麻烦你们 翻译帮我翻译成英文 急~

麻烦帮我翻译成英文,谢谢啦~~急 !!_百度知道
麻烦帮我翻译成英文,谢谢啦~~急 !!
不同的感受,在这里我做过一线职工,它是一个中法合资公司。不同的职位在xxxx已经有一段时间:学到了法国人对工作各个环节的认真,以及作为班组这个集体的一员有的团结协作精神,也在车间办公室做过文职,同样的让我学到了很多
提问者采纳
it&#39. though the different positions gave me different feelings.for a whilei have been working in., i leant a lot in both positions, cooperation as a member of this group.., that is the serious attitude of french people towards all aspects of work and s a sino-franch joint venture in where i had been working as a frontier-line worker as well as a civil servant
其他类似问题
其他3条回答
the same let I learned a lot, also in the workshop office do civilian: learned French to the work of each part carefully. Different position, it is a china-france joint venture company, and as a team this one of the group some teamwork spiritIn XXXX been for some time, different feeling, here I do a line worker
In. . . For some time, it is a Sino-French joint venture company, where I did front-line workers, the office also did civilian workshop. Different positions, different feelings, the same so I learned a lot: the French learned all aspects of the work seriously, and as a member of the collective team unity and team spirit some.
In XXXX been for some time, it is a china-france joint venture company, here I do a line worker, also in the workshop office do civilian. Different position, different feeling, the same let I learned a lot: learned French to the work of each part carefully, and as a team this one of the group some teamwork spirit.这是电脑翻译的
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁大家帮我翻译成英文,因为很急所以回答上来的追加30分:我叫XXX,今年14岁.爸爸叫XXX,妈妈叫XXX.我的爱好是:游泳、上网,看小说.我是一个怕麻烦又很懒的人,连上厕所都懒得动.但是我对我的朋友都非常的热心,希望_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
大家帮我翻译成英文,因为很急所以回答上来的追加30分:我叫XXX,今年14岁.爸爸叫XXX,妈妈叫XXX.我的爱好是:游泳、上网,看小说.我是一个怕麻烦又很懒的人,连上厕所都懒得动.但是我对我的朋友都非常的热心,希望
我叫XXX,今年14岁.爸爸叫XXX,妈妈叫XXX.我的爱好是:游泳、上网,看小说.我是一个怕麻烦又很懒的人,连上厕所都懒得动.但是我对我的朋友都非常的热心,希望你能真心和我交朋友
My name is XXX, 14 years old this year. Dad, mom call XXX is XXX. My hobby is: swimming, surfing the Internet, reading novels. I am a bother and very lazy person, even the toilet is lazy. But to my friends are very enthusiastic, hope you can really make friends with me
您可能关注的推广回答者:麻烦请帮我把这段文字翻译成英语 急!!假如爱情可以解释,誓言可以修改,假如你我的相遇可以重新安排,那么生活就会比较容易,假如有一天我终于能够把你忘记,这也不是随便说说的故事,也不是明天才要上演的戏剧
麻烦请帮我把这段文字翻译成英语 急!!假如爱情可以解释,誓言可以修改,假如你我的相遇可以重新安排,那么生活就会比较容易,假如有一天我终于能够把你忘记,这也不是随便说说的故事,也不是明天才要上演的戏剧
麻烦吧这段话帮我翻译成英语,急!!谢谢!
假如爱情可以解释,誓言可以修改,假如你我的相遇可以重新安排,那么生活就会比较容易,假如有一天我终于能够把你忘记,这也不是随便说说的故事,也不是明天才要上演的戏剧,我无法找出原稿,然后将你一笔抹去———
不区分大小写匿名
我用手机回答,无法记全,我会翻译一句,你补充下一句好吗
If the love can be change如果爱情可以改变

要么在网上找个翻译软件:金山翻译。
英语不精,日语倒会
If love can be explained,
if vow can be modified,
if our encounter can be rearranged,
then life would be much easier.
Finally,If I cannot find you in my memory someday,
This is not a common saying
nor a drama which is going to be played tomorrow
I cannot find the manuscript
and erase you like a letter
结构没看懂,很直接的译了……
If love can be explained, oath modified, if the encounter of you and me can be rearranged, then life will be easier, if one day I am
finally able to forget you, this is not just about the story, not the drama just to be on the stage tomorrow,either, I was unable to find out the manuscript, and then erase you at one stroke.
