请英语高手与菜鸟帮忙翻译下这个公司名称,菜鸟勿扰,3Q

英语翻译请大侠帮忙翻译一下以下段落:2013年是我在XX公司工作的第三年,在这么一个全球领先的公司里工作3年,我深感荣幸与兴奋.新手,分值不多,请谅解.
2013 is the third year,I worked in XX company work in such a world's leading company for 3 years,I am deeply honored and excited.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码急求英语高手帮忙翻译以下几段话(中译英),请不要用在线翻译等,另外我是新手,没有分了,对不起
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码请英语高手翻译一下,非常3q_百度知道
请英语高手翻译一下,非常3q
all the time knowing they could suddenly threaten her if she isn&#39.Women everywhere still suffer from economic injustice?Men who argue that laws can compensate for this inequality simply can&#39.Why should half the population enjoy physical safety as a form of courtesy while the other half enjoys it as a natural faculty, social injustice and--most significant--physical injustice?Sure.All that protects most women from physical force is the so-called social contract.The way things are now?How can she feel turly free to compete with them,women can learn self-defense or carry guns.This is where genetic engineering is indispensable to feminism, but that isn's like to be helplest the same as trusting in your own safety,too few women feel truly sure.How can a person feel equal when she lives her entire life with the knowledge that stronger creatures are in control,of their physical safety.This is not enough.What women really need is a breakthrough in genetic engineering to ensure that both genders are equal in physical strength rt imagine what it&#39.This lifelong lack of confidence something as basic as physical safety gives rise to major psychological t nice, ignore them or disagree with themReal feminists can tell you that the only way to ensure equality is through genetic engineering
提问者采纳
争辩说的人。这终身缺乏信心事一样基本象物理安全提升主要心理障碍对平等,她怎么能可能感觉turly释放与他们竞争,社会不公道和--最重大--物理不公道。人怎么能感到相等,但是那不是相同的象信任在您自己的安全,他们的物理安全。什么妇女真正地需要是在保证的遗传工程的突破两个性别是相等的以体力权利形式摇篮?如果她不是好的,忽略他们或不同意他们,法律可能补尝这不平等不可能想象什么它是象是无能为力的保卫你自己,当她居住她的与知识时的整个生活更强的生物是在控制,妇女能学会自卫或携带枪,很少妇女感到真实地肯定。到处妇女仍然遭受经济不公道。当另外一半享受它作为自然教职员时。保护多数妇女免受体力的所有是所谓的民约论。方式事现在是?肯定。这是遗传工程对女权主义的地方是不可缺少的,知道他们突然一直威胁她,一半人口为什么应该享受物理安全作为礼貌的形式。这不是足够真正的男女平等主义者能告诉您唯一的方式保证平等是通过遗传工程
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
真正的女权主义者可以告诉你,唯一的方法,以确保平等通过基因engineering.Women仍然到处是不公正的经济,社会不公以及-最重要的-物理injustice.This遭受就是基因工程是必不可少的东西feminism.The方式现在,很少有女性真正感到肯定,他们的身体safety.All,保护身体力量大多数是妇女,是所谓的社会contract.This不是enough.Why应该有一半的人口享受礼貌形式的人身安全;另一半享受一个自然的教师呢?男人谁认为法律可以弥补这方面的不平等,根本无法想像是什么感觉是束手无策保卫yourself.This信任作为终身的东西缺乏基本的人身安全产生了重大心理障碍equality.How可以一个人的感觉时,她的生命平等的知识她的整个生活中加强生物控制,怎可她觉得turly自由与他们竞争,忽视他们或不同意的,所有的时间知道他们可...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语高手帮我翻译几个句子,谢谢!!!_百度知道
求英语高手帮我翻译几个句子,谢谢!!!
愧,我的英语水平很差2。3.我的听力水平很差!!句子如下,别弄的我被刷下来,只好准备几个句子碰碰运气了,谢谢谢谢,只是读了一所高职院校,不知道面试怎么办,不知道该怎么说,这是我一生最大的遗憾?5.当我还是个孩子的时候.我有点紧张,我很少练习听力和口语.老实说!菜鸟不要来误人子弟哦,我可以思考一下吗,英语很差,我最终没能进入大学读书, 所以我的表达能力很差4:1。谢谢了,侥幸进入复试,有价值的人.由于受条件所限,请大家一定帮我翻一下,我就立志做一个有知识,马上就要复试了,但由于自己年轻时的懵懂无知和缺乏努力.我没有准备这个话题!,甚至不能理解您在说什么,下面几个句子。6,但对知识的渴望始终没有离去
提问者采纳
but have read a Higher institutions. Because of conditions.
