The shoes don't fit me.Would you please show mone anotherr______(选择one还是pair)

The shoes don't fit me .Would you please show me _____
A the other one
B another pair C another one
D the others
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
为您推荐:
b鞋子不是一只,故选b不信你问楼下,求采纳看错了是c。one表示前面所说的名词。求采纳到底是啥c我确定,求采纳c我确定,求采纳还是B靠谱没骗你。就是c!!!!!!!!!!!!!!One 指代单数,当前面是单数可以用one指代前面的名词,不信问百度!!!!!!!!!!你帮我百度你当我脑残还是你脑残,到现在都没采纳,你叫我去查。你不去百度可就真的不会采纳了我帮你百度你也不会给采纳。有意思么???不百度...
看错了是c。
one表示前面所说的名词。求采纳
c我确定,求采纳
c我确定,求采纳
没骗你。就是c!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One 指代单数,当前面是单数可以用one
指代前面的名词,不信问百度!!!!!!!!!!
你帮我百度
你当我脑残还是你脑残,到现在都没采纳,你叫我去查。
你不去百度可就真的不会采纳了
我帮你百度你也不会给采纳。有意思么???
不百度可就真不会采纳了
我采纳了你还百度?
实话说,你早采纳我说不定会百度,但现在不会了,做人要讲诚信
我什么时候说我要采纳你了?
不采纳,我干嘛给你百度?不聊了。
你残疾人?
为什么?那里残疾了
你只穿一只鞋
你自己看着办吧
口语是这样的,如果是硬试选B吧
必然C你残疾人?这么没礼貌的人 不跟你计较。切。。这么小气的人,我也不跟你计较噗。。。为毛说我小气。。。我又没生气~那你说我没礼貌你说我残疾人我当然说你没礼貌啊。。我只是问你又不是肯定你的问题不对呀。。先不说我不是。就算我是你这么问也很没礼貌。。难道我还要用文言文问你难道我还要用文言文问你你问这个问题就是一种很没礼貌的行为。。汝残否?干嘛用文言文。。你不应该这样问还是用英文英文就算啦 你英文不好~...
这么没礼貌的人 不跟你计较。
这么小气的人,我也不跟你计较
噗。。。为毛说我小气。。。我又没生气~
那你说我没礼貌
你说我残疾人我当然说你没礼貌啊。。
我只是问你
又不是肯定
你的问题不对呀。。先不说我不是。就算我是你这么问也很没礼貌。。
难道我还要用文言文问你
难道我还要用文言文问你
你问这个问题就是一种很没礼貌的行为。。
干嘛用文言文。。你不应该这样问
还是用英文
英文就算啦 你英文不好~
你英文好那告诉我这题为什么选这个
我英文也没多好~告诉你语感你懂么。。。
不。。是语感 跟直觉不一样~
差不多,看第一印象
唔 你这么理解也行。。
看你现在好有王者范,敢不敢跟我吊化学
可以 稍微 试一下吧。。。。。
你初三党的吗
小孩我是高一的。。
这样还给你上到高中了
学的是文吧
没分文理呢。。但我要学理
是啊我上高中了呢。 你很失望嗯?
是的呀。小孩你要谦虚。。
你凭什么叫我小孩,站起来都比你高,害臊不
。。。好吧。那大孩。
。。。。你可真是好强。。
b鞋子是复数
选B,C是前后指代同一个物体,C不对
选C,another one
中one带只另一双鞋another one 级可翻译成另一个
one 带只鞋。凌乱了。。。。我刚刚看错了,应该选择BThe other one 指另一个another pair
指另一双呵呵another
one 指另一个 ,是泛指, 不合题意the others
指另一些所以选B我也选B,但B语法错误没有错pair 后面不能加S的应该是 pair of一双...
凌乱了。。。。
我刚刚看错了,应该选择B
The other one 指另一个
another pair
one 指另一个 ,是泛指, 不合题意
the others
我也选B,但B语法错误
pair 后面不能加S的
应该是 pair of
一双鞋的话 也是
凌乱了。。
pair 就是双的意思
错了切你腹
我没这闲功夫和你扯,你基础太差
那是of结构啊,天啊
b,another pair是再一双,one应是单数
凌乱了。。
鞋子不是复数吗?
有人说 one指代前面单数
那是一只,pair一双
哥们你是学霸? 震撼到了。。
B,不确定数目用another
A是指两个当中的另一个,所以错误。B是的话应该是another pair of.语法错误。D是指剩下的全部,所以也错误。综上所述,答案为C。
你是学霸?
