I often go and watch them working holidayin the field什么意思

Mr. Baker lived in an old and low house. His wife was blind in both eyes and the two children were very young. All his family often went hungry(挨饿.) He had nothing but a small piece of field. One autumn he grew some wheat in his field. He hoped it would do well because all family would depend on it. The whole winter it often snowed. And the next spring the wheat was doing well. Mr. Baker was happy. One day Mr. Baker went to watch his wheat. To his surprise, a lot of crops were eaten up by a horse. He became angry but could not find out whose horse had eaten them. He thought the horse would go there again. So he decided to stay in his field and tried to catch the horse. A few days later a yellow horse came in his field again and began to eat the wheat. Mr. Baker ran after it quickly, with a stick in his hand. But the beast ran much faster than he. He tried his best, but could not catch up with it. The next morning, when Mr. Baker was working in his field, he saw the yellow horse pulling carriage on the road. He picked up a stick at once, ran closer to the horse and began to beat it up.
The driver was surprised and stopped him. He asked, “Why are you beating my horse?” “It has nothing to do with you, ” Mr. Baker said angrily. “The beast knows why I’m beating him!”【小题1】What was Mr. Baker?A.A driverB.A doctor C.A keeperD.A farmer【小题2】Why was Mr. Baker happy at first?A.Because wheat was doing well.B.Because he would soon get a good harvest.C.Because he found out the beast that ate up his wheat.D.Because his family would not grow any more wheat.【小题3】Mr. Baker tried his best to catch the horse to ____________.A.sell it for some moneyB.beat it up(痛打)C.make it work for himD.find out the owner of the horse【小题4】Which of the following is true?A.The horse knew that it had done wrong.B.The horse had nothing to do with the driver.C.The horse knew whose wheat it had eaten up.D.The horse belonged to the driver. - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:Mr. Baker lived in an old and low house. His wife was blind in both eyes and the two children were very young. All his family often went hungry(挨饿.) He had nothing but a small piece of field. One autumn he grew some wheat in his field. He hoped it would do well because all family would depend on it. The whole winter it often snowed. And the next spring the wheat was doing well. Mr. Baker was happy. One day Mr. Baker went to watch his wheat. To his surprise, a lot of crops were eaten up by a horse. He became angry but could not find out whose horse had eaten them. He thought the horse would go there again. So he decided to stay in his field and tried to catch the horse. A few days later a yellow horse came in his field again and began to eat the wheat. Mr. Baker ran after it quickly, with a stick in his hand. But the beast ran much faster than he. He tried his best, but could not catch up with it. The next morning, when Mr. Baker was working in his field, he saw the yellow horse pulling carriage on the road. He picked up a stick at once, ran closer to the horse and began to beat it up.
The driver was surprised and stopped him. He asked, “Why are you beating my horse?” “It has nothing to do with you, ” Mr. Baker said angrily. “The beast knows why I’m beating him!”【小题1】What was Mr. Baker?A.A driverB.A doctor C.A keeperD.A farmer【小题2】Why was Mr. Baker happy at first?A.Because wheat was doing well.B.Because he would soon get a good harvest.C.Because he found out the beast that ate up his wheat.D.Because his family would not grow any more wheat.【小题3】Mr. Baker tried his best to catch the horse to ____________.A.sell it for some moneyB.beat it up(痛打)C.make it work for himD.find out the owner of the horse【小题4】Which of the following is true?A.The horse knew that it had done wrong.B.The horse had nothing to do with the driver.C.The horse knew whose wheat it had eaten up.D.The horse belonged to the driver.Mr. Baker lived in an old and low house. His wife was blind in both eyes and the two children were very young. All his family often went hungry(挨饿.) He had nothing but a small piece of field. One autumn he grew some wheat in his field. He hoped it would do well because all family would depend on it. The whole winter it often snowed. And the next spring the wheat was doing well. Mr. Baker was happy. One day Mr. Baker went to watch his wheat. To his surprise, a lot of crops were eaten up by a horse. He became angry but could not find out whose horse had eaten them. He thought the horse would go there again. So he decided to stay in his field and tried to catch the horse. A few days later a yellow horse came in his field again and began to eat the wheat. Mr. Baker ran after it quickly, with a stick in his hand. But the beast ran much faster than he. He tried his best, but could not catch up with it. The next morning, when Mr. Baker was working in his field, he saw the yellow horse pulling carriage on the road. He picked up a stick at once, ran closer to the horse and began to beat it up.
The driver was surprised and stopped him. He asked, “Why are you beating my horse?” “It has nothing to do with you, ” Mr. Baker said angrily. “The beast knows why I’m beating him!”【小题1】What was Mr. Baker?A.A driverB.A doctor C.A keeperD.A farmer【小题2】Why was Mr. Baker happy at first?A.Because wheat was doing well.B.Because he would soon get a good harvest.C.Because he found out the beast that ate up his wheat.D.Because his family would not grow any more wheat.【小题3】Mr. Baker tried his best to catch the horse to ____________.A.sell it for some moneyB.beat it up(痛打)C.make it work for himD.find out the owner of the horse【小题4】Which of the following is true?A.The horse knew that it had done wrong.B.The horse had nothing to do with the driver.C.The horse knew whose wheat it had eaten up.D.The horse belonged to the driver.科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】D【小题2】A【小题3】B【小题4】D解析试题分析:本文讲述了贝克先生打马的故事。他家里很困难,全家的生活就指望贝克先生种的麦子。一天他发现自己的麦子被一匹黄色的马吃了,很生气,想追它又没有追上。第二天再次遇到黄马时,不顾马主人的阻拦,贝克先生狠狠地打了那匹马。【小题1】细节题:根据第一段中“One autumn he grew some wheat in his field.”一年秋天他在地里种了一些小麦,可知他是农民。故选D。【小题2】细节题:根据第一段中“And the next spring the wheat was doing well. Mr. Baker was happy.”下一年春天小麦长势很好。贝克先生很高兴。故选A。【小题3】细节题:根据第二段最后一句“ He picked up a stick at once, ran closer to the horse and began to beat it up.”他捡起一根棍子,接近马,开始打它。故选B。【小题4】推理题:根据常识可知马是动物,它并不知道它是否做错或是吃的是谁家麦子,故排除A、C。根据倒数第二段中“Why are you beating my horse?”你为什么打我的马,可知这是马主人。故选D。考点:考查故事类阅读知识点:&&&&&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
The girl often watch ants in the field.(怎样问)
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
问哪一部分?
如果问watch ants ,就用What does the girl often do in the fields.
你的标点符号错了
对不起,用?
How are you其实是个问句还是你好的意思
问句,表示你好
其实就翻译为你好吗?
回答不是一般都用fine吗
就是挺好的,还不错
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码【图文】M8U2I_often_go_swimming_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!