6. Frankly speaking, or even can not understand what you said. I am not prepared for this topic, so my poor ability to express
3, but the desire for knowledge has never left?
5, but when he was young because of their ignorance and lack of silly, I was determined to be a knowledgeable and valuable, I practice listening and speaking very little. I am a bit nervous. When I was a child, this is the biggest regret of my life, I can think about it, I do not know该怎么说, my English very bad
21. My poor hearing, and I ultimately did not qualify for university
其他类似问题
18人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他6条回答
actually,my english is really poor.
my listening skill is very poor that i even dont know what are you saying.
because of limitation of the condition,i seldom practice my listening and speaking.so my ability of expression is bad.
i'm a little nervous.may i think it for a few more seconds?
i'v not prepared for this topic and i don't know how to say it .
when i was a child ,i aspired to be a acquainted and valued person.but because of the childish and lazy i was ,finally i failed to entrance the college and only went to a Vocational and Technology Institutes .this is my largest pity of my life .but my aspiration to the knowledge has never ...
1. Frankly, my English is very poor2 my hearing level is very poor, can't even understand what you said.3. Due to limited conditions, I seldom practice listening and spoken English, so my ability is poor4 I'm a bit nervous, I may consider?5. I didn't prepare this topic, don't know how to say it.6. When I was a child, I was determined to become a man of value, knowledge when young, but because of his lack of ignorance and innocence, I failed to enter college, just read a vocational colleges, which is the biggest regret of my life, but the desire of knowledge has not left.
1.老实说,我的英语水平很差
to be honest,my english level is not high.
2.我的听力水平很差,甚至不能理解您在说什么。
my hearing is not good,even can not understand what you are talking.
3.由于受条件所限,我很少练习听力和口语, 所以我的表达能力很差
due to my language environment,i seldom practise hearing and spoken english,so i can't express myself clearly.
4.我有点紧张,我可以思考一下吗?
i am a bit nervous,can i think about it for a while?
5.我没有准备这个话题,不知道该怎么说。
i didn't prepare this topic,so i don't know how to say.
6.当我还是个孩子的时候,我就立志做一个有知识,有价值的人,但由于自己年轻时的懵懂无知和缺乏努力,我最终没...
1.Frankly speaking, my English very bad 2. My poor hearing, or even can not understand what you said. 3. Because of conditions, I practice listening and speaking very little, so my poor ability to express 4. I am a bit nervous, I can think about it? 5. I am not prepared for this topic, I do not know how to speak. 6. When I was a child, I was determined to be a knowledgeable and valuable, but when he was young because of their ignorance and lack of silly, and I ultimately did not qualify for university, but have read a Higher institutions, this is the biggest regret of my life, but the desire for knowledge has never left.希望对LZ有帮助
1. To be honest(说实在的,老实说), I'm not strong in English(我的英文很差)
2. I have poor listening skills(我的听力水平很差), even incapable of
understanding what you say(甚至不能理解您在说什么)
3. Because of condition-bound(由于受条件所限), I rarely practise listening and speaking, and therefore my ability of expression is totally poor.(我很少练习听力和口语, 所以我的表达能力很差),
注:condition 加 -bound(受约束的) 所以翻译后就是成条件所限
4. I'm a bit nervous(我有点紧张), may I think about it for a moment?(我可以思考一下吗?)
5. I haven't prepared for this subject yet,(我没有准备这个话题) I have no idea what to say.(不知道该怎么说)
一楼朋友谢谢你! 可我感觉你的好像有点问题哦,我口语不行,阅读还凑合,感觉好像有问题啊!你是用的翻译软件吧???
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语高手请进:俺是菜鸟,帮忙翻译一下,谢谢啊!急啊!_百度知道
英语高手请进:俺是菜鸟,帮忙翻译一下,谢谢啊!急啊!
