Mr. Smith plays tennis ________ (well) than his wife and two daughter怎么读?应该填什么?

初一阅读理解_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
初一阅读理解
上传于||文档简介
&&初​中​英​语​的​简​单​阅​读​理​解​,​可​用​来​专​项​训​练
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢山东省济南市历下区学年七年级英语上学期期末试题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
山东省济南市历下区学年七年级英语上学期期末试题
||暂无简介
学而思网校是好未来教育集团旗下中小学在线...|
总评分0.0|
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩7页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢初二英语_百度知道
我们该月考了,麻烦帮我找份初中二年级上册英语1—3单元的试题,谢谢啦
提问者采纳
( )8. I feel too bad:_____________________________A. taught danceC;t like soccer.&quot. By bike: We&#39. his children could play in the garden( ) 3;Do you live on the same floor &t w_________;No: Oh. funnier C;t know where to put the snowD. A. note B. worry 8. Wang are very forgetful(健忘的);No. Mrs. My classmates heard this. had a lot of men students B. How long does it take to the park A. They don's coming. 150s uncle likes reading and he has read lots of books and magazines, because he thinks it is 1 . Half an hour,根据短文内容判断正(T)误(F)Bruce and Dick are friends. &quot. often C. -_______do you usually do on Sunday -I often go to the movies. Visit her friends:满分: Sam is.4. She never goes to the movis.&IYes.( ) 4;s aunt and uncle__________________________.B. goes to on footⅣ. D. enjoy( )2;m pretty healthy. Mr: Have a good time. Beijing: NA reporter asked. calmer C.Ⅳ, but he never goes to a soccer match. How long does it take to the library A. he did the best in teaching B.听对话. schoolⅥ. A. Lewis moved to a new town and _______there. C,&quot, I _______do my homework. popular 9; and don&#39. to( )10. station B;s mother_____________________________, &quot. to read C. How long does it take to the mall A. program( )2.W.l.The best tittle for the passage is &quot. &quot. Mr,&s mother likes candy,根据所给问题选出合适的答语 1, Grade 2. sore neck D.V: Hello. he was as good as anyone D: When did he begin to cough 5. Once a week: We are going to meet outside the school gate.( ) 5;s house. A,写出所缺的单词W. than( )13.6. with D.听对话. 选择合适的句子补全对话. I was moved, because it will break my fence. with C. 1. not happy C:________________________________A: Do you look the _______________ B, they went to see me and told me many interesting things in the school.Q;I married my third wife when I was 102;t like him to leaveB.阅读短文 (20 分)(1)Mr. suddenly( )5. when D. letter( )8.&t have to walk on the snowB.Tony&#39.Their friends ask them.听对话. has to B.A.Lin Tao.IV. affice( )9, he is more outgoing than I.A;s aunt and uncle live in the USA.9.Lingling&#39. babysit C: I go to the library by bus. open B. On foot: What does she have to do tomorrow 4;t be as good as you are. look B.( )5. Bruce is twelve and Dick is eleven.根据短文内容. he could drive his car out of the garageD.A,t like himC. before he got up D;s father watches soccer matches on television on Saturday and Sunday: You look outgoing. D.-Oh. He was a nice man and always ht. C. telephone D, and Dick comes from America. readding( )14: How tall is he now 2. have to D: I am going to the t tell her about it by 6 . His sister's sister likes music. They got to the airport only ten minutes 3m smarter then he. whereB.第二天.A. &quot. She had put the plane tickets in the 10 ( )1. Wang sometimes forgets to cook supper for the family, and Mr. A;Don&#39.She often goes to concerts and she usually buys CDs by No. Go fishing. 2 are you doing tomorrow MGregory answered. sore back C.B: How often does he watch TV Ⅲ.A.Ⅱ. as does( )15. minutes 5. he wanted to teach more studentsD.单项选择(15 分)( )1. D F A B CV;t get married until he was102. hand D. I have a cold today. For one dayC.Bruce and Dick come from England, but I&#39. Bruce is eleven and Dick is twelve.A,每空一词 (5 分)LThe teacher takes your classes won&#39, and she doesn&#39.(3)句子中无书写错误. funier( )5;t throw any snow on that side初中二年级上册英语1—3单元的试题, he is more__________then I. 1~6 CACACBⅢ;Yes they are important. A.A,根据短文内容判断正(T)误(F)(5分)( )1.C. season D. A. 1. quietⅡ. They also helped me with my lesson.B. B.A. Soon the note was ready. SmithC; takes me eight minutes. C.I try to eat many vegetables. He reads novels and he never goes to the movies. D. A.V. How often B.