a women 和 the woman half the sky的区别

英语问题a man and woman和the man and woman和the man and the woman这两组每一组的意思都相同吗?还有第二组是特指还是指一类人呢?谢谢^_^a man and woman和意思一样吗?
幻世萌mtpr
不相同的。a man是指一个男人;woman指女人。有时候man就可以代表人类the man 是指男人这类人,the woman也是指女人这类人。希望能帮到你,不懂还可以再问哦
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码女掌柜(The Woman at the Store)_凯瑟琳·曼斯菲尔德_中英双语在线阅读_爱洋葱
The Woman at the Store
凯瑟琳·曼斯菲尔德Katherine Mansfield
湖北第二师范学院翻译组
外语教学与研究出版社Foreign Language Teaching and Research Press
6(1人评过)
《女掌柜》,充分展现了女性在男权社会里的寂寞与孤独。曼斯菲尔德以敏锐的女性视角塑造了众多的女性形象,描述了男权社会中女性的处境和命运。她们为了生存而奋斗和反抗,但当时的社会给了她们百般磨难,奋斗没有了结果,反抗变成了挣扎,孤独感紧随而至,终其一生。
Jo, Jim and the narrator are riding horses. Then they stop at a store where Jim went four years ago, joking that a blue-eyed blonde lives there. There they are greeted by a woman who appears to be mentally unstable. They get an embrocation from the store to treat a wound on the horse. They ask her if they can stay in the nearby field. At first she declines. Then she agrees. She later suggests giving them dinner and she eventually lets them stay for the night in the store. Jo and Jim joke about the woman referring to how she knows “how to kiss in one hundred and twenty-five different ways”.The narrator bathes in the river.They discover that the woman has attempted to make herself look pretty by putting on rouge and a different dress. Jo has combed back his hair and shaved. They start to get drunk and Jo and the woman start “kissing feet” under the table, slowly growing closer as they get more intoxicated. The woman's daughter claims to be drawing a nude picture of the narrator, saying she watched her bathing earlier.As she gets more drunk, the woman reveals that her husband often beats her, forces sex on her, goes away often shearing for months at a time and that she is alone and isolated living in poverty. She then leaves and comes back and then goes off again. Her daughter threatens to draw the picture she does not allow.Jim and the narrator stay in the store-room with the woman's daughter. She then does a drawing of a woman pointing a gun at a man and a picture of a grave, intimating that her mother killed her father. Jim and the narrator see the drawing, stay up all night in shock and then leave in the morning without Jo who has spent the night in the woman's bed. Faced with the unfavorable situation and the miserable destiny in the patriarchal society, the female fight and struggle but in vain, as the society imposes on them all kinds of hardships. And a sense of loneliness follows.
偏僻农场中的一个女人,几个旅居的过路人。《女掌柜》,充分展现女性在男权社会里的寂寞与孤独。《女掌柜》一文讲述了偏僻农场中一个女人的故事。“我”、乔和吉姆在农场里过夜,农场女主人独自带着一个孩子和一条脏兮兮的狗,丈夫外出剪羊毛,一个月没回家。三个人在农场留宿,和女人一起吃饭、交谈。女人逐渐展现她孤独与无奈的内心。
Jo, Jim and the narrator are riding horses. Then they stop at a store. There they are greeted by a woman who appears to be mentally unstable. According to her own statement, she was a barmaid until she got married. After the first child was born her husband started beating her, as implied by the loss of her two front teeth (when she was previously described as beautiful) and her accusation that he caused her four miscarriages. She has suffered from emotional and physical abuse by her husband who she claims "spoilt" and 'stole' her beauty, youth and innocence. She justifies why she killed her husband though she does not confess it.The woman has a young daughter. She has been neglected by her mother, and is disliked by the other three characters. She likes drawing, and is a generally unruly child. She is also distressed at having to live with her insane mother who killed her father. The short story has fully demonstrated how the female is left too much alone both physically and psychologically in the patriarchal society.
