I want to replace someone want,Is not a substitute 求翻译

麻烦帮我把这段话翻译成英文,谢谢!_百度知道
麻烦帮我把这段话翻译成英文,谢谢!
我非常需要这个品种,能给我多少就给多少吧,我想要订购一些,数量30000粒以内,可以的话直接帮我添加在这次订单里面吧,请问我7月7号下的订单生效了吗你好? 订单编号18694XXXX这个品种有货了吗,非常感谢
提问者采纳
please add it into this current order, I really need this kind of product. 18694you you have XXXXX in stock, give me as much as you can within 30 thousand pieces, is the order I placed on July 7th in process yet? P? I want to order some.O. If you can, thank you very muchHello
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Please advise if our purchase order No. You may simply add it to our July 7 purchase order and confirm same,000 units to our purchase order, has been confirmed as of yet, we would like to add 30. 18694, placed on July 7.If XXXX is now in stock, 2014. We would appreciate it if you could do your best to fill our order for XXXX as we are in desperate need of it.Your kind assistance will be greatly appreciatedHello
隐私语和禁忌语涉及礼貌原则中的文雅原则。
Privacy and taboo involves refinement principle of politeness principle.
英语和汉语在雅语和秽语上都有对应的表达式,对死亡、性、排泄等都有委婉的表达方式。
English and Chinese on the foul language and have corresponding expressions, have euphemism on death, sex and excretion of expression.
但是,英美等西方国家和汉民族由于文化背景的不同,在隐私语的使用上还存在一定的差异。
Britain and the United States and other western countries and the han nationality, however, because of different cultural background, on the use of private language still exist certain differences.
禁忌语作为一种社会文化现象,它的产生、...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译,个人陈述部分,求高手翻译(辞藻华丽的另外加分)_百度知道
英语翻译,个人陈述部分,求高手翻译(辞藻华丽的另外加分)
我们会为自己的意见争辩得面红耳赤,就是教会我的同学们打球。在篮球赛场上不再是我带领这支球队,更重要的是我们整个班级融为了一体,这也带动起了班级中其他的同学,我们之间的友谊也慢慢地增进了,我们班级的同学几乎没有会打篮球的,让他们在篮球方面发挥自己的长处,场下的替补是我们球队重要的基石,毛巾,加油。半年以后,便对篮球完全有了热情,不喜欢运动的男同学们。紧接着,比如身高,我们的实力突飞猛进,他们的热情并不那么高涨,这时我的心中便划过一个念头,帮老师传达一些活动或者比赛的消息,他们慢慢的产生了兴趣。之后我会利用午休,成绩已经远远不重要了。场上五个人用汗水而拼搏,我邀请他们和我一起打球时,我们之间的默契更加浓厚了,也会在体育课拿起篮球投投篮,我是班级的体育委员。我们变得更加了解对方,对于NBA的球星,更重要的是带领整个班级对于体育运动产生热情。在训练的过程中,时间长了,我会鼓励他们,可是在争吵的过程中,女生会为我们准备饮料。但是,而是我们全班一起为这只球队而努力,或者放学的课余时间对他们进行篮球的训练,速度……当他们了解了自己的长处后。我们的训练如火如荼的进行,我们班级也取得了心目中所理想的成绩,体育课,我时常会灌输一些篮球的魅力给他们。在我刚刚入学的时候。这需要的是领导力,女同学们也会时常关心我们的训练成果,点名。最后。在我看来。后来,体育委员的责任并不止是帮助老师整队,所有不比赛的同学会为我们呐喊,发生争执是难免的,我们每个人喜爱的人都不一样,我们的心彼此联系在了一起。起初,更要善于和同学沟通在高中,对于战术的理解我们会有不同的见解
physical education, our strength by leaps and bounds, the responsibility of sports and not just members of a team to help the teacher, speed , we have also made the eyes of the class ideal results, for the understanding of our tactics will have different opinions. We will provide their views had heated arguments, we students of almost no play basketball, they slowly became interested. In my opinion, the bench under the field is an important cornerstone of our team... when they understand their strengths after they have a passion for basketball completely, I would encourage them and let them play to their strengths in basketball, do not like sports male classmates. This need is leadership, female students will always care about our training results. In the training process, but also to be good and schoolmates, or the school of their spare time on their basketball training, their passion is not so high, and our hearts linked together with each otherIn high school, I often instill some of the basketball charm to them, and then my heart will be across an idea that the church of my classmates play, more important is that we blend the whole class. Then, such as height, some activities to help teachers convey the message or the game is more important is to lead the whole class to generate enthusiasm for the sport, towels for us. Finally, all the students will not race for us cry... After lunch I would use.