I thought I wintake up the prizee. 如何改为 I ( ) ( ) I wintake up the prizee.

Facebook backlash after Will and Karlie win The Block and $815,000 in prize money | Daily Mail Online
'This couple was the last ones I wanted to win!' Social media backlash after Will and Karlie win The Block and $815,000 in prize moneyBy
04:52 GMT, 14 November 2016
08:03 GMT, 14 November 2016
They took out The Block for 2016 with a surprising win - the first auction of the night and the ground floor apartment.But it seems not everyone was thrilled with Will and Karlie's win, with disappointed fans flocking to social media to vent their frustrations.After the Queensland couple nabbed $715,000 in profit plus a first place bonus of $100,000, one fan took to The Block's Facebook page to note: 'This was the last ones I wanted to win.'Scroll down for video
The Block backlash: It seems not everyone was thrilled with Will and Karlie's win on The Block on Sunday night, with disappointed fans taking to social media to vent their frustrations
'This was the last ones I wanted to win': After the Queensland couple nabbed $715,000 in profit plus a first place bonus of $100,000, fans left comments about their disappointment on The Block's Facebook page'The Girls were next. They did nothing except fight and cry. The tradies did all the [work] for the girls,' the rant continued, ignoring the work the girls actually did.
RELATED ARTICLES
Share this article
But this female fan wasn't the only one, with others echoing similar sentiments.'They give Queensland a bad name!! I dint (sic) like them,' one person commented. 'Happy for these kids, but Will was a bad sport,' was one of the Facebook comments.'Was hoping anyone but W&K and D&C woulda (sic) won weren't my fav's at all. Weren't a fan of these 2 at all,' another wrote.
'They shouldn't have even one (sic)': Plenty of fans voiced their frustrations, disappointment and thoughts on the couple across social media
'Couldn't stand them but good on them': Some messages were a little more congratulatory for the pair
'Congratulations on the winners': Not everyone was upset Will and Karlie took out the top prize'The show is awesome. Sad these 2 won, didn't do a lot of work themselves. Winge, whine, winge,' noted another fan of the show.'Who cares if their nice people, nasty people or whatever... they deserved to win because they had the best apartment. (And I'm not a fan of Will at all),' one person said on Facebook.However, some messages were a little more congratulatory to the couple who won a total of $815,000 in prize money, writing: 'Couldn't stand them but good on them'.
Not all bad: 'Well done Will and Karlie!! Underdogs of the season!!' one fan wrote on Twitter
Winners! The couple sold their stunning apartment for a large $2.6 million, after having their reserve price set at $1.885 million
'Glad they won': While one fan recalled the time they met the winning team and described them as 'beautiful people''Congratulations on the winners but disappointed Chris and Kim didn't get more money than those 2 whining girls,' another vented.While some of the disarray spilled out onto Twitter also, with one person noting: 'Boo sooky will won'.However, it wasn't all bad for the winning couple.'Well done Will and Karlie!! Underdogs of the season!!' one fan wrote on Twitter.While there was also some love being spread across Facebook: 'Congratulations Karlie and Will what an amazing result and well deserved too. You guys had an unbelievable apartment and you brought home a win for Queensland yay!'While one fan recalled the time they met the winning team and described them as 'beautiful people' and were 'glad they won'.
Cha-ching! All of the couples made between $425,000 and $715,000 profit on auction day
The Block 2016 results
Will and Karlie: Sold for $2,600,000. Profit of $715,000Julia and Sasha: Sold for $2,590,000. Profit of $660,000Dan and Carleen: Sold for $2,490,000. Profit of $525,000 Chris and Kim: Sold for $2,305,000. Profit of $425,000Ben and Andy : Sold for $2,250,000. Profit of $510,000
The couple sold their stunning apartment for a large $2.6 million, after having their reserve price set at $1.885 million.Julia and Sasha finished in second place with a $660,000 profit with Dan and Carlene narrowly third ahead of Ben and Andy with $525,000 and $510,000 respectively.Chris and Kim's apartment netted them prize money of $425,000 - still a good effort but last out of the Blockheads. Following another successful auction, it's been announced The Block will return in 2017.