凯瑟琳·曼斯菲尔德(Katherine Manthfield,),出生于新西兰,短篇小说作家,新西兰文学的奠基人,被誉为113多年来新西兰最有影响的作家之一。著名作品有《花园酒会》、《幸福》和《在海湾》等。她的全部创作都指向女性的生存处境,她以独特的形式,对女性解放这个重大的社会问题提供了文学的解救之道。
Katherine Mansfield (14 October 1888—9 January 1923) was a prominent modernist writer of short fiction who was born and brought up in colonial New Zealand. Her stories often focus on moments of disruption and frequently open rather abruptly. Among her most well-known stories are The Garden Party, Bliss and The Fly. All her works have depicted the existing state of women. She has paved the way for the solution of the social problem of female emancipation in a uniquely literary manner.
女人的头发凌乱——两颊绯红——双眼明亮——我们明白他俩的脚正在桌子底下接着吻呢。她脱下了蓝色围裙,换了白棉布夹克和黑裙子——孩子的头发上别了个蓝色的棉缎蝴蝶结,算是打扮了一下。屋子很闷,苍蝇在天花板上嗡嗡乱窜,有的还掉到了桌子上,我们都有些醉了。“现在听我说,”女人大叫道,在桌子上重重地锤了一下。“我结婚六年,流产了四次。我跟他说,我说,你觉得我在这儿干的什么事儿啊?要是你回到海岸老家,我一定叫人给你定一个谋害孩子的罪名。我一遍遍地告诉他——你摧残了我的意志,毁了我的容貌,图的是什么——我就图这个。”
The woman’s hair was tumbled—two red spots burned in her cheeks—her eyes shone—and we knew that they were kissing feet under the table.She had changed the blue pinafore for a white calico dressing jacket and a black skirt—the kid was decorated to the extent of a blue sateen hair ribbon.In the stifling room, with the flies buzzing against the ceiling and dropping on to the table, we got slowly drunk.“Now listen to me,” shouted the woman, banging her fist on the table.“It’s six years since I was married, and four miscarriages.I says to ’im, I says, what do you think I’m doin’ up ’ere?If you was back at the coast, I’d ‘ave you lynched for child murder.Over and over I tells ’im—you’ve broken my spirit and spoiled my looks, and wot for—that’s wot I’m driving at.”
曼斯菲尔德的一生伴随着孤独和寂寞。她的短篇小说经常以女性在男权社会的孤独感为主题,她在作品中阐发了自己对这个问题的思考和感受。她的许多作品都围绕同一主题:人是孤独的。人与人之间的隔膜永远存在,所以人们不可能在心灵深处达到真正的彼此相知。
评论家Edward Wagenknecht认为“凯瑟琳·曼斯菲尔德把短篇小说艺术推到了这一艺术形式目前达到的最高的完美境界。
Virginia Woolf once described Katherine Mansfield as "of the cat kind, alien, composed, always solitary and observant."
The Woman at the Store
曼斯菲尔德的很多作品都是围绕着人类的孤独这个主题的。这篇小说也不例外,几个旅客遇上了一个偏僻农场的女主人,她情绪激烈,孤独寂寞,还养着一个心理有些扭曲的小姑娘。从小女孩的画中我们可以知道,女主人口中毁掉她一生的丈夫早已被她杀死。然而也如我们所见,杀死丈夫并没有给她的生活带来改变,反而让这个女人觉得更加寂寞、绝望了。……
The kid had drawn the picture of the woman shooting at a man...
见着亲妈杀亲爹,谁能正常长大啊In patriarchal societies there tends to be an inordinate degree of interest placed on the virginity of young women.
在父权社会里,对于年轻女性的贞操,人们有着极大的兴趣。
And at the very end, there's like two women, and he was supposed to propose to one of them,
在最后的环节,有两个女人,他本打算向其中一个求婚来着,
But what if of certain abusive families and any religious background in location who really confine women to their home?
但是,如果在某些发生虐待现象的家庭里,有着某种宗教背景,而这种宗教背景又允许监禁妇女的情况发生呢?
The attempt failed and, saddened by Eurydice's death, Orpheus spent the rest of his life avoiding the company of women.
但是最终还是失败了,欧律狄刻的死使他万分悲痛,俄耳甫斯在余生中不再要女人相陪。
So there are also an increasing number of women in computer science and particular this course which we are thrilled about.
所有有越来越多的女生对计算机,尤其是对我们这门课程感兴趣,我们很高兴看到这一情况。
I think Freud would say that women have superegos, they're just not the sort of sturdy ones that men have.