希望能够帮到你, the dispute is inevitable, the NBA star, the girls will be ready to drink, when I invited them to play with me. Later, the friendship between us slowly enhanced. We become more aware of each other, a long time. Our training in full swing. I just school. Five field with sweat and hard work, also picked up a basketball throw shooting in physical education. Six months later. In the basketball court is no longer I lead the team, but our whole class together this team effort, who loved each of us is different. However, the results have been far less important, but in the course of a quarrel, named., which also led the class from the other students, I was a member of sports classes, understanding the more intense between us. At first, come on
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
In high school, I was the class commissary in charge of sports. In my opinion,sports committee responsibilities and more than help the teacher team,naming, help the teacher to convey some activities or the news of the game,the more important is to lead the entire class generate enthusiasm for sports.This need is leadership, but also to be good at communication and students.Just when I got school, our class almost did not play basketball, then myheart will across an idea, is to teach my students. At first, I invited them and Iplay together, their enthusiasm is not so high. Later, I will instill somebasketball charm to them, a long time, they slowly inte...
别拿百度翻译来好不!!!好多不通的!!!!
被你发现啦....
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁王红NTM真狠,味精肖给老子们代课的时候,你哥哥我连个毛都不用写。现在我用上网的时间,在弄什么破J8翻译! RNM—我马启东就是英语上的勺子 的翻译是:Wang Hong NTM really ruthless, MSG substitute to Lao Zi's Xiao when your brother I don't write even a hair. Now I use the Internet time, figure out what broke J8 translation! RNM-I Ma Qidong is English on the spoon 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
王红NTM真狠,味精肖给老子们代课的时候,你哥哥我连个毛都不用写。现在我用上网的时间,在弄什么破J8翻译! RNM—我马启东就是英语上的勺子
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Wang Hong NTM Zhenhen, MSG Shaw substitute for I have the time, your brother I do not have to write even a hair. Now I use the Internet time, what is broken in the J8 get translated! RNM-I Ma Qidong is the scoop on the English
Hong Wang NTM really ruthless, MSG substitute for Laozi Shaw when your brother I do not write even a hair. I now with Internet time, what broken J8 translation! RNM-I Ma Qidong is English on the spoon
Wang Hong NTM really ruthless, MSG substitute to Lao Zi's Xiao when your brother I don't write even a hair. Now I use the Internet time, figure out what broke J8 translation! RNM-I Ma Qidong is English on the spoon
Wang red NTM really heartless monosodium glutamate Xiao to Laozi, the generation of lesson time I even had a gross, "Your brother will have to write. Now I am using the Internet, and in what time broken J 8 translation! I Ma Qidong RNM - English is the scoop on
King red NTM is really ruthless, monosodium glutamate Xiao serves as a substitute teacher for the fathers, your elder brother I a wool all does not need to write.Now I use the surfer the time, is making any broken J8 translation! RNM- I Ma Qidong is in English ladle
相关内容&a细节处, Detail place, & a请留意有没有这本书 Please pay attention has this book & a我的名字是钟海梅,我出生于1997,我是一名中学生,我喜欢打乒乓球和骑自行车 My name is Zhong Haimei, I am born in 1997, I am a middle-school student, I like playing the ping pong and riding the bicycle & ainvest in america page 投资在美国页 & a我被大大的操场和崭新的跑道所吸引 I attract by the big drill ground and the brand-new runway & a谢谢你能够喜欢我 Thanks you to be able to like me & alater in the next century 以后在下个世纪 & a2011年参加温州医学院继续教育学院学习护理专科 正在翻译,请等待...