只是英语比较好罢了。
看见你发的贴了
不是B,我切腹自尽
你以为你关谷啊
我只是表达一下肯定,兄台激动了
因为题目中是复数,所以回答也应该用复数
鞋子以一双一双的来买啊
我是凭语感的,之前有读过的
些事一双,b!
C你大爷你有病啊你才有病你骂我干嘛我激动行了吧-_-||孩子你好大啊16 O:-)几几年的?0898我也是,我是孩子你不一样是爆照????爆照no丑女丑你妹那你爆丑女无敌不敢爆就不要爆粗话我为什么要爆,我认识你啊你先骂我起的可你真心丑你看过我啊,白痴猜猜你肯定很丑不跟你再这扯蛋扯单,谁要跟你聊,丑人死滚...
你骂我干嘛
我激动行了吧
几几年的?
我也是,我是孩子你不一样是
不敢爆就不要爆粗话
我为什么要爆,我认识你啊
你先骂我起的
可你真心丑
你看过我啊,白痴
猜猜你肯定很丑
不跟你再这扯蛋
扯单,谁要跟你聊,丑人
不确定哪个对
个人认为应该选b. 题目意思是:这些鞋子大小不适合我,你还能给我看看别的鞋子吗。A选项:the other one是单数不符合题意。B:另外一双。另外一双鞋号大小适合的C:另外一个,单数不符题意。D:the
other一般与one搭配使用。加s为复数
C 鞋店买鞋不可能就两双 肯定排除AD one是指前面提到的鞋
:D昨儿刚找到这个应用
D就肯定不对了
我这是是个表情QAQ我知道选c
呵呵0.0 呵呵呵呵呵0.0
B,商店不可能就一双鞋,而且是一双鞋不是一只鞋
前面有one用the
other,后面有one用anther
必选c。trust me
扫描下载二维码4发现相似题省市中考直达
您当前所在位置:
2016届初三入学考试英语试题(无答案)
为了能帮助广大学生朋友们提高成绩和思维能力,精品学习网初中频道特地为大家整理了初三入学考试英语试题,希望能够切实的帮到大家,同时祝大家学业进步!
一、 单项选择(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)
(&&& ) 1. ---What would you like for&&&&&&&& breakfast, Mr. Green?
---Two pieces of bread and&&&&&&&&& cup of tea, please.
A. a&&&&B. the&&&&C. /; a&&&&D. /; the
(&& )2. Shanghai is ______the east of China and the country of Japan is __the east of Shanghai.
A. in, on&& B. in, to&& C. to, in&& D.on, in
(&&& )3. &The shoes don&t fit me. Would you please show me ______?
&Sure. Here you are.
A. the other one&&&&& B. the others&&&&&&&& C. another pair&&&&&&& D. another one
(&&& )4. ---Don't skate on the lake!
---Why not? Isn't it thick enough___________?
A. to skate&&&& B. skating on&&&& C. skating&&&& D. to skate on
(&&& )5.--- Can you tell me ______ it is from here to the Summer Palace?
---Let me see. It's about 15 minutes' ride.
A. how far &&&B. how soon&&&& &C. how much &&&D. how long
(&&& )6. ---I have lost the chance to win the game.
--- &&&&___________.
A. What a pity& B. Don&t mention it&& C. Never mind&&& D. That&s OK
(&&& )7. About two years ________ since the earthquake took place in Wenchuan.
A. passed&&&& B.& has passed&&& C. have passed&&&& D. has been passed
(&&& ) 8. I wonder ______ you said to him before he came.
A. that& B. if& C. how& D. what
(&&& )9. --- ______ wonderful music!
--- Yes, it&s written by Jay Chou, a pop singer.
A. What&&&&&&&& B. What a&&&&&&& C. How&&&&&&&&&& D. How a
(&&& )10. --- Have you got a ticket for the show by Xiao Shenyang in Yangzhou?
--- No. The price was too ________.
A. dear&B. expensive&C. great&D. high
(&&& ) 11.---Don&t forget to hand in your homework again, Mike.&& ---&&&&&&&& .