我想弗洛伊德会说,女性也是有超我的,但她们的超我并没有男性的超我强大。
I think it's possible to see that "they" as the sort of general forces of modernity, of everything at odds with the aristocratic culture Yeats and these women shared, inhabited.
我认为可以把它们看作“,某种现代性的力量,所有和贵族文化不一致的,叶芝和两个女人所共有的。
Another paper will be a thematic paper on some aspect of conflict among early Christians, such as Judaism and the Law,or women,or politics.
另一篇论文是专题论文,有关早期基督教矛盾的,比如犹太教与摩西五经,或妇女,政治。
The question is if women have less abdominal obesity, why would you find this elevated risk in women?
他提的问题是如果女性比较少患腹部肥胖,为什么在这里女性的患病风险比较高
Well, let's see There's 2 5 billion women billion women ? How many eggs can a woman have?
嗯,让我看看,有25亿女人,十亿女人,一个女人能有多少卵细胞?
So, to open it up and give the opportunities to all women to do it would be awesome.
所以,开放一点,给所有的女性机会就最棒了。
This is a sign of my economic status: I don't have to work. It is middle and lower-class women who do not get to observe purdah in this way.
但这恰好是我经济地位的标志:,我不需要工作,只有中下阶层的女人,才像这样不遵守深闺的习俗。
And he acknowledges here finally that the ideal of virginity is an ideal for which women are typically praised - and of course this goes without saying.
最后他也承认,关于妇女通常被赞美的童贞理想只是空想,当然这是不言而喻的。
At the very moment that Woolf advises women readers to look past Milton's bogey, she finds herself in the peculiar position of echoing the poetry of John Milton.
伍尔夫劝女性读者不去理会,弥尔顿的惑众谣言的时候,发现自己处境尴尬,因为她需要附和弥尔顿的诗歌。
Another big question that came up particularly starting in the 70s, women's movement. But in the 80s and into the 90s was a movement called "women's rights are human rights".
另一个重要问题就是,从70年代开始的女权运动,但是,在八九十年代时,另一场运动发展起来,叫做,“女权即人权“
Now, you know how to make women do worse on math tests too, like that, and this has a demonstrative effect.
你们也知道怎么让女同学考数学考不好,像这样,这样的作用非常显易而见。
These women are not free to move around, particularly those who are required by their religious community to remain in their homes and only go outside perhaps with their chaperon.
这些女性不能自由行动,特别是,那些受到宗教团体要求的女性,必须待在家中,最多只能,在监护人的陪同下外出。
He rejects all of the advances of the women who are attracted to him but Bacchantes, the female followers of the god Bacchus, are enraged by what they take to be his coyness.
他拒绝了所有被他吸引的女性,但是巴克坎忒斯,酒神巴克斯的女追随者们,认为他这是忸怩作态,愤怒不已。
Women tend to distribute the fat in the lower part of the body, below the waist, in what's called a pear shape.
女性则趋向把脂肪储存在下半身,在腰部以下,也就是我们通常所说的梨形身材
The Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of 9 Discrimination Against Women of 1979 has article 16 which talks quite a lot about rights of women in the family and marriage.
消除对妇女一切形式歧视公约》,于1979年通过9,第16条是关于,妇女在家庭和婚姻里的权利的。
The women represent for Yeats a kind of self-destructive energy, and it's something he too, I think, is willing to share and enter into.
这些女人对叶芝而言代表了,一种自我毁灭的能量,这是他愿意分享参与的。
And Milton's asking in these lines not simply about actual erotic entanglements -- although I think that's there, a relation with women -- but it's a question about erotic poetry as well.
在这几句弥尔顿问的不仅是,实际的性的缠绵--尽管我认为确实有这一方面,同女人的关系--他也是在问情诗的问题。
You remember, thalidomide is the drug which was actually really most used as sleeping aid that when pregnant women took were shown to produce deformities, children who were born without limbs for example.
你应该知道这种药品,实际上它是用来辅助睡眠的,但是,如果孕妇吃了这种药,就可能造成胎儿畸形,可能生出来的婴儿是没有四肢的。
At that point Yeats was--1894, Yeats is 29, and the two women were slightly younger.
894年当时叶芝29岁,两个女人年纪稍轻。
This is the argument: Since men are clearly what he calls "the perfecter sex," surely they should be held to even higher standards of bodily purity even than women.
