谁帮我写个英文小六一儿童节作文急呀啊,急!!

谁帮我写一下这个作文,就急呀。英语作文50 个字就行了!!快来!!_百度知道
提问者采纳
When we talk about China,we always think of panda.Panda is a symbol of China.I like the panda that is named as BeiBei,because it is so cute and sometimes it is shy when it saw some sreangers.BieBie has stayed in BeiJing Zoo for five years.I could remember the first time when I saw it,it is eating bamboo,and then I often go to visit it ,I hope oneday I can have a chance to touch it .翻译如下:当我们谈到中国的时候,我们会想到熊猫,是的,熊猫就是中国的一种象征。我喜欢一只叫贝贝的熊猫,因为它很可爱,而且有时候它看见陌生人的时候会很害羞。贝贝在北京动物园待了五年了,我依然记得第一次我见到它的时候,它正在吃竹子,然后我就经常去看它,我希望有一天我能有个机会去摸摸它。
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
Today I went to the Beijing zoo, it is very beautiful.Suddenly I saw ai cute china panda, I stared at him. He looks very shy but very cute too! I asked the zoo keeper how old is the panda the zoo keeper said& he is a five years old panda& after a little chat& I have to go home
哇,你也是初一的吗?
你那的人?
黑龙江的。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁用英语写关于汽车好处与坏处的作文_百度知道
用英语写关于汽车好处与坏处的作文
提问者采纳
The last problem is the increasing number of car accidents that have killed and will kill a lot of people in a friction of a second. Second. They hold that automobiles will give rise to a series of problems.In my opinion, the automobile industry provides jobs for countless workers and strong support for other industriesAdvantages and disadvantages of carsWith the fantastic spur both in industry and in economy in China, the number of people who own private cars is on the rise, polluting the atmosphere and causing actual harm to the health of people, if conditions permit. A car allows one to move freely and with a car there is no need to wait for the bus in the cold or under the burning sun.Some claim that there are many advantages brought about by cars. But there have been two quite different views on this phenomenon, life will become more convenient, a large volume of poisonous gas will be given off. Therefore I am against developing private cars. Some people have bought cars of their own, although automobiles have been playing a vital part in the daily activities of our society. Traffic accidents kill thousands and thousands of people each year and cripple more, they also bring us numerous troubles such as more serious environmental pollution, private cars contribute to traffic congestion so greatly that the advantages gained in comfort and freedom are often cancelled out by the frustration caused by traffic jams. They drink up huge amounts of fuel and throw out huge amounts of pollutants, owning a car can make us work more efficiently, more traffic accidents and more energy consumption, others strongly object to the increase in developing private cars. Finally. In the first place. Next, as more and more cars are produced and run in the street. However. First, and others are planning to buy cars. Jams waste our precious time
其他类似问题
作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我写篇英语作文 急! 急! 急!_百度知道
谁能帮我写篇英语作文 急! 急! 急!
用英语将讨论的结果写出来。开头已给出,请根据下列提供的信息:1有机会亲眼目睹野生动物2有助于培养对动物和自然的热爱3能保护动物免收处于野生环境的危险:1浪费人力物力2破坏生态平衡3动物失去自由。反对同学认为;I&#39,并称述你的观点(至少1条);m writing to tell you about zhe discussion we held on whether it is good to keep animals in zoos最近你们班举行了一场关于“动物园里用笼子样动物好不好”的讨论:Dear Editor。赞成同学认为。假如你是李华
提问者采纳
for sport, some people are working to help save the animals. These laws forbid the killing of any animal or planton the danger listAnimals Need Protecting Animals are natural resources that people have wasted all through our history, for food. Every animal has its place in the balance of nature, when farmers killed large numbers of hawks, and because once they are gone. Why should people care. Why. Quite a few countries have passed laws. They are more than just a source of food. And they try to get the governments to pass laws protecting animals in danger.Animals are more than just beautiful or interesting? Because hawks eat rats and mice. For example? Because we need animals. Thousands of kinds of animals have disappeared from the earth forever, and simply because they were in the way. Animals have been killed for their fur and feathers. Slowly. About 170 kinds in the United States aloneare considered in danger, the rats and mice multiplied quickly, there will never be any more. Some groups raise money to let people know about the problem, with no hawks to keep down their numbers. Luckily. Destroying one kind of animal can
stores of corn and grain were destroyed by rats and mice, the farmers&#39. Hundreds more are on the danger list today, the number of some animals in danger is growing
参考资料:
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我写一篇英语作文,谢谢了!急急急!!!_百度知道
谁能帮我写一篇英语作文,谢谢了!急急急!!!
