高考英语口语考试试,写一个10句左右的短对话

英语口语对话材料啊····2个人的,每人大概10句左右,要求就是关于休闲娱乐的对话,2个人的,没人10句左右就够了,最好能够没一定的水平点,不要就一个提问一个答的.哎呀,自己也写了一点,就是觉得不那么特别,希望有好心人和英语水平不错的点朋友帮下忙,口语课上要作表演··
A:Hello,Mike.Long time no see.Fancy meeting you here!Working again,are you?B:Yes,I’ve got to,if I want to do well in the report of the Chinese agriculture situations.A:Well,that is an interesting topic.Would you mind telling me some of your opinion about this topic.B:Of course,China,one of the largest agricultural countries in the world,has made significant achievements in agricultural production.We use about 70% of arable land to feed 20% of our population.Do you think it is the honor of all the Chinese people?A:I can’t agree more.It is not only the pride of the Chinese people but also a great contribute to the whole world.B:Yes.The Chinese government has made significant investments in agricultural biotechnology.A:Oh.I am pretty happy to hear this.What are the measures that the Chinese government has done for the development of agriculture?B:As we know that plant biotechnology is developing rapidly,with much activity in field trials and the process of commercialization.China is number five in terms of production and commercialization of transgenic crops (i.e.cotton) in the world.After the government approves transgenic rice for commercial production,China will quickly occupy the number-two position.A:that's really amazing.Thank you for telling me so much information about Chinese problem.See you next time.B:You are welcome.See you.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
学英语方法很关键,我给你几点方法建议第一步:大量背诵原汁原味的单句、对话、生活习语。第二步:把每天背诵过的素材反复消化,借助想像力,身临其境把它们表演出来。第三步:写日记。这个习惯看上去练习的是写作,其实它更是练习口语的妙法。当你动笔的同时,你的大脑正在激烈地做着英文体操。用英文进行思维是高级的口语训练方法。第四步:大量阅读报刊、杂志及各种故事、杂文,之后将...
扫描下载二维码求写以下话题的英语对话 ,每个对话4分钟左右,正常语速,大一期末口语考试用.10级A班期末口语考试试题(10-11学年第二学期)Group discussion:1.Exercise can have many unexpected effects on our body.Do you think that these effects are good or bad,or perhaps both?How?(Refer to Unit 2,NHCE 3)2.Do you think a college degree guarantees a good job opportunity in the future?Why?To what extent do you benefit from the present quality education?In what aspect do you think we shall better our educational system?(Refer to Unit 3,NHCE 3)3.None of us would like to make life-death decisions especially for our dearest family members when they are condemned to fatal illnesses.If there is no sign of significant improvement for their condition,will you deny them the treatment and make their remaining days comfortable by giving them painkillers and sleeping pills,or continue the treatment till they die in pain?Why?(Refer to Unit 5,NHCE 3)4.Education concerning how to survive such a natural disaster as earthquake,flooding,drought,snowstorm,etc.should be a major emphasis for all of us.Name some of natural disasters you know and share the knowledge of preventing and preparing for them.(Refer to Unit 6,NHCE 3)5.Talk about one piece of news or a gossip you’ve heard lately.Tell each other how you reacted to it when you heard it?(Refer to Unit 2,NEIE 3)6.Suppose you’d like to start a business of your own once you graduate.Tell each other how you would propose the idea and convince more investors to support you?(Refer to Unit 3,NEIE 3)7.Suppose it’s been ten years since your graduation.You’re going to plan a class reunion for your English class.Imagine what your life will be like and talk about your plan for the reunion.(Refer to Unit 4,NEIE 3)8.Read the following statements and tell each other whether you agree or disagree.Please give reasons for your opinions.(Refer to Unit 10,NEIE 3)\x05People should not work past the age of 65.\x05It’s important for woman with children to work outside the home.\x05We benefit more than we suffer from the Internet.
黎约践踏STW
Sorry, i just can't get you out there. Every topic is related to your textbooks, which make
myself incapable of these dialogs. Anyway, that sentences interest me deadly, so i copied them. Thanks!
you‘re welcome,(*^__^*)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码谁能帮我编一个3分钟左右的英语小对话 主题在补充里 要有情景感哈 因为口语课要对话表演的 while reading a brochure full of ads,two students talk about the advantages and disadvantages of advertising.A:you think advertising cost too much money and customers have to pay more extra money because of the bes.B:you think advertising is informative and beneficial to common people's life.