这就是他的论据:,既然男人清楚他们所说的“更好的性别“,那他们就应该,比女人有更高的贞操标准。
He's almost a mythological figure who can sanction, who can authorize this revolution in women's writing that Virginia Woolf is beginning to prophesy here early in the twentieth century.
他是神话般的人物,可以批准,可以授权这场女性文学的革命,这场革命佛吉尼亚·伍尔夫,在20世纪早期就预言到了。
How they treated women,different ways that women could take a place in this movement.
他们如何对待妇女,妇女在此运动中的不同地位。
Women became very upset about this and advocacy groups like the breast cancer advocacy groups got involved and really pressured the government to do more studies on women.
女性对此感到很失望,而各类倡议团体,像是乳癌倡议团体开始进行干预,并给政府施压,要求进行更多针对女性的研究
Well, suppose there were 5 billion people Roughly half of them are men half of them are women What we want to know then is how many possible people could the 2 5 billion men make altogether ? with the 2 5 billion women?
假设这有50亿人,非常粗糙地分为一半男,一半女,我们下面想知道的是,25亿男人和,25亿女人总共在一起,能制造多少可能的人?
There is a very big-- one of the largest clinical trials that the U.S. Government ever did was called the Women's Health Initiative, and there were several purposes built into this particular study, but what it did was it took post menopausal women and randomly assigned them to different dietary conditions.
有一个很大的,美国政府曾经做过的,一个最大的临床试验,叫做"妇女健康倡导计划",这项研究有几个特殊的目的,研究主要是将更年期的妇女,随机分配至,不同的饮食环境中
点击关注有道词典
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!以the woman 开头的完形填空答案_百度知道
以the woman 开头的完形填空答案
C,却遭到别人的误解. way
B. say sth. back   5. trouble B, had cars. D, and it had a small blackboard saying, and many of the students’ boyfriends. A. B。   15,令人啼笑皆非, Miss Baker. caught
D. C. hand
D。next to 表示“靠近.
Because the young man’s car was
to the railing. until
B, “Only for Head of College. A. A. A. though
D。   9. women
C. A,而车子却多. late
B, it was often
to find a place to park. woman’s
C. She was even more surprised when she
Miss Baker say?”   1。hear sb, had a
in the car park for her own small car。place表示“车位”. since
C. A。   2. A. man’s   14. boys
B. C. The head of the college. There were two
in it. learned
C,以示私人专用. side
B。   6. close   名师点评  在这篇短文里. heard
D,根据下一句more surprised可知这里她的反应是惊讶。   13. card   3。room 作为空间讲是不可数名词. room
D. C. knew
D. A,故不选. time
C,所以她决定请他让出车位, Miss Baker 用委婉的说法请求别人让出自己的车位. pictures
B。打开车窗, for her to park her car in the place for the night
going to bed. She came up on this side. same   11。   5. pulled
C. A. A. A,所以是回到学校准备休息了. There were white
around it. place
B. stopped B。in surprise表示惊讶, but may I change places with you. park’s
One evening when Miss Baker got
to the college a few minutes before the time all the students should be in. car’s
B. teachers
D. B, and because several of the teachers and students. seat
C, where the girl was sitting。表示睡觉前要把车子停好. D。用白色的栏杆围着. forgot
C, one of her girl students and a young man. A。   14. so   9, “Excuse me. before
B,所以常常很难找到停车位. Miss Baker
that the young man would have to leave soon. walls   4. next
B. hurry   15. away
D. C。   11. A. taught
D. D. quick   2. A. A. lines
she decided to ask him to move his car a bit. opened
D, Miss Baker had to drive up beside it on the other
another car in her parking place,以便于和那辆汽车里的人讲话. important D. difficult
C. waited   8. corner   12。由下文得知是一男一女. far
C. The girl was having her head on the
shoulder。
  12. after
D . A. She looked round in
。   10。   7. B。   4. surprise
C. A,邻近”. said
B,所以她知道这位男士肯定马上要走的,故选 people。因为她知道这个年轻人很快会走。因为停车场小. missed   6. cleaned   13. people   7.from   10。   8. D。因为这是女校. A。   答案简析  1。因为是夜晚。   3.意思是“听见某人说什么”The women’s college had a very small car park,
her own window and tapped her horn lightly
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
完形填空的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁“woman”(2)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
“woman”(2)