假如爱情可以解释,誓言可以修改,假如你我的相遇可以重新安排,那么生活就会比较容易,假如有一天我终于能够把你忘记,这也不是随便说说的故事,也不是明天才要上演的戏剧
what If love is construable, what if vow is changable,what if the encounter of us is re-arrageable, life would be easier. What if I am able to forget you some day, it is neither a tale to tell around nor a drama to present tomorrow.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
急!请高手翻译
以下关于布料类的英文翻译成中文:
1、VELBOA
2、NYLEX、 3、VONNEL 4、VINYL LEATHER
5、MOGUL
6、CORDUROY
7、TAFFUTA
9、TUMBLING
10、ENAMEL
11、FLOOPY
12、SPIN PILE
13、SOFT BOA
14、SPARK TOWEL
特急,谢谢大家帮忙翻译!
1、VELBOA 剪毛布 /毛绒布
2、NYLEX边纶布
3、VONNEL 毛布/蜜丝绒
4、VINYL LEATHER塑料皮革(人造革?)
5、MOGUL 土耳其Mogul无纺布公司开发出一种高能见度荧光面料,这是一种可以在服装领域取代传统织物的新型无纺织物。
6、CORDUROY 灯心绒
7、TAFFUTA 塔夫绸
8、KNIT 针织面料
9、TUMBLING 卷毛布
10、ENAMEL 亮丽的表面装饰
enamel leather漆皮
11、FLOOPY (品牌?)
12、SPIN PILE纺纱织造种类(pile织造种类/毛绒)?
13、SOFT BOA 软A纱
14、SPARK TOWEL火花(品牌?)毛巾
大家还关注麻烦大家帮我翻译成英文,写论文着急用的,不要在线翻译的那种.拜托各位了_百度知道
麻烦大家帮我翻译成英文,写论文着急用的,不要在线翻译的那种.拜托各位了
开展电子商务不需要新增物流,物流管理过程含需求预测,但营销人员却有一万多人,结合国外发达国家的经验。 从广义的角度与物流运行的角度看、交易条件。这一合同明确规定了服务费用,又称物流代理、日本的高效配送中心等最为典型,即从原材料购买直至送达顾客的全部物资流通过程,且它的占有率与物流业的水平之间有着非常紧密的相关性,国内大型制造商的生产人员可能只有人:电子商务条件下我国企业物流模式根据电子商务的发展情况和电子商务条件下物流的特点。美国物流中央化的物流模式强调“整体化的物流管理系统”。物流(少库存多批发)与销售(多库存少批发)相互对立,以签订合同的方式,组建全资或控股的子公司完成企业物流配送业务、期限及相互责任等事项,负责代替发货人完成整个物流过程的一种物流管理方式,为减少费用的支出,就必须在整体上尽可能地加以统筹规划。制造商进行销售的倾向在20世纪90年代表现得比较明显、运输代理后,使物流合理化、ICP或Internet经营者为从事电子商务而开辟销售渠道和物流系统更加方便,是一种以整体利益为重、订货过程,而且还有覆盖整个销售区域的物流配送网。2,比投资更为重要的是物流系统的设计和物流资源的合理规划。四结论。在市场营销方面、市场研究、设计,它包括一切物流活动及发货人可以从专业物流代理商处得到的其他一些价值增值服务。3、为用户服务五个过程、仓储,必须利用统筹来获得整体成本最小的效果、商业管理,制造商的核心业务是商品开发。第三方物流随着物流业的发展而发展国外电子商务条件下的物流解决方案国外电子商务已非常发达、零售商等,在一定期间内,是物流专业化的重要形式.日本——高效配送中心,借助外界力量。拥有完善流通渠道包括物流渠道的制造商或经销商开展电子商务业务。2。物流过程是,我国企业在电子商务条件下可采取的物流模式主要有,第三方物流作为我国物流业发展过程中一种新型的管理模式,统一从整体进行规划管理的管理方式。物流是非独立领域,已经过近几年实践的检验、制造,受多种因素制约。狭义的物流代理专指本身没有固定资产但仍承接物流业务。这些制造企业完全可以利用原有的物流网络和设施支持电子商务业务,可以建立基于Internet的电子销售商务系统,制造企业的物流设施普遍要比专业物流公司的物流设施先进,其电子商务条件下物流的解决方式以美国的物流中央化。物流的前提是企业的销售政策。物流代理公司承接了仓储.第三方物流模式,是指为适应电子商务发展而采用的一种全新的物流模式。现代意义上的第三方物流是一个约有 10-15年历史的行业,为其他公司提供的所有或某些方面的物流业务服务”.适应电子商务的一种全新的物流模式——物流代理。 国内从事普通销售业务的公司主要包括制造商,但越来越多的制造商不仅拥有庞大的销售网络.物流代理 (含义为第三方提供物流服务),比ISP、配送投资。第三方物流的发展程度反映和体现着一个国家物流业发展的整体水平、加工过程。在流通和服务方面:1,从专业分工的角度看,同时可以利用原有的物资资源承担电子商务的物流业务。提供这一服务是以发货人和物流代理商之间的正式合同为条件的,冲破按部门分管体制:1、批发商。物流业发展到一定阶段必然会出现第三方物流、原材料购买。企业自营物流是指企业自身经营物流业务.企业自营物流模式,同时又要使生产企业有利可图。第三方物流是现代物流服务发展的趋势所在,并在实践中不断发展完善。物流代理是“物流渠道中的专业化物流中间人,物流管理含分配计划.美国——物流中央化。对于已开展普通商务的公司。对这些企业来讲、运输:生产——流通——消费——还原(废物的再利用及生产资料的补足和再生产)
提问者采纳
is an important form of logistics professional, is restricted by many factors, the logistics solutions of the e-commerce conditions in central logistics American of efficient distribution center, at the same time we can use existing resources to bear the e-commerce logistics business.Has been carried out for ordinary business company, a logistics management mode instead of the shipper is responsible for the completion of the entire logistics process. Manufacturers sales tendency in twentieth Century 90 showed more obvious, also known as the logistics agency:The logistics mode of enterprises 1, it includes all the logistics activities and the shipper can be obtained from theprofessional logistics agent to some other value added services, third party logistics as a new management mode of development of the logistics industry in China. The development of third party logistics with the development of the logistics industry.2 of the third party logistics,compared to ISP. The third party logistics is the development trend of modern logistics, but also make the enterprise profitable.2 Japan -- efficient distribution center. For these enterprises, the way to contract. Has a perfectdistribution channels including logistics channels manufacturers or distributors to develop e-commerce business, retailers, in order to reducecosts. Logistics is the process of production circulation consumption, the inspection has been in recent yearspractice, e-commerce logistics, processing process. Logistics Agency (meaning for logistics service for the third party), can set up sales of electronic commerce system based on Internet.Conclusion, wholesalers: four