A. No, I don&t&&B. Don&t worry&&C. Sorry, I won&t&&D. Never mind
精品学习网中考频道微信 公众平台 :二维码扫一扫 热点资讯全知道微信账号:zk51edu
QQ群:关注精品学习网初中生频道新浪微博
@精品中考生频道
频道相关推荐
【中考知识点:||||||】
精品学习网()在建设过程中引用了互联网上的一些信息资源并对有明确来源的信息注明了出处,版权归原作者及原网站所有,如果您对本站信息资源版权的归属问题存有异议,请您致信(将#换成@),我们会立即做出答复并及时解决。如果您认为本站有侵犯您权益的行为,请通知我们,我们一定根据实际情况及时处理。
初中生学习资料库
中考英语模拟题最新更新
学习在线查询工具学年北大附中学河南分校八年级3月月考英语卷(解析版)_满分5_满分网
当前位置: >
> 试卷信息
学年北大附中学河南分校八年级3月月考英语卷(解析版)
一、单项填空
1. 难度:简单
----Mum, Can I have something______?----Oh, dear. You can only drink some water. There is _____in the kitchen.A. to drink ,nothing elseB. drinking ,something elseC. to eat ,something elseD. eating, nothing else 
2. 难度:简单
I don’t know
_______read the information on the computer screen.A. to
B. what to
D. to what 
3. 难度:简单
Don’t put off today’s work for tomorrow. I mean, today’s work _____today.A. may do
B. must doC. may be done
D. must be done 
4. 难度:简单
Her son _____ Coke, but now he _____ milk.A. is used to drinkingB. used to drinking ; drinksC. used to drinkD. is used to
is drinking 
5. 难度:简单
I’m new at the party and I don’t have a friend ____.A. to talk with
B. talking toC. to talk
D. speaking to 
6. 难度:简单
----May I listen to the music here, Mr. White? ----Sorry, you’d better ____ it like that..A. not to do
C. don’t do
D. not do so 
7. 难度:简单
Amy loves to talk about travel and she ____ many places of interest.A. has gone to
B. has been toC. has gone for
D. has been from 
8. 难度:简单
He with his parents ____ to Shanghai once a year.A. go
B. are going
D. is going 
9. 难度:简单
----Would you like to go shopping with me today or tomorrow?----________ , I have nothing to do.A. Neither
D. All 
10. 难度:简单
The art club is for members only. You can’t go in ____ you are a member.A. unless
B. because
D. though 
11. 难度:简单
In winter, we must pay attention to _________.A. keep warm
B. keep warmlyC. keeping warm
D. keeping warmly 
12. 难度:简单
I stay at home _______ on weekends, but I don’t feel ______.A. lonely, lonely
B. alone , lonelyC.
lonely , alone
D. alone, alone 
13. 难度:简单
It’s a difficult time, but we will never _____ hope.A. care about
B. pick upC. think about
D. give up 
14. 难度:简单
The shoes don’t fit me. Would you please show me ____?A. the other one
B. the othersC. another pair
D. another one 
15. 难度:简单
—Do you know _____the deadly disease?—Yes, we should have a good habit about health.A. how we should do withB. what we should do withC. how should we deal withD. what should we deal with 
二、完形填空
16. 难度:中等
完形填空A new term has begun. Teachers are worried about the fact that new students are not easy to deal with. They like to bring cell phones and MP3 players to school. What is_____, some students even use cell phones_____out-of-class matters in class, or sometimes just for fun. Some_____students listen to MP3 players when they are having a lesson that they are not interest in.Are these new students really that____? “Yes.” says Delaney Kirk, a professor at Drake University. ____she adds it’s not their fault. _____, the teachers should be blamed(责备). Mrs Kirk first began thinking about students’ manners six years ago. “I had my first class in which students were sleeping or talking to each other. It seemed that learning well or had nothing to do with them.” she says. “At first, I got worried about this.” But then I said to myself, “You’re giving lessons, and you need to manage this kind of situation. These students need to know more about manners. It’s time to help them develop some good______. They shouldn’t waste time doing nothing when they are young. Sooner or later, they may regret the time they____.”Mrs Kirk also____a list of suggestions to help teachers better manage their classes. The following are among her suggestions:●On the first day of class, tell students how they will benefit(受益) by taking the class and the importance of listening carefully in class.●Do not allow them to bring cell phones or MP3 players to the class at all.● Tell them how to use cell phones or MP3 players _____.1.A. bad
D. better2.A. do
D. did3.A. other
B. the other
D. another4.A. rude
C. friendly
D. boring5.A. But
B. However
D. So6.A. Such as
B. For example
C. Instead of
D. Instead7.A. ideas
B. speeches
D. classes8.A. had wasted B. waste
C. have wasted D. will waste9.A. makes
D. takes10.A. careful
B. carefully
D. properly 
三、阅读理解
17. 难度:中等
More than anything else in the world, Lion liked being King of the jungle.
He walked around, showing off his power and pride.Each day Lion took a long lazy sleep under the shade of his favorite tree.
He always dreamed of weaker animals bowing(鞠躬) before him.One day Mouse ran through the jungle and tripped over Lion’s huge paws.