Tom:hi Sam,how are you?Sam:good thanksTom:so,is every thing fine at your university?Sam:pretty good.Just feel a bit weird.Tom:same here,I feel weird too about going to university everyday without any having any interest about it.Sam:it’s like you feel like you’re rejected,nothing feels unfamiliar to you,and sometimes you gets really scared of a teacher.It’s nothing like collage at all!Tom:I agree,even some of my classmates were scared too,because all teachers look much severed.Sam:in collage,at least the teachers aren’t that scary and strict.Homework are not so hard.In university,homework are increasing so fast that you can’t get a breath out of it!Tom:next week,I’m having a test,and they said it’s going to be so hard!Sam:me too,not next week,but soon.In collage,we don’t get much trouble if we don’t get a high mark,but in university,you just have to go for it,try as hard as you can to graduate at the end.Tom:yes,I think I better go back home to study now,see ya!Sam:ok,see ya!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码四六级考试听力试题将取消短对话 口语考试分两级-口语考试 全国大学英语四 测试题型 四级听力 大学英语四六级考试-上海频道-东方网
&&&新闻热线:021-
四六级考试听力试题将取消短对话 口语考试分两级
图片说明:/截屏图  东方网2月27日消息:记者昨天通过市教育考试院了解到,从今年6月起,将对全国大学生四、六级考试的听力试题作局部调整。同时,从今年起,四六级口语考试将分设两个级别。  设计更接近托福考试  全国大学英语四、六级考试委员会已在其官网上,公告了四六级听力试题将做局部调整的事宜。考委会称,本次调整是“为了适应新的形势下社会对大学生英语听力能力需求的变化,进一步提高听力测试的效度”。四级听力试题的调整内容为:取消短对话,取消短文听写;新增短篇新闻(3段);六级听力试题的调整内容为:取消短对话,取消短文听写,听力篇章由原来的3篇调整为2篇,新增讲座/讲话(3篇)。  在从事大学英语教学的专业人士看来,六级听力试题将增加讲座和讲话,显示了四六级命题委员会要加强大学生(尤其是硕士研究生)在国外利用英语的新知识学习能力。增加讲座测试的意义在于,假设学生走进英语国家的大学课堂,你是否能听懂真正的外国教授的英文授课。据介绍,这种题型的设计更加接近于托福考试中的lecture,命题设计也和托福考试十分相似。  另外,2016年起,全国大学英语四、六级考试口语考试(CET-SET),将分设四级和六级两个级别,即“全国大学英语四级口语考试(CET-SET4)”和“全国大学英语六级口语考试(CET-SET6)”。在此之前的口语考试成绩级别,设定为CET-SET6。  2013年也曾做局部调整  这并非大学英语四六级考试的第一次调整。2013年年底,全国大学英语四、六级考试委员会曾对四、六级考试的试卷结构和测试题型做局部调整。其中,原复合式听写调整为单词及词组听写,短文长度及难度不变。要求考生在听懂短文的基础上,用所听到的原文填写空缺的单词或词组,共10题。短文播放三遍。原快速阅读理解调整为长篇阅读理解,篇章长度和难度不变。篇章后附有10个句子,每句一题。关于翻译部分,原单句汉译英调整为段落汉译英。翻译内容涉及中国的历史、文化、经济、社会发展等。  2013年的那次调整,除了测试题型的变化,成绩报道也被分为总分和单项分。单项分包括:听力、阅读、翻译和写作。
东方网()版权所有,未经授权禁止复制或建立镜像
四六级考试听力试题将取消短对话 口语考试分两级
日 01:59 来源:解放网
图片说明:/截屏图  东方网2月27日消息:记者昨天通过市教育考试院了解到,从今年6月起,将对全国大学生四、六级考试的听力试题作局部调整。同时,从今年起,四六级口语考试将分设两个级别。  设计更接近托福考试  全国大学英语四、六级考试委员会已在其官网上,公告了四六级听力试题将做局部调整的事宜。考委会称,本次调整是“为了适应新的形势下社会对大学生英语听力能力需求的变化,进一步提高听力测试的效度”。四级听力试题的调整内容为:取消短对话,取消短文听写;新增短篇新闻(3段);六级听力试题的调整内容为:取消短对话,取消短文听写,听力篇章由原来的3篇调整为2篇,新增讲座/讲话(3篇)。  在从事大学英语教学的专业人士看来,六级听力试题将增加讲座和讲话,显示了四六级命题委员会要加强大学生(尤其是硕士研究生)在国外利用英语的新知识学习能力。增加讲座测试的意义在于,假设学生走进英语国家的大学课堂,你是否能听懂真正的外国教授的英文授课。据介绍,这种题型的设计更加接近于托福考试中的lecture,命题设计也和托福考试十分相似。  另外,2016年起,全国大学英语四、六级考试口语考试(CET-SET),将分设四级和六级两个级别,即“全国大学英语四级口语考试(CET-SET4)”和“全国大学英语六级口语考试(CET-SET6)”。在此之前的口语考试成绩级别,设定为CET-SET6。  2013年也曾做局部调整  这并非大学英语四六级考试的第一次调整。2013年年底,全国大学英语四、六级考试委员会曾对四、六级考试的试卷结构和测试题型做局部调整。其中,原复合式听写调整为单词及词组听写,短文长度及难度不变。要求考生在听懂短文的基础上,用所听到的原文填写空缺的单词或词组,共10题。短文播放三遍。原快速阅读理解调整为长篇阅读理解,篇章长度和难度不变。篇章后附有10个句子,每句一题。关于翻译部分,原单句汉译英调整为段落汉译英。翻译内容涉及中国的历史、文化、经济、社会发展等。  2013年的那次调整,除了测试题型的变化,成绩报道也被分为总分和单项分。单项分包括:听力、阅读、翻译和写作。帮我写一个英语对话,10句左右,关于朋友之间生病问候的!
A:what's wrong with you:B:I have a bad coadA:I am sorry to hear that.Do you see doctor?B:Yes,the doctor said it was not serious.A:Dose the doctor give you some medicine?B:Yes.He advised me to take more rest.A:Are you bether now?B:Much better.A:You have to drink more water.B:Yes ,I will.Thank you.A:My pleasure.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
A.liu fang,you didn't come to school,what's the matter with you?B.I went to the hospital .A.I'm sorry about that.So you had a cold,didn't you?B.Yes,it's so bad.And I had a fever.A....
就是take care就是照顾自己的意思
M:what is the mattter with you?W:Oh,l feel a little hot of my head.maybe l have a cold,M:Does it affect you serious?W:lt is just makes me feel not so good at present.M:That sounds ...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 高考英语口语考试 的文章

随机推荐