Extraction with different solvents was performed in order to increase its softening point and so enable higher stabilisation temperatures to be used. The composites have been given final heat treatment to
C;carbon composites.;bundles fracture.(3)Unidirectional carbon&#47. Thermophysical properties. The temperature dependence of thermal diffusion, i. The extraction conditions were selected studying the softening temperatC composites, involving limited interfibre cracks and inter-layer delamination cracks homogeneously distributed carbon composites were developed using high-pressure impregnation&#47, the results of their thermogravimetric analysis and reactivity in air studied by means of differential scanning calorimetry, thermalconductivity and coefficient of thermal expansion has been studied and correlated with microstructure of carbon&#47. Microstructure of these composites has been evaluated using scanning electronmicroscope and polarized light optical microscope. Acoustic emission analysis was performed during the tests, and had tensile properties comparable to other isotropic fibres described in the literature. In order to improve their interlaminar shear strength, thermal conductivity, specific heat. The residue obtained with a mixture of 40% acetone–60% acetonitrile was found to be the most suitable precursor for the fibres. The fracture process is assigned to the propagation of the macrocrack in the failure envelope through a large intra and interlayer delamination process interrupted by fibres &#47.(2)The isotropic phase isolated from a thermally treated coal-tar pitch was studied as a possible precursor for carbon fibres. An approach using a combination of acoustic emission waveform parameters as indicators of the physical damage of the coC specimens prior to the pitch infiltration. It is found that the type of fibers and matrix present in the composites influences the absorption (specific heat) and transmission (conductivity) of thermal energy.e, carbon blacks were introduced between the unidirectional plies of the 2D-C&#47, coefficient of thermal expansion and specific heatcarbonization technique with PAN and pitch based carbon fibers of varying microstructure as reinforcements and different types of pitches as matrix precursors(1)The mechanical behaviour of undirectional and 2D-laminate coal-tar pitch-based carbon&#47. The damage and the failure mechanisms were identified by microscope observations on both UD and 2D-C&#47. Two families of damage modes were identified, with a significant reduction in time. The carbonised fibres showed a homogeneous carbon composites was investigated in tension and bending conditions (3 and 4-point loading tests) at room temperature. One of the major drawbacks of such highly anisotropic structures is their poor resistance to delamination (high sensitivity to local shear components)
提问者采纳
热物理性能;炭复合材料的显微镜观察;碳标本前铺层沥青渗透。该复合材料已获得最终热处理年,考察了紧张和弯曲在室温条件下(3和4点荷载试验)复合材料的力学行为;与PAN和音高不同的增援和前体为基体显微组织不同类型的球场基碳纤维碳化技术。残留物获得了40%的丙酮。断裂过程是分配给在信封macrocrack繁殖失败,通过一个大区域内和层间分层的纤维中断/束断裂过程,在时间显着减少,比热;炭。一种方法使用了声发射作为复合材料的物理损坏指标波形参数组合进行了讨论,并媲美的文学描述的各向同性纤维的拉伸性能。 (2)从各向同性相热处理煤沥青分离的研究用于不同碳前驱体溶剂fibres.Extraction可能进行。为了改善他们的层间剪切强度,以便使被用来与一。的热扩散;炭复合材料的相关性?长这些复合材料的微观结构进行了评价。萃取条件进行了选择学习的残留物的软化温度,在由差示扫描量热分析手段研究了空气中的热重分析和反应的结果,以提高其软化点和高稳定的温度。碳化纤维的表面呈均匀和直径。 (3)单向碳&#47。它是发现;碳复合材料的制作使用了高压浸渍&#47,用扫描电子 偏光显微镜和光学显微镜,炭黑之间的单向介绍了二维碳&#47,热膨胀系数和比热进行了评价。两种模式的家庭确定了损害,热温度依赖性 电导率和热膨胀系数进行了研究,并与炭结构&#47。声发射分析测试过程中执行。这类高度各向异性结构的主要缺点之一是他们贫困的抗分层(高灵敏度当地剪切组件),涉及有限interfibre裂纹和层间脱层裂纹均匀分布在复合材料,即热传导(1)undirectional和二维层压煤焦油沥青基炭&#47,乙腈60%被发现是最合适的纤维的先驱。的破坏和失效机理进行鉴定都有UD和二维炭&#47,纤维类型和复合材料基体目前影响吸收(比热)和传输(传导热能)
提问者评价
不是不给您悬赏分,是没有悬赏分给了。菜鸟只能谢谢了,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
这么长 又没有悬赏分 谁会给亲自翻译啊
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 高手与菜鸟 的文章