& aJugamos? Me pones tú cam? 我们使用了? 投入您对我凸轮? & aJin Fan you are my Angel 金风扇您是我的天使 & ai did so and Peter told me that i would be broadcasting Saturday's game 我如此做了,并且彼得告诉了我我会是广播星期六的比赛 & a曾经所有的日子 。 抵不过你的一句 好聚好散 正在翻译,请等待...
bees 愉快的蜂 & a南宁市处在中国与东盟自由贸易区,泛北部湾经济合作,大湄公河次区域合作,泛珠三角区域合作等多个区域合作的交汇点,是中国与东盟"一轴两翼"区域经济合作中“南宁,新加坡,一轴的起点,是中国与东盟合作的前沿城市,大西南出海通道的枢纽城市,北部湾经济区核心城市 Nanning occupies China and the Association of Southeast Asian Nations free trading area, exudes the Gulf of Tonkin economic cooperation, the Mekong River inferior region cooperation, exudes the bead triangle region cooperation and so on many region cooperation the convergence point, is China and Ass & aI want buy a new blouse at the mall too 我也是想要购买一件新的女衬衫在购物中心 & a我爱你,从以前到以后 I love you, from before to later & a有他那种形象的人会很骄傲的。 正在翻译,请等待...
& a无心磨床 Centerless grinder & abeat
you means also win you in the life 正在翻译,请等待...
& a如果自己没钱买车,就要找个有车的男人 If own do not have the money to buy the vehicle, must look for to have the vehicle man & aMy
favorite food is hamburger 我喜爱的食物是汉堡包 & a做一些有趣的事情吧 Handles some interesting matters & a苹果先后研发了1,2,3,4 The apple has researched and developed 1,2,3,4 successively & a免试推免资格 Is exempt from taking an examination pushes exempts the qualifications & a但是我不擅长打篮球 But I do not excel to play the basketball & aFirst, to make friends, you must be friendly to others. Smile at others and you are sure to get a smile in return. You should try to make a stranger feel at home wherever he happens to be. 首先,交朋友,您一定是友好的对其他。 微笑在其他和您是肯定得到微笑在回归。 您应该设法在家做一更加奇怪的感觉,无论哪里他偶然是。 & aSemi-continuous magnesium-hydrogen reduction process for manufacturing of hydrogenated, purified titanium powder 半继续的镁氢减少过程为氢化的,被净化的钛粉末制造业 & a长城沿着华北的山顶蜿蜒盘旋 The Great Wall winds along North China's summit to circle & aDead hearts are everywhere 死的心脏到处 & a看看你的手表几点了 Had a look your wristwatch several & ain the
charge of 负责 & acockpit 区域 & a不错的成绩 Good result & aWrite the words.Listen and correct 写词。 & a一些盒子。 Some boxes. & aMethod for producing alcohol by hydrogenating lactone and carboxylic acid ester in liquid phase 方法为生产酒精通过在液体阶段氢化内酯和羧酸酯类 & a经济学期刊 Economic periodical & a同意你的观点 Agrees with your viewpoint & apig's knuckles noodles 正在翻译,请等待...
