pass the examm is coming. Our teather _____ us to pass it. A. wishes B. hope C. wish D. hopes

江都一模英语试卷、答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
江都一模英语试卷、答案
上传于||文档简介
&&扬​州​市​江​都​区​一​模​试​卷​,​有​答​案​。
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩7页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢2016年山东单招英语模拟试题:冠词_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高中精品题库
最新高考模拟题
名校精品试卷
2016年山东单招英语模拟试题:冠词
||暂无简介
育龙单招网()是育龙教育旗...|
总评分0.0|
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩5页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢9:00-18:00周一至周五2016年黄浦区第一学期九年级期终调研测试英语试卷(带解析)适用年级:九年级试卷类型:期末考试适用省份:上海试卷年份:2016年题数:29浏览数:876解析人:易题库第一部分
选择题一、单选题报错1.nA.niceB.noseC.northD.noise难度系数:0.85-0.71浏览:86次评分:报错2.A.forB.inC.withD.about难度系数:0.70-0.56浏览:136次评分:报错3.A.MyB.MineC.MeD.I难度系数:0.85-0.71浏览:125次评分:报错4.A.everythingB.anythingC.somethingD.nothing难度系数:0.85-0.71浏览:134次评分:报错5.A.floorB.groundC.placeD.room难度系数:0.85-0.71浏览:131次评分:报错6.A.two-monthB.two-monthsC.two monthsD.two months’难度系数:0.85-0.71浏览:122次评分:报错7.A.wellB.betterC.bestD.the best难度系数:0.70-0.56浏览:132次评分:报错8.A.speakB.to speakC.speakingD.spoke难度系数:0.70-0.56浏览:132次评分:报错9.A.laughB.to laughC.laughedD.laughing难度系数:0.70-0.56浏览:140次评分:报错10.A.can’tB.mustn’tC.needn’tD.shouldn’t难度系数:0.85-0.71浏览:129次评分:报错11.A.is interviewingB.has interviewedC.interviewD.will interview难度系数:0.55-0.41浏览:131次评分:报错12.A.doesB.didC.is doingD.was doing难度系数:0.55-0.41浏览:143次评分:报错13.A.were taughtB.will be taughtC.are taughtD.have been taught难度系数:0.85-0.71浏览:113次评分:报错14.A.orB.soC.butD.for难度系数:0.85-0.71浏览:128次评分:报错15.A.becauseB.ifC.whenD.unless难度系数:0.85-0.71浏览:125次评分:报错16.A.amB.isC.areD.be难度系数:0.70-0.56浏览:140次评分:报错17.A.What anB.What aC.WhatD.How难度系数:0.55-0.41浏览:125次评分:报错18.A.WhereB.WhyC.WhatD.How难度系数:0.85-0.71浏览:146次评分:报错19.A.You can do it!B.I’ll be glad to come.C.Have a good time!D.I’m glad you like it.难度系数:0.85-0.71浏览:134次评分:报错20.A.No problem.B.I hope so.C.That’s all right.D.That’s a good idea.难度系数:0.85-0.71浏览:140次评分:第二部分
非选择题二、阅读填空报错21.将下列单词或词组填入空格。每空格限填一词,每词只能填一次        难度系数:0.55-0.41浏览:84次评分:报错22.将下列单词或词组填入空格。每空格限填一词,每词只能填一次      难度系数:0.55-0.41浏览:83次评分:三、完成句子报错23.用括号中所给单词的适当形式完成下列句子,每空格限填一词。........难度系数:0.70-0.56浏览:117次评分:报错24.完成下面句子。.改为一般疑问句  .改为反意疑问句  .对划线部分提问  .保持句意基本不变  .改为简单句  .改为被动语态  .连词成句  难度系数:0.70-0.56浏览:122次评分:四、阅读理解报错25.根据短文内容,选择最恰当的答案.  .  .  .  ..  .  .  .  ..  .  .  .  ..  .  .  .  ..  .  .  .  ..  .  .  .  .难度系数:0.85-0.71浏览:156次评分:报错26.在短文的空格内填入适当的词,使其内容通顺,每空格限填一词,首字母已给    典型的      难度系数:0.70-0.56浏览:126次评分:报错27.根据短文内容回答下列问题......难度系数:0.55-0.41浏览:128次评分:五、完形填空报错28.选择最恰当的单词或短语完成短文      被禁止的祖先  引力  技术75.A.one &&& &&&&&& B.two &&& &&&&&& C.three&& &&& D.four 76.A.top &&& &&&&&& B.beginning& &&& C.disaster&& D.end 77.A.Because of &&& B.In favour of&& C.Instead of D.With the help of 78.A.watch& &&& &&& B.talk&&& &&& &&& C.share&& &&& D.know 79.A.somewhere& &&& B.nowhere &&& &&& C.everywhere D.anywhere 80.A.However&&& &&& B.Although&& &&& C.Since&& &&& D.Unless 难度系数:0.55-0.41浏览:114次评分:六、书面表达报错29.阅读下面这份生活方式的自我评价表,并以我的生活方式为题写一篇不少于个词的短文,标点符号不占格。要求:请在答题纸上在符合自己实际情况的选择方框中打&O(可以多选或补充);描述、评价并反思你的生活方式;短文中不得出现考生的姓名、校名及其他相关信息,否则不予评分。难度系数:0.55-0.41浏览:90次评分:试题版权声明:该试题由用户上传,如涉及版权问题请发邮件到,我们核实确认后会予以删除。 -->记住密码合作方快速登录请您选择错误类型
错误描述:
