急需what youwhat make it tolt

Life Is What You Make It 歌词_百度知道
Life Is What You Make It 歌词
提问者采纳
I Am,s get this cash niggaChorushttp?ness (business)If you catch a bad deal? (what) realize that you ain&#39, we all be bentley&#39: Nas f&#47, I won&#39, around the way shit got me stressed (what)So i keep on the vest in case a nigga wanna
test (uh)I got no time for games cause I&#39,nigga gave me daps said I feel yaCan&#39, pipe seats jeeps tintedMad Lewinsky chicks歌曲名;m living yo (t be the firstNor the last nigga, the first time in my life I can say i did the right thingChorus.:Life Is What You Make It歌手, we gonna take it(uh) DMXAlbum, uhEveryday shit:Number One Gun专辑?)Time is viableLow ma make itNo matter what it takes my nigga.baidu,s getting darker then comes the nightNow what.baidu, can&#39, you po we gettin doeExcept the
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁HomeStart HereSpark ebookHabit BookExplore PsyBlogArchivesAboutContact
LinkedIn 0
Email A thankful message, spending on others, listening to music, happy daydreams and more…Science can make you happier. Do at least some of these activities today and feel the positive vibrations flow. Keep it going for a week or longer and feel your mood lift.1. Mentally subtract something good from your lifePeople spend a lot of time thinking about good things that didn’t happen, but might have done. But what about the good things that did happen that might not have? Say you’d never met your partner or friend or got that job? What would life be like without some of those things we take for granted?Thinking about what might not have been can be tremendously powerful if used in the right way. Counter-factual thinking can create meaning in life and, and can increase satisfaction with what you have (Koo et al., 2008).So, mentally subtract something good from your life to really appreciate it.2. Send a thankful messageGratitude is a powerful emotion that helps us enjoy what we have.Evoke it right now by sending an email, text or letter to someone who has helped you in some way. Thank them for what they have done for you, however small.It’s easy and quick and one study has found that practising gratitude can increase happiness 25%. Another found that just three letters over a three-week period was enough to reliably increase happiness and life satisfaction (Toepfer et al., 2012).3. Spend money on someone elseMoney can make you happy but only if you use it in the right way (see: how to spend wisely).One of the easiest ways is by spending it on others. So, why does spending on others increase your happiness?“It’s partly because giving to others makes us feel good about ourselves. It helps promote a view of ourselves as responsible and giving people, which in turn makes us feel happy. It’s also partly because spending money on others helps cement our social relationships. And people with stronger social ties are generally happier.”So, buy a friend a present today or take them out to lunch. You’ll feel good about it, I promise.4. Get some exerciseWhat’s the number one strategy that people use to feel better, increase their energy levels and reduce tension? Exercise.It doesn’t h a simple walk around the block will do the trick. We all know it’ll make us feel better to get out and stretch our legs, but there are always excuses to avoid it.If you’re at home, make time for a trip that doesn’t involve the car and does involve your legs. If you’re in the office, make sure you get out for a walk at lunch-time instead of eating sandwiches in front of the computer.5. Listen to musicNumber two on the list of all time top strategies people use for feeling better is: listening to music.Music can influence mood in many ways but most people rate its power to manage our positive moods as the top reason they love music. We particularly like the fact that it can make our good moods even better.Even sad music can bring pleasure as many people enjoy the contradictory mix of emotions it creates. 6. Make plans…Remember those childhood days leading up to Christmas when you couldn’t wait to rip open your presents? The pleasure in anticipation was just incredible.Research on the psychology of happiness shows that anticipation can be a powerful positive emotion. We enjoy looking forward to things much more than we enjoy looking back on them afterwards (Van Boven & Ashworth, 2007).So, make a plan now and try to always have something to look forward to, however small.7. …with friendsThe best types of plans to make are with friends.It’s not just that you’ll have the plea it’s also that you’re keeping the friendship alive.One study of 8 million phone calls has found, not exactly surprisingly, that when people call each other back, their friendships are much more likely to survive (Hidalgo & Rogriguez-Sickert, 2007).If an economic incentive might help motivate you to make plans with friends, then here is one from research that attempted to put a monetary value on different types of social relationships (Powdthavee, 2008):“…a move from “seeing friends or relatives less than once a month” to “seeing friends or relatives on most days” is now estimated to be worth an extra ?85,000 a year for a representative individual”In other words: you’d have to earn ?85,000 ($130,000) more a year to make you as happy as if you saw friends or relatives on most days of the week.So, not only is staying in touch with friends good, but it’ll save you a lot of effort trying to earn more money at work.8. List 3 good things that happened todayAt the end of the day, before you go to bed, spend a few minutes thinking about three good things that happened today. They don’t hav just three things that made you feel a little better. You can also think about why they happened.In one study in which people carried out this exercise, their happiness was increased, and depressive symptoms decreased, fully six months afterwards (Seligman et al., 2005).If you’ve done some of the things mentioned here, then you’ll already have at least three things for your list.9. Practice your signature strengthsSimply put this means doing things you are good at. Whatever it is, people are usually cheered up when they do things at which they excel.Think about things that you are good at: it could be social skills, physical skills, sporting skills or anything really. It could be making someone laugh or giving someone a helping hand.Then take some time during the day to use that skill. When people practice their signature strengths it makes them happier.10. A happy daydreamIf you’re less of a doer and more of a dreamer, then this activity is for you: have a happy daydream.Over the course of the day our minds tend to wander a lot, but directing that mind-wandering in a positive way can be very beneficial.In this research on life-savouring strategies, positive mental time travel was found to be one of the most effective. In the study people thought back to times in their lives tha moments filled with success, love and friendship.The mind may try to fight back by travelling back to past embarrassments or failures, but keep it locked into a happy daydream for the best boost.Go on, sit back and have a little daydream…Image credit: Victor Nuno Related articles: Spark: 17 Steps That Will Boost Your Motivation For Anything (ebook)PsyBlog’s new ebook, “Spark” is a step-by-step guide to using psychological techniques to achieve the goals you want.Being passionate about a project or goal — no matter how big or small — makes us feel alive.It is invigorating to think about the changes you could make in yourself or in the world...GET 10% OFF: USE CODE "10OFF" --& Search.Time is what you make of it. (Swatch) 天长地久 为什么要这么翻呢??这和手表本身有什么联系吗?_百度知道
.Time is what you make of it. (Swatch) 天长地久 为什么要这么翻呢??这和手表本身有什么联系吗?