-How long are you staying -I am staying for two weeks. so does C.W. cloudy C. A;shealth: OK. hiking: How do you go to the park Lily.A. Wang wrote a short note to Lingling. -What do they do _______weekends -I often watch TV.A,根据对话内容选出正确的答语 (8 分)( )1 Where is Lin Tao going to A. On foot.C.C. Tianjin.4.A. A;&Do you know why they say so Because in England the first floor is the sane as the second floor in America.笔试部分(90分)Ⅰ. still B: I's songs are very p____________in school. The man put the snow in the garage _______.C. the seventh teacher would be even better than Mr.( )3,&quot. -What&#39, &quot, he said to the man. as B. One week ago: Then where are you going Lt smoke at all and you will feel better.A. close D.One summer they planned to 2 to New York for their holidays.完形填空 (10 分)Mr. A, but he said. because Mr. Sally is much quieter than Sam. After looking me over carefully.In most parts of China. plane B.Q.听对话. the students didn&#39. A. always D. quicker B. The girl student said at last means___________.听短文, Lin Tao Lin T oh. -I have a cold today.( )3, but I am calmer than he.2. Mr. Smith found his garden full of snow_______. After he went to bed( ) 2.&quot,并给你补习了功课, Dick lives on the ground floor. Dalian, _______Then Mr. calendar6. How C. He doesn&#39.( )4;根据短文内容. funniest D. It&#39,&m trying to study:120分听力部分(30分)Ⅰ;I live on the first floor&quot:_________________________A. open D: When do you do sports B,&quot.Lingling&#39. What&#39. run( )3. That one is thirty yuan. no one could be better than him( ) 4. Ten minutes.( )4. so do D. likes reading and films 2. How long are going to3. babysitting D. A. She has to do her homework. A. have C. But 4 Mrs. 要求.IV. Fifty minutes,I can&#39.Lucy.A. B. on D.Q,告诉你要住院治疗. B. It takes me half an hour and then go to the mall on foot. hiking D. Then he decided to move to a big city because_______. box C: What are you doing for vocation,and in the morning Mr.Betty&#39. had to C. How C;Gregory said. A.Gregory didn&#39. 补全对话. So time was short.1~5 ACDBC 6~10 BCDAB 11~15 CDCABⅢ.Tom.Please keep q_______ . 155 centimeters. more funny B. translate 2. C;t throw any into the street. smith went out. D:(1)书写工整规范. How longC. C. Wang sometimes goes to work on Sunday morning: No! Jim&#39. B! You canm going seesighting in Dalian. How often does watch4,&quot. Smith wanted to take his car out. B.Dick and Bruce live in Beijing.&t go to the movies. take( )7. -Can you come to my party - Sorry: Where is he going for vocation 6.Tom.I&#39. push( )6. Two days ago.A:听力原文I. T F F T TⅠ, or the fence. I have a cough. he did the worst in teachingC.Tom, you will live better. His cousin&#39. A. ever C;I will have more work there. B. What( )9. hazard( )6. -He is quiet. I am going s _______to Hong Kong for vocation. After you read this,&quot. -_______is she staying in Beijing -She is staying for a week, five teachers have come and gone while I was here. ( 对画线部分提问)_______ _______ _______ _______ you 5.4. Writing(10分)上星期五你发烧: Great, or the street. They put the stamp on the envelope in a hurry and dropped it in the letter 8 .&quot. progress B;Another reporter asked. B. century( )3, or the police will not be pleased: I&#39.Daming&#39. When D. not( )10, thanks. They live in the same building in Beijing. What is Lin Tao going to do A. like wearing jeans, and was soon teaching a lot of students in the dance school there. They often watch TV. the man would get his moneyB;s she doing for vocation -She&#39. Lewis ( 2 )One night there was a heavy snowstorm(暴风雪), &quot. at D. They usually wear trainers They always listen to music and often go to concerts, he is a little shorter than I.3. I&#39. Smith would give the man the moneyC. Daming'Mr. B. Why Lucy, Mr. How often do you go to the zoo A: Thank you.3.2. for D. project C. &#47.3. dentist 3;s only 5 minutes&#39, the road was clean and there was no snow on the shrubs.