Lion woke up with a start. “How dare you wake me up!” he shouted angrily. Lion grabbed(抓住) Mouse with one paw. “On the second thought, I’m in the mood for the snack, and you’ll make a delicious meal.” he said.Mouse cried out, “King Lion, please spare(饶恕) me! If you let me live, I’ll always remember your kindness.
And, some day, I might be able to help you.”“How could such a powerless little mouse ever help me?” That thought made Lion laugh so much that he decided to let Mouse go.
A week later, Lion was walking through the jungle on the way to his favorite tree when he stepped onto a hunter’s net.
The net scooped him up. No matter how he twisted (扭动) and turned, he couldn’t escape.When Mouse heard Lion’s frightened shouts, he raced to help. Mouse quickly chewed(咬)through the ropes to make a hole in the net.
Soon, Lion moved out and was free. Lion looked down at the little mouse. “Thank you for saving my life,” said Lion, smiling his widest smile.
“I was mistaken.
You are not a powerless little mouse.
You are a great friend!”1.What did Lion do each day?A. He stepped onto a hunter’s net.B. He bowed before weaker animals.C. He showed kindness to animals in the jungle.D. He had a good sleep under his favorite tree.2.How did Mouse wake up Lion?A. He made a hole in the net.B. He shouted at Lion angrily.C. He tripped over Lion’s paws.D. He prepared a delicious meal for Lion.3.Why did Lion let Mouse go?A. Because he was trapped in the net.B. Because he took Mouse as his good friend.C. Because he believed Mouse could save him.D. Because he doubted if Mouse could be of any help.4. What do you think of Mouse?A. Clever and honest.
B. Silly and lazyC. Humorous and stubborn
D. Proud and selfish.5.What can we learn from the passage?A. Pride makes you lose what you have.B. Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.C. Even the small can show great strength.D. When the cat’s away, the mice will play. 
18. 难度:中等
What do you think of black cats? Are they unluckier than cats of other colors? Many people in Western countries think so. Scientists at the University of California, Berkeley (UC Berkeley), did a study on cat colours and people’s understandings of cat personalities.The study found that people do judge(判断) cat personalities by color. Scientists did a survey(调查) on the Internet. There were 49 statements (描述) matching five cat colorings with 10 personalities. People think orange and bi-colored (双色的) cats are friendly, tri-colored (三色的) cats are not generous, and white cats are calm, lazy and shy. As for black cats, people think they don’t have special personalities.But why do so many people dislike keeping black cats as pets? People think black cats have less special personalities, which might be because of their bad reputation (口碑). They think black cats may bring bad luck, especially at Halloween. Movies and television shows also make people believe that.Although people have these ideas, UC Berkeley scientists give another reason: people don’t think black cats are pretty enough. After all, nothing can show black cats are unluckier than other cats. “You can’t judge a cat by its color, because it’s the personality of the cat, not the color, that will let you know if the cat is right for you,” Cathy Marden, a scientist said.1.Many people in Western countries may think black cats are ______.A. lovely animals
B. a sign of bad luck C. a sign of good luck D. unfriendly animals2.The main idea of paragraph 2 is that ______.A. people often complain(抱怨) about black cats on the InternetB. people think cats of different colors have different personalitiesC. black cats are less popular than other catsD. the study is a great success3.According to the study, people think that______.A. black cats have special personalitiesB. orange and bi-colored cats are generousC. cats with three colors are friendly D. white cats are calm, lazy and shy4.People don’t like black cats for the following reasons EXCEPT ______.A. black cats often appear in TV showsB. black cats bring bad luck to peopleC. black cats have bad reputationsD. they don’t think black cats are beautiful5.The passage mainly talks about ______.A. why black cats are popular in moviesB. why people are not willing to keep black cats as petsC. different color cats have different personalitiesD. different people have different ideas on black cats 
19. 难度:中等
Young people and older people don’t always agree. They sometimes have different ideas about living, working and playing. But in one special programme in New York State, adults and teenagers live together in a friendly way.Each summer 200 teenagers and 50 adults live together for eight weeks as members of a special work group. Everyone works several hours each day. They do so not just to keep busy but to find meaning and enjoyment in work. Some teenagers work in the woods or on the farms near the village. Some learn to make things like tables and chairs and build houses. The adults teach them these skills.There are several free hours each day. Weekends are free, too. During the free hours some of the teenagers learn photo taking or painting. Others sit around and talk or sing. Each teenager chooses his own way to spend his free time.When people live together, rules are necessary. In this programme the teenagers and the adults make the rules together. If someone breaks a rule, the problem goes before the whole group. They talk about it and ask, “Why did it happen? What should we do about it?”One of the teenagers has this to say about his experience, “You stop thinking only about yourself, You learn to think about the group.”1.In one special programme in New York State, young and older people _______ .A. don’t work well together.B. are friendly to one another.C. teach one another new ways of building houses.D. spend eight weeks together, working as farmers.2.All the members work some time every day mainly to _______ .A. lead a busy life.B. learn new skills of C. get used to the life on the farmsD. find value and pleasure in work3. Living together, _________ .A. the teenagers don’t have to obey(遵守) the rulesB. the teenagers have to obey the rules the adults makeC. the members have no free time on weekendsD. the members are not allowed to break the rules they make together4.The last paragraph shows that the teenager thinks his experience in the programme is ____ .A. unpleasant