Triumph: Following the successful auction, it was announced that The Block will be back for its 13th series next year
Share or comment on this article
MOST READ NEWS
The comments below have not been moderated.
We are no longer accepting comments on this article.
More top stories
DON'T MISS
MORE DON'T MISS
SHARE PICTURE
Copy link to paste in your messagewin the first prize 获得一等奖——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
win the first prize 获得一等奖 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
(A)单词拼写,注意形式。1.He got to school_______(早)than I did this morning.2.I love basketball , MichaelJordan and Yao Ming are my __________(英雄).3.Can you put the ____ (外国的)countries’ names on the Internet for them to look at?.4.The students should be alwaysstrict with _______(自己)。5. Mr Yang has lots of knowledge(知识),so each of us _______(钦佩) him very much6.The comic book is funnyfrom& b_____&& &to end.7. I was doing my homework whilemy mother was s______up this hole(洞) in my trousers。(B)用所给词的正确形式填空。8.____________ (luck), our teamtried our best but could never win the first prize.9.The policeman told theboys__________(not play)football near the road..10.Don’tmake the baby ___________( cry ) again.11.I am taller than him,and I amthe _____(slim) of all the students.12.If you eat too much_____________ (health)food, you may be ill.&
初中三年的学习生活相信大家经历了许多风雨有不少的感想。请你根据以下内容,写一篇短文。(参考词汇以给出)1 我过去常常成绩不好,现在在老师的帮助下,取得了很大的进步,非常感谢他们。( with the help of, make progress)2 过去我性格内向,不敢再全班面前发言。现在变得外向了,还取得学校英语演讲比赛一等奖,与同学友好相处。( English speech)3 原来体质很弱,经常头痛。现在经常跑步,去年还参加了校运动会。(hav keep healthy)4 想给那些面临太多压力的同学、英语成绩较差的同学一些建议。(可自由发挥,多做运动等。)注意:1 可适当增加细节,要求意思连贯,语句通顺;&&&&& 2 词数80左右,短文的开头已给出(不计入总数)&& I have changed a lot in the past threeyears. I used to____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&
根据句子意思,用括号中所给汉语提示或英语单词的适当形式填空。(每空一词)【小题1】The boy in black looks ____________ (运动) of all the students.【小题2】Can you put the __________ (外国人) names on the Internet for everyone to look at?.【小题3】Those places of interest ____________ (他们) are not real in the park. They are just models. 【小题4】The zookeeper told us that the dog __&&&&&&&&&&&&__________ (重) 10 kilograms at four months old. .【小题5】A large number of ____________ (袋鼠) live in Australia. They are the symbols of Australia. 【小题6】You must tell me what makes your friend ___________ (look) quite different from those girls. 【小题7】____________ (luck), our team tried our best but could never win the first prize.【小题8】Miss Li always speaks to us with a ___________ face. (smile).【小题9】The __________(lose) of his job didn’t make him worry a lot, he thought he could change this. 【小题10】When I thought of my grandmother’s death, I feel very____________. (sadly)
词汇运用【小题1】On my ______(二十) birthday , I got a lot of presents from my friends.【小题2】Our English teacher can speak more than one foreign _______(语言)【小题3】Nie Haisheng and Fei Junlong are the ________(英雄) of our country.【小题4】Sandy’s drawing is the best in the drawing ________(竞赛).【小题5】Cows’&&&&&&&&&(胃) are far bigger than sheep’s.【小题6】He shows more __________ (interesting) in English than before.【小题7】____________ (luck), our team tried our best but could never win the first prize.【小题8】She is the _______________ (thin) girl in our class, she should take more exercise.【小题9】Simon and Linda looked at each other. They kept their secret to&&&&&&&&&&& (they).【小题10】What is the ______ ( long ) of the summer holidays in America ?
---I think Ma Lin will win the first prize.---_____________. I think Wang Liqin will be the top of the game.A I think so&&& B I agree&&&&& C I disagree&&&& D I believe
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!赢得第一名
win first place
VOA慢速英语:Students Compete ... ...
for example例如, 譬如
win first place赢得第一名; 夺冠
take place发生; 举行 ...
基于8个网页-
win the first prize
人教版八上英语词组 ...
in yesterday’s singing competion
在昨天的歌唱比赛中
win the first prize