谁能用英语写一篇恒星英语学习网总结啊!!急,要2分钟可以说完的!

总结,用英语
您现在的位置:&&
总结,用英语
相关热词搜索:
篇一:“许多”的英语表达方法_归纳 “许多”表达何其多
在英文中,将这些表示“许多,很多”的词组按其用法归类: 一、只能修饰名词复数形式 many、 a great/good many 、a great/large number of 、scores of、dozens of和quite a few ,这类“许多”修饰作主语的名词时,谓语动词用复数 eg I’ I have many things to do. a great/good many English books in our school library. A great number ofScores/Dozens of许多人在这次事故中丧生) I have made quit a few good friends, too.
温馨提示: 1)many 作代词,表示“许多人,许多”的意思 eg Many of them have watched the TV play.
2) a great/good many 做代词,表示“许多人(东西)” eg A great many of us like American English better than British English.(我们中的许多人喜欢美语胜过英国英语)
3)the number of + n (可数名词复数)表示 “....的数目”, 用它做主语时,谓语用单数。 eg The number of the students in our class is 55.
二、只能修饰不可数名词的“许多” much、 a great / good deal of 和a large amount of ,这类“许多”修饰主语名词时候,谓语用单数。 eg I don’t know they gave us much help.There is a great/good deal of snow on the ground. (地上有许多雪) I spend a large amount of money on books every month.(我每月要花很多钱买书) 温馨提示: 1)much 单用,做名词表示“许多,大量” eg Much has been said about it .(关于这种事已经说的很多了) 2)a great deal 做名词词组和副词词组,也表示“大量,许多”/ 还可以修饰比较级,表示程度。 eg At the end of the year there was a great deal to do .(年底有很多事情做) eg They talked a great deal about the problem.(他们对这个问题谈论了许多) (他今天好多了)(修饰比较级,表示程度) 三、既可以修饰可数名词复数,又可以修饰不可数名词 a lot of 、lots of 、plenty of 、supplies of , a great quantity of 、great/large quantities of eg He has got a lot/lots ofThere are plenty ofI have plenty ofSupplies ofWe have had a large quantity of /large quantities of最近捕了大量的鱼) 温馨提示: 1)a lot 名词词组表示“大量,很多”/做副词词组表示“很多,非常,相当”/做程度状语修饰比较级。很多事 名词) eg He helped me a lot.(副词 很多) eg I like this picture quite a lot. (副词 非常) eg I’m now. (程度状语修饰比较级) 我现在感觉好多了 2)large quantities of + 不可数名词/可数名词复数 ,谓语用复数 eg Large quantities of water are needed every day. (修饰不可数n) There are quantities of flowers in garden.(修饰可数n 复数)
四、many a /an + 单数可数名词 也表示许多,这个短语作主语时谓语用单数 eg Many a girl in our class has learned to swim. Many a book was translated into English. (许多书被翻译为英语)篇二:“许多”的英语表达方法 归纳总结 “许多”表达何其多
在英文中,将这些表示“许多,很多”的词组按其用法归类: 一、只能修饰名词复数形式 many、 a great/good many 、a great/large number of 、scores of、dozens of和quite a few ,这类“许多”修饰作主语的名词时,谓语动词用复数 eg I‘ I have many things to do There are a great/good many English books in our school library. A great number of my friends have been to the Great Wall. Scores/Dozens of people were killed in the accident.(许多人在这次事故中丧生) I have made quit a few good friends,too.
温馨提示: 1)many 作代词,表示“许多人,许多”的意思 eg Many of them have watched the TV play.
2) a great/good many 做代词,表示“许多人(东西)” eg A great many of us like American English better than British English.(我们中的许多人喜欢美语胜过英国英语)
3)the number of + n (可数名词复数)表示&....的数目”,用它做主语时,谓语用单数 eg The number of the students in our class is 55.