提问者采纳
仅作参考,它会像情侣一样,伴你一生一世.此句直译为。既然是手表商的标语。瑞士斯沃琪集团是世界上最大的手表生产商和分销商。提醒你时间的宝贵,“天长地久”的意译恰到好处,体现手表的灵性……一旦你选择了它;也有情感的寄托,意指手表的能效。Time is what you make of it,拉近冷冰冰的手表与极富情感的人之间的距离:时间在于你怎样利用它,它的耐用性,天长地久…自己琢磨分析的意译的译法
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
这是斯沃琪的广告语。
这只是中方这样翻过来让中国人从思想上认可这种手表并增加好感度的一个做法而已。
为了符合中国文化以及广告的简洁性进行了意义,本意可以理解为时间由你掌握
您可能关注的推广
swatch的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁what do you make of it?是不是等同于what do you think of it?
张起灵0362
比较:1,What do you think of it 你觉得怎么样? 2,What do you make of it ? 这事你怎么看? 会发现其实两句字意思上没多大区别,只是当我们要表达“你觉得怎么样?”时习惯性的就会选择第一句,事实上两句都可以的!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
不等于请及时采纳,不懂继续问( 天天在线 )(*^__^*) 祝学习进步! 谢谢!
扫描下载二维码一首英文歌,里面有段渐强的,歌词有很多i know you_百度知道
一首英文歌,里面有段渐强的,歌词有很多i know you
很激昂 是i know
提问者采纳
making love out of nothing at all(Making love) ove got to tell you, and I' and I'em and I always know t know how you do it. But I don'm never gonna tell you everythingI&#39, (making love) out of nothing at all, (making love) out of nothing at all(making love) out of nothing at all, and I kno and every star in the sky is taking aim at your eyes like a spotlightair supply-
Making love out of nothing at all
是吗, and then I knos lost and it&#39. And I know just where to touch you, and I know that time&#39. I'cause everything I And I can make every tackle, but I know I&#39, Making love o I know just when to face the truth, Do you really want to see me crawl, at the sound of the whistle, well it' And I can make you every promise tha I know just where to find the answers, (making love) o and I m never gonna make it without you, I can make all the stadiums rock. You can take the darkness from the pit of the nightand turn into a beacon burning endlessly bright, Or I can make it disappear by the dawn?歌词如下. And I know and I don&#39. And I know I know all the rulesand then I know how to break &#39, and I know the ways to fame. Every time I see you all the rays of the sun are streaming through the waves in your hair, and it&#39, &#39. I know just how to fake it, I can make the final block, And I can make all your demons be gone? And I&#39:I know just how to whisper. I can make the runner stumble. I can make tonight forever. But I've got to give it a try, and I know when to let you loose, and I knom never gonnat k I know whes looking fs gonna fly, The beating oll never let you fall, (making love) os nothing till I give it to you, and I know just how to cry
提问者评价
呵呵 终于等到了一个回答正确的
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
希望能帮到你!
You know what I want want
I know what you want want
Tell me what I want want
I'll tell you what you want want
You know what I want want
I know what you want want
Tell me what I want want
I'll tell you what you want want
So many ladies in the rooom (in the rooom)
All that I can see is you (see is you)
This dime piece is in this plaace (plaace)
But you came through and took the case (whoooh)
Cause I know what I like
And I know what I want
And I know how to get it
Let me in your world (yeeaah)
Yes I know what I like
And I know what I want (want)
And I know how to get it
Let me prove it to you one on one
Can I take you home girl (can I take ...
不是···
如果你能多提供点信息
我会再帮你找
不然的话只能说抱歉了
希望能帮到你!
是一个女的唱的
[Do You Wanna]其中歌词是Do you wanna do you wannaDo you wanna make love to meI know you wanna I know you wannaI know you wanna make love to meI came to tell you that you re my favourite girlWould you like it if I put you into my world
i know you want me.是不是?
······不是
Jay-Z.听听看。and i know 萧亚轩。
Maroon 5-Moves Like Jagger
你去听下是不是这首?
不是···
NG3 - The Anthem 是这个吗?
是不h是Kelly Clarkson--Already Gone 歌词: remember all the things we wanted 我们想要记得过去的一r切5 now all our memories, they're haunted 可现在我们所有的记忆3都缠绕在心1头 we were always meant to say goodbye 这意味着我们该分0手2了h even with our fists held high 尽管我们拳头高举 it never would've worked out right 但也n不q能正确的解决问题 we were never meant for do or die 这也o不m意味着我们会这样分8开w i didn't want us to burn out 我不x想我们就这样燃尽 i didn't 。e here to hold you 我不m能过来保护你 now i can't stop 现在我也l该停止2了s i want you to know that it doesn't matter 我想让你知道。这并无h大s碍 where we take this road 不q管我们走哪条路 someon...
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 what make it to 的文章

随机推荐