我想官解我的iphome4游戏,英语不好,能不能麻烦你帮我一下,难过了。。。

英语翻译求翻译一句话如下:(希望能正规标准)我想来解释下上次拒签我的理由,但是我的英语不太好,我可以请我的男朋友帮我翻译吗?去出国签证的时候被拒签了,我想去面见签证官解释一下他_百度作业帮
英语翻译求翻译一句话如下:(希望能正规标准)我想来解释下上次拒签我的理由,但是我的英语不太好,我可以请我的男朋友帮我翻译吗?去出国签证的时候被拒签了,我想去面见签证官解释一下他
英语翻译求翻译一句话如下:(希望能正规标准)我想来解释下上次拒签我的理由,但是我的英语不太好,我可以请我的男朋友帮我翻译吗?去出国签证的时候被拒签了,我想去面见签证官解释一下他们拒绝我所指出的原因是个误会,但是我英语不好 怕弄巧成拙,所以想把这句话练一下
I want to explain my refusal under the previous reasons, but my English was not so good, I can ask my boyfriend to help me translate it? 应该很准的如果你要音标我可以给你
I want to explain the reason that the application of visa have been denied.But my English is not very good.May I let my boyfriend help me translate?
I would like to explain why I was rejected last time,but my English is very poor.Could my boyfriend translate my explanation?
I was rejected last time and I come here to explain the misunderstanding which caused the rejection. But my English is not good, so can I have my boyfriend help me for translating?
Would you please kindly offer me another opportunity to explain the misunderstanding that caused the visa refusal last time? However,I am not so good in English, can my boyfriend be of my help to translate it?
I want to explain my refusal under the previous reasons, but my English was not so good, I can ask my boyfriend to help me translate it?美版iphone4锁了,不知道能不能官解,求会打电话解锁的英语大神帮帮忙,帮我打电话解锁,事成给你冲话费_百度知道
美版iphone4锁了,不知道能不能官解,求会打电话解锁的英语大神帮帮忙,帮我打电话解锁,事成给你冲话费
我有更好的答案
貌似淘宝上有类似的业务
淘宝有这样服务的。但不便宜
反正我是帮不了.....
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
美版iphone4的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁下面这句怎么用英语怎么说?感谢您给我们提供的意见(comment).同时,我们想就你说的一些内容做进一步确认.麻烦你给与说明一下._百度作业帮
下面这句怎么用英语怎么说?感谢您给我们提供的意见(comment).同时,我们想就你说的一些内容做进一步确认.麻烦你给与说明一下.
下面这句怎么用英语怎么说?感谢您给我们提供的意见(comment).同时,我们想就你说的一些内容做进一步确认.麻烦你给与说明一下.
thank you for your comments, again, we still have concerns in need of your further explaination.
我想发邮件,前面先写了一句Thank you very much for your cooperation on IFRS Adoption Project.,然后后面想接这句话。还能再改一下吗?
thanks again for your comments, furthermore, we still have concerns in need of your further explaination. 然后下你还想问的问题。。。。
还有问题的话 可以发问题向我求助 我现在去吃饭 吃完给你回:)
Thank you for giving us comment. At the same time, we want to do some further identified of the content you say . Bother you to explain.
正式一些的:Thank you for the comments you offered. In the meantime, we want to make the further acknowledgement on what you said and we'll appreciate it if you can give a clear explanation.绝不是机器翻译,楼上的...英语翻译,--中国文字博物馆,用英语怎以说呀,急“中国文字博物馆”,用英语怎以说呀谢谢那位帮我一下,问题解决了还有分要加的谢谢谢谢我英语其实也还可以的,只是,我想找找官方的_百度作业帮
英语翻译,--中国文字博物馆,用英语怎以说呀,急“中国文字博物馆”,用英语怎以说呀谢谢那位帮我一下,问题解决了还有分要加的谢谢谢谢我英语其实也还可以的,只是,我想找找官方的
英语翻译,--中国文字博物馆,用英语怎以说呀,急“中国文字博物馆”,用英语怎以说呀谢谢那位帮我一下,问题解决了还有分要加的谢谢谢谢我英语其实也还可以的,只是,我想找找官方的翻译,找不到,所以来这里求助,同时谢谢来回答我的朋友我分不多了,加五分,呵呵
应该是Museum of Chinese characters你去GOOGLE上搜一下就知道了,是在河南安阳的吧!
Chinese characters
Chinese letter museum
Chinese Character Museum

我要回帖

更多关于 iphome4游戏 的文章

随机推荐