二、只能修饰不可数名词的“许多” much、 a great / good deal of 和a large amount of ,这类“许多”修饰主语名词时候,谓语用单数eg I don't know they gave us much help. There is a great/good deal of snow on the ground.(地上有许多雪) I spend a large amount of money on books every month.(我每月要花很多钱买书)
温馨提示: 1)much 单用,做名词表示“许多,大量” eg Much has been said about it .(关于这种事已经说的很多了) 2)a great deal 做名词词组和副词词组,也表示“大量,许多”/ 还可以修饰比较级,表示程度。 eg At the end of the year there was a great deal to do .(年底有很多事情做) eg They talked a great deal about the problem.(他们对这个问题谈论了许多) eg He is a great deal better today (他今天好多了)(修饰比较级,表示程度)
三、既可以修饰可数名词复数,又可以修饰不可数名词 a lot of 、lots of 、plenty of 、supplies of , a great/quantity of 、great/large quantities of eg he has got a lot/lots of questions to ask. A lot of / lots of work is to be done this week. There are plenty of books on the shelf. I have plenty of time to do it Suppies of trees were washed away. We have had a large quantity of /large quantities of rain this summer. Lare quantities of fish have been caught recently.(最近捕了大量的鱼) 温馨提示: 1)a lot 名词词组表示“大量,很多”/做副词词组表示“很多,非常,相当”/做程度状语修饰比较急 eg I have a lot to do today. (很多事 名词) eg he helped me a lot (副词 很多) eg I like this picture quite a lot (副词 非常) eg I’m feeling a lot better now (程度状语修饰比较级) 我现在感觉好多了
2)large quantities of + 不可数名词/可数名词复数 ,谓语用复数 eg Large quantities of water are needed every day. (修饰不可数n) There are quantities of flowers in garden.(修饰可数n 复数) 四、many a /an + 单数可数名词 也表示许多,这个短语作主语时谓语用单数 eg Many a girl in our class has learned to swim Many a book was translated into English.(许多书被翻译为英语)篇三:总结的英文 篇一:英语连词总结 英语 连接词 连接词的意义分类 表递进moreover, in addition, what is more,furthermore, also, then, besides, etc. 表转折however, nevertheless, on the other hand, on the contrary, etc. 表层次on the one hand, ... first, ... second, ... 表强调firstly, ... secondly, ... finally ...; first, ... then ... etc. 表强调in fact, indeed, actually, as a matter of fact, obviously, apparently, 表结果evidently, first of all, undoubtedly, without any shadow of doubt, etc. 表结尾therefore, as a result, then, consequently, accordingly, thus, etc. 表例举in a word, in conclusion, therefore, in short, to sum up, etc. 表强调still, indeed, apparently, oddly enough, of course, after all, significantly, interestingly, also, above all, surely, certainly, undoubtedly, in any case, anyway, above all, in fact, especially. obviously, clearly. 表比较like, similarly, likewise, in the same way, in the same manner, equally. 表对比by contrast, on the contrary, while, whereas, on the other hand, unlike, instead, but, conversely, different from, however, nevertheless, otherwise, whereas, unlike, yet, in contrast. 表列举for example, for instance, such as, take ...for example. except (for), to illustrate. 表时间later, next, then, finally, at last, eventually, meanwhile, from now on, at the same time, for the time being, in the end, immediately, in the meantime, in the meanwhile, recently, soon, now and then, during, nowadays, since, lately, as soon as, afterwards, temporarily, earlier, now, after a while. first after a few days eventually at that time in the meantime meanwhile afterward from then on 表顺序first, second, third, then, finally, to begin with, first of all, in the first place, last, next, above all, last but not the least, first and most important. 