valstylets版是什么意思么

“From art & design to fashion and theatre to the great Coco Chanel, the inspiration never stops.”
- CECI JOHNSON
behind this event
View more ,
, , , , , , ,
View this issue of CeciStyle Magazine:
View past issues:
, Founder and Creative Director of , is the authority on style and invitation design. She is also the author of her highly coveted weekly style magazine, . Loaded with gorgeous tips and takes on invitations, fashion, parties, weddings, décor, gifts and more,
is free and full of trusted, time-saving advice.Style Val Cabeleireiros
Alguma dúvida?
Horário de Funcionamento
Segunda-Feira:8h as 20h
Ter?a-Feira:8h as 20h
Quarta-Feira:8h as 20h
Quinta-Feira:8h as 20h
Sexta-Feira:8h as 20h
Sábado:8h as 20h
Domingo:Consulte disponibilidade
Ligue já: (11)
Cabelos Unhas Estética
Cabelos Unhas Estética
Cabelos Unhas Estética
Olá! Bem vinda(o) ao site Style Val Cabeleireiros, um sal?o tradicional localizado em S?o Paulo, Vila Maria, com tratamentos de beleza para homens e mulheres. Aqui você estará sob os melhores cuidados e receberá um atendimento personalizado.
Fa?a suas unhas conosco e irá adorar!
Fique com um visual novo!
Aumente sua autoestima
Sabemos o estilo certo para seu rosto
Nada como uma boa depila??o!
Sinta-se bem!
A Style Val desenvolveu o conceito de Beleza Completa, onde em um só lugar se encontra todos os tipos de servi?os de beleza e bem-estar. Navegue nas categorias e saiba tudo o que podemos oferecer a você. & - &
Style Val Cabeleireiros
Nosso sal?o Style Val Cabeleireiros oferece uma gama completa de servi?os. Empregamos os métodos mais avan?ados, atendimento profissional e os nossos funcionários s?o sempre úteis. Estamos continuamente melhorarando os nossos servi?os, que s?o comprovados por nosso número crescente de clientes satisfeitos. Sinta-se livre para entrar em contato conosco a qualquer momento. Style Val
Está convidado a visitar-nos na
Rua Dom Luis Felipe de Orleans, 827, S?o Paulo.
Fa?a Unhas e Ganhe Sobrancelhas Grátis!
Copyright & 2014 Style Val Cabeleireiros. Powered by冷艳博主Sofie Valkiers教你夏季实穿造型
Sofie Valkiers是来自比利时时尚博主,在2014秋冬高级定制时装周的街拍走红时尚圈,如今人气飙高,私搭十分值得借鉴。Sofie Valkiers有着模特般纤细的好身材,高冷的五官看上去很有“霸道女总裁”的范儿,灰色短发是她最标志性造型,任何衣着都能轻松驾驭,夏季当然要抛开黑白灰,而靓丽色彩着装Sofie Valkiers最拿手,展现夏日里充满活力,又舒适实穿的不俗搭配功力,StyleMode为你搜寻到Sofie Valkiers最新的搭配LOOK,每一个时髦单品都不能放过!
军绿连体工装裤街头酷感十足,今季最火的Dior“so real”太阳镜,首饰也要精心装扮。
声明:未经授权,不得部分或全部转载本站内容,否则将追究相关的法律责任。
怎样认真的写一篇关于内裤流行的文章,这真的很伤脑筋。你以为我们在做标题...
对于时装精来说,旅行度假时从来不会相信也不允许行李从简这件事,游客范儿...
作为时尚界经典元素之一,格纹从来不会被设计师摈弃。今季,设计师们设计出...
最近作品 :
西服一直以来是时髦男人的必备装束之一。但很久以来大部分男性在...
跟夏天说再见,转眼已是秋天!一股冷气流扑面而来,在这段短暂的...
Beautiful People在2007年创办,设计师Hidenori Kumakiri汲取Com...
说到底,旅行是从一个你待腻的城市去一个别人待腻的城市!可如今...
来自北欧的丹麦时尚博主 Pernille Teisbaek 带着北欧女孩天生的穿衣技能,即使是简单...
还在想这个秋冬注定要沉闷么?那么时尚 It Girl Kate Bosworth 来示范以一身的全黑穿...
在低腰裤流行十多年后,复古风又被吹回潮流上去。高腰裤、中腰裤与喇叭裤都一一回归,...
近日的降温天气想必姑娘们被这突如其来的冷空气打乱的不知所云穿什么了吧?!快看看时...