& aIf you wish to know how to get happiness,you must pay attention to the following two points 如果您希望会得到幸福,您必须注意以下二点 & a这是由于机构投资者对不利的业绩消息会过度反应,迫使管理层过度关注公司短期的业绩。 This is because the organization investor can respond excessively to the disadvantageous achievement news, the force management level pays attention to the company short-term excessively the achievement. & adraw and write your own answers 画并且写您自己的答复 & a泡菜面 Pickled vegetable surface & aNetwork optimization 网络优化 & a他们在庆生 They are celebrating live & a每次我去办公室看他,他似乎总是很忙 Each time I go to the office to look at him, he very is as if always busy & aI,m tired. I, m疲倦了。 & a我也不怕, 什么都不怕。 我也不怕,什么都不怕。 & a安迪每天都好好照顾那只电子狗 Enlightens peacefully well looks after that electronic dog every day & a我坐车去学校 I go by car the school & aThis are your new books 这是您的新书 & aThe invident caused a series of events invident导致的一系列的事件 & a和大家一起分享这些美妙的节日 Shares together with everybody these wonderful holidays & aso i become no commiunocation 如此我成为没有commiunocation & a汤姆似乎没有那么多的朋友 Tom as if does not have that many friend & aspeech to progress 讲话进步 & a王红NTM真狠,味精肖给老子们代课的时候,你哥哥我连个毛都不用写。现在我用上网的时间,在弄什么破J8翻译! RNM—我马启东就是英语上的勺子 King red NTM is really ruthless, monosodium glutamate Xiao serves as a substitute teacher for the fathers, your elder brother I a wool all does not need to write.Now I use the surfer the time, is making any broken J8 translation! RNM- I Ma Qidong is in English ladle &英语一课后翻译_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语一课后翻译
上传于||文档简介
&&英​语​一​课​后​句​子​翻​译​ ​自​考​英​语​一​课​后​翻​译
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩9页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢replace的翻译中文意思-在线英汉词典
您当前的位置: -&
-& 词典内容:
&&英文单词:replace
简明英汉词典replace[ri(:)5pleis]vt.取代, 替换, 代替, 把...放回原处美国传统词典[双解]replacere.placeAHD:[r1-pl3s“] D.J.[ri6pleis]K.K.[r!6ples]v.tr.(及物动词)re.placed, re.plac.ing, re.plac.es缩写 repl.(1)To put back into a former position or place.把…放回:把…放回原先的位置或地方(2)To take or fill the place of.取代:取代或填充…的位置;代替(3)To be or provide a substitute for.提供代替品:作为或提供对…更换物(4)T refund.偿还,归还;退回继承用法replace“ableadj.(形容词)replac“ern.(名词)参考词汇(1)replace, supplant, supersede(2)These verbs are compared as they mean to turn someone or something out and place another in his, her, or its stead. To replace is to be or furnish an equivalent or a substitute in the place of another, especially another that has been lost, depleted, worn out, or discharged: 这些动词在用来指把某人或某物辞退或搬走并用他人或他物代替他、她或它时具可比性。Replace 是指成为或提供代替他人或他物的物或人的相等物或替换物, 尤其是对已经丢失、耗尽、用竭或被辞退:“A conspiracy was carefully engineered to replace the Directory by three Consuls” (H.G. Wells). “细心策划密谋以三个执政官取代督政府” (H.G,威尔斯)。“I succeed him [Benjamin Franklin, as envoy to France] ; no one could replace him” (Thomas Jefferson). “我接替他[本杰明?富兰克林,作为派往法国的特使] ;没有人能够取代他” (托马斯?杰弗逊)。(3)Supplant often suggests the use of intrigue or underhanded tactics to take another's place: Supplant 通常指用阴谋诡计或卑鄙的手段来取代他人的位置:“The rivaling poor Jones, and supplanting him in her affections, added another spur to his pursuit” (Henry Fielding). The term does not, however, invariably have this connotation: “对抗的可怜的琼斯,以及用她的影响取代他的位置的举动进一步刺激了他的追求” (亨利?费尔汀)。然而,这个词语并不是一成不变地只有这个涵义:“The steam engine began to supplant the muscular power of men and animals” (James Harvey Robinson). To supersede is to replace one person or thing by another held to be superior, more valuable or useful, or less antiquated: “蒸汽机开始取代人和动物的劳动” (詹姆士?哈维?罗宾逊)。Supersede 是指用另一个被认为更优秀、更有价值、更有用或者更年轻的人或物代替某人或某物: “In our island the Latin appears never to have superseded the old Gaelic speech” (Macaulay). “在我们的岛上古老的盖尔语似乎永远被拉丁语所取代” (麦考利)。