表可能presumably, probably, perhaps. 表解释in other words, in fact, as a matter of fact, that is, namely, in simpler terms. 表递进what is more, in addition, and, besides, also, furthermore, too, moreover, furthermore, as well as, additionally, again. 表让步although, after all, in spite of..., despite, even if, even though, though, admittedly, whatever may happen. 表转折however, rather than, instead of, but, yet, on the other hand, unfortunately. whereas表原因for this reason, due to, thanks to, because, because of, as, since, owing to. 表结果as a result, thus, hence, so, therefore, accordingly, consequently, as consequence. 表总结on the whole, in conclusion, in a word, to sum up, in brief, in summary, to conclude, to summarize, in short. 其他类型连接词 表空间near to far from in the front of beside behind to the right to the left on the other side of 表举例 for example to name a few, say , such as 表递进in addition furthermore what’s more what’s worse 表示时间与频率的 词汇:in general, every, some, after, on the whole, usually, most, at other times, in most cases, frequently, main, finally, as a rule, rarely, before, meanwhile. 表示附加的 词:additionally, as well as, just as, again, along with, also, further, furthermore, likewise, in the same manner, in the same way, in addition to, 引出例子:for example, namely, for instance, as an example, that is 表示转折:although, instead, rather than, but, nevertheless, though, however, on the other hand, otherwise 得出结论:all in all, in consequence, in brief, as a result, the point is, in conclusion, therefore, hence, in sum. 表示增加的过渡词:also,and,and then,too,in addition,furthermore,moreover, again,on top of that,another,first second third等。 表示时间顺序的过渡词:now,then,before,after,afterwards,earlier,later,immediately, soon,next,in a few days,gradually,suddenly,finally等。 表示空间顺序的过渡词:near(to),far(from),in front of,behind,beside,beyond, above,below,to the right (left),around,outside等。 表示比较的过渡词:in the same way,just like,just as等。 表示对照的过渡词:but,still,yet,however,on the other hand,on the contrary, in spite of,even though等。 表示结 果 和 原 因 的 过 渡 词:because,since,so,as a result,therefore,hence, thus,otherwise等。 表示目的的过渡词:for this reason,for this purpose,so that等。 表示强调的过渡词:in fact,indeed,surely,necessarily,certainly,without any doubt, truly,to repeat,above all,most important等。 表示解释说明的过渡词:for example,in fact,in this case,for actually等。 表示总结的过渡词: finally,at last,in conclusion,as i have shown,in other word, in brief,in short,in general,on the whole,as has been stated等 增补(addition) in addition, furthermore, again, also, besides, moreover, what’s more, similarly, next, finally. 对照(contrast) whereas, in contrast, on the other hand, instead, however, nevertheless, unlike, even though, on the contrary, while 因果(cause and effect) because, because of, for, since, due to, owing to, thanks to, as a result (of), accordingly, hence, so, thus 强调(emphasis) certainly, above all, indeed, of course, surely, actually, as a matter of fact, chiefly, especially, primarily, in particular, undoubtedly, absolutely, most important