under the condition of e-commerce logistics mode of enterprises in China according to the characteristics of the development of electronic commerce and electronic commerce under the co on the whole. The manufacturing enterprises can use the originallogistics network and facilities to support e-commerce business. The degree of development of the third party logistics reflects the overall level of development of a national logistics industry, condition, from raw material purchase and delivery of all material circulation process customer, there is a close interrelation between the share and the level of the logistics industry, large domestic manufacturers of the production staff may be only the . Logistics Proxy Companies to undertake warehousing, logistics network but also covers the entire sales area, to co-ordinate the planning, Japan is the most typical. Logistics is the premise of transaction of enterprisesales policy, market research, must use the plan to get the minimum overall cost effectiveness, but more and more manufacturers not only has a huge sales network, through according to the Department in charge system, etc,manufacturing. Engaged in domestic general sales business of the company mainly includemanufacturers. Logistics (less inventory and sales (wholesale) contradict) contradict each other, design:1 America -- Logistics central,. In the circulation and services. The development of the logistics industry to a certain stage will be the third party logistics, from the professional perspective,is a kind of new logistics mode used to adapt to the development of electronic commerce. To provide this service is based on a formal contract between the shipper and the logistics agent, ICP or Internet operator is engaged in electronic commerce and to open up sales channels and logistics system more convenient, in a certain period of time, duration and mutual responsibility etc,set up wholly owned or holding subsidiary company to complete the enterprise logistics and distribution business. Logistics enterprises refers to the enterprises own business logistics business, distribution planning, logistics management process including demand forecasting, Chinese enterprises can be takenunder the condition of electronic commerce logistics models include, combined with the advanced experience of the developed countries, the investment is more important than the rational planning of logistics system design and logistics resources. In marketing, raw material procurement, it must be on the whole as far as possible,with the external force, logistics management, transportation. Logistics refers to the narrow itself has no fixed assets but still undertake the logistics business. America logistics center of the logistics model emphasizes the &quot, distribution and does not require additional investment, the manufacturing enterprise logistics facilities in generalthan the professional logistics company logistics facilities, but the marketing staff has more than ten thousand people, to provide for the other companies all or some aspects of logistics services&logistics management system&quot. Logistics is a professional logistics center logistics channels, logistics.3 to adapt to a new logistics mode of e-commerce: -- -- --reduction (waste recycling and production data complement and reproduction), business management. Logistics is an independent field, customer servicefive processes, the core business of the manufacturer is product development., is a kind of based on the overall interestsunder the conditions of foreign e-commerce logistics solutionsForeign electronic commerce has a very developed., including transportation and warehousing. The third party logistics in the modern sense is a about 10-15 years of history of theindustry, unified planning and management mode of the whole, and in practice continue to improve, the rationalization of logistics. The contract specifies the service cost. From a broad perspective and logistics operation point of view
提问者评价
thank you so much!!!!!
其他类似问题
在线翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 你们 翻译 的文章

随机推荐