question is easy enough for me to answer.问:to是什么意思,起什么作用。
我有更好的答案
这是动词不定式,就是“to+动词原形”,在这里to本身没有意义。这句话的意思就是这个问题对于我足够容易去回答。
easy to do容易做吧
it's 。。。for sb to do. 固定搭配
。。。是形容词
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁How to Ask the Right Question | Big Think
George Takei
Actor & Social Activist
The actor and activist dishes on same-sex marriage and the historical precedent for granting additional freedoms to the oppressed and disenfranchised.
about 5 hours ago
Dr. Dan-el Padilla Peralta, a former undocumented immigrant himself, argues that Trump's acolytes need to take a look into their own ancestral mirror before passing judgement on America's immigrants.
Don't sell out, says designer Tina Roth Eisenberg. If somebody wants to give you money in exchange for eyeballs, just make sure that it adds value to whoever is reading your site.
2 days ago
We surprise the world's brightest minds with ideas they're totally unprepared to discuss. This week on Big Think's podcast, we're joined by the legendary musician and spoken word artist Henry Rollins.
about 3 hours ago
Words of wisdom from American aviator Amelia Earhart: &Never do things others can do and will do, if there are things others cannot do or will not do.&
about 14 hours ago
Meet the man who's offering the gateway drug to get everyone on board with Elon Musk's solar-fueled future.
about 20 hours ago
You’re Wired for Anxiety. And You’re Wired to H...
You’re Wired for Anxiety. And You’re Wired to Handle It :: Big Thinkers on Mental Health
Anne Marie Albano
You've Heard of OCD, But Do You Really Understa...
You've Heard of OCD, But Do You Really Understand It? :: Big Thinkers on Mental Health
Helen Blair Simpson
The Suicide Rate is Going Up. Here’s What We Ca...
The Suicide Rate is Going Up. Here’s What We Can Do to Stop it.
Christine Moutier
When it Comes to Eating Disorders, 'You Have th...
When it Comes to Eating Disorders, 'You Have the Bullet. The Culture Shoots the Gun'
Judith Brisman
5-PART PLAYLIST
Big Think and the Mental Health Channel are proud to launch Big Thinkers on Mental Health, a new series dedicated to open discussion of anxiety, depression, and the many other psychological disorders that affect millions worldwide.
Classicist
Author, &Undocumented&
Videos [1]
Designer, Entrepreneur
Founder, swissmiss, Creative Mornings, Tattly
Videos [1]
Videos [1]
Hal Gregersen
Executive Director, MIT Leadership Center
To embed this video, copy this code:
<input readonly value="">
The future won't be easier, simpler, or less uncertain than what we’re living in today. The only way to unlock the solutions to that wild terrain we’re walking into is to build a capacity in ourselves and the people around us to ask the right question.
Hal Gregersen is the co-author of && with Clayton Christensen, which outlines the&skills that are necessary in order to be a "disruptive innovator."&Gregersen is the&creator of Forbes&
and founder of the 4-24 project, which is dedicated to rekindling&in
adults&the provocative power of asking the right questions to ultimately
cultivate the next generation of innovative leaders.
To find out more, visit
Transcript
Hal Gregersen: Every innovator we interviewed either in the business world or
the government world or the social venture world & they all excelled at
asking the right question. They knew how to create a space and
environment around them that let the new right question surface and
emerge to take them down a completely different path. And not only did
they know how to do it themselves, they knew how to teach someone else
how to do it. And both parts are critical because the world we&re going
into, the next five, ten, fifteen, twenty years & I can&t imagine it
being easier, simpler, you know, less uncertain than what we&re living
in today. It&s gonna be wild out there in the future. And the only way
to unlock the solutions to that wild terrain we&re walking into is to
build this capacity in ourselves and the people around us to ask the
right question. &
Peter Drucker said &There&s nothing more dangerous than the
right answer to the wrong question.& And that, I think, is why we have
institutional gridlock, government gridlock, businesses being stuck,
non-growth & is because they&re asking all the wrong questions and they
don&t know it. And it&s dangerous not only for them but for all of us.&
And so, for me, not just as leaders, the most important
leadership skill is learning how to ask the right questions. And we need
to not only do this ourselves and with our people at work but there is
another generation growing up that is walking into a world that&s
totally foreign and difficult and will be more challenging for them than
it ever is for us.&
And those children & I know the data from U.S. school systems
and I have a sense of it from around the world & most kids when they go
to school they are full of questions like four year olds are, but when
they start getting evaluated A, B, C, 90 percent, 80 percent, the data
show questions shut down. The average high school student in the United
States asks one question per month of content, substance, in a
classroom. It&s done. Contrast that with the Steve Jobs, the Jeff Bezos
of the world who are innovators. They had adults who cared about their
questions, listened, responded, engaged, and as a result they became who
they were.&
All those children out there need adults like you and me to
build their questioning capacity so that when they grow up to take the
roles we&ve got today, they will be capable like they&ve never been
before to take on challenges that we&ve never faced before.
Directed / Produced by&Jonathan Fowler & Elizabeth Rodd
Innovators, they start with a question.
Questions that are not normal.
They provoke the status quo.
They challenge the way things are.
They turn things a bit upside down.
over 1 year ago
132 shares
Related Content
04 min 44 sec
30 days ago
02 min 18 sec
almost 2 years ago
43 min 56 sec
7 months ago
05 min 10 sec
about 1 year ago
Please enable JavaScript to view the
Newsletter sign up
Big Think 101It was January of 1969, and The Beatles were a mess.
The recording of
an album tentatively titled &Get Back' was meant to be a &back to the
basics' return to their roots, but personal problems between the Beatles
escalated and culminated in George Harrison's walking out on the band.
& How to Answer the ?Tell Me About Yourself? Interview Question