6.让步(concession) although, though, after all, in spite of, nevertheless, still, provided, while it is true....
7.例证(exemplification) for example, for instance, that is, namely, such as, in other words, in this case, by way of illustration. 总结(conclusion) to sum up, to conclude, in a word, in short, in brief, all in all, in all, to put it in a nut shell, in summary 推断(inference) therefore, as a result(of), consequently, accordingly, so, otherwise 时间和空间(time and space) afterward, after, first, later, then, soon, outside, near, beyond, above, below, on the right(left), in the middle, opposite, in front of 表示罗列增加(递 进) first, second, third, firstly, secondly, thirdly, first, then / next, after that / next, finally / last / last but not least, and equally important, on (the) one hand?, on the other hand?, besides / what’s more / in addition (to
sth.) / furthermore / moreover / another / also / too, plus, as well, especially / particularly / in particular 表示时间顺序 now, at present, recently, after, afterwards, after that, after a while, in a few days, at first, at the beginning (of sth.), to begin with, to start with 篇二:英语主题1 英语 主题活动总结 安子岭学校 *** 为了进一步丰富校 园文化生活,营造积极向上的英语氛围,我校以“我参与,我快乐,everyone is no.1”为 主题的校园英语节拉开了序幕。本届英语节历时一个多月,在校***的大力支持下,在全体师 生的共同努力下,我们的校园英语节取得了圆满成功。通过丰富多彩的活动,激发了学生学 习英语的热情,为学校师生搭建展示英语的舞台;浓厚学校的英语氛围,丰富学校的文化内 涵;使学生获得学习英语的快乐,提高了全校师生的英语会话和应用能力,让英语节真正成 为每一个孩子的节日,真正让每一个孩子在活动中体验到学习英语的快乐。 一、主题鲜明,活 动形式丰富多彩。 本届英语节活动内 容丰富,形式多样,有精彩纷呈的各种英语竞赛活动,有贴近生活的各种英语板报及图片展 示活动。 在这一系列的活动 中,同学们都能够“亮出自我,绽放精彩”,使英语节各项活动得以顺利进行。 “英语单词比赛”, 它不仅提高了同学们的英语水平,还培养了同学们的预习能力; “英语书法比赛”, 提高了同学们书写英文的质量,让我们懂得,书法不仅仅存在于汉字当中; “英语手抄报及英 语班报的评比”,展示了同学们在课内外学习英语的硕果; 美国、英国、澳大利亚三个国家的风情展,让师生进一步了解了异国他乡的风土人情; 多彩的“英语歌曲 比赛”,汇集了同学、家长、老师的智慧与汗水,使他们得到了全方位的锻炼和展示; 还有别具一格的 “文明用语大家说”活动,把学习英语的快乐带到了校园的每一个角落! 丰富多彩的活动一 次又一次点燃了同学们的激情,不仅丰富了学生的校园生活,更为学生提供了一个锻炼自我、 展示自我、张扬个性的舞台,体现了英语学习“从课堂中来,到生活中去”,“活学活用,学 以致用”的良好效果。 师生在这些活动中陶冶了情操,增长了知识,提高了英语表达能力,也让每个同学深深的懂得了学习英语的重 要性。 二、精诚合作,体 现教师奉献精神。 在英语组长的带领 下,由各年级负责老师牵头,分工明确、责任到位,活动考虑周全、精心策划。英语节的整 个流程是在全体英语组教师开会商量的基础上定下来的,对所安排的任务英语组老师们都认 真准备和实施,有的活动(如开幕式和个别单项比赛)临时调整,但是大家都积极配合、献 言献策、没有怨言。 本届校园英语节得 到了学校***的重视和支持,筹备期间,校***对英语节各项活动方案给予指导和建议。英语 老师,在没有影响正常英语教学工作的前提下,利用休息时间指导学生参加各项活动,批阅 单词及书法比赛的试卷,为了进一步丰富校园英语文化氛围,他们 同时又承办了四期展示板,三块外国风情图片展示板的布置,让整个校园充满英语氛围。特 别是开幕式及闭幕式的主持人纪娜和张义军两位英语教师,仪式上他们带领全校师生现场学 习十句礼貌用语,标准的发音、默契的配合、热情的投入感染了全校师生,与他们一同走进 文明的英语世界。团队的力量是无穷的,正是因为有如此多的乐于奉献的教师,英语节的各 项活动才能如期举行。虽然是英语节,但它不仅仅属于英语这一学科,它体现全体师生的奉 献精神。一个活动的完成不仅仅得力于指导教师,同时得益于节目中每一个小演员的班主任 的配合,家长的积极协同与沟通能达成共识。 三、总结经验,吸 取教训改进不足 虽然英语节已经结 束,但其影响力和推动力将会是持久的,为我们今后的工作开辟了新的视野。通过这次英语 节的活动,我们深切感受到加强英语学习习惯培养的重要性,关注英语活动的实效性,所以, 我们会把富有感染力、吸引力和凝聚力的英语教学活动,融会贯通到学生每天的生活和学习 中,让他们在充满快乐和成就感的中获得进步。在总结好的经验的同时,我们也要不忘 吸取在组织过程及进行过程中所暴露出来的一些不足,如:在活动设置及前期准备工作上有 待进一步优化和完善;布置年段和班级时考虑不太周到;个别班主任和任课教师没有转变观 念,觉得学生参加英语节活动影响了学习。?? 英语节是学生们英语发展的平台,是学生们英语进步的阶梯,是学生们英语展示的舞台。英 语节是课外对课堂的延伸,更是课堂对课外的拓展。 有志者,事竟成! where there is will, there is a way. 相信我们学校,相 信我们自己!让我们一同来为英语节画上一个圆满的句号吧!相信我们未来的英语节会更加 出色,异彩纷呈! 篇三:英语连接词转折词归纳 一) 连接词 (1)表选择关系或 对等关系的连接词:either?or?,neither?nor, or, as well as?, and, both?and?。本&&篇:《》来源于:
优秀范文,论文网站
本篇网址:/2016/gongzuozongjie_.html
好文大家读
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 恒星英语学习网 的文章

随机推荐