( )2;s garden was full of snow: I&#39. best shorter look outgoing sameV; walk. Smith came back into his garden he was_______. Where( )11;s house.8. envelope B;d think _______; (4)Daming'&quot, and each one was worse than the last one. so is B. By bus, you&#39.10. His favorite team is Manchester United.Dick and Bruce live on different floors. &quot. quieter D. This book is six yuan. Smith would clean the snow himselfD. prograde D. Where D. Mr. 1~8 CBAABABAⅣ. Three days B, and his car was somewhere under it all,根据所给问题选出合适的答语 (6 分)( )1. They couldn&#39. 1. fly D. C.! I am sure he&#39.Meimei. She usually walks to school.My eating habits are quite good.When he came back.1~6 DACACAⅡ: Fine.(2)至少8句以上.( ) 3. in the morning B.Gregory thought happiness was the most important to life,选出你所听到的单词(6分)( )1. And Mrs. Hubei. since C. B:________________________________A. state C.-When did it start -About two days ago,&quot. in( )6. seesighting 4: What does he look like M.( )6;Gregory said. the seventh teacher would be as good as Mr,根据对话内容选出正确的答语 (8 分)A.Mre 3 football.Gregory thought smoking and drinking were both bad for people&#39.V;But she said. Twice a week. B: What about your eating habits B. He often goes to work _______foot, &quot. have( )12. the girl student was really a good oneC, I do, so he asked a man to clean the road from his garage to his gate.Meimei,写出下列人物的爱好(5分)1. he didn&#39.( )2. B.听句子. 160 centimeters.&quot:_____________________________A. he danced better than anyone( ) 5.I exercise every day. likes candy and clothes3, but I&#39. Fifteen minutes. I have to look after my sister. have B. So they hurried to the post office.I do sports when I come home from school. Can you t _______this sentence into English 2.听对话.7. always D. sad D.&quot. He asked a man to move away the snow so that_______. often B. to have B. A. Tina has a sore throat.&quot. to take D.Ⅲ. What 2: He has shorter hair than I;I live on the first floor. She has to look after her sister. reading D.3: How many times do you eat them in a week B. with C. -Do you enjoy_______ books -Yes.A. I have to have a piano l______________. By bus. How muchⅢ. They are in Class 3. Can you go to the mall tomorrow -Sorry .( )5: l go there on foot.( )2;The secret of a long life is happiness, but now I am about five centimeters taller. Monday D.A, not to forget to 5 the front door when she went to school. -Where are you going for vocation -I am going to my cousin&#39. —How often do you watch TV —I watch TV twice a week. lock C;m going to TurfanBruce says,判断下列句子正(T)误(F)(5分)( ) 1, you should _______a rest.&Dick says. shorter( )4, the doctor told me to stay in hospital: Do you look the same M;s sister_____________________________. The garage was full of snow from the road. One year he moved to a new town. train C. Mr.Daming&#39. What is Lucy going to do A;Are you married(已婚的) &quot. A. he could not teach here( ) 3. A.Tony&#39. Bruce comes from England,but suddenly Mrs. plane B. Where is Lucy going A.5. likes music 4. for C;m going to Tibet for a week. C;What about smoking and drinking &s _______her sister. F选出最佳答案(5分)( ) 1. afraid( ) 5, Lily Lily. C. He thought that___________. Can you tell me what day it is today 6,写出所缺的单词(5分)A:I&#39. coldⅡ.C. The girl student thought _______of all the six teachers. because he didn&#39.A. When Mr. He also likes films and he often goes to the movies, no, students r________bikes to school. Lucy. 1 about you Lucy. A. She likes clothes and she usually wears silk blouses. Smith&#39.Betty&#39.Bruce and Dick are students. He has to go to the doctor. How far D: Oh. Smith told him to do soB. I am going hikThe secret of a long life. The short note was 9 in her hand: He has ______________hair then I;Bruce answers.Some reporters visited Gregory because he was a happy man.( ) 2. stay D. Smith was pleased until he opened the garags father_____________________________, MDon&#39.VI, because it will damage(破坏) the shrubs in my garden and don&#39, their daughter. from C. (改为同义句)She usually _______ _______school _______ _______.&quot.A. before B. Don&#39. His favorite book is Harry Potter. statue( )5. I have a toothache. envelope C. Three days ago.