0-500字描述字数太多,请修改提交成功!感谢您对易题库的支持,谢谢:-)我的试卷清空几个英文题目2.Asthe final exam is coming,the teachers are busy ( )the test papers.A.preparing for B.preparing选哪个?为什么?怎么区分这两个,标准答案B.顺便问下newspaper可数么?3.catch OUR eyes要不要加 "s"
这样wan1707
2、preparevt.预[准, 筹]备, 布置为...的先导, 为...铺路配制, 调制锻练(身体)训练; 配[装]备作出, 制定; 编写使作准备, 温习As the final exam is coming, the teachers are busy
prepare the test papers.随着期末考试来临,老师正忙于编写试卷.prepare for为...作准备As the final exam is coming, the teachers are busy
preparing for
the test papers.随着期末考试来临,老师正忙于准备试卷.(英语有些题是要从语境和习惯用法方面来分析的如果单纯考虑语法词法遇到这类题就不好把握了,因为四个选项可能在语法词法方面都说得通,这类题就是要考虑最佳的语境了,选择题的最高境界不是去伪存真而是选出最符合习惯的选项)~·~3、newspaper(报纸)是可数名词,如可说 a newspaper, two newspapers, 等.注:若不是将 newspaper 当作是供阅读或传递信息的一种东西,而只是把它当成一种“纸”来看待,也可用作不可数名词,如:Wrap it in (a sheet of) newspaper. 把它用张报纸包起来. catch our eyes!初次见面!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
prepare+准备的东西prepare for+为某事准备要加,固定说法
扫描下载二维码B考查形容词辨析。splendid 辉煌的& average 平均的;普通的& unusual 不寻常的 popular流行的&根据句意:甚至是具有普通智力的学生都能成功,更不用说像你那样聪明的孩子。let alone更不必说。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:山东省潍坊市2012届高三下学期考前仿真模拟(五)英语试题
阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
  It seems that some people go out of their way to get into trouble.That's more or less what happened the night that Nashville Police Officer Floyd Hyde was on duty.
  “I was on the way to a personal-inj ury accident in West Nashville.As I got onto Highway 40,blue lights and sirens(警笛)going,I fell in behind a gold Pontiac Firebird that suddenly seemed to take off quickly down the highway.The driver somehow flustered at the sight of me.He was going more than a hundred miles an hour and began passing cars on the shoulder.”
  But Hyde couldn't go after him.Taking care of injured people is always more important than worrying about speeders,so the officer had to stay on his way to the accident.But he did try to keep the Fi rebird in sight as he drove,hoping another nearby unit would be able to step in and stop the speeding car.As it.turned out,keeping the Firebird in sight was not that difficult.Every turn the Pontiac made was the very turn the officer needed to get to the accident scene.
  Hyde followed the Pontiac all the way to his destination。At that point he found another unit had already arrived at the accident scene.His help wasn't needed.Now he was free to try to stop the driver of the Firebird,who by this time had developed something new to panic about.
  “Just about that time,”Hyde says,“I saw fire coming out from under that car,with blue smoke and oil going everywhere.He'd blown his engine.Now he had to stop.”
  “After I arrested him,I asked him why he was running。He told me he didn't have a driver's license.”
  That accident cost the driver of the Firehird plenty-a thousand dollars for the new engine-not to mention the charges for driving without a license,attempting to run away, and dangerous driving.
The meaning of“flustered”in Paragraph 2 is related to ________.
Why did the driver of the Firebird suddenly speed down the highway?
Because he was racing with another driver on the road.
Because he realized he had to hurry to the accident scene.
Because he thought the police officer wanted to stop him.
Because he wanted to overtake other cars on the shoulder.
Which of the following statements is true?
Someone else was taking care of the injured person.