C. helping
D. boring5.The best title for the passage is __________ .A. The rules of living togetherB. Life in New York StateC.
Teenagers in the special groupD. Free hours in the special work group 
四、补充句子
20. 难度:中等
阅读下面短文,把A-D四个句子填入文中空缺处(1- 4),使短文内容完整正确,然后完成第 5题。Summer holidays are coming soon. Are you going to travel? If you plan to take a plane, you will have a healthy trip by following these suggestions:1.Bring some needed medicines in your carry-on bag.2.Don’t leave your seat during the plane’s take offs and landings.3.To prevent blood clots (血流不畅):★
★ Do leg-stretching (伸) exercises in your seat.★ Wear comfortable clothes.4.If you sometimes get airsick:★2.
★Keep your seat belt fastened(系好安全带).★Don’t take small planes.5. 3.
Don’t take wine.6.Use both hands when reaching overhead for something. 4.
A. This will help prevent yourself from getting hurt.B. Better drink water or juice when you feel thirsty.C. Get up and walk around every 60 to 90 minutes.D. Ask for a window seat or a seat over the wing.5.What’s the best title for the passage?A. A Plan for Summer HolidaysB. Suggestions for an Interesting TripC. Suggestions for a Healthy Air TripD. Problems during an Air Trip 
五、选词填空
21. 难度:中等
词语运用根据短文内容,用方框所给词的适当形式填空,使文章通顺完整,每空只能填一个单词。some
angryA man wanted to buy a hat. So he went to a hat shop and ___1._ to the assistant, “I’d like to buy a hat, please.” he said. “Can I try it on, please?” “Of course,” the assistant answered and he brought several _2.___.The man tried them on one by one, but he didn’t like ___3._____ of them. “This one is too big and this one doesn’t look very nice this one must be too cheap. Would you mind __4.___ a few more hats, please?” “Not at all,” the assistant said. He __5.___ to the back of the shop and brought some __6.__ hats. “Let’s try this one.” the man said, “No, I’m afraid it’s too wide.” “Let’s try that one.” “No, I’m afraid it isn’t wide _7.___.” the man said.“Would you like to try this one?” the assistant asked.“No, it doesn’t look very good.” “Shall I bring some more?” the assistant asked. He ___8.__ very happy, but he went to the back of the shop and brought out all the hats. Of course, the man didn’t like any of them.“Those hats aren’t the right size,” the man said. The assistant was very unhappy now. “The hats are all right sir,” he said__9.____, “but I’m afraid your _10.____ isn’t the right size. 
六、补充句子
22. 难度:中等
补全对话根据下面的对话情景,在每个空白处填上一个适当的句子,使对话的意义连贯、完整。A: Hi, Tom. It’s so nice to see you here.B: Hi! 1.___________________________. Are you here to buy cards?A: Yes. The cards in this store are very nice. Have you found yours?B: Not yet. 2.
?A: My teachers. They’re kind to everyone in my class. I want to send my best wishes to them. What about you?B: I will send a card to my parents. They’re now in Africa.A: Really? 3._______________________________________?B: They’re helping African people. I haven’t seen them for almost a year. They tell me that Africa is a wonderful land.A: It sounds great to go to Africa. 4.____________________________.B: And me, too. Look, I think these cards are just for your teachers.A: Yes, they look nice. 5._____________________________. I’m sure my teachers will like them. 
七、书面表达
23. 难度:中等
书面表达你的英语非常优秀, 学校请你和七年级的同学做一次英语学习经验交流。请根据下列提示,写一份80词左右的发言稿。提示:1.When did you begin to learn English?2.Why do you like English?3.How do you study English well?4.take part in/join, follow the tape, keep a diary in English, remember words ...__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 one another 的文章

随机推荐