还没有账号?StyleSeat is logging you in! Keep looking fabulous while you wait.
Specialty: Extensions
Hair Stylist building a brand! & I am beautiful by Val & I can't tell you how passionate I am about what I do! Feel free to contact me either via email, or through the number provided by this site. Looking for a new hair stylist book your appointment today!!!
No Client Leaves Unpleased!!!!Satisfaction Is A Guarantee!!!! The Beauty that is in you:When you accept who you are, your inner beauty emerges and creates the self-confidence you need to conquer the world.You are unique of God’s creation. Just as you are unique, so ...
Hair Stylist building a brand! & I am beautiful by Val & I can't tell you how passionate I am about what I do!
Feel free to contact me either via email, or through the number provided by this site. Looking for a new hair stylist book your appointment today!!!
No Client Leaves Unpleased!!!!Satisfaction Is A Guarantee!!!!
The Beauty that is in you:When you accept who you are, your inner beauty emerges and creates the self-confidence you need to conquer the world.You are unique of God’s creation. Just as you are unique, so are the characteristics that make up your own confidence.When you accept yourself and feel your individual beauty within, you activate your confident genes. When you activate your confidence genes, it does not matter what challenges come into your life, you come out a WINNER.
Stay beautiful, You are beautiful, Say I Am Beautiful!!!! #iabpower #teamIAB
/image/gallery_image/1133789/toggle-heart
doImageHeartClickCallback
doImageHeartClickCallfirst
/image/gallery_image/1133793/toggle-heart
/image/gallery_image/1133795/toggle-heart
/image/gallery_image/1133797/toggle-heart
/image/gallery_image/905982/toggle-heart
/image/gallery_image/905992/toggle-heart
/image/gallery_image/905994/toggle-heart
/image/gallery_image/905996/toggle-heart
/image/gallery_image/905997/toggle-heart
/image/gallery_image/905998/toggle-heart
/image/gallery_image/906000/toggle-heart
/image/gallery_image/906001/toggle-heart
/image/gallery_image/906003/toggle-heart
/image/gallery_image/906007/toggle-heart
/image/gallery_image/906011/toggle-heart
/image/gallery_image/906008/toggle-heart
/image/gallery_image/528294/toggle-heart
/image/gallery_image/171922/toggle-heart
/image/gallery_image/528295/toggle-heart
/image/gallery_image/528299/toggle-heart
First Time Clients
Consultation
First time clients must book before receiving any other services ! Schedule Consultation if you need to discuss the best ...
VERSATILE WEAVE INSTALLATION
SEAM-FREE VERSATILE WEAVE INSTALLATION
A precise uniformed quality of a sew in. Versatility + Natural at its finest. Imagine a weave with no limits? ...
IAB SEAMFREE 3 PARTS
This technique gives you the opportunity to part your hair in 3 ways for complete flexibility! 3 Bundles Only 4 ...
LACE / SILK CLOSURE SEWINS
LACE/Silk CLOSURE + Sew In
Includes Sew In and Desired Style Lace Closure Application Sewn 3 Bundles Only 4 or more is 10 per bundle! ...
Lace Frontal Sewin
Includes Sew In and Desired Style Lace Closure Application Sewn 3 Bundles Only 4 or more is 10 per bundle! ...
IAB SIGNATURE SEWINS
Sew - In Basic
Hair Sewin in and Flat Iron to blend hair (No Cutting will be done just installation) 3 Bundles Only 4 ...
Sew - In Big Curls
Weave Installed Layered and Curled 3 Bundles Only 4 or more is 10 per bundle! ******Recommend to Add Shampoo and ...
Sew - In Wand Curls
Weave Installed, Wanded Small, Medium or Large 3 Bundles Only 4 or more is 10 per bundle! ******Recommend to Add ...
Sew - In Full No Hair Left Out
Weave Installed Styled and Cut into Desired bang (Swoop, Full Bang, Etc) 3 Bundles Only 4 or more is 10 ...
Weave installed, Hair layered, styled and cut according to desired bob. 3 Bundles Only 4 or more is 10 per ...
Partial Sewin
Added length or Fullness 4 rows of tracks only! Cut and Styled to desire. 1 Bundle Needed Recommend to Add ...
$150 and up
Anyone Can Wear Weaves ( All Ethnicities)
IAB Hair Extend Sewin Extensions
A Creative Technique to add length + volume using the sewin method. With Extensions ( Protective Style for this type ...
Tape In Extensions
A Creative Technique to add length + volume. With Extensions ( Protective Style for this type of hair texture. Prevents ...