The Pontiac reached its destination at the accident scene.
Hyde knew where he was going by following the right car.
The policeman was running after a speeder on Highway 40.
The driver of the Firebird ________.
took a wrong turn on the way
had some trouble with his car
was stopped by the police officer
paid for the expenses of the accident
What is probably the best title for the article?
Losing His Way?
Going My Way?
Fun All the Way?
Help on the Way?
来源:山东省潍坊市2012届高三5月仿真模拟考试英语试题
阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项。
  It seems that some people go out of their way to get into trouble.That's more or less what happened the night that Nashville Police Officer Floyd Hyde was on duty.
  “I was on the way to a personal-inj ury accident in West Nashville.As I got onto Highway 40,blue lights and sirens(警笛)going,I fell in behind a gold Pontiac Firebird that suddenly seemed to take off quickly down the highway.The driver somehow flustered at the sight of me.He was going more than a hundred miles an hour and began passing cars on the shoulder.”
  But Hyde couldn't go after him.Taking care of injured people is always more important than worrying about speeders,so the officer had to stay on his way to the accident.But he did try to keep the Fi rebird in sight as he drove,hoping another nearby unit would be able to step in and stop the speeding car.As it.turned out,keeping the Firebird in sight was not that difficult.Every turn the Pontiac made was the very turn the officer needed to get to the accident scene.
  Hyde followed the Pontiac all the way to his destination。At that point he found another unit had already arrived at the accident scene.His help wasn't needed.Now he was free to try to stop the driver of the Firebird,who by this time had developed something new to panic about.
  “Just about that time,”Hyde says,“I saw fire coming out from under that car,with blue smoke and oil going everywhere.He'd blown his engine.Now he had to stop.”
  “After I arrested him,I asked him why he was running。He told me he didn't have a driver's license.”
  That accident cost the driver of the Firehird plenty-a thousand dollars for the new engine-not to mention the charges for driving without a license,attempting to run away, and dangerous driving.
The meaning of“flustered”in Paragraph 2 is related to________.
Why did the driver of the Firebird suddenly speed down the highway?
Because he was racing with another driver on the road.
Because he realized he had to hurry to the accident scene.
Because he thought the police officer wanted to stop him.
Because he wanted to overtake other cars on the shoulder.
Which of the following statements is true?
Someone else was taking care of the injured person.
The Pontiac reached its destination at the accident scene.
Hyde knew where he was going by following the right car.
The policeman was running after a speeder on Highway 40.
The driver of the Firebird________.
took a wrong turn on the way
had some trouble with his car
was stopped by the police officer
paid for the expenses of the accident
What is probably the best title for the article?
Losing His Way?
Going My Way?
Fun All the Way?
Help on the Way?
题型:阅读理解
Within fifteen years Britain and other nations should be well on with the building of huge industrial complexes (结合)for the recycling of waste. The word &rubbish&& could lose its meaning because everything that goes into the dumps would be made into something useful. Even the most dangerous and un??pleasant wastes would provide energy if nothing else.
The latest project is to take a city of around half a million inhabitants and discover exactly what raw materials go into it and what go out. The aim is to find out how much of these raw materials could be provided if a plant for recycling waste were built just outside the city. This plant would recycle not only metal such as steel, lead and copper, but also paper and rub??ber.
Another new project is being set up to discover the best ways of sorting and separating the rubbish. When this project is complete, the rubbish will be processed like this: first, it will pass through sharp metal bars which will tear open the plastic bags in which rubbi then it will pass through a powerful fan to separate the lightest elements f after that grounders and rollers break up everything that can be broken. Finally the rubbish will pass under magnets, which will remove the bi the rubber and plastic will then be sorted out in the fi??nal stage.
The first full-scale giant recycling plants are, perhaps, fifteen years away. Indeed, with the growing cost of transpor??ting rubbish to more distant dumps, some big cities will be forced to build their own recycling plants before long.
1. The main purpose of the passage is ________.
A. to show us a future way of recycling wastes& B. to tell the importance of recycling wastes
C. to warn people the danger of some wastes&&& D. to introduce a new recycling plant
2. How many stages are there in the recycling process?
A. 3.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. 4.&&&&&&&&&&&&& & C. 5.&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. 6.
3. What is the main reason for big cities to build their own re??cycling plants?
A. To deal with wastes in a better way.& B. It’s a good way to gain profits.
C. It’s more economical than to dump wastes in some dis??tant places.
D. Energy can be got at a lower price.&
4. The first full-scale huge recycling plants ________.
A. have been in existence for 15 years& & B. takes 15 years to build
C. can’t be built until 15 years later&&&&& & D. will remain functioning for 15 years
来源:2015届福建省高一下学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
Is it wrong to use someone else’s wireless (Wi-Fi)
connection? Just recently, a man was arrested for doing just that. At that
time, he was sitting in the street with a laptop(便携式电脑)
and using an unsecured(无安全保护措施) wireless connection to surf the Net. What
do you think about this topic? Listen to the following different views on it.