原定12月18日(本周日)上午举行的全国演讲比赛将推迟到12月22日(下周四)下午(2:00-6:00)举行.比赛地点为教学楼一号报告厅。邀请到5位评委,其中2命外籍教师,前十名将获得奖励,欢听广大师生光临比赛现场,通知发布时间为号 这个是作文。
提问者采纳
Life there are many, many worth our memories, similarly, there are also many unforgettable moments. One moment, is a picture of a wonderful picture, One moment, carrying a touching story. In my growth path, there are many moments that impressed me. Outside, is played child, the house, is to concentrate on my homework. Homework is like the cut them off the mountains, and I was hard to move a mountain of pieces of stone. The heart of two small people is fight. &I'm tired, rest first say again!& &No, no, no, downed our homework finished!& &I said it! First play!& &I said it! Hurry writing homework!& Two little person achieves the bee. I inwardly give oneself drum strength son: &soon finished writing, refuels!& Homework dashan little becomes short. On the table was YiBenBen rock-hard workbook. He looked up, I unexpectedly breath finished all the homework! I am glad to jump! Finish the homework that moment, I understood: concentrate doing a thing, must be able to quickly finish it. In the classroom, quiet, quiet can hear everyone's heart beat, because when issued midterm exam scores and ranking moments. Each students hold your breath, listening to the teacher read unplaced. When they hear the teacher announced &second WangTianZe& moment, the classroom suddenly broke into warm applause, students will ask me to throw to surprise and admiration of vision. My heart like eat honey as sweet. I can't stop reminding accustomed to top I in the reed compny jumps wowed skill loss of Taiwan, recalled my rush transcending their own determination, recall my once efforts, those through tears and sweat. Get good grades of that moment, I understood: have cultivated, will reap. Night, in my homework. Mother gently coming, bowl is golden brown and tempting mango. I bite and sweet juice into my heart. I say: &delicious, mom, you also piece.& Mother laughed participants said: &I've eaten.& At this moment, I saw on my mother's hair and black hair, impressively peep out a few root from white hair! When is, mom grow grey hair? For I coach lessons in? At night for me is good when BeiJiao were? Is in for me to cut the good fruit? Mom hard every day, is it not to pay for my healthy growth! That moment, I understood: mom's love for me how deep! Every moment all worthy of my memory, every moment are touched me, every moment all let me understand a reason, let me grow up. Growing road of the three unforgettable moments, I will never be forgotten.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Scheduled for December 18th ( Sunday ) morning at the national speech contest will be postponed to December 22nd ( week four) afternoon ( 2: 00-6: 00). The competition will take place at the teaching building on the report hall. Invited to a panel of 5 judges, including 2 life foreign teachers, the top ten will be rewarded, I like listening to teachers and students visit the scene, the notice was issued for December 10, 2011
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁帮我写一篇英语作文,急!!_百度知道
谁帮我写一篇英语作文,急!!
主体是说我以前上课不认真,爱睡觉,后来一个同桌(女)帮助我好好学习,后来的拿到了奖,不少于100字的,高三英语作文,谢谢
提问者采纳
I am a disobedient students, middle school, I still like to sleep in class. However, that day, I by the transfer of a beautiful girl, she 's also good to learn. She looked at me not to learn, urge me to do my homework every day, read a book. Then, one day, in January January, my grades improve, at the end of the speech contest, my grades got the first, I am very grateful to my deskmate!翻译:我是一个不听话的学生,高三了,我上课还是很喜欢睡懒觉。但是,那天,我旁边转来了一位漂亮的女生,她学习也很好。她看我不抓紧学习,便每天督促我做作业、看书。就这样,一天一天,一月一月,我的成绩慢慢提高,在最后的演讲大赛中,我的成绩拿到了第一名,我非常感谢我的同桌!你可以根据实际更改一些,希望能够帮到你,望采纳,谢谢~
参考资料:
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 六一儿童节作文急呀 的文章

随机推荐