When I was a human resources executive doing hiring , I almost always began my interviews with candidates by requesting, &Tell me about yourself.& I did that for a number of reasons, the most important of which was to see how the candidates handled themselves in an unstructured situation.
I wanted to see how articulate they were, how confident they were and generally what type of impression they would make on the people with whom they came into contact on the job.
I also wanted to get a sense of what they thought was important.
Most candidates find this question to be a particularly difficult one to answer. That is a misplaced view. This question offers an opportunity to describe yourself positively and focus the interview on your strengths. Be prepared to deal with it. These days, it&s unavoidable. Like me, most interviewers start off their interviews with this question. A lot of interviewers open with it as an icebreaker or because they're still getting organized, but they all use it to get a sense of whom you are.
The Wrong Response
There are many ways to respond to this question correctly and just one wrong way: by asking, &What do you want to know?& That tells me you have not prepared properly for the interview and are likely to be equally unprepared on the job. You need to develop a good answer to this question, practice it and be able to deliver it with poise and confidence.
The Right Response
To help you prepare, I spoke to a number of career coaches on how best to respond when faced with this question. Heed the
that follows to ace this opener:
The consensus of the coaches with whom I spoke:
Focus on what most interests the interviewer
Highlight your most important accomplishments
Focus on What Interests the Interviewer
According to Jane Cranston, a career coach from New York, &The biggest mistake people being interviewed make is thinking the interviewer really wants to know about them as a person.
They start saying things like, 'Well, I was born in Hoboken, and when I was three we moved && Wrong. The interviewer wants to know that you can do the job, that you fit into the team, what you have accomplished in your prior positions and how can you help the organization.&
Nancy Fox, of Fox Coaching Associates, agrees. She notes that &many candidates, unprepared for the question, skewer themselves by rambling, recapping their life story, delving into ancient work history or personal matters.& She recommends starting with your most recent employment and explaining why you are well qualified for the position. According to Fox, the key to all successful interviewing is to match your qualifications to what the interviewer is looking for. &In other words, you want to be selling what the buyer is buying.&
Think of your response as a movie preview, says Melanie Szlucha, a coach with Red Inc. &The movie preview always relates to the movie you're about to see. You never see a movie preview for an animated flick when you're there to see a slasher movie. So the &tell me about yourself& answer needs to directly fit the concerns of your prospective employer.&
Previews are also short but show clips of the movie that people would want to see more of later. They provide enough information about the movie so that you could ask intelligent questions about what the movie is about. Hiring managers don't want to look unprepared by reading your resume in front of you, so Szlucha advises that you &provide them some topics to ask you more questions about.&
Highlight Your Most Important Accomplishments
Greg Maka, managing director at 24/7 Marketing, advises job seekers to "tell a memorable story about your attributes.& For example, if you tell an interviewer that people describe you as tenacious, provide a brief story that shows how you have been tenacious in achieving your goals. &Stories are powerful and are what people remember most,& he said.
One great example is that of , a comedienne who bills herself as &the world&s fastest-talking female.& She offers the following advice: &Whenever I go on auditions or interviews, I have a "set" opening I use. ... I tell the interviewer what I do in one sentence and then say, &And I also happen to be the Guinness Book of World Records& fastest-talking female.& Then I elaborate.& According to Capo, the main thing in anything you do is to be memorable, in a good way. Your goal when you answer the &tell me about yourself& question is to find a way stand out from everyone else.
Career Advice from TheLadders
And, Be Brief
Maureen Anderson, host of "The Career Clinic" radio show, stresses the importance of keeping your answer short: &The employer wants to know a little bit about you to begin with & not your life story. Just offer up two or three things that are interesting & and useful. You should take about a minute to answer this question.&
To make sure it is succinct and covers what you want it to cover, she suggests that you &write your answer out before the interview, practice it, time it and rehearse it until it sounds natural. Then practice it some more. The goal is to tell the employer enough to pique their interest, not so much that they wonder if they&d ever be able to shut you up during a coffee break at the office.&
Rather than dread this question, a well-prepared candidate should welcome this inquiry. Properly answered, this question puts the candidate in the driver's seat. It gives her an opportunity to sell herself. It allows her to set the tone and direction for the rest of the interview, setting her up to answer the questions she most wants to answer.
Lee E. Miller is managing director
and an adjunct professor at Columbia University, New York. He is a career coach, corporate trainer, negotiating strategist and professional speaker. He is the author of Get More Money on Your Next Job &
In Any Economy (McGraw Hill, 2009) and A Woman&s Guide to Successful Negotiating (McGraw Hill, 2010), which he cowrote with Jessica Miller, his eldest daughter.
(ex: Min. 6 characters: Use letters and digits / special characters.)
Select Your Function...
Engineering
Accounting & Finance
Marketing & PR
Healthcare
Operations/GM
Real Estate / Construction
Technology
Art, Creative & Design
Science / Research
--Select--to answer the question is very difficult改为同义句_百度作业帮
to answer the question is very difficult改为同义句
to answer the question is very difficult改为同义句
It is very difficult to answer the question祝学习进步,天天快乐,身体健康,在下跪请采纳
It's very difficult to answer this question.It's t00 difficult to answer this question.&#10084;您的问题已经被解答~~(>^ω^<)喵如果采纳的话,我是很开心的哟(~ o ~)~zZ
The question is very difficult to answer这个问题很难回答

我要回帖

更多关于 question 的文章

随机推荐