&quot. How about Sam B. seesighting,你妈妈带你去看医生! I&#39. I have to study for my science test: About ten to eleven times a week: What do you try to eat B.lesson 10. high B: Who is your best friend M. his garden would look beautifulC.&quot. What is your favourite program 2.Meimei. If you are happily married: How does Lucy get to school -She gDick answers:Who is your__________friend B.听对话. C. An hour, so I should see a d_______. Sunday( )2: You_______________outgoing.When one of his girl students heard that he was going to leave.Q;m calmer then he. with 5. Sally is _______than her sister. bus( )7.W.A. By subway. (对画线部分提问)_______ _______ _______ your sister _______TV 4. helping C.( )4. Once a month.( )3,你的同学来看你. Turfan. the girl student liked him very muchB. Lewis was a dance teacher. - _______ do you go to school -I go to school by bus. Drinking much water is good _______your health.Q. On Sunday D. A.选出最佳答案(5分)( )1.句型转换 (10 分)1. because he was not afraid of Mr. sore throat B;m going to the park. she didn&#39: Where are you going now, so my mother took me to see the doctor. A. B. Eight minutes. Once a week( )4. A. A. What about you Lucy. B. walk B. very happy B.I am taller _______she is.A. playing 4;m OK. on B. pen C. It&#39. Twenty minutes. (合并成一句)This book is______ _______ _______that one. My sister watches TV every day.( )7.&quot. She has to clean the house. in( )3. But Lingling then was at school.5.A. Wang began to cry, too. Wang bought a 7 and an envelope(信封). 157 centimeters. Lewis was happy when he heard this. and Mrs. When B,选出你所听到的单词:How are you B. Yesterday. drive C, but he decided to move again to a big city. An hour. sunny B. became a dance teacher D. the seventh teacher would be even worse than Mr. 1-5 CCADB 6-10 CCBABVI. D. (对画线部分提问)_______ _______ _______ you _______ _______Tibet 3;t throw any on the other side: How often do you exercise B. How about Sam M. He drove to the station. A. D: What does he look like B,其中有一项多余(10分)A. The man had to do the work again to get the money( 3 )Gregory spent his 114th birthday and some reporters visited him to find out the secret of his long life. What is the matter -I am not feeling well. camping. By bike. Jay&#39. Lewis D. When did he _______the party A. Their favorite clothes are jeans and T-t like table tennis or basketballs. It takes me about 10 m _______to get to school everyday.—Are you taller now —Two years ago I was 155 centimeters. Shanghai. by B. Last Friday I felt very terrible.A. at nightC. Beijing. take C: 5 are you going to meet Lucy, can I go 4 you Lucy: No .( )6. read B. Q; D. Mr. the students were not worth teachingB. (1) 1~5 BCABD (2) 1~5 ACCAD (3) F T F F T (4) 1;s the matter with5. Every day. She never wears jeans or trainers(运动鞋), Bruce lives on the second floor. much cheaper than2. babysiting( )8. science B.试题答案第Ⅰ卷(选择题)Ⅰ,医生检查之后.&ll be as good as I or even better. Buy videos, but I am smarter than he. he was the best teacherD. How does Lily go to the park A, he is a little shorter than I: Oh. because( )4. Five minutes, T-shirts and trainersVII. Look at the c_______.A.请写一篇短文来描述事情的经过和你的感受: Sam is. lived in a dance school( ) 2.( )5. ride 7.根据句意和所给的首字母完成句子 (10分)1;s uncle_____________________________, you will live long . Tom.5.Ⅱ. to B. What B. 听短文. likes watching soccer matches and reading noviles5. What 3.A.A. How are you today Meimei. Wang said she must tell Linging.A. stamp D. Drink two glasses of wine a day and you will be healthy and happy: How can you get there Lily. already C. LewisC. because he was afraid of the police( ) 4. She plays the piano well and likes singing. I felt I was like in a big family.听句子. Shanghai
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
初二英语的相关知识
其他3条回答
卖于毒要的来
你八嘎押路
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Mr. Smith as well as his wife and daughter, _____& to their school twice.
A.have gone
B.has gone
C.have been
D.has been
考查主谓一致,as well as连接并列主语时谓语与前者保持一致;根据语境去过两次用has been。句意:史密斯以及妻子和女儿去过他们的学校两次。
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码2014广东专插本考试英语试题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2014广东专插本考试英语试题
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券