文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&
请输入手机号,完成注册
请输入验证码
密码必须由6-20个字符组成
下载人人客户端
品评校花校草,体验校园广场You+Are+Beautiful
You're beautifulJames Blunt
my life is brilliantmy life is brilliantmy love is pureI saw an angle of that I'm sureshe smile on the subwayshe was with another manbut I won't lose no sleep on that cause I've got a planyou're beautifulyou're beautifulyou're beautiful it's tureI saw your face in a crowed placeand I don't know what to docause I'll never be with you
yes she caught my eyeas she walked on byshe could see from my facethat I was fucking high and Idon't think that I would see her again butwe shared the moment that will last till the endyou're beautifulyou're beautifulyou're beautiful it's tureI saw your face in a crowed placeand I don't know what to docause I'll never be with you
you're beautifulyou're beautifulyou're beautiful it's turethere must be an angle with a smile on her facewith she saw that I should be with you
but it's time to face the truthI will never be with you
来自立方网一首开头为you are beautiful的歌。叫什么 歌曲听海的。_百度知道
一首开头为you are beautiful的歌。叫什么 歌曲听海的。
开头为you are beautiful
You are beautiful-James Blunt 挺伤感但好听的歌。谢谢妞妞的推荐。 嗯,可爱的大男孩,把口袋里掏出来的零碎物件摆得那么整齐,顺得那么细心。影像,音乐,就是那么容易令人感动。还是原版歌词好,译作,换种语言,就有种相去千里的感觉了。 En酪美操皇鬲郝叉酮常捆joy it,my friends。:) 原版歌词:My life is brilliant.My love is pure.I saw an angel.Of that I'm sure.She smiled at me on the subway.She was with another man.But I won't lose no sleep on that,'Cause I've got a plan. You're beautiful. You're beautiful.You're beautiful, it's true.I saw you face in a crowded place,And I don't know what to do,'Cause I'll never be with you. Yeah, she caught my eye,As we walked on by.She could see from my face that I was,F**king high,And I don't think that I'll see her again,But we shared a moment that will last till the end. You're beautiful. You're beautiful.You're beautiful, it's true.I saw you face in a crowded place,And I don't know what to do,'Cause I'll never be with you.You're beautiful. You're beautiful.You're beautiful, it's true.There must be an angel with a smile on her face,When she thought up that I should be with you.But it's time to face the truth,I will never be with you. 【答上了,给点奖励啊】
其他类似问题
听海的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 beautiful啥意思 的文章

随机推荐