“Each of us carries his own life-form―an indeterminable form which cannot be superseded by any other” (Carl Jung).我们每个人都有自己的生活方式-一种无法查明、不能被其它任何一种方式取代的方式” (卡尔?荣格)现代英汉词典replace[rI5pleIs]vt.replaced, replacing(1)放回原处When you have finished using the axe, please replace it.当你用完斧子时,请放回原处。(2)取代;代替George replaced Edward as captain.乔治接任爱德华当队长。"The new city, Brasilia, replaced Rio de Janeiro as the capital of Brazil in 1960."巴西利亚这座新城市于1960年取代了里约热内卢成了巴西的首都 。(3)(常与with, by连用)用…代替现代英汉综合大辞典replace[ri(:)5pleis]vt.(1)把...放回原处[原位](2)使恢复(原职)(3)代替, 取代(by, with); 接替, 替换(4)归还; 赔偿(5)【化】置换replace coal by [with] gas用煤气代替煤作燃料replace borrowed money还借款R-the magazines after reading.杂志阅后放回原处。Can anything replace a mother's love and care?有什么东西能取代母亲的爱和关怀吗?继承用法replaceable[rI`pleIsEbl]adj.可替[更, 互]换的; 可放回原处的; 变换式的参考词汇replace&&&& supersede&&&& supplant&&&&都含“代替”的意思。(1)replace 指“代替某人”或“取代已经失去的、毁坏的或用坏的东西”, 如:We replace defective tubes.我们更换有毛病的管子。(2)supersede系正式用语, 指“用更好的、最新的东西替换过时的或无用的东西”, 如:The sailing ships were superseded by the steamships.帆船已被汽船所取代。(3)supplant 指“以武力、欺骗等手段替代原来的人或其职位”, 如:The prime minister was supplanted by his rival.首相被他的政敌赶下台了。用法词典replacere- 回+place安放英文相关词典replaceremove&&&&[七国语言]英汉矿业大词典replace置换[七国语言]英汉数学大词典replace替换美国传统词典replacere.placeAHD:[r1-pl3s“] D.J.[ri6pleis]K.K.[r!6ples]v.tr.re.placed, re.plac.ing, re.plac.esAbbr. repl.(1)To put back into a former position or place.(2)To take or fill the place of.(3)To be or provide a substitute for.(4)T refund.继承用法replace“ableadj.replac“ern.参考词汇(1)replace, supplant, supersede (2)These verbs are compared as they mean to turn someone or something out and place another in his, her, or its stead. To replace is to be or furnish an equivalent or a substitute in the place of another, especially another that has been lost, depleted, worn out, or discharged: “A conspiracy was carefully engineered to replace the Directory by three Consuls” (H.G. Wells). “I succeed him [Benjamin Franklin, as envoy to France] ; no one could replace him” (Thomas Jefferson). (3)Supplant often suggests the use of intrigue or underhanded tactics to take another's place: “The rivaling poor Jones, and supplanting him in her affections, added another spur to his pursuit” (Henry Fielding). The term does not, however, invariably have this connotation: “The steam engine began to supplant the muscular power of men and animals” (James Harvey Robinson). To supersede is to replace one person or thing by another held to be superior, more valuable or useful, or less antiquated: “In our island the Latin appears never to have superseded the old Gaelic speech” (Macaulay). “Each of us carries his own life-form―an indeterminable form which cannot be superseded by any other” (Carl Jung).英汉船舶大词典replace n.替代,替换 朗文英汉综合电脑词典replace 【动】替换,置换,代换,淘汰 英汉电信大词典replace n.代替 英汉法学大词典replace v.撤换 ,代替,更换,更新 英汉航海大词典replace n.代替 英汉航空大词典replace n.更换,替换;n.替换 英汉化学大词典replace n.代替,置换,放回原位,补充,置于新位置,复置;vt.替换,把...放回,归还 英汉海运大词典replace 以…代替,替换把…放回原位 基本词义replace 更换,代替,置换以…代替,替换把…放回原位 基本词义replace 以…代替,替换,更换,代替,置换把…放回原位 英汉经贸大词典replace n.代替 英汉计算机大词典replace vt.替换(把...放回,归还) 英汉机械大词典replace v.置换,替 英汉农牧林大词典replace n.更换,替换,更新 英汉水利大词典replace n.置换,代替,补充 英汉冶金大词典replace n.替换,调换 英汉中医大词典replace n.取代,代替,把...放回原处
上一篇词典:&&&&&&
下一篇词典:
本站所收集信息资料为网络转载 版权属各作者 并已著明作者 旨在资源共享、交流、学习之用,请勿用于商业用途,本站并不保证所有信息、文本、图形、链接及其它内容的绝对准确性和完整性,故仅供访问者参照使用。
Mail: Copyright by ;All rights reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 someone want 的文章

随机推荐