$350 and up
WEAVE CARE
Big Curls or Flat Iron Thermal Styling
If your hair was not installed by Val there is a $20 extra fee added to service price. Flat iron ...
Weave Touch Up
If your hair was not installed by Val there is a $20 extra fee added to service price. Service Includes: ...
Weave Maintenance
There is a dryer time of 1hour 45 min to 2 hours added to service time total. Wash, tighten, clean ...
WEAVE TAKE DOWN
If your hair was not installed by Val there is a $10 extra fee added to service .
Remy Drop Off Service
Please text
for Drop Off Time: Hair will be brought back to its natural state for reuse! Definitely worth ...
$30 and up
IAB CUSTOM WIGS
This is a custom fit wig made on head. This method is sewn to a wig design cap for a ...
U-PART WIG
clips can be added or sewed down around the perimiter for +10 more. This is a custom fit wig made ...
NATURAL HAIR CARE
SHAMPOO/CONDITIONER
This Service is Only to Wash and Conditioner. This Service must be combined with any other service listed on this ...
SCALP HOT OIL MASQUE
Smooth the cuticle, soften dry, rough hair, and help to seal in moisture. This Treatment can be also combined with ...
DEEP CONDITIONING MASK
Prevents hair damage, fights damage and strengthens hair. Great preventative tool to maintain your healthy looking hair. ****Shampoo/Wash must be ...
**Shampoo/Wash must be added to use this service.
TRANSITION TO NATURAL ***Shampoo/Wash must be added to use this service.
Steam Treatment
Increases Moisture Retention, Enhanced curls, Strengthening hair, Refresh/Rejuvenate, Opens the cuticle of the hair, Easier stretching/manageability, and Promotes Growth! ****Shampoo/Wash ...
$40 and up
STRAIGHTENING TREATMENT
Natural Straighten Treatment to last up to 2 weeks Steam treatment recommend to add to increase results! ****Shampoo/Wash must be ...
NATURAL HAIR STYLES
Braided Natural Style
******Recommend to Add Shampoo and Treatment to Ensure Proper Care for your Hair
$55 and up
Flat Twist Out
Washed and Conditioned Included ******Recommend Treatment to Ensure Proper Care for your Hair
Wash And Style Curls
Washed and Conditioned Included ******Recommend Treatment to Ensure Proper Care for your Hair
Silk Press
Wash and Condition Included ******Recommend to Add Treatment to Ensure Proper Care for your Hair
Individual Twist Out
Wash and Set
Washed and Conditioned Included ******Recommend Treatment to Ensure Proper Care for your Hair Rod Sizes Small - Large
Comb Coils
SHAMPOO included $75 Short Hair Above Ear $100 Hair Lenght to neck line $125 Hair longer than neck line *Optional ...
$75 and up
Loc Re Twist
Shampoo/ ReTwist Dreads with Style Dryer Time 1 Hour ******Recommend to Add Treatment to Ensure Proper Care for your Hair
Crocheted using braiding hair extensions. Roller Set Additional $20 ******Recommend to Add Shampoo and Treatment to Ensure Proper Care for ...
******Recommend to Add Shampoo and Treatment to Ensure Proper Care for your Hair
$50 and up
41 Verified Recommendations
&I am in awe. At first I didn't want to be disappointed but I am so glad I took a chance and I love it. She treated my hair before she put my sew in and I love it from start to finish. I started with a hug/smile and I ended it the same way. She is very professional and and I was very satisfied. Great environment and great service. &
&Val is my Honolulu, HI hair fairy Godmother. Before our appointment she was personable and very informative. I asked tons of questions and she patiently answered each and every questions. Val really cares about the condition of your hair and scalp. She puts in the time and effort to help you and give you tips to maintain any the style and help keep your hair healthy. She is absolutely the best. No waiting, on time, and affordable. Quality is worth the price. I have received compliments every singe day since getting my crochet style. She is a hair goddess and I am so glad I found her here in Hawaii. Book with her ladies, you will not be disappointed. &
&Great job handling my thick, natural hair, and weave installation was amazing.
Eight weeks later, hair still getting compliments.
Very professional and great service!
Thank you!&
&Her techniques &
&It was definitely worth the 2 hour drive. &
&I love Val (IAB)! Definitely book your next appointment here! Great customer service and convenient time for working individuals. &
&Val did an awesome job.very pleased differently will be going back.?&
&Val is truly a blessing.
She made me feel welcomed and comfortable. The entire experience was wonderful and I am pleased with my hair.&
More Recommendations &
Other Links

我要回帖

更多关于 ts版是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