For a start, if someone is using your Internet service
or downloading, this will affect your speed of access or download limit. Also,
it’s bad for Internet service providers. They will suffer in the long run
because fewer people will pay for an Internet service if they know they can get
it for free. And finally, just imagine this: what if the person who is stealing
your Internet connection is involved in an illegal activity? I think the police
are totally right to arrest these criminals.
— by Sandra Wilkins
Basically, if the person who paid for the service
still has everything they paid for, what’s the problem? It’s just like using
the light from streetlamps to read your book, or watching someone else’s
firework display. It’s not stealing.
Also, if you leave your wireless connection unsecured,
then it is your own fault(过错) if someone else uses
it. Just as you wouldn’t leave your front door unlocked, or your car door open,
neither should you leave your wireless connection open. By leaving your
wireless connection open, you are inviting people to use it. Securing your
wireless connection is as easy as clicking a few settings on your router(路由器). And finally, haven’t the police got more important
crimes to solve? They’re always saying how they haven’t got the manpower to solve
real issues. But this is just ridiculous(荒谬的).
— by James Hoarley
1. Why was the man mentioned in the first paragraph
arrested?
A.For stealing
someone’s laptop.
B.For surfing
the Net in the street.
C.For
destroying others’ wireless connection.
D.For using an
Internet service without permission.
2. What does Sandra Wilkins think of people using
others’ Internet service?
A.He thinks it
is unacceptable.
B.He thinks it
is necessary sometimes.
C.He thinks it
requires good computer skills.
D.He thinks it
is good for Internet service providers.
3. In James Hoarley’s opinion, ______.
A.Internet
service should be improved.
B.it is hard to
secure one’s wireless connection.
C.using others’ Internet service is not stealing at all.
D.people should
leave their wireless connection open.
4. What would be the best title for the passage?
A.Wireless
connection&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Wireless
worries
C.Internet
service&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.Internet
users
来源:学年山东省青岛市第一次统一高考模拟英语卷
WHAT happens to a teenage kid when the
world he thought he knew suddenly changes? Find out in Little Brother by
American author Cory Doctorow. It is a fascinating book for a new generation of sci-fi readers.
Marcus Yallow, 17, from San Francisco is
much more comfortable in front of a computer than obeying the rules of society. Smart, fast and wise to the
ways of the networked world, he has no trouble outwitting (骗过) his high school's
monitoring system.
This way he and his friends get to head off to play a popular online game in
real life.
While they are playing, a bomb explodes on the
Bay Bridge. Marcus
stops a military vehicle to get help for his injured friend, but this simple
act throws him into a Department of Homeland Security (DHS) secret prison. There he is treated as a
possible terrorist.
He is eventually let go after four days, but his injured friend disappears.
When he returns, Marcus discovers that
there are many &security measures& in place and that now all citizens
are treated like potential terrorists. While some consider this government action necessary for public
safety, Marcus sees this as a complete destruction of the rights he is
supposed to have as a citizen.
He knows that no one will believe his
story, which leaves him with only one thing to do: to take down the DHS himself. He helps organize a large
network called Xnet to spread the truth, anonymously (匿名地).
The book presents a young man who is
irresponsible, but learns about himself, and grows, in the course of the story. As part of this learning and
growing he becomes aware of very serious issues about his society.
1. What kind of article does this passage
belong to?&&&&&
A.A fascinating story.
B.A book review.
C.News report
D.A TV programme
2. The underlined word destruction in the
passage means &&&&&&&&.&&&&&
D.protection
3. Marcus Yallow was sent to prison because
&&&&&&&&.&&&&&&&&
A.he killed his friend
B.he bombed a military vehicle
C.he did something that a possible terrorist could do
D.his injured friend disappeared
4. From the second paragraph we can infer
that &&&&&&&&.&&&&&
A.Marcus Yallow is much more comfortable obeying the rules of
B.Marcus Yallow is smart, fast and wise in real life
C.Marcus Yallow always plays online games in real life
D.Marcus Yallow is expert at the network world
5. In the end of the book, Marcus Yallow &&&&&&&&.&&&&&&
A.is supposed to be more irresponsible
B.becomes aware of very serious issues about his society
C.presents a young man who is irresponsible
D.plays a popular online game in real life
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!

我要回帖

更多关于 pass the exam 的文章

随机推荐